- Over 8+ years of experience in Object Oriented software development, implementation and maintenance of web and distributed Enterprise applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experience in designing and developing web - based applications using Java, J2EE, Web Services, both SOAP/WSDL and REST, MVC framework, Spring, Hibernate, Spring Boot, Struts, Oracle and SQL.
- Expertise in core java concepts like Collections, Threads, Exception handling, Generics, Strings etc.
- Experience in working on various Spring modules (Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring MVC) along with Hibernate as the back-end ORM tool for implementation of persistence layer and mapping of POJOs.
- Experience in implementing DAO layers using ORM technology like JPA and Hibernate.
- Proficiency in XML technologies like XSL/XSLT, SAX, DOM, XPATH, DTD, XSD, XMI, JAXB, JAXP.
- Experience in working with producing/consuming SOAP based web services using Apace Axis, CXF engines. Experience in producing and consuming Rest based web services.
- Proficiency in designing applications using Java and J2EE Design Patterns such as Singleton, Factory and Module-View-Controller etc.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis, Design / Development Methodologies, Use Cases, Sequence and Class Diagrams using UML. Strong knowledge on Hibernate and in using Hibernate Connection Pooling, HQL, Collections, Hibernate Caching, Hibernate Transactions.
- Experience in implementing presentation layer using JSP, HTML, CSS, Ajax, Angular, jQuery, Java script and servlets.
- Extensive Experience in Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception handling and Collection Frameworks.
- Experience with build tools like MAVEN, ANT which support building, testing and deploying applications.
- Experience working with continuous integration tool Jenkins, Dockers.
- Experience working with different methodologies like Agile Scrum, SDLC Waterfall.
- Familiar with UML which includes creating Use-Case diagrams, Class diagrams, Interaction diagrams (Sequence diagrams, Activity diagrams) using Designer tools like Rational Rose.
- Experience in designing and developing complex Internet systems.
- Experience in WebLogic, JBOSS, IBM Web Sphere Application Server and Apache Tomcat Application Server.
- Expertise with database connectivity (JDBC) for databases like Oracle, DB2, MySQL, MS Access.
- Experience with version controller tools like Git, CVS and SVN.
- Experience with AWS Java SDK for Amazon S3 and Amazon Glacier.
- Extensive experience on different operating systems Linux, Mac OS X and Windows.
Senior Java Developer
Confidential, Charlottes Ville, VA
- Worked on all phase of agile development life cycle.
- Worked extensively on Core Java Concepts like Multithreading, Concurrency framework.
- Followed techniques and principles provided by test driven design TDD paradigm for developing quality code.
- Analyzed, designed and implemented application based on Object Oriented programming i.e., Object oriented Analysis and Design.
- Documented and communicated application design using UML diagrams like sequence diagrams, class diagrams, use case diagrams.
- Developed Enterprise JavaBeans EJB 3.0 for implementing application's business rules and policies.
- Familiarity with Service oriented architecture SOA by developing web services based on JAX-WS and Axis frameworks.
- Developed WSDL for defining contract between requestor and provider.
- Exchanged SOAP request and response on HTTP protocol for implementing web services.
- Developed application on Spring 3.x framework by utilizing its features like Spring Dependency injection, Spring Security, Spring Web flow with Spring MVC.
- Used spring's dependency injection for injecting entity manager and managed beans into spring beans.
- Worked on Spring Web Flow on Spring MVC for building flows in our web application.
- Used Spring Security framework for login authentication, password hashing.
- Worked on Java Message Service JMS API for developing message-oriented middleware MOM layer for handling various asynchronous requests.
- Worked with topic for creating publish/subscribe messaging model.
- Developed persistence layer based on JPA framework for providing POJO persistence model for object-relational mapping.
- Used Hibernate as an implementation engine for JPA API.
- Worked closely with marketing, risk management and operations teams to identify business problems and designed Big Data analytical solutions, SQL Server
- Created Oracle store procedures for handling and processing complex data-based logics.
- Wrote complex SQLs for creating, retrieving, updating and deleting data in oracle database.
- Developed store procedures and complex queries using tool called PL/SQL developer.
- Developed, Tested and Deployed application in IBM WebSphere 7.0 IBM RAD 7 server.
- Wrote scheduled batch jobs on UNIX environment for handling various huge databases update logics without manual interventions.
- Used Concurrent Version System CVS as source control tool.
- Developed unit test cases and suits on Junit framework for unit testing
- Worked on SOAP-UI tool for testing web service by passing soap request to web service provider.
- Used Maven for building, deploying application, creating JPA based entity objects and compiling GWT application.
Sr Java Developer
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle SDLC of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Worked to create an initial prototype of both Self-Pay Remittance as well as Formal Payment Plan, following OOD and discussed SOA to get positive feedbacks from the Test Clients before start of heavy coding.
- Worked in managing credit card payments through EDI.
- Attended every day Scrum meetings to provide current project status demonstrations in every two weeks, thus implementing Agile Methodology Scrum with Test Driven Development.
- Written SQL queries for data fetching and posting using Oracle PL/SQL Developer and CCL Plus and performed CRUD Operations along with Inner/Outer joins.
- Followed Spring MVC pattern for the project with Servlets/JSP and JDBC.
- Used REST Web Services API's with extensive use of AJAX call.
- Used JSON structure for request as well as for reply.
- Used Java Swing for few components in accordance with SWT application with multithreading environment with Concurrency and Java Collections.
- Used Jetty server during development using FileZilla for file transfer.
- Used Eclipse 3.0 IDE during development.
- Written JUnit Test cases with Mockito while performing unit testing.
- Used Tortoise SVN as source control tool.
- Worked with QA team during various testing phases and resolved defects.
- Used Maven build tool for compiling and packaging the application.
Confidential, Vancouver, WA
- Involved in the review and analysis of the requirement specifications of the entire system.
- Involved in the design of application using Model View Control MVC Architecture and designed Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams using UML and Rational Rose.
- Responsible to ensure compliance with J2EE framework and enhance Reuse and Portability of the application by using various design patterns like Front Controllers, Facades, Value Object, Business Delegate, Service Locators, DAO.
- Extensively used Spring MVC framework to develop the web layer for the application.
- Implemented Spring configuration files for the beans defined and properties to be injected into them using Spring's Dependency Injection.
- Developed different modules using Servlets, Spring, Hibernate and JMS.
- Designed and implemented the rules of Business Logic using spring and EJB's.
- Extensively involved in the development of persistence layer using Hibernate and used SQL server as backend database.
- Designed JSP pages. Designed and developed the form beans and action classes associated with each JSP page and developed several custom tags.
- XML SAX and DOM API, JDOM, XSLT was used for informative view representation.
- Interacted with database using JDBC and java.sql package.
- Extensively developed Stored Procedures and Triggers using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Responsible for deploying the entire application on WebLogic Application Server 9.2.
- Used JUnit for writing several test cases and extensively involved in the testing of entire application in various environments.
- Documented all phases of the project and implemented system changes in accordance with the objectives and requirements and developed user documentation.
- Managed the documentation and coding of entire system using CVS.
Jr. Java Developer
- Core Java, highly concurrent Multithreaded coding.
- Design components based on Object Oriented Design using UML.
- Worked closely with the Business/Users team in proposing technical requirements.
- Developed and executed Test cases using unit testing JUnit integration testing.
- Participated in demonstration of the applications to the Business team during Testing and UAT phase.
- Involved in bug fixing, Client requested enhancements during the maintenance.
- Developed SQL and PL/SQL scripts for Affiliation and Groups module.
- Extensively worked on CVS version control tool.
- Developed Web Services using Apache Axis.
- Extensively worked with SQL Database.
- Responsible for deployment of application at development and testing environments.
- Developed clients for Web Services and tested it using SOAPUI.
- Developed various helper classes for the persistent in correlation with Hibernate.
- Applied CSS Cascading Style Sheets for entire site for standardization of the site
Technologies Used: Java/j2ee, Oracle 11g, PLSQL, HTML, CSS, WebLogic Application server 10, Toad, PVC
Java Developer (Intern)
- Implemented Transfer Funds, Messaging Service Modules using Struts and Tiles Framework with respect to Model-View-Controller MVC2 Architecture.
- Developed various EJB components like Stateful session, Message Driven Beans to fulfill Business Logic.
- Used JMS for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important financial information.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate that use POJO classes to represent persistent database tables.
- Consumed Web Services using WSDL and SOAP for transferring funds to other financial institutions.
- Used XML Parser API such as JAX-RPC in the web services request/response data for marshaling and un-marshalling.
- Designed and developed data access layer using Data Access Object DAO, Session Faade, Business Delegate and Singleton design patterns.
- Involved in Database Design and Development.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions and Cursors for efficient usage of data from MYSQL Database.
- Used Log4J to capture the log.
- Developed test cases and performed unit testing using JMock.
- Build application using Ant Scripts.
- Used CVS for Version control across common source code used by developers.