- Around 5 years of experience with Java/J2EE and Object - Oriented Methodologies for wide range of development from Enterprise applications to web-based applications.
- Handsome experience in Strut’s, Spring, JSF, Hibernate, SAX, JAXB, DOM, ANT, JMS, and LOG4j, Spring IOC, Data Access Object (DAO), Junit and web services.
- Experience in core AWS services ( S3, EC2, ELB, EBS, Route53, VPC, Auto Scaling etc .), deployment services (Elastic Beanstalk, Ops Works and Cloud Formation) and security practices (IAM, Cloud Watch and Cloud Trail)
- Extensive experience in Core Java concepts that includes Exception handling, Multi-threading, Synchronization, Serialization, IO, Collections framework, Java Beans.
- Strong experience in design and development of multi-tier application utilizing Java, Servlets, Struts, JSP, JSF, XML, SOAP JNDI, JDBC, Web Services, Hibernate and Spring Framework.
- Knowledge of Cassandra maintenance and tuning - both database and serve
- Experienced in Restful Services and distributed Web Services using Spring MVC, Jersey, JAXB, JSON, SOAP, AXIS, JAX-WS, and WSDL.
- Hands-on experience with Integration Frameworks like Apache Camel.
- Experience in developing software using RESTful APIs, SDLC and Agile Methodology (Scrum), RUP, Waterfall, UML and Test Driven Methodologies.
- Used JBoss 6.x Application server to deploy the applications.
- Responsible for developing single page applications using AngularJS/Angular 5.2 and bootstrap Hands on experience in MVC framework using AngularJS , custom Directives, Controllers, Services and Factories.
- Worked extensively on Session Beans, Entity Beans and Message Driven Bean and implemented JMS API, and worked on MQ-Series.
- Exposure to service Oriented Architecture including Universal Descriptive and Discovery Integration (UDDI)lookups, Web Services Description Language (WSDL) using SOAP protocol and Extensible Markup Language (XML) and Java XML parsers such as JAXP.
- Extensive experience in working with different MVC Frameworks like spring, Structs and ORM (Object Relational Mapping tools) like Hibernate.
- Experience with test-driven development (TDD) using Junit.
- Experience in implemented business logic on XML content using XPath Query Language, DTD, XSD, XSLT, JAXP (DOM & SAX), and JAXB.
- Developed Java applications and tools to automate tests run in UNIX environment.
- Hands-on experience in IDE Tools: Eclipse, RAD, WSAD.
- Good at implementing the database designing, SQL, stored procedures using RDBMS like DB2, Oracle and MS SQL Server.
- Experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB and CouchDB
- Proficient in handling Web and Application Services in creating Domain, configuring connection pool, JMS, deploying applications on WebLogic, WebSphere, Apache Tomcat and JBoss.
- Used the basic principles of MVC to in corporate the AngularJS to build client side application and Node.js for building server side API's.
- Experienced with messaging technologies AMQ and WMQ.
- Having experience on DOJO based applications.
- Have strong experience in code debugging and bug fixing.
- Used Version Control (SVN), CVS, Clear Case for maintaining source code and documentation
- Experience in a 24/7 production environment and Excellent team player as well as individual contribution.
Frameworks: Spring 4.x/3.x/2.x, Hibernate 4.0/3.0, Apache Camel, Struts 1.x/2.0.
Web Technologies: HTML/XHTML/DHTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, Servlets, JSPs, EJB, JNDI, JMS, XML, XSLT, JSF, JQuery, Ajax, AngularJS, Angular4 and 5.2, Node.js, ReactJS, BackBoneJs, Bootstrap.
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x/7.x/8.x, IBM WebSphere, BEA Web Logic 9.x/10.x/12.xJBoss 6.x/7.x, GlassFish.
IDE s: Eclipse, NetBeans, Spring Tool suite 2.x/3.x, IBM -WSAD and Intellij 14.x/15.x
Database: Oracle 12c/11i/11g/10g/9i/8i, SQL Server, MySql5.7, DB2, Mongo DB and Cassandra, Pl/SQL11
AXIS, SOAP, RESTful, JAXRPC, JAX: RS, JAX-WS, WSDL, JAX-P, JAX-B.
Version Control: JIRA, CVS, SVN, GitHub, Subversion and Clear Case
Build Tool / plugin: ANT, Log4j and Maven 3.x, Hudson 3.x, Jenkins 2.x
Testing Frameworks: Junit, Jmeter, Jtest, SOAP UI.
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, Linux and MAC.
Confidential, Irving, TX
Full Stack Developer
- Application Development and Partner with project team to analyze business requirements, understand business goals, define project roadmaps and define use-cases to deliver technical solutions.
- Design and Development of multi-tier application utilizing Java, Servlets, JSP, JSF, XML, REST,SOAP, JNDI, JDBC, Web Services, Spring and Spring boot Framework.
- Used Rest Controller in Spring framework to create RESTful Web services and JSON objects for communication.
- Used Spring Boot to architect the microservice solution for the application and used Spring security and Oauth2 to implement authentication and authorization in the application
- Achieved Dependency injection by creating Spring AOP, Spring Annotations, Spring controllers and DAOs to wire objects of business classes.
- Exposure to Service Oriented Architecture, Web Services Description Language (WSDL) using SOAP protocol and Extensible Markup Language (XML) and Java XML parsers such as JAXP.
- Design and Develop Micro services business components using Spring Boot.
- Working with Spring Core layer, Spring ORM, Spring AOP in developing the application components.
- Monitor Cassandra clusters, repair and remove nodes, redefine clusters, configure SSTables and MemTables.
- Provided Log4j support to the application for debugging the system and server-side logging and configured Maven dependencies for build automation.
- Used JIRA ticketing system to keep track of issues and tasks on individuals.
- Used Apache Camel as the Integration Pattern to communicate between different enterprise components
- Preparation of developer test cases, execution, and preparation of scope & traceability matrix.
- Using project management and version control tool: Maven and Git.
- Using message brokers such as Kafka and Rabbitmq.
- Focused on Test Driven Development (TDD) thereby performing detailed, Integration testing, Junit tests for every single piece of functionality before writing the functionality.
- Deployed Spring Boot based microservices in Docker and Amazon EC2 container using AWS .
- Worked on S3 buckets on AWS to store Cloud Formation Templates and worked on AWS to create EC2 instances.
- Responsible for setting up some of the CI/CD process pipeline using Jenkins to deploy the application to docker containers in PCF(Cloud foundry).
- Used GIT as version control tool for effectively managing the code changes & experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
Environment: Java, Servlets, JSP, JSF, XML, REST, SOAP, JNDI, JDBC, Web Services, Spring, Spring boot, NOSQL - Cassandra, AWS, Docker, Tomcat, Kafka, Rabbitmq, GIT.
Confidential, Irving, TX
Full stack Developer
- Application is implemented using Agile methodology where there is a daily SCRUM meeting to understand the status and resolve any issues.
- Involved in using Java like Collections, Exceptional Handling, Multi -Threading and Java 8 Features like Streams, Lambda Expressions and Functional Interfaces.
- Used Java 1.8 Lambda expressions along with Streams for performing chain operations such as Filter, Map, and Collect on a collection.
- Application Development and partner with project team to analyze business requirements, understand business goals, define project roadmaps and define use-cases to deliver technical solutions.
- Implement new functionality in User Interface (UI) using Angular 5, backend Solution with Java/Groovy with Database Management system like Pl/SQL, Oracle and using REST Web Services integration.
- Used NodeJS to run AngularJS on server with mock JSON data and completed the UI development independent of server.
- Designed User Interface using HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, AngularJS and XML in a responsive grid layout. Implemented responsive design template to get a new interface in Bootstrap, HTML5
- Creating Domain classes, Controllers, View objects, and services at backend side to perform the functionality for the application using Groovy Grails 3
- Created new enum classes for the application to provide dropdown functionality
- Worked On Data Migration from PL/SQL 11 to Oracle 12C. Creating and replacing procedures to migrate old data into new system.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data with SQL-based schema
- Aims for excellence and high quality through usable and maintainable code.
- Recommend new technologies and tools to the Project team and higher management by Research and Evaluation.
- Worked with core Java concepts like Collections Framework, Multithreading and Memory management.
- Used Apache Camel as the Integration Pattern to communicate between different enterprise components
- Overall application is developed on Intellij IDEA 2017.3 and Oracle DB and sql developer
- Used GITHUB to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and created new branch when the new feature implementation startsTest overall application/tool to maintain the quality of product by creating individual unit/functional test cases
Environment: Spring, Java 1.8, Groovy and Grails, Maven, Angular 4, HTML 5, Bootstrap, CSS3, SQL / Pl-SQL, Oracle, Intellij, Node.Js, Tomcat, REST API, Spring Security, Type Script, GitHub, Hibernate.
Confidential, Milford, MI
- Involved in complete SDLC management using Waterfall Process - Requirements gathering, Design, Analysis, Development and Testing.
- Developed technical design documents (TDD) prior to code development.
- Designed and developed server-code using Java/J2EE standards.
- Involved in most of the UI and Business level enhancements in Web based UI application.
- Implemented the application using Spring MVC Framework which is based on MVC design pattern.
- Created and maintained the configuration of the Spring Application Framework (Spring Boot)
- Involved in Coding and testing of Java features using Spring MVC, JSP, and web services.
- Used Spring boot and security module to implement login and authentication feature.
- Involved in implementation of persistence layer using Hibernate and prepared Value Objects.
- Followed the Java coding standards for scalability, reusability and ease of maintenance.
- Designed and developed Micro services business components using Spring Boot.
- Hibernate is used against Oracle databases at DAO data layer.
- Consumed services from various clients using SOAP and WSDL.
- Write the SQL queries for CRUD operations, and Stored Procedures.
- Used log4j for tracking errors and debugging the code.
- Developed the applications using Eclipse IDE.
- Developed front-end code with Ajax call in AngularJS and JQuery to retrieve data as JSON Object from controller in back-end RESTful Server, then display the well organized result in web pages by writing AngulaJS controller, directives, services, and route providers. Also used Angular.js filter to make the data searchable and sortable.
- Experience in Data Serialization formats like JSON, XML.
- Implemented coding for the application using Java, Servlets, JSP, spring, Hibernate and J-APP Framework, client side data validation using Java Script.
- Develop build scripts using ANT for the build and deployment.
- Coded Test Classes using JUNIT for Unit Testing.
- Consuming the web services and integrating them in the applications.
- Used JBOSS Application Server and Eclipse to develop and deploy the application
- Involved in bug fixing during the System testing and User acceptance testing.
Environment: Core Java, Java, Hibernate, Spring(Spring Boot), JBPM, Eclipse, UML, HTML, Java Script, JQuery, XML, JSON, JBoss, Oracle, JNDI, JUNIT, ANT, log4j.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
- Worked a per Agile Methodology(Scrum) to meet customer expectation, timelines with quality deliverables
- Extensively worked with business analysts and product managers to help writing user stories in sprint planning.
- Implementation using JBOSS ESB, Java, Spring, JAXB, Hibernate, Oracle Database, Maven.
- Designed, developed a custom, single-page, responsive web application on front end using AngularJS.
- Used the Spring IOC feature to get Hibernate session factory and resolve other bean dependencies also used Spring framework AOP features and JDBC module features to persist the data to the database for few applications.
- Implemented the application using Spring MVC Framework, Spring Boot and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Developed shell scripts for monitoring and tuning of JBoss Server.
- Used NodeJS for building web applications with client-server architecture, where both can initiate communication in two-way connections and allow them to exchange data.
- Created RESTful web services interface to Java-based runtime engine and accounts.
- Implemented RESTful services with JAX-RS using Spring Boot and Micro Services Architecture.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework, created the POJO objects and mapped using Hibernate annotations.
- Create and configured the continuous delivery CICD pipelines for deploying Micro Services and lambda functions using Jenkins CI server.
- Designed and developed functionality to get JSON document from Mongo DB document store and send it to client using RESTful web service.
- Worked with MongoDB to store non-relational data into collection and retrieve them whenever required.
- Used Hibernate in the persistence layer to persist data into both databases Oracle and Mongo DB.
- Created UNIX shell scripting for periodic generation of reports
- Used Eclipse Luna as IDE to develop the application and followed the standard features for debugging and running
- Used JIRA tool for Issue/bug tracking, monitoring of work assignment in the system
- Log4J was used to monitor the error logs and used GIT as version control tool
- Followed the Maven build life cycle to build the application and deployed into WebSphere application server
- Created Servlets and JUnit test cases and tested the application.
- Developed test cases and performed unit testing using Mockito.
Environment: Java, J2EE, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security, JBoss, Hibernate, Oracle, Mongo DB, WebSphere, Agile methodology, RESTful WebServices, MicroServices, XML, SQL, Maven, RAD, Log4j, Mockito, GIT and JIRA.
- Mavenized the existing applications using Maven tool.
- Added the required jar files to the application as dependencies to the pom.XML file.
- Used JSF & Struts frameworks to interact with the front end.
- Utilized Swing/JFC framework to develop client side components.
- Developed J2EE components on Eclipse IDE.
- Developed a new CR screen from the existing screen for the LTL loads (Low Truck Load) using JSF.
- Used spring framework configuration files to manage objects and to achieve dependency injection.
- Implemented cross cutting concerns like logging and monitoring mechanism using Spring AOP.
- Implemented SOA architecture with web services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML.
- Made screen changes to the existing screen for the LTL (Low Truck Load) Accessories using Struts.
- Developed desktop interface using Java Swing for maintaining and tracking products.
- Used JAX-WS to access the external web services, get the xml response and convert it back to java objects.
- Developed the application using Eclipse IDE and worked under Agile Environment.
- Working with Web admin and the admin team to configure the application on development,, test and stress environments (Web logic server).
- Build PL\SQL functions, stored procedures, views and configured Oracle Database 10g with JNDI data source with connection pooling enabled.
- Used Hibernate based persistence classes at data access tier.
- Adopted J2EE design patterns like Service Locator, Session Facade and Singleton.
- Worked on Spring Core layer, Spring ORM, Spring AOP in developing the application components
- Modified web pages using JSP and Used Struts Validation Framework for form input validation.
- Created the WSDL and used Apache Axis 2.0 for publishing the WSDL.
- Creating PDF files for storing the data required for module.
- Used custom components using JSTL tags and Tag libraries implementing struts.
- Used Web Logic server for deploying the war files.
- Used Toad for the DB2 database changes.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSF, Hibernate, Struts, Spring, Swing/JFC, JSP, HTML, XML, Web Logic, iText, DB2, Eclipse IDE,SOAP, Maven, JSTL, TOAD, Oracle 10g, DB2, Web Logic Server, WSDL, JAX-WS, Apache Axis.