- 5+ years of experience in Web Development, Enterprise Software development and complex Client/Server Implementation, Implementation of Java J2EE Technologies in Insurance, Telecom & Banking domains.
- Experience in Designing, developing and testing the web application and integration projects using Object Oriented technologies such as Core Java, J2EE, Struts, JSP, JDBC, Hibernate, Wicket and Web Services.
- Experience in OOP, OOAD, System Analysis design, Development and Deployment of various Applications in Java Technologies.
- Extensive experience in Amazon Web Services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon SimpleDB, Amazon RDS, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon SQS, AWS Identity and access management, AWS Cloud Watch, Amazon EBS and Amazon Cloud Front).
- Experience in working with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies like RAD, Waterfall and AGILE - Scrum methodologies.
- Experience in developing applications in Agile/Scrum Methodologies
- Experience in MVC (Model View Controller) architecture, using JSF, Struts Framework, Hibernate and Spring Framework with various Java/J2EE design patterns.
- Experience in core Java API development including (JSON, Event APIs).
- Proficient in designing (includes documentation), developing, testing and implementing Java applications on a predefined schedule using technologies, techniques, and tools to ensure high quality, performance, and reliability, at varying levels of complexity.
- Experience in developing event APIs, Apache Camel or other EBA, Web Service Development (REST & SOAP). Experience working on Akka and AWS deployment.
- Used Log4J for extensible logging, debugging and error tracing.
- Extensively worked on XML technologies like XML, XSD, XSLT, Xpath and DTD.
- Proficient in performing unit test in the application using JUnit.
- Experience in development on UNIX (Shell Script).
- Experience in developing the SOAP Web Services using the JAX-WS and JAX-RPC runtime environments.
- Experience in developing application using SOA.
- Experience on IBM Web Sphere 5.0/6.0/7.0 application server and web servers like Tomcat, Apache and Java Web Server.
- Experience in different Integrated Development Environment like RAD, Eclipse, Android studio and RSA.
Java Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, Struts, Spring MVC, Swing Hibernate, Log4J, Java Mail, JUnit and AJAX, Apache Wicket Framework.
Java Script Frame work: Angular JS, Node JS, Ember JS
Mobile Technologies: Android, Robotium
REST services, JAX: WS, IBM Web Sphere JAX-RPC, WSDL and UDDI.
J2EE Design Patterns: J2EE Design patterns, MVC, Singleton, Factory, Abstract Factory
Object: Oriented Analysis and Design, Agile Scrum, Test Driven Development (TDD), Client-Server, UML, SDLC, and MVC
Tools: IBM Web Sphere Studio (WSAD 4.x/5.x, RAD7.x), Eclipse 3.0, Microservices, AWSJSP, API, Amazon Lambda, JMS
Servers: IBM Web Sphere 6.x/7.x, Apache Tomcat 4.0.
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, MySQL, DB2, MS Access
Versioning Systems: WIN CVS, StarTeam, SVN, Subversion and RTC
Build Tools: Apache ANT & Maven
Protocols: SOAP1.1, TCP/IP, HTTP and FTP
Operating Systems: WINDOWS NT/XP and LINUX
Confidential, Champagne, IL
Java AWS Engineer
- Communicated with the client to get the requirements, presented the design, testing results to get the approval for the work.
- Involved in implementing application flows using Spring MVC framework.
- Worked on AWS cloud services like EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, and EBS for installing, configuring and auto scaling.
- Part of the team to migrate the application from Hibernate 3.2 To 4.3 and spring 1.2 to 4.1
- Worked on upgrading various other jars such as quartz, dom4j, ehcache
- Implemented J2EE standards, MVC architecture using Spring Framework.
- Modified presentation tier using JSP, Java Script, JQuery, HTML , and CSS for manipulating, validating, customizing, error messages to the User Interface.
- Generated POJO classes to map to the tables in the database using the JPA-Hibernate integration
- Used Spring framework for implementing Dependency Injection, AOP, Spring ORM
- Used EJBs (Stateless Session Beans) to implement the Business Logic, Mdbs (JMS) for asynchronous communication internal and external to the system
- Python automation scripts used to analyze the data in sys logs and backup logs.
- Used JUnit for unit testing.
- Involved in writing java API for Amazon Lambda to manage some of the AWS services.
- Used ANT building tool to build the application
- Worked on PL/SQL stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Cursors and views
- Developed complex SQL Queries for retrieving data from Oracle database
- Designed and developed a number of RESTful web services that support JSON
- Used J2EE Design patterns like Singleton, Service Locator, Session Façade, DAO, DTO and Business Delegate during development.
- Used Collections extensively to store, retrieve and manipulate objects in the business logic layer
- Involved in Agile Software Development to deliver the tasks on each Sprint not missing deadlines. Used Jenkins to build application.
- Used SVN for version control & Involved in Production support for the application
- Configured the domain environment to deploy the new releases released by the development team.
- Participate in weekly project status meeting of the team for providing current status of my work and discussing future applications and issues.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Developed business modules with JSP, Servlets, and Execution Service framework which is based on Struts.
- Responsible for system development using Factory, DAO and MVC Design Patterns.
- Highly-available and auto-scalable set of Micro-services with zero-downtime deployment, unified monitoring and logging.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection, Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for M icro-services. Integrated Apache Kafka for data ingestion.
- Developed and maintained data layer using the ORM framework Hibernate .
- Involved in writing stored procedures and functions in PL/SQL to access Oracle database.
- Developed Data Access Object (DAO) Adaptors for interacting with the Data Access Objects and controlling the coupling of the system.
- Developed UI of the application using NodeJS and JQuery libraries .
- Involved in writing client side validations using JQuery with AJAX
- Developed AWS multifactor authentication worked with teams to lock security groups.
- Designed and developed comprehensive J2ee Application framework. Framework included Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), Servlets, JSPs, Request Processors, Data Access Objects , and Message Queues (JMS). The new architecture significantly reduced response times
- Design & Administered WebMethods components Architecture.
- Used NodeJS architectural concepts like event loop, callbacks and event emitters.
- For organizing client contacts and for monthly financial statistics EmberJS and MYSQL are used.
- Defined the test criteria, project schedules and base lined the Test Plan with the help of project meetings and walkthroughs.
- Served as a technical mentor to less experienced staff. Update the testing metrics and status reporting to senior management.
- Developed automation test scripts for system's core functionality and GUI 's of the application, using Quick Test Professional (QTP) and Selenium.
- Performed Unit testing of the code as per the test cases.
- Writing the Selenium test scripts from scratch using JUNIT
- Developing Functional Test Automation using Selenium (IDE, RC) and Junit.
- Involved in System testing and defect resolution.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
Jr. Software Developer
- Used Apache Struts as a web application framework.
- Designed and developed Action Classes, Form Beans and JSP's.
- Involved in using Design patterns like Singleton Pattern and MVC architectural design pattern for solving the architectural issues.
- Developed Business Delegates, Value Objects, and Data Access Objects (DAO)
- Designed and developed DAO layer using JDBC to access the database.
- Actively involved in the integration effort for deploying the application in UAT/SIT environments.
- Involved in code reviews and suggested required enhancements to the code to follow the standards.
- Involved in developing Test cases and executing them.
- Used Log4J framework for event logging.
- Actively involved in production support and resolved the production issues depending upon priority of issues.