- 5+ years of experience in implementing Java/J2EE projects, working through Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation in Client/Server and web based n - tier architecture systems.
- Proficient with Software development methodologies like Agile (Scrum) Methodologies and Waterfall.
- Expertise in RESTAPI’s development with Spring Boot configuration and maintenance of Micro Services with PCF discovery platform, Launching and configuration of AWS instances with load balancing.
- Developed web-based enterprise applications using core Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Hibernate, Web Services (SOAP and REST), MVC framework (Spring MVC), SQL and ObjectOriented Programming techniques.
- Proficient in implementation of frameworks like Struts, Spring (Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud).
- Expertise in Spring Boot for building Microservices and developed Spring based application radically faster with very less configuration.
- Experience in working with the NoSQL Database like Cassandra to manage extremely large data sets.
- Implemented CICD allowing for deploy in to AWS environments
- Proficient in developing Web Services, related technologies &frame works: WSDL, SOAP, REST, JAX-WS, JAXB
- Worked on deployment, installation, configuration and issues with Application servers like Apache Tomcat.
- Experience in implementing Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, MVC, Data Access Object and Business Delegate.
- Proficient in core java concepts like Collection Framework, Multi-threading, Generics, Annotations, Serialization, JavaBeans, Externalization.
- Experience in load testing with JMeter and worked on Sonar reports.
- Expertise in developing test cases with Mockito and Junit, determining application functionality.
- Experience on different IDEs such as, Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite, and IntelliJ.
- Actively involved in the DevOps streamlining process through JenkinsCI and CD Release Automation.
- Configured and created application log filesusing Log4J, SLF4J to trace required application messages
- Extensive experience in implementation of the version control software SVN, CVS, Git.
- Hands on experience in building tools like ANT, Maven, Gradle.
- Extensively worked on Pivotal Tracker and JIRA tools for tracking the stories.
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud- Spring Data(JPA), Hibernate, ANT, Maven, Apache ActiveMQ, Apache Camel.
Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, SQL Server 2008/2010, IBM DB2, MySQL,PostgreSql, PL/SQL.
Development Tool: STS, Eclipse, Netbeans, Dr Java, MySQL Workbench, Toad, Tortoise, Bug Tracking (Bugzilla, JIRA, Rally), Visual Studio 2008, Selenium
Web/App Servers: BEA WebLogic 9.1/11g, Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x, JBOSS 4.x/3.x, Web Sphere
Software Modelling: MS Visio, Microsoft Project
OS Expertise: Windows 2003/XP, Ubuntu, Backtrack
Networking: Sub Neting, ACL Implementation on CISCO 12K series routers
Testing and Testing Frameworks: Protractor, Selenium, Mocha, Chai, Jasmine, Junit, Jmeter.
Internet/ Network Protocols: IP, TCP, HTTP, DNS, UDP, ARP, ICMP
Version control: Subversion, Harvest, CSV, PVCS, VSS,GIT,BitBucket.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Used Scrum Agile methodology that included iterative application development, weekly Sprints, stand up meetings and customer reporting backlogs.
- Created Micro-Services using Spring Boot.
- Experience on working in Tomcat
- Used Jira as a Tool to add tasks to the given user stories and adds defects during the Iteration.
- Expertise in Core Java with strong understanding and working knowledge in Object Oriented Concepts like Collections, Interfaces, Exception Handling and Polymorphism.
- Microservices Architecture is used to write the business services.
- Worked on creating the Client Jar and hence worked on communication between microservices.
- Spring Boot is used to develop the Application.
- Good exposure to Restful Web services such as Get/Put/Post http methods.
- Used Core Spring framework for dependency injection
- Used Log4j to provide central logging facility.
- Written SQL statements for manipulating database.
- Implemented Soap Web Services for other applications to communicate.
- Investigate, debug and fixed potential bugs or defects in the implemented code.
- Implemented junit tests and wrote the test cases with 95% Code Coverage.
Confidential, Ashburn, VA
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design , development , and testing of the project.
- Used SpringBoot to create stand-alone spring applications.
- Used Spring tool suite Integrated Development Environment for coding, debugging and testing the application modules.
- Developing microservices using Java 1.8 version with spring boot frame work
- Designed and developed Microservices business components using SpringBoot.
- Used Object/Relational mapping tool Hibernate and JPA to achieve object to database table persistency.
- Developed Hibernate POJO Classes, Hibernate Configuration file and Hibernate Mapping files.
- Analyze and fix issues related to REST Web services and Application responses.
- Converting Soap service to REST based microservice application
- Worked on developing REST Services to expose the processed data as a service.
- Created Spring Batches for running batch jobs and documented the use of Spring Batch.
- Implemented data migration
- Responsible for implementation of the Microservices and perform testing on the services and as well as deploying the services in Pivotal Cloud Foundry or in Amazon Web Services cloud
- Writing spring batch files to migrate the mainframesDB2 database to the Cassandra Database
- Migrated 1 billion of DB2 data in to new Cassandra DB without any risk factor using Spring Data Cloud Flow
- Responsible for creating and maintaining the new tables in Cassandra
- Configured and monitored numerous Cassandra instances
- Used XML, XSD, XPath and JAXB for message transformations and mappings
- Used Splunk and PCF metric log to monitor the log information of the services
- Wrote Junit , Mockito test cases for each line of the application code and performed validation.
- Responsible to write Test cases to have 90% code coverage which is calculated by SonarQube
- Creating Jenkin jobs for individual micro services to deploy the service in DEV, SIT and PROD region
- Responsible for upgrading the ANT projects to Maven project and Testing them
- Used putty to manage scripts in the UOM boxes and to get the JAR and WAR files to deploy
- Used Win Scp to transfer the files
- Used Bitbucket for version control, and to pull and push the code into the repository.
- Used Atlassian tools like Bitbucket, SourceTree, Confluence, Jira
Environment : Java 8,XSD,XSLT,XML,WSDL,Splunk,PCF,AWS,Jenkins,REST,SOAP,Cassandra, PostgreSql, Putty,WinScp, Atlassian tools(Bit Bucket,Confluence,Jira,Sourc tree),JAXB,Apache Tomcat, Linux,FTP, WebLogic, ETL, MySQL, PostgreSql, Cassandra, Maven, JUNIT, Mockito, Log4j,SLF4J.
Confidential, Fairfax, VA
- Developed the application in Agile Scrum fashion. Designed the front-end screens using JSF, XHTML, HTML and Java Script and developed application using Spring framework.
- Working on Test Driven Development (TDD), Behavior Driven Development (BDD), Continuous Integration (CI), and Continuous Deployment (CD).
- Worked on J2EE design patterns like DAO, Front Controller, Session Facade, Factory Pattern and Singleton .
- Implemented data grid/tables using Angular 2and Bootstrap for front-end client facing single page applications(SPA).
- Used Spring Boot for building Microservices and developed Spring based application radically faster with very less configuration.
- Written several Automation scripts in Bash, Ruby, etc. that consume REST services or CLI's for various DevOps systems like Jenkins, Git, Jira, AWS etc.
- Designed and developed Microservices business components using Spring MVC. Consumed REST based Microservices with Rest template based on RESTful APIs.
- Experienced and proficient deploying and administering GitHub
- Deploy builds to production and work with the teams to identify and troubleshoot any issues
- Implemented transaction management using spring declarative transaction management with Spring AOP concepts.
- Developed automation test cases using Java and selenium on Eclipse for web 2.0 Ajax application.
- Developed and consumed SOAP Web Services using JAX-WS and ApacheCXF.
- Worked with Oracle 11g databases MongoDB and worked with it to perform many different operations.
- Automated continuous integration delivery workflows to deploy Microservices applications via Docker containers.
- Worked on creating the Docker Containers and Docker consoles for managing the application life cycle.
- Configured Jenkins Public DNS by creating an instance in AWS. Developed a deployment management system for Docker Containers in AWS (ECS) Elastic Container Service.
- Migrated datasource passwords to encrypted passwords using Vault tool in all the JBoss application servers.
- Test Driven Development (TTD) using JUnit & mocking by JMock.
- Designed and Developed the Automation Testing Framework using Java, Selenium Web Driver and TestNG Automation Framework.
- Used tools like SOAP UI for testing SOAP based WebServices. Developing AWS cloud formation templates and setting up Auto scaling for EC2 instances.
- Used version control repository SVN (Subversion by apache) and JIRA for issue tracking.
- Developed the automated provisioning of AWS cloud environments using Jenkins and chef.
- Involved in complete cycle on migrating physical Linux/Windows machines to cloud (AWS) and test it.
- Designed and implemented scalable, secure cloud architecture based on AmazonWeb Services.
- Developed and implemented the MVC Architectural Pattern using Struts Framework including JSP, Servlets and Action classes.
- Building custom java applets, programs, Design, coding, implementation, and maintenance of the company's website.
- Extensively used Core Java such as Multi-Threading , Exceptions , and Collections.
- Extensively used Java Collections APIs & Multi-threading in handling batch service requests.
- Worked extensively on Multi-threading and Concurrency for implementing Batch Job Scheduling. implemented Use Cases, Design document and coordinated with the development and QA teams.
- Implemented object/relational persistence (Hibernate) for the domain model
- Implemented the Web Services and associated business modules integration. worked on Data Access Object (DAO) design pattern for designing data access layer. worked on Named queries, Criteria queries in Hibernate.
- Used JMS API for asynchronous communication by putting the messages in the Message queue.
- Support and maintain DB2 Connect Servers on Red Hot Linux. worked on Units integration, bug fixing, and User acceptance testing with test cases.
- Configured objects in spring applicationcontext.xml. worked on Log4j for logging, tracking and reporting the issues. worked on Spring IOC, AOP for creating beans and transaction management.
- Used SQL and PL/SQL programming extensively to talk to Oracle database using JDBC. worked as CVS administrator and deployed web application in the WebSphere App Server. worked on JUnit Frameworks for performing unit and integration testing by writing test cases.
- Worked in an Agile work environment with Scrum methodology.
Environment: Windows XP, JDK, Servlets, JSP, Struts, HTML, CSS, JSTL, JDBC, Hibernate, Log4j, JUnit, Oracle 10g, Eclipse, WebSphere, Oracle 9i, PL/SQL.