- A senior Software Engineer specializing in J2EE technologies and Object - Oriented Design and Analysis with extensive experience in the full life cycle of the software design process including requirements definition, prototyping, proof of concept, design, interface implementation, testing, and maintenance.
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis/Design and Java Development, skilled at progressing from problem statement to well-documented designs.
- Strong knowledge of Java, J2EE technologies and other object-oriented languages.
- Strong understanding of client-server technology. Hands-on experience with building and architecture of web service applications.
- Great communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal, good team player, team building skills.
Servers/Operating Systems: Oracle 9.i, MySQL, MS SQL, Unix/Linux, Windows, Tomcat Apache, Netscape Directory Server (NDS), Microsoft Exchange Server. JBoss, WebLogic 8.1
Softwares/Tools: Gradle, Mickito, Jenkins, IntelliJ, Eclipse, Atlassian toolset (Jira, Confluence), GIT, JVision, Maven, Ant, Accurev version control, Subvision, CVS, Eclipse.
Confidential, Ft Lauderdale, FL
- I’ve been helping out my family owned business while my Dad became sick.
- Overseeing the business day-to-day operations such as managing clients’ experiences, modeling quality service, setting and reviewing budgets and cost.
Confidential, Colorado, Boulder
Senior Software Engineer -
- Engineered/built web development, all layers, from database to services to user interfaces on various in-house J2EE based applications using Spring MVC, Spring Security, Hibernate, JPA, JSP, JQuery, AJAX, Oracle, PL/SQL, SQL, RESTful webservices, Spring JdbcTemplate, MongoDB, JUnits, Jenkins.
- Analysis and design of projects/databases and user interfaces for scientists and RA’s.
- Developed and implemented to provide newly created use cases to legacy systems/applications.
- Delivered a wide range of functional enhancements and performance improvements to existing J2EE applications.
- Developed Web services API and clients using Spring framework and RESTfull to get and update Assay/Microarray data.
- Implemented/refactored an ETL/Uploading data component that improved 90% in performance using JMS.
- Suggested and implemented architectural improvements for various legacy J2EE applications.
- Refactored code and test suites to promote code-reusable infrastructure.
- Participated in gathering sessions with customers for their requirements, needs, requests and translated those needs to product requirements and develop tests to ensure those user needs are being met.
- Provided performance and tune up to Oracle databases.
- Helped maintained and administer Oracle and MongoDB databases associated with critical internal applications.
- Researched and evaluated new tools and systems.
- Communicated with end users, managers, scientists, and RA’s, understanding their needs, and working with the team to improve the systems.
- Involved in code reviews and ensured code quality across the project.
- Experienced with Agile and Scrum environment.
Confidential, Colorado, Broomfield
Senior Software Engineer
- Designed, implemented extending various components within the applications utilizing J2EE solutions and open source technologies.
- Wrote and formatted reports/bills/statements using XSLT, XML, XSL-FO
- Participated in gathering sessions with customers for their requirements, needs, requests.
- Worked closely with QA engineers clarifying/resolving issues, enhancements insuring best possible products, satisfying our customers.
- Integrated/merged various datasources from other in-house applications into one seamless database.
- Converted new customers' data from their previous datasource's systems to our own datasource and architecture.
- Performed unit/integration tests.
- Deployed, maintained and supported live production apps on Windows, Unix, Linux environments.
Confidential, Colorado, Westminste
- Designed & implemented ETL component: Analyzed, parsed, structurized logs from different datasources, designed schemas and loaded this outcome structured data into local databases.
- Designed and implemented various components from back-end to front end.
- Efficiently redesigned the architecture, refactored and implemented this new design for easier and faster extensibility and maintenance using Struts framework.
- Deployed, configuration, support integration testing activities and conducted business process.
- Performanced tune-up by collecting and analyzing bottle-neck metrics. Setup Connection Pools within containers for efficient usage of DB back-end resources.
- Designed the infrastructure of the framework and responsible for the component SW design model. Provided well-defined design documents.
- Reviewed and analyzed users’ requirements to insure its feasibility and accurate/efficient design and final implementation of requested features. Worked with users to refine requirements.
- Designed, implemented and completed testing for integration and unit insuring quality of final implementation using Java, RMI, JavaCC, JUnit, Ant, UML, Design Patterns.
- Provided management with documentation of project’s progress. Provide project’s technical and schedule status.
- Led the software implementation process including software development tasks, software testing (unit, integration, system testing) and documentation tasks.
- Developed a thorough understanding of our software development processes including source code management, quality process, requirements-driven development.
- Mentored and support new team members enabling them to be productive and efficient to the project insuring successful and timely delivery.