- A Well - Determined and Professional Developer with 8 years of extensive experience in Java/JEE Technologies using Object oriented analysis/designwith all phases of application development like Data Access, Business, Presentation layers and experience in complete SDLC from requirement analysis, design, development, testing and implementation.
- Experience in developing web-based applications using Java, JEE/J2EE, Hibernate, Spring, Web Services like SOAP and RESTful services, MVC frameworks like Struts, Spring MVC, and database like oracle, MySQL, DB2.
- Proficient in OOAD Technologies developing Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams using case tools likeMicrosoft Visioand Rational Rose.
- Expert in Core Java with strong understanding of GarbageCollector, Collections, Multithreading, Event handling, Exception handling, File handlingand Generics in various projects.
- Expertise in developing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) andJ2EE Web Services based on SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC using tools like Apache Axis.
- Experience in built web services using Spring with both REST and SOAP interfaces.
- Proven experience with Application Servers like IBM WebSphere 6.x/5.x/7.x, Oracle/BEA WebLogic 9.x/8.x/7.x/6.x, JBoss(WildFly) and Tomcat 7.x/6.x/5.x.
- Experience in developing web applications on MVC based frameworks like Spring, Spring IOC, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, and Spring MVC.
- Experienced with Middleware Technology Messaging Brokers like JMS, Spring Integrationin SOA (Service Oriented Architecture).
- Hands-on experience to setup, configure continuous build processes using Jenkins, Maven, Ant, and Gradle.
- Working experience of Relational DBMS like MySQL, Oracle SQL PL/SQL, SQL Server (MS SQL), DB2, PostgreSQL and NoSQL DBMS like MongoDB.
- Knowledgeable with RDBMS concepts like writing SQL Queries.
- Experience in Server infrastructure development on AWS Cloud, extensive usage of AMI’s, EC2, Lambda, RDS, S3, Route53, SNS, SQS, Api Gateway, ELB, Auto Scaling, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), CloudWatch, ECS.
- Managed Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3 bucket, ELB, Auto-Scaling, AMI, IAM through AWS Console and API Integration.
- Extensive development experience in different IDE's like Eclipse 3.x, Spring Tool Suite, IDEA, RAD, NetBeans.
- Hands on experience in working with Junit, SoapUI,Putty and TestNG.
- Experience in Agile software development process, Test Driven Development and Scrum.
- Experience in software configuration management using TortoiseSVN, GitHub, CVS and IBM Clear Case.
- Experience with Windows, OSX, UNIX Operating Systems and Certified Linux Engineer.
- P roduction support -Provided development (quick fixes) and technical support for complex/ critical applications. Coordinated with other teams to resolve end-user issues promptly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Analytical, Problem Solving skills, strict attention to detail and ability to work independently, lead/work within a team environment.
Languages: C, C++, Java, SQL, PL/SQL.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, RMI, EJB and Web Services (SOAP, REST, WSDL).
Tools: & Framework: Struts, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate, iBatis, JSF, JUnit, SoapUI, EJB, JMS, GWT, Apache Camel.
Web services: SOAP, RESTful, UDDI, Microservices, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS JAX-WS, JAXB, Axis2, MQ.
Middleware Technologies: JMS, Spring Integration, Digest Authorization, OAuth.
Web/App Servers: WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss EAP, WebLogic Server.
Database: Oracle, SQL-Server, MySQL server, TOAD, MongoDB, DB2.
IDEs: STS, Eclipse, Intellij, NetBeans, RAD.
O-R mapping: Hibernate, iBatis.
Modeling/ CASE Tools: Rational Rose, MS Visio Professional, StarUML.
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit, SoapUI, Putty, RTC, Log4j.
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, CVS, Rational Clear case, GitHub.
Cloud Technologies: AWS(EC2, S3), Docker
Build-Automation Tools/ Issue Tracking Tools: Maven, Gradle, ANT, Jenkins, JIRA.
OS & Environment: Windows, UNIX, Linux, OSX.
Confidential - Los Angeles, CA
Sr. Java/JEE Developer
- Used Agile Methodology and Involved in all phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Involved in designing and deploying the content cloud platform on Amazon AWS using EC2, S3, and EBS.
- Used Rational Rose to create Use Case Diagrams, Object Diagrams and Class Diagrams in UML.
- Developed web services using REST/SOAP, WSDL, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JDOM, XML, XSL and Apache CXF, implementing SOA architecture for business operations.
- Implemented login functionality on the client side in AngularJS, routing logic and navigation from screen to screen.
- Involved in developing application using JSF, MVC Framework.
- Used AJAX API for intensive user operations and client-side validations.
- Consumed Web Services (WSDL, SOAP, and UDDI) from third party for authorizing payments to/from customers.
- Developed Web services using Apache Axis SOAP engine.
- Spring annotations mechanism to create RESTful applications.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations and other dependent objects declaration.
- Worked on parsing the XML files using DOM/SAX parsers.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for micro-services.
- Involved in the spring controller development using spring MVC, spring security and spring core modules.
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance using Singleton design pattern in Hibernate Utility class.
- Designed and developed Hibernate DAO’s using Spring framework’s Hibernate Dao Support and Hibernate Template.
- Involved in creating various Data Access Objects (DAO) for addition, modification and deletion of records using various specification files.
- Implemented PL/SQL procedures and views in Oracle Database using Altova DatabaseSpy.
- Wrote Stored Procedures and complicated queries for MYSQL .
- Implemented WebSphere MQ for provisioning using the Spring JMS Listeners to parse the XML message.
- Implemented Log4j for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking using Loggers, Appenders components.
- Developed Maven for the build process and deployed in Apache Tomcat.
- Performed deployment of applications on Apache Tomcat Server.
- Implemented and configured Jenkins job for Continuous Integration (CI) tool.
- Configured the continuous delivery pipelines for deploying Microservices and lambda functions using Jenkins CI server.
- Followed Test Driven Development (TDD) to develop JUnit test cases and performed integration and system testing.
- Used Git for version control and Clear Quest for bug tracking.
Confidential - Austin, TX
Sr. Java/JEE Developer
- Involved in complete development of ‘Agile (SCRUM) Development Methodology’ and tested the application in each iteration.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, modeling, analysis, design, development and testing.
- Implemented Micro Services using Spring Boot and AngularJS.
- Used Amazon AWS (EC2/S3/EBS) for prototyping and subsequent evaluation.
- Experience with PCF and AWS cloud technologies.
- Developed an AWS lambda function to send a request for internal service end points through API Gateway using apache Http Client.
- Created a Single Page Application (SPA) using AngularJS as framework, to bind data with specific views and to synchronize data with server.
- Designed front-end presentation logic using JSP, HTML5, CSS3 and Strut tags.
- Implemented AJAX for asynchronous communication with server providing better user experience.
- Implemented Spring Security for authentication and authorization.
- Implemented Business Logic using Java, Spring and Hibernate.
- Implemented Representational state transfer (REST) Web services for distributed systems using Jersey framework to retrieve data from client side.
- Used MongoDB as data storage and utilized aspects like replica sets, sharding and clever document design to make service extensible scale and feature wise.
- Created logical and physical data models putting to practice, concepts of normalization and RDBMS.
- Created DDL and DML SQL scripts for creation of database objects in Oracle DB.
- Involved in Bug fixing of various modules that were raised by the testing teams in the application during integration testing phase.
- Developed unit testing framework using JUnit test cases for continuous integration testing and used JTest tool for performance testing.
- Configured development environment using WebSphere application server for developer’s integration testing.
- Used Maven building tool for creating EAR file to be deployed in application servers.
- To keep track of issues and tasks on individuals used JIRA ticketing system.
- Create and configured the new Jenkins slave nodes and distributed the jobs between all Jenkins minions.
- Achieved the continuous Integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) in Jenkins brew master instance, which reduces the time for the deployment of Microservices.
- Used TortoiseSVN to maintain the version of the files.
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development and used Agile Methodology for application development.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Value Object Pattern, Business Delegate, service locator, and session façade, Singleton, Factory and DAO.
- The application is designed using J2EE design patterns and technologies based on MVC architecture.
- Involved in using Core Java concepts - Collections, Exception Handling, Multithreading.
- Developed the presentation layer using JSP’s and AJAX.
- Created and developed REST based Web Services with JSON type of response.
- Implemented security authentication for front end views based on the access privileges.
- Integrated spring MVC with Spring DI and Spring Hibernate DAO.
- Used RAD IDE based on Eclipse for writing code for JSP, Action Classes and Spring Beans.
- Involved in writing DAO, DTO using Hibernate Dao Support.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate that uses the POJOs (which do not have the business processes) to represent the persistence database.
- Developed SQL stored procedures and prepared statements for updating and accessing data from database.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Setup Docker on Linux and configured Jenkins to run under Docker host.
- Developed SoapUI test cases for DAO and Service Layer methods to accomplish TDD approach.
- Created Gradle for preparing WAR files used to deploy J2EE components into the server.
- Deployed application onto the JBoss Application Server.
- Used Rational Clear Casefor version control of the application.
- Interacted with quality assurance team for requirements gathering and analysis.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE, JSP, AJAX, JSON, Spring, MySQL, HTML, XML, Hibernate, DAO patterns, Gradle, IBM RAD IDE, JBOSS Application Server, Docker, Hibernate, REST, LOG4J,Rational Clear Case, SoapUI.
- Involved in the entire life cycle development of the application. Reviewing and analyzing data model for developing the Presentation layer and Value Objects.
- Designed table-less layouts, gradient effects, page layouts, navigation and icons using CSS and appropriate HTML tags as per W3C standards.
- Extensively used JDBC update information in the database for registrations.
- Used JSPs and Servlets for implementing UI/MVC framework.
- Validated the XML documents with XSD validation and transformed to XHTML using XSLT.
- Implemented the Struts framework based on MVC design pattern.
- Involved in writing the struts-config files and also implemented the Struts Tag library.
- Used Struts for web tier development and also created Struts Action to handle the requests.
- Worked on JMS components for asynchronous messaging between client and pharmacists.
- Used JReport for the generation of reports of the application.
- Developed framework using Java, MySQL and web server technologies.
- Services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML using CXF framework tool/Apache Commons.
- Wrote Stored Procedures and complicated queries for IBM DB2 and also Implemented SOA architecture with Web.
- Used WebLogic for application deployment and Log4J used for Logging/debugging.
- Used JUNIT for unit testing and check API performance.
- Used CVS version controlling tool and project build tool using ANT.