- Having around 5+ years of Professional experience in IT Industry involved in Developing, Implementing and maintenance of various web based applications using Java, J2EE and SOA Technologies
- Extensive experience in design, development and support using Struts MVC and Spring MVC
- Created Hibernate configuration file, Hibernate Mapping files and defined persistence classes to persist the data into Oracle Database.
- Hands on experience in designing and developing Middleware applications using Oracle SOA , JBOSS.
- Experienced with XML related technologies such XML, XSLT (DOM, SAX), XPATH and DTD
- Experienced with various frameworks like Struts, Spring, Hibernate, and JPA
- Experience with Micro services such as Spring Boot and Spring Cloud.
- Experienced in developing UML diagrams with StarUML, Rational Rose.
- Have hands on experience in design and development of Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JDBC, JSF, Struts, XML, XSD, XSLT, X-Path, ANT, Java Script, DOJO, Web Services, WSDL, SOAP, HIBERNATE, SPRING, PL/SQL, Log4j, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, RMI, JTA, JMS, SQL
- Expertise in using clients for the Web Services using Apache Axis and tested it using SoapUI
- Experience in Agile methodologies such as Extreme Programming, Waterfall Model and Test Driven Development
- Develop reusable solution to maintain proper coding standard across different java project
- Proficiency with the application servers like IBM WebSphere, WebLogic, JBOSS and Tomcat
- Expertise in Web Front End technologiesStruts, Tag Libraries and Struts custom validation rules, Tiles, JSTL, Java Script, DHTML and XML/XSL
- Strong experience in developing the SOAP and Restful applications
- Expertise Confidential JDBC API for connection and access to databases
- Experience on different IDEs such as RAD, Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite, and deployment using Web Server Apache Tomcat and Application Servers like IBM Websphere,BEA WebLogic, and JBoss
- Worked on SOA based technology using Web Services, WSDL and UDDI registry
- Hands on experience in creation, Configuration and management of MQ series objects like Queue Managers.
- Experience with JUnit,Log4j in developing test cases and determining application functionality
- Subversion (SVN), CVS and Visual Source Safe as versioning software tools
- Experience in working with Oracle, MySQL and IBM DB2 databases
- Having Experience on UNIX commands and Deployment of Applications in Server
- Ability to work effectively on the Linux and OSX platforms
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional team environments and experience of providing to business users
- Good understanding of Business workflow, Business logic and Business methods for further implementation of user requirement in Confidential distributed application environment
Languages: Java, SQL, PL/SQL
Enterprise Java: JSP, Servlet, JNDI, JDBC,JSF
Tools: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP,JMS,AWS,JSF,Log4J,JUnit,SOA,Jasperreports,SOAPUI,Spring Boot,SpringBatch,SpringSecurity,ApacheCamel,Swagger,Docker,Apache CXF,Altova Xml Spy, Contivo Analyst.
Web/App Servers: Web Sphere, Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, EAP,Weblogic.
Oracle, SQL: Server, MySQL server, TOAD
Development Tools: Eclipse, My Eclipse, RAD, Spring Tool Suite STS
OR mapping: Hibernate, MyBatis,JPA,JTA
Modelling/ CASE Tools: Rational Rose, MS Visio Professional, Star UML
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit, Gunit,Mockito,SoapUI, Putty, Rational Clear Quest, RTC, LoadUI
Version Control: SVN, Rational clear case, RTC,Sourcetree,CVS
OS & Environment: Windows Vista/XP/2000/NT, Win 2k Server, Sun Solaris, UNIX
Design Patterns: MVC, Front Controller, Singleton, Business Delegate and DAO patterns
- Participate in project story review sessions of sprint and document requirements, design documents and complete impact analysis.
- Work with business teams and BA on requirement gathering, prepare high - level designs and conduct walkthrough meetings with Architects and co-ordinate offshore development.
- Developed the APIGEE platform for our API to control the network traffic and security.
- Good commanding Eclipse, HTML, Cascading Style Sheets and Web Services Standards (SOAP and WSDL) and Db2 Database developer tool.
- Wrote Kafka producers to stream the data from external rest APIs
- Mainfest YML files to Kubernetes cluster on Coressponding namespace of applications to deploy the components as - pods, services, etc..
- Good knowledge in developing code in spring framework using maven and gradle.
- Good working knowledge with various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) starting from collecting Business Specifications, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and documenting the entire life cycle by using Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Good knowledge in Corejava programming using Collections, Generics, Exception handling, multi-threading.
- Write the Junit test cases to test all the unit test cases.
- Set up the web logic application server and domain, data source and application context.
- Coordinated with Kafka Admin team to set up Kafka message failures scenarios.
- In testing and pre production and production environment use the Jenkins build tool and web logic server.
- Develop the replica of Commerce Concierge Sand Box environment by using Node Js, Mongo DB and Couch DB
- Coordinate with team to provide the business and technical clarifications provide their status to the business people and maintain the updates in Rally.
- Dev, Test and production deployment experience using DevOps.
- Implemented the Micro Services.
- I worked with APIGEE which is sit in between Jboss application sever deployed application and on deployed Web logic server java API
Environment: java 7, Spring MVC REST, Servlets, JDBC, JBoss Application Server, Web services, HTML5, CSS3, XML, XLS, java Script, Json. Ajax, JMS, Microsoft VSS, JBOSS IDE, DB2, SVN,Kafka,Kubernetes, Angular Js, Node Js, Maven, Bootstrap, Log4J, Agile/Scrum, REST & Soap, and Testing, Cron Schedular, Multi Threading, Cripoto properties, Elastic Search, Jboss WSF2, JAXB, JAXP, WSDL, XSD, Apache CXF, MongoDB, Rest Client, Postman, Putty, FileZila, Wincp.
- Followed Scrum / Agile for project implementation and involved in daily stand-up, Showcase and Retrospective meetings.
- Analyze requirements with team, write High Level design documents, Sequence diagram,System Use Case, analyze risk factors.
- Followed agile methodology during complete SDLC process.
- Used Spring Boot Framework for the application development.
- Used Spring for bean instantiation, annotations, controllers, request mapping to handle the webservice request and response.
- Implemented Spring Boot Micro Services to divide the application into various sub modules.
- Used micro-services architecture with Spring based services to integrate user libraries in the application.
- Implemented Spring boot microservices to process the messages into the Kafka cluster setup.
- Implemented Kafka producer and consumer applications on Kafka cluster setup with the help of ZooKepper.
- Inserted Dependency injection between components using Spring(IOC) concept.
- Used JAXB for marshalling and unmarshalling of work order, billing XML documents, and JAXP for processing.
- Worked on establishing Kubernetes cluster to maintain services, load balancing network polices and implementing RBAC security.
- Developed RESTWeb services to make web service calls simple and easy for the client to access it with the help of standard HTTP URIs.
- Developed DAOs using JPA, Hibernatepersistence API for the database operations to interact with Oracle Database.
- Developed web service client using Spring Framework and REST HTTP protocol to get customer credentials and information.
- Used Maven for the project management like build, install.
- Automated the build process by using Docker and Maven build tools and Docker Server Container for application deployment and technical support
- Developed unit and integration tests for existing microservices using JUnit and Docker environments.
- Experience in data modeling of Cassandra
- Experience with querying on data present in Cassandra cluster using CQL(Cassandra Query Language)
- Used Swagger for machine-readable interfaces files for describing, producing, consuming and visualizing RESTful Web services .
- Experience in testing Webservices using SOAPUI tool, validating WSDL, request and response xml.
- Writing service methods and SQL queries, PL/SQL to interact with the Oracle DBMS.
- Deployed application on Websphereserver and Involved in configuring JNDI properties.
- Experience on Troubleshooting Splunk search head, Indexer and forwarder issue logs and document.
- Involved in writing Unit test cases for unit testing using Junit .
- Used log4j for logging errors, info, exceptions.
- Created Connection Pools in WebSphere and configured as needed.
- Used Sourcetree , GIT for version control and repository.
- Used Putty for server side operations, JIRA for ticketing and bugs tracking.
Confidential, El Segundo, CA
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, modeling, analysis, design, development, testing, and monitoring.
- Used Spring Annotations to simplify the business logic for creating Spring MVC Restful web services and involved in writing spring configuration XML file that contains declarations, and extensively used Spring IOC and AOP.Implemented spring JMS message container listener to retrieve log objects from queue and send different destinations.
- Developed Web services using Apache CXF to interact with the external systems to both consume and publish web services.
- Done Poc on set-up databases in AWS using RDS, storage using S3 bucket and configuring instances backups to S3 bucket and in project deployment using Heroku/Jenkins and using web Services like AWS EC2 and AWS S3.
- Involved in defining standards testing framework for unit testing and integration testing.
- Effectively used Maven for automated builds in Windows Environment.
- Configure the JIRA workflow for the project for improvement processes for screens, workflow procedures and reports of applications as per business requirement.
- Knowledgeon understanding of read, write and delete processes for Cassandra, MongoDB, Oracle RDBMS and SQL Server.
- Experience in managing various database (Cassandra, MongoDB, and Oracle RDBMS) environments from availability, performance and scalability perspectives.
- Involved in generating the new templates, creating the appropriate Contivo mappings and ensuring automated testing created and any issues discovered by such testing is addressed.
- Identify the root cause of issue by analyzing the logs and by using various Application Tools ( AltovaXML Spy, Contivo)
- Extensively used XSD, XSLT, XPATH and XML editors like Altova XML SPY.
- Implemented Restful Web services in Service Oriented Architecture(SOA) to retrieve data from client side and made REST API calls from Angular JS and parsed the data to client and handled the security and Authorization using Spring SecurityImplemented Business Logic using Java, OOPs concepts, multi-threading, Java Concurrency , Exception Handling,spring and Web Services
- Providing support for implementation, troubleshooting and updates of applications on Linux/UNIX servers.
- Helped team in various aspects like understanding of design patterns, Peer review and Coding conventions.
- Used Splunk Enterprise to retrieve the logs and to understand the flow of application in DEV servers and extensively worked in identifying the issues production servers during production support
- Providing all round support for Splunk forwarder logging issues, troubleshoot servers that are not forwarding events.
- Highly Involved in resolving issues raised in QA, UAT and Production Issues
- Performed Web Service API testing for UI content verification and validation with business logic XML using SOAP UI. Used SOAP UI and XML Spy to validate the response.
- Used Jenkins for the continuous integration process, automation and assisted in the code coverage and analysis by generating reports
- Developed build and deployment scripts using ANT and MAVEN as build tools in Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments. Used SVN for version control, Eclipse Luna for IDE.
- Performing ALL stages of SDLC including analysis, requirements determination, estimating, coding, testing, and developing all written technical design, user and end deliverable documentation.
- Involved in developing Single Page Applications ( SPA ) using spring framework and angularJS.
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing Spring Inversion of Control (IoC) and Hibernate .
- Integrated Apache Camel with spring framework IOC.
- System built using Model-View-Controller ( MVC ) architecture. Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as DTO , Intercepting Filters, Singleton and Data Access Object(DAO)
- RESTful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation
- Involved refactoring the existing RESTful based RTS API code.
- Involved in coding reviews and enhancement of application.
- Worked on using WebSphere server built in JMS provider for communicating with legacy applications
- Experience in customizing and deploying the applications using different application serves such as IBM WebSphere and Apache tomcat
- Configured and build Asynchronous communication with JMS services with MQ services.
- Hands on experience in Installation of Oracle SOA Suite 11g on Oracle application server.
- Used RTC for version control tool and Eclipse and RAD for IDE
- Spring MVC model integration for front-end request action controller.
- Used Spring framework including Spring core/IOC, Spring Web, Spring Security .
- Experience in designing and building Micro Services using Spring Boot , Spring Data and Spring Security
- Used Swagger implementation for the web services which gives all our service APIs documentation and request, request body, header and response details.
- Configured and customized logs using Log4J
- Worked on Log4J to validate functionalities and JUnit,GUnit, Mockito for unit testing
- Automate build process through Gradle build framework
- Extensive use of build tools like Gradle,Mavenand version control using GitHub repository.
- Involved in building Docker container images using gradle plugin.
- Used Spring websockets for providing real time data to user.
- Used MongoDB third party tools (ROBO MONGO, MONGOVUE) and mongo-built in binaries to monitor and analyze the performance of MONGODB.
- Working on Oracle 10G as database Used SQL Developer for query writing.
- Experience on Splunk search construction with ability to create well-structured search queries that minimize performance impact.
Trainee Software Engineer
- Developed web application using Struts 2.X,JSP, Servlets, Java beans that uses MVC design pattern
- Created user-friendly GUI interface and Web pages using HTML, CSS and JSP
- Used Eclipse as IDE tool for creating Servlets, JSP, and XML.
- Wrote SQL for JDBC prepared statements to retrieve the data from database.
- Monitored the logs using Log4J and fixed the problem
- The application was deployed on the Tomcat.
- Involved in build and deploying the application using ANT
- Used CVS as version control system
- Worked on bug fixing and Production Support