- 5+ years of software development experience using Java and J2EE technologies.
- Extensive experience in Front - End UI technologies like CSS3, HTML5, jQuery and Bootstrap in developing dynamic and responsive web pages.
- Good understanding in implementing the features of ES6 like arrows, modules, promises and enhanced object literals.
- Good knowledge with features of Angular 4.0 such as dependency injection, modules, directives and routing.
- Experienced in working with Redux or Flux architecture by using React.
- Experienced in developing applications using React JS, jQuery for view rendering and implementing React JS with Redux and Flux patterns to attain MVC functionality.
- Experienced in MEAN stack development applications using MongoDB, Express.JS, Angular & Node.js
- Hands on experience in developing Single Page Applications (SPA) using Angular JS.
- Used NPM (Node Package Manager) to manage the modules and used it to install useful tools such as Grunt, Gulp, Groovy.
- Strong programming skills in designing and implementation of multi-tiered applications using web-based technologies like Spring MVC, Spring Boot and Spring Cloud.
- Good understanding of using Spring Cloud for microservices deployment and auto configurations like Eureka (Service Discovery), Hystrix (Circuit Breaker), Netflix Zuul (Intelligent Routing), Cluster state (Apache Kafka) and Monitoring and centralized log analyses ELK stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana).
- Worked extensively with JAVA 8 features like Stream API, Time API, Functional Interfaces Multithreading, Transaction Management, Exception Handling, Collection API.
- Extensive experience with Core Java , Multithreading, Transaction Management, Exception Handling and Collections.
- Worked with Microservices using J2EE Web Services based on Spring Boot and created dynamic documentation of RESTful endpoints using Swagger API.
- Experienced in design and development of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Web Services using JAX-WS (SOAP) with Apache-Cxf framework and JAX-RS (REST) with Jersey framework.
- Proficient in using Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) for building n-tier architecture systems with hands on development expertise in front-end UI layer, application layer including middle-ware and core business frameworks and back-end database layer integration.
- Expert knowledge over J2EE Design Patterns like MVC Architecture, Singleton, Session Facade, Business Delegate and Data Access Object for building J2EE Applications.
- Experience working in environments using Agile (SCRUM) and Test-Driven development methodologies. Strong experience in designing & developing software systems using Java, J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSPs, EJBs, JSLT, JMS, JAXP, JDBC, Struts, Spring (IOC&AOP), Hibernate, MDBs, Session Beans, JNDI with Oracle relational database on UNIX and Windows environments.
- Strong experience in designed, developed, deployed, XML and XSLT transformations. Worked on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Apache Axis web services which use SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and REST. Exposure to JAXB, JAXP and JAX-WS.
- Experience in implementing the declarative enterprise services using Spring AOP and implementation knowledge on spring web flow to manage the application page flows. Experience in using various IDEs Eclipse, MyEclipse and repositories SVN and CVS.
- Good experience with deployment and release of the application with ANT and Maven build tools. Efficient in packaging & deploying applications using on WebLogic, WebSphere, Tomcat and JBoss web servers.
- Implemented Unit Testing using JUnit and Integration testing during the projects. Experience in using Operating Systems like Windows 2003/2008/XP/Vista/7/8 and LINUX.
- Worked in large and small teams for systems requirement, design & development. Preparation of Standard Code guidelines, analysis and testing documentations.
- Self-motivated, responsible and proper time management with good Written, Verbal and Listening skill, commitment to co-operative teamwork. Good team player with reputation of integrity and an ability to work in multiple areas.
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
Confidential, Glendale, CA
- Analyzed the business requirements of the project by studying the Business Requirement Specification document.
- Worked with Data Governance, Data quality, Data architect to design various models and processes.
- Used a Microservice architecture, designed and developed RESTFUL web services using Spring Boot framework.
- Deployed Spring Boot based microservices Docker container using Amazon EC2 container services.
- Used Node.js for deploying POC and used for Bower and other development automation tasks.
- Used Hapi.js which is fast, assertive, essential and moderate web framework of Node.js that helps manage a server and routes.
- Integrated Node.js with Hapi.js and communicated with Mongodb for CRUD operations on the data repository.
- The back-end use of Node.js, Hapi.js, MongoDB and Mongoose the complete MERN Stack to provide RESTful API.
- Used Node JS for doing non-blocking design operation for server-side code and Angular.js framework in developing various UI components
- Implemented dozer mapping service to map entity properties into domain properties and Jackson parsing for input JSON to REST endpoints. Built data visualizations to monitor file server load, web server speeds, data processing and more using D3, Backbone.js.
- Experience in deploying the Cassandra cluster in cloud, on premises, data storage and disaster recovery. Experience in designing data models in Cassandra and working with Cassandra Query Language. Created web application prototype using jQuery and Backbone.Js.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from Node Package Manager (NPM) and Flux library.
- Created reusable components and used across various modules using Angular custom libraries.
- Developed a dashboard based on Ajax calls with Business customers count, Flags, Real-time graphs for analytical reporting using Node.js. Enhanced the customer search experience by developing searchable components with Splunk.
- Worked in using React JS Components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Extensively worked in writing minimal code in building re-usable forms with their validations using REACT with Flux Architecture. Extensively used ES6 to create components in REACT.
- Performed CRUD operations like Create, Update, Insert and Delete data in Mongodb. Worked on Mongodb database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, replication and schema design.
- Configured mongo-connector to create a pipeline from the MongoDB cluster to keep synchronize with the multiple sources like Elastic Search or another MongoDB cluster.
- Used Docker Engine and Docker Machine environment, to deploy the micro services-oriented environments for scalable application. Deployed the Docker image of services building Docker file and build a continuous delivery pipeline for containers using AWS Code and Amazon ECS. Configured AWS EC2 instances, domain mapping via Route53.
- Designed and deployed a multitude application utilizing almost all the AWS stack which Includes EC2, MongoDB, Docker, Kubernetes Orchestration container focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling.
- Worked with app developers during API development, to implement a secure server by using OAuth2 between server and client applications. Worked on AWS Cloud Front, S3 and Lambda Web Services to integrate the server side and client-side code.
- Used Maven and Jenkins to automate the construct and convey process and SVN was utilized for project administration and version management. Creating customized business reports and sharing insights to the management.
- Scheduled workflow runs and helped the support team in analysis of the job failure and provided the relevant solution.
Environment: Java, AWS EC2, Docker, Spring Boot, Spring Web MVC, Spring REST, Spring JPA, Spring Batch, UML, XML, HTML, HTML5, CSS3, ReactJS, XSL, Oracle, SQL Developer, jQuery, JUnit, REST, AngularJS, Flux, Hibernate, Mongo DB, Hapi JS, AWS ECS, EC2, ES6, Maven, Jenkins.
Sr Java Developer
Confidential, Irving, TX
- UML diagrams like class diagrams, interaction diagrams (sequence and collaboration), use cases and activity diagrams were used.
- Created reusable components used across various modules using React-JS, React-DOM, Bootstrap and JSX. Used various NPM modules like Watchify, Babilify, Browserify, Http-Fetch, Body-Parser, Express etc. to create the application.
- Involved in creating REST services using Node-JS, Express-JS, Mongoose and Body-Parser NPM modules. Followed Reflux architecture in creating the actions, stores and controller components for callbacks.
- Used Bootstrap CSS for dialogs, tabs, date picker, model pop up's and advanced components to implement UI model.
- Create, edit and maintain sites implementing responsive design & themes using front-end development frameworks including Bootstrap. Developed the React Web UI components using Atom IDE and made backend REST calls using what wg-fetch
- Used BackboneJS for connecting the API's which enforces the communication to the server.
- Developed routing components in the application using react-router module for various components and views.
- Developed the DAO layer for the existing applications using Spring, Hibernate and developed various business logic and reports using HQL and Hibernate Criteria.
- Consumed restful web services using apache HTTP Client for the data coming from external systems.
- Interacting with the offshore team to assist them in the development and help them understand the requirements and performed Code Reviews. Experience in upgrading and migrating various versions of Mongo database on different platforms. Designed and developed custom Mongo applications specific to clients' needs.
- Written variety of filter queries in MongoDB to retrieve JSON data and passed to service layer. Developed Spring JMS message listeners to consume JMS messages from queues and used Spring transaction management to manage the transactions in the application.
- Used Spring Framework at Business Tier and uses Spring container for initializing services and used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection such as Bean, Component, Repository, Auto wired etc. Used Spring Framework with Hibernate to map to Oracle database and mapping using Hibernate Annotations.
- Involved in setting up the application to run on AWS environment on multiple EC2 instances with ELB's using Jenkins.
- Deployed Docker contained Spring Boot Microservices in to AWS EC2 container service using AWS admin console and used lambda to run applications in AWS console. Validating the Application by Deploying and testing on JBoss server.
- Responsible for maintaining the code quality, coding, and implementation standards by code reviews.
- Created various unit test cases and integration tests for the DAO, Service, and Controller components using JUnit, DbUnit and Spring Test support.
- Involved in deploying and managing Session Bean EJB on JBoss server and handled WAR files on Tomcat server.
- Built real time engine which can process information and push notifications to Apple Push Notification service and Google Cloud Messaging Service using Apache Kafka and Apache Storm.
- Updated legacy Ant build infrastructure to new Gradle based build system, enabling more robust test, build and release procedures. Worked with Splunk to logging and analyzing defects status. Integration testing, bugs fixing, handling change requests and code reviews.
- Reviewing the Database Schemas across the different domain. Worked on the Integration of the Code and deliver the build to UAT Team. Used extensively Eclipse in development and debugging the application.
Confidential, Boca Raton, FL
- Involved in all phases of the project, Requirement Analysis, Design, Coding and Unit testing. Designed and developed the application using Agile methodology.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations and other dependent objects declaration. Explored Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring AOP and Hibernate in creating the POC.
- Used Hibernate for persistence framework, involved in creating DAO's and used Hibernate for ORM mapping. Developed Web services component using XML, WSDL, and SOAP with DOM parser to transfer and transform data between applications.
- Implemented SOAP to develop REST Based Web Services Used Soap UI for testing the Web service and developed authentication through LDAP by JNDI.
- Used JDBC for accessing database to track all credit aspects of accounts, which include financial review details, security held, actuarial exposure data and receivables.
- Configured Java Messaging Services (JMS) on WebLogic Server using Eclipse IDE. Used Rational ClearCase and ClearQuest for version control and change management.
- Use of MAVEN for dependency management and structure of the project. Used SVN for version control and Log4j for application logging and debugging.
- Involved in fixing bugs and unit testing with test cases using JUnit framework. Performed functional and integration testing, extensively involved in release/deployment related critical activities.
Confidential, Valencia, CA
- Involved in the implementation of design using vital phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC) that includes Development, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance Support.
- Applied OOAD principle for the analysis and design of the system. Used Design patterns such as Business delegate, Service locator, Model View Controller, Session façade, DAO. Developed Struts Action Forms, Action classes and performed action mapping using Struts.
- Used IOC (Inversion of Control) Pattern and Dependency Injection of Spring framework for wiring and managing business objects. Used Hibernate framework for Entity Relational Mapping.
- Used Web Services to connect to mainframe for the validation of the data. Used Axis2 WS engine to convert WSDL to Java objects. SOAP was used as a protocol to send request and response in the form of XML messages.
- JDBC framework has been used to connect the application with the Database. Used SAX Parser to parse the xml files. Used Oracle 10g database for data persistence and SQL Developer was used as a database client.
- Used RAD for the Development, Testing and Debugging of the application. Used WebSphere Application Server to deploy the build and also used Eclipse for the Development, Testing and Debugging of the application. Log4j framework has been used for logging debug, info & error data.
- Extensively worked on Windows and UNIX operating systems. Performed Test Driven Development (TDD) using JUnit. Used Ant script for build automation. PVCS version control system has been used to check-in and checkout the developed artifacts.
Confidential, Albuquerque, NM
- Designing the Use Case Diagrams, Class Model, Sequence diagrams, for SDLC process of the application using Microsoft Visio. Implemented Singleton, DAO Design Patterns, factory design pattern based on the application requirements.
- Used DOM and SAX parsers to parse the raw XML documents. Tested the web services with SOAP UI tool. Developed back end interfaces using PL/SQL packages, stored procedures, Functions, Procedure, Anonymous PL/SQL programs, Cursor management, Exception Handling in PL/SQL programs.
- Tuning complex database queries and joining the tables to improve the performance of the application. Deployed project on Web Sphere 6.1 application server in Linux environment.