- 12 years of experience in software development using Java/JEE and web technologies
- Sound knowledge in Object Oriented Analysis & Design and Design Patterns
- Good experience in leading the Full stack development teams as Lead Developer and Architect
- Agile development methodologies for Software Development and good experience as a Scrum Master
- Coordinating offshore and onsite teams for technical and functional aspects of software development
- Expertise in conducting sessions for Java, Spring Framework and frontend technologies
- Experience in leading Scrum teams with Microservices Architecture
- Exposure to different domains (Banking & Finance / Travel / Healthcare)
- Effective leadership skills with good written and verbal communication skills
Backend Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Toplink, Struts, Hivemind, Wicket, jBPM, Eclipse VertX
Spring Modules: Core, MVC, AOP, Boot, Jdbc, Integration, Config, Cloud etc
Web Frameworks / libraries: jQuery, NodeJS, ExpressJS, Angular, HTML5, DOJO, React
Enterprise Servers: Websphere 8.0, Weblogic 10, jBOSS 4.2, Red Hat EAP 7.2
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, DB2, SQL Server, Postgresql
Tools: & IDE s: IntelliJ, Eclipse, RAD, Perforce, SVN, GIT, SQL Navigator, IBM Data studio
Configuration: Maven, Ant Scripting, Jenkins, Bamboo
Environment: VertX, Java 8, React, RESTful WS, jBPM with RedHat EAP 7.2 / RHPAM 7.3, Postgresql, Junit, Maven, NPM, IntelliJ, GIT, Jenkins, OpenShift Cloud Platform, XL Release, CICD, Sonar
Technical Lead / Architect
- Responsible for Technical delivery and platform architecture
- Delivered three different use cases in the span of 6 months in BPM platform
- RESTful webservices with Java Asynchronous programming using Eclipse VertX
- State - of-the-art UI with React with componentization of platform
- Headless kie server architecture for jBPM process development using RedHat EAP 7.2 with RHPAM 7.3
- Building different capabilities for the Platform in component based architecture and orchestrating the required capabilities for use cases as and when needed
- Integrating with different systems like Ldap, Outlook, Automic jobs, Slack etc.
- Experience in setting up CICD tools to maintain code quality
- Setting up projects in cloud platform with Automating the release pipelines and quality gateways.
Environment: Java 8, Spring, Hibernate, Adobe Flex, RESTful WS, jBPM, TestNG, Mockito, MS SQL Server, Tomcat, Ranorex, Maven, IntelliJ, FICO Blaze Advisor, Swagger, Angular, HTML5, TypeScript, NgRx, GIT, Jenkins
- Develop user stories with full stack technologies; REST with Java for backend and Angular / HTML5 for frontend
- Conduct code reviews and merge pull requests and monitor code quality
- Participate in grooming sessions and Planning Poker sessions in sizing / estimating the Stories
- Architecture envisioning with architects group to ensure that the design is in line with overall direction
- Work on Microsoft VISIO to prepare the System Architecture, Workflows, Application Sequences and BPMN diagrams
- Develop the client application by using Java / J2EE and Web based technologies in Agile as SDLC with the help of Test Driven Development (TDD) and Scrum
- Support legacy Client Application which was developed using Adobe Flex
- Use jBPM for developing BPMN diagrams and executing business processes
- Work with CICD tools like Jenkins, Bamboo and stash
- Create and publish the Data Model and Domain Model changes required for the application
- Develop automation test cases by using Ranorex tool for continuous testing and monitoring the application
- Organize and participate in all scrum ceremonies as a team member as well as Scrum Master
Environment: Java 7, Spring MVC, RESTful WS, AngularJS, WAS, DB2, SVN, Maven, Rally
- Web application to identify AmEx accepting merchants (Restaurants, Hotels, ATMs and Gas Stations) worldwide for Corporate card members
- Confidential API is the back-end service for the web application exposed in RESTful web services
- Complete responsibility for all the deliverables from offshore
- Conducting code reviews with team members on the project work going on
- Leading the team in providing technical solutions
- Responsible in closely tracking all the User Stories in Rally in terms of Sprint execution.
- Responsible in closely monitoring the defects raised from testing team and closing the same.
- Participating in the grooming calls and MVP discussions
- Participating in project architecture and planning discussions
Environment: Java 1.6, Spring MVC, Web Services, HTML5, jQuery, SAML, XML, DB2, WebSpear, SVN, Maven, Rally, Junit, Jmeter
- Complete responsibility for all the deliverables from the development team and guiding team with technical aspects
- Development and design for MTR integration with Confidential
- IVR Integration for Confidential
- Setting up Junit for the application and monitoring the code coverage
- Developing Jmeter scripts for performance testing
- Lead, manage and drive development team in Agile Scrum Methodologies as Scrum Master
- Track all the User Stories in Rally and monitor the defects in HP ALM
- Participating in the requirements gathering and MVP discussions
- Participating in project architecture and planning discussions
- Conducts code reviews with team members on the project work going on
- Leading all the organizational programs for the project as a lead
Environment: Java 1.6, jBPM, XML, Hibernate, Oracle, Web Logic, Spring, Perforce, Maven
Senior Developer, Onsite Coordinator
- Confidential -New Project is a re-platforming of the Confidential Host Application from COBOL to Java
- Store and maintain the customer information like addresses and payment information
- Also maintains the customer credibility information like fraud history
- Contribute to the team in terms of development of user stories
- Use jBPM to develop BPMN diagrams for day to day development activities
- Involved in designing and development of application from COBOL to java
- Help and coordinate with offshore team members in addressing the technical and functional clarifications
Environment: Java, Servlets, Swings, Web Services, XML, JDBC, Hivemind, Perforce, Maven, Ant, Oracle, Weblogic
- VRP is a highly configurable and re-usable component-based web application framework developed internally.
- Flexibility to develop server and client (Swings) application for all kinds of tour operator and travel agents
- Architecture distinguishes logical layers for presentation, workflow control, business logic and access to external systems via adapters.
- It connects to GDS for availability and bookings, uses several databases and a CMS to store and retrieve data.
- The architecture subdivides the VRP into modules for the management of hotels, flights, package tours, rental cars, tickets etc. Each brand can be composed from a range of modules and functionalities
- One such brand is Confidential , this server is used to connect through a client application called Confidential .
- Maintenance and enhancements tasks in Confidential and Confidential as Senior Java Developer
- Independently developed Transfer Flights functionality in Confidential and Confidential both server and client side.
Environment: HTML, Java 1.5, Apache wicket, AJAX, Top Link, Xml, Castor, MySQL, JBoss, Win XP, Netrics Matching Engine
- Single version of truth for corporate data (Master Data) which includes Locations, Accommodation Units, Airports, Airlines and Hotel Chain.
- Import / Export of data from / to different systems with help of Netrics Matching Engine
- Requirements gathering and writing Story Cards / Design Cards.
- Involved in designing Database and Business models. ed Employee of the Month for active development in User Interface (UI) with Apache Wicket
- Responsible for Netrics Syncer component and handled all issues including deployments.
- Performance related issues for import and matching process.
Environment: Windows NT/98/2000, Linux, Java, Swings, Eclipse PDE, XML, Oracle, List and Lable, LDAP
- Option to Synchronize mobile / laptop DB with central Database
- Legal document printing using Java and List & Label tool available in 5 different languages
- Quality Control, Requirement Analysis, Estimations and coordinating with the team
- Independently developed three screens in the Application as first project.
- Handled many issues in the Application.
- Involved in writing sql scripts and data base related activities.