- 10.1 years of IT experience on Java Technologies implementation in various domains like Banking and Finance , Insurance , Retail.
- Currently working as a Senior Associate on full life cycle of the software design process including requirements definition, prototyping, architecture, Technical design and implementation, interface coding, debugging, testing and maintenance of the application.
- Java Lead having experience on Core Java, Servlet/JSP, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, EJB, JMS, XML, HTML/CSS.
- Well - versed in Development/Enhancements of Enterprise applications using Java/J2EE and Web Technologies.
- Good understanding of XML, Web Services, SOAP, WSDL
- Experience in developing projects based on MVC pattern using Struts framework.
- Quick Learner and ability to jump into an existing code base and understand the code quickly and make enhancements/changes as business demands change.
- Worked on code development on various modules per requirement with 0 defect delivery.
- Experience in Requirements gatherings, Analysis, Technical discussions with SAs and Functional discussions with BAs.
- Experience in creating High level and low level design documents and conducting sessions for the team for walk through of the design, guidance for development.
- Good understanding of Relational Databases used in application development. RDBMS like Oracle10g and DB2.
- Worked on Java Messaging Service (JMS) for Java applications message transport.
- Experience in Oracle WebLogic application server 10.x, Apache Tomcat 5.x/4.x, and Pramati 4.0
- Quick learner and interested in learning new Technologies/Fretworks, Business process.
- Worked with various clients like Confidential, Barclays Bank, CCA Insurance, Confidential etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Programming Language: Java
Framework: Struts 1.x, Spring 3.x, Hibernate
Enterprise Technologies: EJB 2.0, JMS, Web services (SOAP, WSDL)
Databases: Oracle, DB2
Web/App Servers: Web logic Server 10.x, Pramati 4.0, Apache Tomcat
IDE: Eclipse, Oracle Workshop, NetBeans
Version Control/ Utilities: Clear Case, SVN, VSS, Easy Mock, JUNIT
Environment: Core Java, Jsp, Servlet, Oracle DB, DB2, Eclipse, SVN
- Create and review technical design document for the application.
- Design and Implemented new request to extract Historical files for EMS and Visiflow for which are not already sent to XROX.
- Design new business logic to extract historical files for claims received prior to 01/01/2001.
- Developed utility for converting All DMS files to PDF format in a folder.
- Responsible for resolving and fixing defects.
- Sessions on functional understanding, technology overview.
Environment: Core Java, Jsp, Servlet, Struts 1.2, EJB 2.1, JMS, Spring, Oracle 10gBEA Weblogic 10.3, Oracle Workshop, Clear Case
- High Level design document discussions with System Architects and Data Architects to understand the existing architecture.
- Design and Implemented proto type which involves different functionalities navigation technique, GUI to perform Match, Bulk and Pair off functionalities.
- Creation/review of HLDs and LLDs for various requirements.
- Distribution of work across the team and creation of road map for deployment according to the LOEs
- Development of various modules like Bulk, Pair Off, Matching Trades.
- Developed database utility project ODS Util and RDI which allows access to Oracle and Db2 database.
- Created of Junit test project, and review of Junit test cases which involves complete functional flow.
- Responsible for analysis/fixing, assigning of defects
- Implemented new enchantments in exiting functionalities.
- Sessions for the team and new joiners with functional understanding, technology overview etc.
- Feasibility and impact analysis for new change requests.
- Defects analysis and fixing.
- Design and code for new enhancements/requirements comes in different iteration of the project.
- Updating functional and technical specification documents according to change request.
- Testing new functionalities developed.
- Code reviews and business knowledge sessions for the team.
- Session for the team on Java best practices.
- Code Customization and new feature addition
- Development and Bug Fixing
- Implementation of workflow with different product
- Preparing the business processes for handling such as data retrieval,
- Web navigation, control flow and error handling etc.
- Prepare Unit Test cases and Unit Testing of the modules
- Design documents creation.
- Design and code for AGENT’S Portfolios interfaces.
- Design and code for new enhancements.
- Setup development environment and Source Control.
- Code Customization and new feature addition.
- Prepare Unit Test cases and Unit Testing of the modules.
- Design and prepare Approach document for new Change Requests.
- Impact analyses for new implementation.
- Design and Code for Change Requests/Enchantments.
- Design and Code for AT/IT transfer through CDCI module.
- Sending request to Finacle and process the response accordingly for fund transfer.
- Unit testing for various modules/Change requests
- Update Technical Design Document.
- Resolving production tickets request.
- Requirements gathering
- Effective Client communication