- 5+years of experience in the IT industry involving analysis, design, implementation, integration and testing of various systems.
- Exposure to Web Application Development using J2EE technologies and Oracle. experience in application software Development and Design, Object Oriented, Technical Documentation, Software testing and Debugging.
- Knowledge on Sockets, Java Beans and Swing.
- Experience in RDMS using MYSQL, Oracle, SQL Server
- Extensive experience with Model2 (MVC) architecture and Jakarta Struts/Tiles. Solid experience in using Jakarta Apache frameworks like Struts, JUnit and Log4J. Good knowledge in Object Relation mapping using Hibernate 3.0.
- Experience in Eclipse Plug-in/API development, dependency management, Extension points, RCP Products, Eclipse EMF Modeling.
- Migrated existing business applications to Amazon cloud services (AWS) based environment and deploy applications using Amazon web services.
- Created and consume Rest Web Services
- Experience in using React JS components, Forms, Events, keys, Router, Animations and Flux concepts
- Experience in dynamic web development using JQuery, AJAX, Java Script, XML and CSS3.
- Experience in developing Web Services using REST and XML.
- Strong Experience in Oracle 11g and backend programming. Good experience in SQL, PLSQL, DB2. Normalization, creation of stored procedures and function.
- Excellent client interaction skills and proven experience in working independently as well as in a team.
- Proficient with Software development methodologies like Agile Methodologies.
Operating Systems: windows 10, UNIX/LINUX, MAC.
Technologies & web Services: JSP2.3, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JDBC4.0, JPA, JMS, Hibernate (ORM) Web Services (REST, SOAP) WSDL
Web Technologies: HTML5,CSS3, Java Script, AJAX, XML, XHTML, DHTML, JSON, React JS, Node JS, Angular 2
Frameworks: Struts2, Frameworks, spring4(Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, Spring Access, Spring Context, Spring JDBC, Spring with Hibernate), Microservises, Junit, Log4J
Databases: Oracle, DB@, PL/SQL, My SQL, SQL Server, MS Access.
Cloud Services: Amazon EC2,EBS, S3, ELB, Cloud Watch, Lambda, SNS, Dynamo DB
Integrated development tools: Eclipse, Netbeans, IntelliJ, Rational Application Developer.
Apache Tools: Log4j, Maven.
Application Tools: Jenkins, JIRA.
Testing Tools: Junit4.9, Selenium, Firebug, Protractor.
SDLC Methodologies: Agile, Scrum models.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Followed Agile, Scrum approach of development strategy.
- Responsible for the analysis, documenting the requirements and architecting the application based on J2EE standards
- Extensively used core java concepts like frame work, OOPS and Exception handling.
- Extensively used spring Framework modules like MVC, JDBC Templates, Spring Security and AOP.
- Experience with creating workflows, Mapping and scheduling jobs in informatics.
- Understanding user stories to design and purpose a solution to the problems in Micro Services architecture.
- Developed Spring boot application with Microservices deployed it into AWS using EC2 instances.
- Used Amazon Cloud Watch to monitor AWS services and Amazon Cloud Watch logs to monitor application.
- Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements.
- Developed sever side services using Java, servlets, Java Beans, JDBC, Web Services (SOAP, RESTful, WSDL, JAXB, JAX-RS using Jersey and JAX-WS) and JSP.
- Development of spring Micro services and converting user stories into backend logic in service classes.ad
- Used Maven extensively for managing, building the application.
- Wrote SQL commands and stored procedures to retrieve data from oracle database. Worked to plug this procedure in java class.
- Maintaining existing scripts and writing new scripts to automate the existing environment using maven
- Written Junit test cases during the development phase and used assert function to compare two objects.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Implemented Agile methodology for the software development process and to produce high quality application
- Participated in reviewing business requirements, Technical requirement documents.
- Understanding user stories to design and purpose a solution to the problems in Microservices architecture.
- Analyze the code and apply the fix solution for the issues identified based on severity basis.
- Used Eclipse IDE for application development and used maven for build automation tool to compile and generate EAR, War and JAR files.
- Use java 8 features in developing the code such as lambda expressions, creating resource classes, fetching documents from database.
- Worked on developing the backend part of the application involving Spring, REST Web Services and Spring AOP.
- Designed and developed the framework to consume the web services hosted in Amazon EC2 instances.
- Installed application on AWSEC2 instances and configured the storage on S3 buckets.
- Migrated applications to the AWS cloud.
- Used Spring MVC to achieve Model View Controller design pattern. worked on database connectivity using Oracle SQL developer and retrieving the data from the database.
- Work with Git as source code version control for pulling and pushing the code changes and solved merge issue.
- Worked on JDBC framework encapsulated with Data Access object patterns to connect to database.
- Developed UI using HTML 5, Bootstrap, Java Script, and Angular JS for interactive cross-browser functionality.
- Deployed web components, presentation components and business components in Apache Tomcat and WebLogic Application Server.
- Involved unit testing, interface testing, System testing and user acceptance testing of the workflow too.
Environment: J2EE, Spring Framework, Spring MVC 4, Core Java, Spring Security, Web Services, REEST, XML, Java Beans, Java Script, Angular Js, Bootstrap Eclipse, Agile Methodology, Design Patterns, Apache Maven, Junit, HTML.
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Analyzing the business and functional requirements provided by the client.
- Worked as per Agile methodology to meet customer expectation, timelines with quality deliverables
- Worked on integration methodology and strategy including interface, data flow, and process flow.
- Excellent understanding of java concepts like concurrency, collection frame work, String, Exception Handling.
- Microservices are created using spring boot with the shared database.
- Spring clod is used along with the microservices architecture.
- Microservices are divided based on the business functionality.
- Extensively used Core Spring Framework for Dependency Injections of components.
- Developed API using Hibernate to interact with the Oracle database
- Developed JSP pages and Servlets for customer maintenance.
- Deployed web applications on Tomcat server.
- Used Eclipse as an IDE for developing the application
- Designed UML diagrams using UML and Rational Rose.
- Experience with creating script for data modeling and data import and export. Extensive experience in deploying
- Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IoC, creation of Hibernate mapping files and generation of database schema.
- Created shell scripts and updated the scripts as per the requirement
- Developed API using Hibernate to interact with the Oracle database
- Developed scripts for inbound and outbound of the data on servers
- Used spring framework for dependency injection and integrated with Hibernate
- Implemented business logic using Spring MVC and Hibernate framework
- Taken care of Java multi-threading, concurrence in common java classes / library.
- Expertise in MVC Architecture using spring framework and implementing custom tag libraries.
- Oracle is used as the persistence layer, configured, and optimally indexed for searches
- Developed stored procedures, triggers, and functions with PL/SQL for Oracle database
- Design database using Erwin and Python for DB scheme scripting
- Develop innovative and quality solutions by making use of latest tools and technologies like Apache CXF, Spring Core, and Spring AOP.
Environment: Java 1.7, Concurrency, Threading, Spring MVC, Hibernate, XML, Oracle, REST/SOAP Web service, REST, JMX, ANT, Maven, JUnit, SVN.