- Expertise in Core Java concepts such as Generics, Multi-Threading, Collections, Exception Handling, Garbage Collection, and File Input/Output.
- Proficiency in developing Web applications using Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB2.0/3.0, web services using JAX-WS2.0 and JAX-RS APIS.
- Experience in developing and consuming Web Services using WSDL, SOAP, HTTP, and UDDI
- Implemented Hibernate for the ORM layer in transacting with Oracle database and developed HQL queries for CRUD.
- Good experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) - Analysis, Design, Implementation, Integration, Testing and Maintenance of applications.
- Good experience in designing, developing several multi-tier Web based, Client-Server and Multithreaded applications.
- Good experience in using Object Oriented Analysis and Design concepts and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) mostly in cross platform environments.
- Proficient experience of using the databases such as MySQL, DB2, Oracle 11g PL/SQL.
- Involved in ISDM phases such as Requirement analysis, Design and Development.
- Knowledge on Selenium Automation testing.
- Multi-cultured Team Player with complete flexibility to work independently as well as in a team and have quick grasping capabilities to work with the newly emerging technologies.
- Experience in creating a Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) request and making a WSDL call.
- Experience with implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using SOAP and REST Web Services.
- Knowledge in testing methods such as Unit Test and Integration Test.
- Well competent Application Designer/Developer for a full suite of development, analysis and deployment tools for rapid implementation of Java EE applications and web applications.
- Analyze and fix issues related to Soap Web services and Application responses
- Hands on experience using various Operating-Systems like Windows, UNIX and shell scripting.
- Excellent Client Interaction skills and proven experience in working independently as well as in a team.
- Experience with working on UML diagrams.
- Experience working with Agile SCRUM/RAD methodology and (TDD) Test Driven Development.
- Monitoring Map Reduce jobs and analyzing the aggregated/enriched data, and configure batches using Spring Batch 3.0.
Languages: Java 1.8, J2EE, SQL.
Web/App Servers: Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss.
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL-Server, MySQL.
IDE tools: Eclipse, RAD, Spring Tool Suite (STS) and IntelliJ.
Testing Tools: Others JMeter, JUnit, Soap UI and Mockito.
Version Control: Tortoise SVN and GIT.
OS & Environment: Windows, Linux, UNIX
Mark-up/XML Technologies: XML and JSON.
Tools: & Framework: Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, JUnit, SOAP UI, Google Web Toolkit, Jersey.
Build Automation: ANT, Maven, Jenkins, Gradle.
Web services: SOAP, RESTful, Micro services.
Cloud Technologies: Kubernetes.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. Java Fullstack Developer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Involved in Client Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of the application using AGILE methodology (SCRUM).
- Designed, developed a custom, singlepage, responsive web application on front end using AngularJS.
- Used AngularJS to connect the web application to back-end APIs, used RESTFUL methods to interact with several API's, and wrote custom directives for a responsive, CSS-animated user interface.
- Implemented routing logic and navigation from screen to screen and implemented login functionality on the client side in AngularJS.
- Working as an application developer experienced with controllers, views and models in NodeJs.
- Used Java 1.8 Lambda expressions and Stream API to support functional-style operations on streams of elements.
- The Stream API is integrated into the Collections API, to perform bulk operations on collections, like sequential
- Used Multi-Threading and collection framework including List, Map etc.
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing Spring Inversion of Control (IOC), AOP, MVC and Hibernate.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework, created the POJO objects and mapped using Hibernate annotations and Transaction Management.
- Creating REST API implementation using Spring Boot framework and writing test cases for those API's.
- Hands on experience working with Java IDE's like Intellij.
- Extensively used Junit and JMockit for writing unit test cases.
- Hands on experience in creating Docker containers and images and deployed the code using docker and AWS Services.
- Involved in CICD process using GIT, Nexus, Jenkins job creation, Maven build, Create Docker image and deployment in AWS environment.
- Designed and developed API specification with testing case.
- Used Log4j to capture the logs that include various levels of information like error, info, debug into the log files.
- Tracking the bugs and improvements through JIRA.
- Handling the project with GIT version control.
Confidential, New York City, NY
Sr. Java Fullstack Developer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developed Spring Framework Controllers and worked on spring application framework features.
- Worked in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, modeling, analysis, design, development, and testing.
- Worked on Netflix Conductor which is a Workflow Orchestration engine that runs in the cloud.
- Introduced RabbitMQ support to Netflix Conductor.
- Used Java 1.8 features like stream and Lambda expressions for writing concise code.
- Used Jenkins pipelines to drive all Netflix Conductor builds out to the Docker registry and then deployed to Kubernetes, Created Pods and managed using Kubernetes.
- Building/Maintaining Docker container clusters managed by Kubernetes, Linux, Bash, GIT, Docker, on GCP (Google Cloud Platform). Utilized Kubernetes and Docker for the runtime environment of the CI/CD system to build, test deploy Netflix Conductor.
- Involved in development of test environment on Docker containers and configuring the Docker containers using Kubernetes.
- Hands-on experience in developing integration with Elastic search in any of the programming languages like JAVA. Having knowledge of advance reporting using Elastic search and NodeJS.
- Developed API's to read and publish data from Elastic Search cluster using native Java Transport client as well as REST client. Worked on Spring Integration with the Elastic Search.
- Used Spring MVC framework for implementing Model-View- Controller (MVC) architecture at the Web tier level to isolate each layer of the application so that complexity of integration will be reduced, and maintenance will be very easy.
- Used Hibernate ORM framework as persistence engine and wrote Hibernate Queries to automate the mapping between Oracle database and Objects in Java.
- Used WebLogic server to route our JMS queue messages to different business floors and configured routes in WebLogic and used JMS in e-mail notification.
- Worked on Enterprise Messaging Systems like Tibco, JMS, RabbitMQ and RedisMQ for sending over asynchronous email notifications to the clients as well as subscribers.
- Hands on Coding to build REST Micro Services using Spring Cloud, Oracle, XSD, JSON, Spring Config, and Jenkins.
- Focused on Test Driven Development there by creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before writing the functionality.
- Worked in Agile TDD environment using SDLC tools like GIT, Jira, Jenkins, and Maven for build packaging and deployments of the application components.
- Performed web service API testing.
- Performed Load/Performance testing of web applications with Jmeter and IBM Rational Performance Tester.
Environment: Agile methodology, Java 1.8, J2EE, Hibernate, Spring, XML, Oracle, JSP, Micro Services, Kubernetes, Docker, JMS, GIT, JIRA, PL/SQL, STS, JUnit, Jmeter, IBM Rational Performance Tester, Maven, Jenkins.
Confidential - Austin, TX
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for gathering, analysis and design, development, testing and debugging the application based on J2EE standards and working inAGILE SCRUM.
- Extensively used core java concepts like collection frame work, multi-threading, OOPS and Exception Handling.
- Worked on the REST Web Services and used Spring Framework and developed the Spring Features to implement the protein test and Order management and result visualizing service.
- Used the Spring IOC feature to get Entity Manager Factory and resolve other bean dependencies also used Spring AOP features for solving cross-cutting concerns.
- Developed the persistence layer using Spring JPA, created the POJO objects and mapped using JPA annotations and Transaction Management to fetch the data from SQL.
- Designed and developed Web Services to provide services to the various clients using Restful.
- Used HibernateonTomcat Server for mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model.
- Used Java 8 Lambdas to make anonymous inline function calls and used Streams to work effectively with Collection objects
- Implemented different Design patterns like DAO, Singleton Pattern and MVCdesign pattern of spring framework.
- Created database objects like tables, views, materialized views, procedures and functions using PL/SQL in Oracle Db.
- Worked on JIRA for tracking and updating the JIRA tickets and handling daily and production issues.
- Used CI/CD allowing for deploy to multiple client environments and automated the continuous integration and deployments using Jenkins.
- Worked with GIT Version control system to track various aspects of the project.
- Developed build script using Maven to build, package, test and deployed the application based on the web services sub-modules.
- Used JUnit to test, debugged and implemented the application and auditing tool is implemented by using log4j.
Confidential - Houghton, MI
Sr. J2EE/Java Developer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Involved in the design and development phases of Agile Software Development.
- Involved in gathering the requirements to enhance the existing Content Management Process.
- Use the DAO, VO (Value objects) and other J2EE Design Patterns in developing application code.
- Design and development of Internal App Using Hibernate, Spring.
- Involved in coding for the business layer using Java, Spring Framework and persistence mechanism used is Hibernate.
- Extensive implementation of Maven builds process for various applications.
- Used Web Sphere Application server for deploying the applications.
- Used RAD IDE for developing, testing and deploying applications.
- Used Clear Case and SVN for version control.
- Participated in group sessions, design reviews, and code analyzing
- Proactively communicate with the development and QA team to anticipate configuration management issues and processes.
- JUnit, Log4j were used for unit testing and as logging frameworks.
Environment: Java, Spring, JSP, Servlets, Hibernate, JPA, Web Sphere, SVN, Clear Case, JDBC, Web Services, XML, XSLT, Maven, JUnit, RAD.
Confidential - Westfield Center, OH
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for writing functional and technical specifications
- Extensively used J2EE design Patterns.
- Implemented the DOJO API for powerful scripting.
- For updating the new modification and issues AJAX scripting is used.
- Implemented JSP, spring, Java Script and CSS for developing User Interfaces.
- For exchanging the text and communication with web service JSON is used extensively.
- Implemented Collection Framework and used the Thread, I/O functionalities for meeting access.
- Used Hibernate for database and also to manage Transactions.
- Hibernate as an ORM tool for OR mappings and configured hibernate.cfg.xml and hibernate.hbm.xml files to create the connection pool.
- Hibernate Persistence Strategy is used for database operations and Developed Hibernate as the data abstraction to interact with the database.
- Developed Session and Entity (CMP) beans (EJB) for crucial business logic
- Developed Message Driven Beans for asynchronous ordering process.
- Worked on XML Parsing (DOM/SAX), XML Schemas/DTD and XMLBeans.
- Extensively used JUnit for Unit Testing
- Added support for multiple Java Native Threads calling the same Perl interpreter
- Integration with the J2EE Services layer of Unity Platform, using Spring application context.
- Introduced the spring based architecture for the newly designed UI Infrastructure services to interact with the legacy services.
- Maven is used to download the Java Plugin for developing the applications.
- Developed PL/SQL stored procedures in Oracle.
- Extensively used Eclipse 3.2 with Debugging and Development.
- Used wireframes and Rational Rose for Software design.
- Managed Source Control and Version Control using CVS.
- Followed the standards of the CMMI for the risk assessment and analysis process.
- Deployed the project in the Web Logic Application server.