- Having 6+ years of experience in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC), which includes User Interaction, Business Analysis/Modeling, Design/Architecture, Development, Implementation, Integration, Documentation, Testing, Enterprise and Web based applications using Java, J2EE technologies.
- Strong application development experience in using latest Agile Software Development methodologies like Scrum, Sprint and Traditional software models like Waterfall and TDD.
- Implement API Service using Apache Camel.
- Having Good experience in developing and migrating existing application into cloud - based platforms like Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Expertise in Develop a web application using spring, Hibernate, Web Services (SOAP and RESTFUL) technologies.
- Experience with Java 1.8 features like parallel streams and filters through lambda expression, Stream API, Date Time API etc.
- Used Apache Kafka for producing the change events from SQL and the Node JS programs to consume events as per the change events. Used Apache Kafka High Level consumer and High-Level producer for the programs.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework modules such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JTA, IO, Spring Boot, Spring Micro services, Spring REST, Netflix OSS, Consul, Swagger UI, Spring Ribbon.
- Proficient in implementation of frameworks like Struts, Spring ( Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Batch, Spring TX), JSF, Primefaces, Icefaces, AJAX frameworks (RichFaces, MyFaces) and ORM frameworks like Hibernate, IBATIS.
- Proficient in developing Web Services, related technologies &frame works: WSDL, SOAP, REST, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC, AXIS and Jersey, SOAP UI and generating client’s client using Eclipse for Web Services consumption.
- Expertise in Web Front End Technologies Struts, Tag Libraries and Struts custom validation rules, Tiles, JSTL, Java Script, DHTML and XML/XSL.
- Developed web-based enterprise applications using core Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JMS, JDBC, Hibernate, Web Services (SOAP, REST), MVC framework (Struts, Spring MVC), SQL and OOPS techniques.
- Proficient in core java concepts like Collection Framework, Multi-threading, Generics, Annotations, Serialization, Thread pools, JavaBeans, Externalization.
- Expertise XML technologies like DTD, XSD, XSLT and various parsers like DOM, SAX and JAXB.
- Extensive experience working with RDBMS such as MySQL , MS SQL Server, Teradata , DB2, Oracle.
- Experience in working with the NoSQL Database like MongoDB to manage extremely large data sets.
- Hands on experience in creation, Configuration and management of MQ series objects like Queue Managers.
- Worked on deployment, installation, configuration and issues with Application servers like Apache Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere, BEA WebLogic and JBoss Enterprise Application Server.
- Defined architecture and integration path for business rules with JBoss BRMS Drools.
- Experience in Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, MVC, Data Access Object and Business Delegate.
- Experience on different IDEs such as RAD, Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite, and IntelliJ.
- Hands on experience in building tools like ANT, Maven, Gradle.
- Configured and created application log files using Log4J to trace required application messages.
Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JDBC, JSP, JSF, JMS, EJB, Java Security, JMS (ActiveMQ, Rabbit MQ)
Tools: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Security, OAUTH2, JSF, JUnit, SOAP UI, PHP, Apache ActiveMQ. ANT, Maven, Apache camel.
SOAP, Restful, UDDI, WSDL, JAX: RPC, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JAX-B, Axis2Micro Services.
Web/App Servers: IBM Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Web Logic Server
Oracle, SQL: Server 2008/12/16, Netezza, MySQL server, TOAD, MongoDB/NoSQL
IDEs: Eclipse, Intellij, Spring Tool Suite (STS), RAD
OR mapping: Hibernate, IBATIS
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit, Soap UI, Putty, Log4j and Jira.
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, CVS, Rational Clear case, GitHub
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Jenkins
OS & Environment: Windows, UNIX, Linux.
AWS EC2, S3 bucket, ELB, Auto: Scaling, SNS, SQS, AMI, IAM, Dynamo DBCloud front, Elastic search, Elastic Beanstalk, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Micro Services. Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF)
Confidential, Farmington, MI
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development and understanding of business requirements and implement the process using Agile (Scrum) methodology.
- Used GEL library to implemented company specific User interface.
- Created responsive web pages using Bootstrap and wrote client-side application in a clean Component based Angular2.
- Used different npm third party modules in Angular application.
- Used Java8 JDK in building the applications.
- Consumed RESTful Services with Angular2 $http Services.
- Developed RESTful Web Services with JAX-RS using Spring Boot and Micro Services Architecture.
- Implemented the application using Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security and Hibernate Template.
- Used Spring Data Framework to use the features of Spring JDBC and Spring ORM classes like JDBC Template and Hibernate Template to perform the database operations by connecting to Data sources available
- Database built on DB2 JSON DB in non-structured format. This DB will be kept in-sync with the mainframe invoices Database using the Data Integration Framework.
- Implemented the authentication and authorization of the application using Spring Security and OAuth.
- Used SOAP webservices in our application to implement ESEC services which authenticate user.
- Testing xml output using Advanced REST Client or POSTMAN and SOAPUI.
- Implemented Service to Service authentication using BNSF AuthToken API.
- Used Active MQ to communicate with controller and used service layer to implement the business logic.
- External System service integration are done via rest service calls from the JBPM process.
- Multiple work queue was integrated with BPM process.
- Used LMA SDK logging framework to log all debugging and error information.
- Used Mockito for testing the application and Writing Test Cases for Unit Level Testing using JUnit.
- Used Gradle as build automation tool and responsible for Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) process implementation using Jenkins.
- Used GitHub as Version Control tool and Intellij and Eclipse IDEs.
- Used VersionOne to create user stories and track development work.
- Followed Micro Service architecture and Deployed and tested the application on VM’s.
- Interacting and participating in the meetings along with product owner and clients to understand their needs and propose design to the team to implement the requirement.
- Involved in Defect fixing and maintenance.
Confidential, Northbrook, IL
Sr. Java Developer
- Worked as per Agile Methodology (Scrum) to meet customer expectation, timelines with quality deliverables.
- Involved in building a high efficiency Dynamic single and multiple Web Application Using Bootstrap.
- Connected to Data sources and performed operations using Spring Data Framework features like Spring JDBC and Spring ORM.
- Implemented logging and transaction manager using Spring AOP concept.
- Worked extensively on Spring boot for building web service.
- Secured the API's by implementing Oauth2 token-based authentication/authorization scheme using spring security.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework, created the POJO objects and mapped using Hibernate annotations.
- Written SQL Queries and stored procedures to interact with Oracle DB.
- Consumed REST based micro services with Rest template based on RESTful APIs.
- Analyze business requirements and develop various business delegates to integrate with Middleware services like JAX-WS using SOAP and REST.
- Developed Data Services using XML messages that use REST web services, Created REST envelope.
- Used JAXB to read the xml file and then created instances of a generated classes.
- Used XSLT to change the Data formats into XML to XML and XML to PDF formats.
- Worked with RabbitMQ for messaging with social application in the bank monitored it.
- Used JIRA tool for Issue/bug tracking, monitoring of work assignment in the system.
- Re-design and implement CI build system using Jenkins.
- Worked with executed unit test cases by using JUNIT for accuracy of code and logging with log4j.
- Developed Maven scripts to build and deploy the application in the WebSphere Application Server.
- Log4J was used to monitor the error logs and used GIT as version control tool.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Involved in the complete SDLC (software development life cycle) of the application from requirement analysis to testing.
- Followed Agile Methodology in analyze, define, and document the application, which will support functional and business requirements. Coordinate these efforts with Functional Architects.
- Developed the application using J2EE Design Patterns like Business Delegate, Factory, Singleton, Session Facade, Service Locator and DAO and also implemented JMS API in J2EE.
- Involved in designing the client-side module architecture based on new Angular Framework.
- Used Node JS to run Angular JS on server with mock JSON data and completed the UI development independent of server.
- Implemented the application using Spring MVC Framework and handled the authentication, authorization, and access-control features by using Spring Security
- Configured Spring Container to implement IOC/DI of the Spring Beans, and to manage the beans' life circle.
- Used Hibernate, object /relational mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with an SQL-based schema.
- Used Jersey to implement Restful Web Service and used XML API form to transfer the data.
- Used Rest Controllers to replace the existing operations layer, which acts as bridge between business layer and the UI.
- Designed and implemented services for storing, updating and retrieving user data using MongoDB database and communicated with remote servers using REST enabled Web Services.
- Deployed the Web Application in IBM WebSphere.
- Parsing of XML using SAX and DOM Parsers.
- Involved in installing and configuring Maven for application builds and deployment
- Worked on Log4J to validate functionalities.
- Automate build process through Maven build framework
- Configured and customized logs using Log4J.
- Used JIRA to assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application.
- Setup the continuous Integration (CI) process for the application using the Jenkins.
- Used GIT to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Performed analysis for the client requirements based on the developed detailed design documents.
- Developed Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Data Models using Microsoft Visio.
- Developed STRUTS forms and actions for validation of user request data and application functionality.
- Developed programs for accessing the database using JDBC thin driver to execute queries, Prepared statements, Stored Procedures and to manipulate the data in the database
- Involved in developing business tier using stateless session bean.
- Designing the database and coding of SQL, PL/SQL, Triggers and Views using IBM DB2.
- Developed Message Driven Beans for asynchronous processing of alerts.
- Used Clear case for source code control and JUNIT for unit testing.
- Involved in peer code reviews and performed integration testing of the modules.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Struts, JSP, JDBC, EJB, ANT, XML, IBM Web Sphere, JUNIT, DB2, Rational Rose, CVS, UNIX, Clear Case.
- Developed the application based on MVC architecture.
- Developed web application using JSP, Servlets, Struts, Java beans that uses MVC design pattern.
- Created user-friendly GUI interface and Web pages using HTML, CSS and JSP.
- Used Java Fundamentals and OOPS concepts like inheritance, polymorphism, abstraction to develop the code.
- Implemented core java concepts like Multithreading, Exception Handling and Collection wherever necessary.
- Used Eclipse as IDE tool for creating Servlets, JSP, and XML.
- Wrote SQL for JDBC prepared statements to retrieve the data from database.
- Monitored the logs using Log4J and fixed the problem.
- The Application was deployed on Apache Tomcat Server.
- Involved in build and deploying the application using ANT.
- Used Configuration Management Tools for version control which is built on CVS.