- Around 8+ years of experience in the IT industry with diversified exposure in Software Process Engineering, designing, building and testing a Web Application using JAVA/J2EE technology.
- Expertise in server-side development with JDBC, JNDI, Servlets, Java Swings, spring frameworks like MVC architecture, spring boot etc.
- Proficient in working on various Spring modules (Spring Core, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Spring Boot and AOP, Batch, cloud, security) along with Hibernate and JPA as the back-end ORM tool for implementation of persistence layer and mapping of POJOs.
- Strong experience on Hibernate and in using Hibernate Connection Pooling, HQL, Collections, Hibernate Caching etc.
- Experience in designing User Interactive UI Web Pages and visually appealing User Interfaces with the help of HTML 5 and CSS3.
- Expertise in coding optimized SQL queries on databases like My SQL, SQL Server and Oracle.
- Worked on IDE's like Microsoft visual studio, Sublimetext, IntelliJ, WebStorm and Eclipse.
- Proficient in applying design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Session Facade, Factory, Abstract Factory, Service Locator, Visitor, Observer, Decorator, Front Controller, Data Access Object.
- Experience in developing web applications using MVC, MVVM, MVP, Singleton architectures.
- Expertise in using source code control systems such as GIT, JIRA and Jenkins.
- Solid experience with Responsive Web Design (RWD) with involvement in several web application development projects.
- Good knowledge on Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud platform.
- Solid knowledge on Core Java, Multi-threading, Algorithms and Object-Oriented concepts.
- Good experience with web services like RESTFUL, SOAP.
- Implemented XML and related technologies like XSL, XSTL, XPATH and parsers like JAXP (SAX, DOM) and JAXB.
- Experience in spring framework (MVC) and Struts (MVC Architecture, interceptors, action mappings and resource bundles).
- Good knowledge in deploying applications on web servers like Apache Tomcat, Glassfish and IBM WebSphere.
- Hands on experiences with Core Java with Multithreading, Concurrency, File Handling I/O, Generics, Data Structures and Collectionsand Garbage Collection.
- Built and managed policies for S3 buckets, used S3 bucket and glacier for storage and backup on AWS.
- Experience in Database Design, Creation and management of Schemas, writing Stored Procedures, functions, Triggers, DDL, DML SQL queries.
- Experience in database related work primarily creating complex stored procedures, Views, Triggers, Functions, using PL/SQL.
- Experience with messaging frameworks like ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Kafka.
- Experience in Integration of Amazon Web Services(AWS) with other applications infrastructure.
- Strong database skills in Oracle 12c, DB2, My SQL, and MS SQL Server, NoSql, MongoDB.
- Experienced in working in AGILE based development environment and participating in Scrum sessions.
- Strong experience with Junit and Mockito in performing unit tests of the applications.
- Excellent communication and Strong team player and effective individual with an ability to adapt to new technologies quickly.
Languages: Java, J2EE, HQL, SQL, PL/SQL, Swing
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JSF, JavaBeans, MVC, Log4j, XML, JAXP, DOM, JNDI, JUNIT, Web services, Multithreading, Custom Tags
Frameworks and IDE's: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JPA, JSF 2.0/1.2, Spring Core, Spring ORM, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, Spring Security, OAUTH2.0
Web/Application Servers: Web Logic, Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat 9.x/8.x, JBOSS, IIS, Jetty.
Web Service Technologies: SOAP, REST, WSDL.
Build Script: ANT, Maven, Shell scripts, Batch scripts
IDE's: IBM WebSphere, Eclipse, Net Beans, IntelleJ
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, Iterative
Database Environments: Oracle 11g, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, Linux and UNIX.
Sr. Java Developer
- Worked in an Agile environment developing a Product through the entire development lifecycle
- Worked onOOPs concepts and its implementation using Java.
- Developed client slide components utilizing Java Swing framework
- Developed Micro Service to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Build Microservices for the delivery of software products across the enterprise.
- Designed and developed restful api and services using best practices to interact within the microservices and with the front end.
- UtilizedSpring and Hibernate framework and other Web Application technologies.
- Worked on collection API, Multithreading and Java8 Features and other Java Concepts.
- Worked on theXML technologies JAXB, SOAP UI tool.
- Developed Swing for user interaction and data presentation.
- Utilized AWS Lambda platform to upload data into AWS S3 buckets and to trigger other Lambda functions.
- Migrating existing application into micro services architecture using b, spring boot, Spring Cloud config and AWS.
- Expert level experience on understanding business and technical applications involving Java/J2EE software development technologies, Java programming language, Drools, Hibernate, Spring, JSP, JMS, Servlets, Web Services and JDBC
- UsedBitbucketand JIRA control tools to analyze and evaluate detailed business and technical requirements.
- Responsible for writingSQLqueriresinDB2to create DML scripts.
- Worked on thebuild and deployment plans using Bambooto deploy in higher environments.
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process in the areas of analysis,design, implementation and testing of software applications using Java/J2EE technologies
- Experience of developing (JAX-RS) application including both consumer and provider end in enterprise application development.
- Deployed Spring Boot based microservices Docker and Amazon EC2 container using AWS admin console.
- Used Splunk for checking the logs while deploying and monitoring the application.
- Worked on GIT Hub as the repository to checkout and commit the code.
- Used Splunk for checking the logs while deploying and monitoring the application.
- Responsible for programming and customizing services that will directly impact business decisions.
- Analyzed business requirements, developed the crucial technical design for assigned projects and ensure proper usage as part of the design efforts in building a system to be put into production
- Conducted appropriate test reviews on assigned projects as necessary and present findings and offered solutions to management.
- Participated in integration testing, bugs fixing, handling change requests and code reviews.
- Have good analytical, communication and monitoring skills. Quick learner and flexible to work of different kinds of APIs and technologies.
Environment: IBM WebSphere 9.5, SOAP, REST, GIT, Maven,HTML4/5, CSS 2/3, Spring, Spring Boot, Swing, Java script, Hibernate, JDK 1.8, JAX-RS,Eclipse, Docker, Tomcat, SQL server, Bamboo, Toad
Confidential, Chicago IL
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in different software lifecycle stages like Design, Development, Testing and Implementation of the project.
- Designed and developed the DAO Layer using Hibernate/JDBC template, using Spring Boot.
- Involved in designing user screens and validations using HTML 5, jQuery and JSF as per user requirements.
- Developed Micro services using Spring MVC, Spring Boot, and Spring Cloud.
- Added Scaling Duration and calling hour's features using Java Swing.
- Extensively used Java 1.8 features such as Lambda Expressions, Parallel operations on collections for effective sorting mechanisms and new Date Time API.
- Built microservices with Spring Boot to serve multiple applications across the organization. The data is provided & consumed in JSON
- Created RFP microservice to provide RESTfulAPI utilizing Spring Boot with Micro Services.
- Developed the application using Angular 4.0 and implemented Angular services to connect the web application to back-end APIs.
- Authored REST based Web API wrappers to integrate with conventional Web Services. Developed
- Creating & establishing of the User Interfaces using HTML, CSS and JSP.
- Used Spring Core annotations for Spring Dependency Injection, Spring MVC for Rest API's and Spring Boot for microservices.
- Implemented Angular services to connect the web application to back-end APIs.
- SPRING Controllers were used with Angular JS to route the control to desired java services.
- Used GITHUB as the configuration management tool to manage the code repository.
- Wrote Client Side and Server-Side validations by using Java Script along with inbuilt Angular validations.
- Mapped business objects to database using Hibernate.
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Micro Services.
- Maintained Docker containers where microservices are deployed.
- Used Web services (SOAP, REST) for transmission of large blocks of XML data over HTTP.
- Deployed applications into Continuous integration environments like Jenkins to integrate and deploy code on CI environments for development testing.
Environment: Java, Agile, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Java script, Hibernate, Java Swing, DK 1.8, JAX-RS, REST, SOAP, Angular 4, HTML4/5, CSS 2/3, GIT, Jenkins, Maven, Eclipse, Tomcat, SQL server.
Confidential - San Antonio, TX
- Involved in all the phases of the project development - requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, coding and testing
- Worked closely with front end team and developed single page dynamic web pages using web technologies - HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, jQuery and AngularJS framework modules in conjunction with Bootstrap to render responsive web pages.
- Implemented SOAP based web services using Apache Axis with JAX-WS support. Used SoapUI to test the web services.
- Developed Microservices using Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud.
- Used a Microservices architecture, with Spring Bootbased services interacting through a combination of REST and Spring Boot.
- Used complete annotation driven approach to develop the application using Spring Boot framework and was also involved in setting up the Spring bean profiling.
- Developed the date layer for the applications using Spring Hibernate ORM and developed various business logic and services using HQL and Hibernate Criteria.
- Developed entity classes and mapped to the relational tables in database using JPA and hibernate mapping files. Worked on Oracle as the backend database and used hibernate to automate the mapping between the SQL Databases and the Java Objects.
- Designed and developed REST APIs using SpringBoot and Microservices for exposing the services utilized for risk assessment by various other applications
- Configured WebLogic Application Server for deployments and participated in structured code reviews / walkthroughs.
- Wrote unit test scripts using TestNG framework for testing functionalities in a Test-Driven Development (TDD) methodology.
- Used AWS to deploy the project on an EC2 instance. Have created highly fault tolerant, highly scalable Java application using AWS Elastic Load Balancing, EC2, VPC and S3 as part of process and security improvements.
- Wrote scripts for automated webapplication testing using Selenium Web driver.
- Used Java Swing for developing internal GUI applications.
- Used JIRA for tracking bugs. Used Maven script for building and deploying the application.
- Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration Builds and deployments (CI/CD).
Environment: HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, jQuery, AngularJS, SOAP, Java Swing, Spring, Hibernate ORM, JMS, Oracle, WebLogic, TestNG, Subversion, JIRA, Maven, Selenium Web Driver, Jenkins, Agile, Eclipse
Confidential - Atlanta, GA
- Involved in SDLC cycle like Analysis, Designing, developing, Testing and deploying the Enterprise applications using Java and Object-Oriented Design Patterns based on business requirements.
- Followed Agile Software Development Methodology and Test-Driven Development (TDD) to build the application iteratively and incrementally. Participated in scrum related activities and Daily Scrum Meetings.
- Involved in working with technologies like Spring Framework, Hibernate and Restful Web Services in designing and development of the application.
- Worked with Spring modules like MVC, Core, AOP, Spring Security, Spring MVC, and Spring Boot.
- Utilized Java Swing framework to develop client-side components.
- Used jQuery, AJAX for service calls on pages to interact with the server for information.
- Used NoSQL database Cassandra for having high efficiency and good response for the request.
- Created the databases using Cassandra and involved in design and data modeling.
- Configured persistence-Context in Spring Framework and Hibernate as a persistence provider to interact with the database.
- Implemented Java APIs for retrieval and analysis on No-SQL database like Cassandra.
- Created POJO classes which are used by Data Access Object classes.
- Experience in replacing Hibernate with Native SQL Queries (JDBC) in places to handle large search.
- Produced Restful Web services using JAX-RS and Jersey Framework.
- Implemented Microservices with Spring Boot for real time Processing.
- Worked on implementing JMS to publish the message on to the Queue after processing.
- Worked on log4j& log back for logging the application logs.
- Executed JMS service by using RabbitMQ and Queues for the batch processing.
- Worked extensively on Spring IOC for the dependency injection for managing application dependencies.
- Experience with AWS S3 services creating buckets, configuring buckets with permissions, logging, versioning and tagging.
- Utilized AWSCloud Watch to monitor the performance environment instances for operational and performance metrics during load testing.
- Worked with AWS cloud management and chef automation.
- Worked on GIT Hub as the repository to checkout and commit the code.
- Expertise in writing SQL queries, PL-SQL stored procedures for the database and backend tasks.
- Developed Selenium Web Drivers Scripts to perform integration test of the application.
- Expertise in JUnit test cases with the data mocking by using Mockito for unit testing application classes.
- Configured and maintained Jenkins to implement the Continuous Integration (CI)process and integrated the tool with Maven to schedule the builds.
Confidential - Chicago, IL
- Involved in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the project in agile methodology and participated in Daily Scrum meeting, sprint grooming/review and demo with management and other teams.
- Implemented functionality like searching, filtering, sorting, validating using AngularJS and Java Script.
- Designed and Developed End to End customer self service module using annotation-basedSpring MVC, Hibernate.
- Implemented Bean classes and configured in spring configuration file for Dependency Injection, Developed Controller Classes using Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, Spring Batch modules, handled security using Spring Security.
- Used Hibernate as Object Relational (OR) Mapping Tool for the backend data persistency. Extensively used the Hibernate Query Language (HQL) for data retrieval from the database and process the data in the business methods.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations and another dependent object declaration.
- Integrated REST API with Spring for consuming resources using Spring Rest Templates and developed RESTful web services interface to Java-based runtime engine and accounts
- Used SQL statements and procedures to fetch the data from the database. Created new views, added new columns to the existing view in the database using SQL.
- Agile/SCRUM was used as the project management methodology and JIRA & Confluence were the tools used to keep things in check.
- Implemented complete Maven build life cycle to achieve organized application structure and conflict free dependencies in pom.xml file.
Environment: Core Java, Java, J2EE, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, AngularJS, Spring, Hibernate MVC, Spring Boot, Restful Web Services, Git, Agile, SQL.
- Analyzed requirements & developed use cases.
- Used Hibernate as ORM tool for storing buyers' and sellers' information in database.
- Involved in development of DAO classes using hibernateHQL.
- Configured Java beans in the Hibernate Mapping to represent ORM.
- Created user-friendly graphical user interfaces (GUI) with HTML and Java Server Pages.
- Involved in development of the Application front end using JSP with extensive usage of Struts tag libraries, JSTL and Custom Tag Libraries.
- Work on developing UI components using Swing framework.
- Implemented Struts framework for developing the business logic.
- Participated in configuration of web.xmland struts-config.xml.
- Developed Action Classes and Action Forms beans.
- Deployed the application in JBoss Application Server in development and production environment.
- Integrated various modules and deployed them in JBoss Application Server.
Environment: Eclipse, CVS, SQL/PL SQL with MySQL, HTML, Hibernate 3.0, Struts, IDE, JBOSS, GUI, HTML, DHTML, jQuery, SOA, SOAP, Web Services, JSTL, Java Beans, Java 5.0, Struts 1.2, JUnit, JavaMail, Log4j, Web Services and JBoss on Windows platform.
- Involved in different software lifecycle stages like Design, Development, Testing and Implementation.
- Used Struts 2 MVC architecture, with JSPs in front-end, and integrated it with Spring and Hibernate layers.
- Researched JMS solutions as an option to provide high availability messaging backend for the system. Good understanding of messaging APIs, publish/subscribe model, queue management, etc.
- Implemented a Java client to create JMS message queues& publish/consume JMS messages.
- Used Spring DAO module for database connectivity.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with a SQL-based schema.
- Involved in coding, debugging, unit testing of the various modules of the system.
- Designed and developed a regression test suite to automate testing using JUNIT Test cases.
- Project was executed in an agile manner with daily scrums and 3-week sprints.
Environment: JDK 1.6, Spring 3.0, Struts 2.1, Hibernate 3.0, Putty, SVN, Linux, Maven, Oracle WebLogic Server 10.3.2, Oracle 10g, Eclipse.