5 years of experience in designing and developing applications. Result oriented software professional.I am learning and growing in parallel. I enhanced my technical strengths as well as developed my functional domain knowledge. Growing knowledge about the technologies and products would be the most exciting part I would be looking for in this rapidly changing industry. I enjoy all the challenges this industry offers; delivery, leadership, technology, customer satisfaction, innovation and on - going learning. I believe each project is different.
Programming languages: Swift, Objective-C, J2SE, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL
IDE: XcodeRAD, My Eclipse, Net beans
Frameworks and Utilities: Cocoa TouchStruts, Spring, Hibernate, JPA
Databases: SQLite, Core Data Oracle, IBM DB2, MySQL, Sql Server
App Server: WebSphere 8/6.1/5.1, WebLogic 7.1/6.1, Jboss
Version Control: Git, ClearCase, CVS
SAP Products: SAP NetWeaver, SAP Business Objects Analysis
Reporting tools: Crystal Reports, Dashboards
Confidential, Naperville, IL
- Worked extensively on table view controller and customized table view cells in Swift
- Used JSON, XML parsing to retrieve data for display from server using REST and SOAP web services
- Followed a work data flow principle for design and development using Objective-C and Swift
- Used Instruments to fine tune the app performance and memory management
- Worked with UIKit Framework for development and maintenance
- Used Core Data Framework for local storage purpose
- Formatted the Data as per Business rule to display in UI
- Worked with GIT to checkout and update the codebase changes
- Reported progress/challenges to project lead
- Complete implementation of the retrial mechanism
- Used the same XIB to design for iPhone 5 and older iPhones by using Auto-layout
- Added animation between UI Views for smooth transition and better user experience in Swift
- Publishing the application on App store and then pushing updates after every sprint release
- Complete implementation of the retrial mechanism
- Worked on Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Responsible for Service Integration Development and Testing
Confidential, Downers Grove, IL
- Developed Custom UIViews & UITableViews for user interface
- Native Mobile developing in iOS applications using Objective-C and Swift
- Implemented data Storage and retrieval using P-list, SQLite3, at ease to improve memory overhead of the app, and increase responsiveness.
- Implemented UITabBarController & UINavigationController for easy navigation of the app.
- Worked on custom navigation controller to navigate between views and view controllers.
- Worked in an agile-based team environment.
- Utilized NSUserDefaults, Core Data, and SQLite
- Maintain familiarity and expertise with the constantly changing and upgrading mobile development field
- Experience developing service-orientated applications and interfacing with web services (REST, SOAP)
- Worked extensively with Cocoa Framework in Xcode
Confidential, DeKalb, IL
iOS Application Developer
- Worked on enhancing and redesigning the University apps available and adding several new functionalities using Swift and Objective-C
- Successfully fixed all the bugs that were identified and reported in the application
- Addressed performance issues in multiple areas
- Worked extensively with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch Frameworks
- Redesigned several screens including default application landing screen as per newer wireframe
- Integrated MapKit API to show multiple pins and annotation views for the nearest locations of all the bus stops
- Worked with SVN to checkout and update the codebase changes
- Responsible for creating models and services in conformance with the WSDL's provided
- Constructed views using XIB files, storyboard, foundation, UIKit
- Involved in getting requirements from the management team, students portal and analyzed the feasibility with the existing system design
Senior iOS Developer
- Involved in development, testing, and production deployment phases of the project using Swift and Objective-C by following Agile methodology
- Developed Technical Designs based upon the requirements gathered from Business Analysts
- Worked with various parts of the organization for designing solutions that meet both tactical and strategic needs of the client, technology and business teams.
- Create presentations and present to business, architects and technical groups.
- Created several PoC’s in swift including Apple Watch and TouchID.
- Good understanding of the Service Gateways
- Well versed and hands on with the latest iOS SDK.
- Implemented REST Web Service
- Provided implementation guidance to the team in distributed locations.
- Implementation of tag management solutions
- Familiarity with Mobile Analytics.
- Created and customized views, table views, tab bars and navigation bars which are some basic functionality in a multi view application using Swift
- Implemented CoreData framework to store user Data
- Implemented the project using Storyboards and ARC
- Integration of applications with Google maps and various third-party API's such as Facebook, twitter
- Implemented NS Operation Queue and NSURL Connection to integrate with backend web services using Objective-C
- Worked closely within a cross functional team of testers and developers
- Formatted the Data as per Business rule to display in UI using Swift
- Followed a work data flow principle for design and development
- Implemented SOAP web service calls
- Used AV Foundation Framework to record audio/view videos from the device
- Developed unit tests for testing specific functionality and logic
- Fixed bugs as documented by QA team
- Worked with Subversion to checkout and update codebase changes
- Enforced intuitive gesture controls to enhance the ease of interaction
- Improve the speed and functionality of the application
- Analyzed Business Requirements and Identified mapping documents required for system and functional testing efforts for all test scenarios.
- Performed Requirement Gathering & Analysis by actively soliciting, analyzing and negotiating customer requirements and prepared the requirements specification document for the application using Microsoft Word.
- Developed Use Case diagrams, business flow diagrams, Activity/State diagrams.
- Adopted J2EE design patterns like Session Façade and Business Façade.
- Configuration of application using spring, Struts, Hibernate, DAO’s, Actions Classes, Java Server Pages..
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that uses Model View Controller (MVC) architecture with JSP as the view.
- Developed presentation layer using JSF, JSON, HTML, CSS.
- Extensively used Spring IOC for Dependency Injection and worked on Custom MVC Frameworks loosely based on Struts.
- Developed Servlet and Java Server Pages (JSP) to route the submittals to the EJB components and render-retrieved information using Session Façade, Service Locator (design pattern).
- Used JDBC to invoke Stored Procedures and used JDBC for database connectivity to SQL.
- Deployed the applications on WebSphere Application Server.
- Used Oracle11g database for tables creation and involved in writing SQL queries using Joins and Stored Procedures.
- Writing complex SQL queries and reviewing SQL queries for the other team members.
- Developed Junit Test Cases for Code unit test.
- Worked with configuration management groups for providing various deployment environments set up including System Integration testing, Quality Control testing.