Confidential, Quincy, MA
- Architecture software solutions in a way that is scalable, easy to maintain/modify, performant, and cost effective.
- Ability to independently or collaborate to deliver end - to-end solutions for mobile applications, including server deployment on AWS, server side development, or writing microservices to handle requests/ongoing connections.
- Break up problems in a meaningful way in order to help guide interns.
- Be the bridge between non-technical founders to choose the acceptable solution, primarily around cost/hiring concerns/application performance.
- Help out with various projects as needed by business, whether it be a C++ monolith or writing an emailing service.
Technology Summary: Java (Android), XML, Kotlin, Android Studios, Objective C, Swift, XCode, Mac OS X, Windows OS, Visual Studio Code, AWS, Heroku, Node.js (Server-Side), Confidential (~0.58), Redux, CSS/SCSS, Redis, Firebase, AI integration using third party apis
Software Developer (Web)
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Write software that follows HIPPA/Accessibility requirements and software capable of reliably handling millions of patient request.
- Ensuring software developed is well tested, new software requiring a test coverage rate of 80-100%.
- Work in an (mostly) agile environment, to deliver software in a timely manner and properly estimate the difficulty/time required to deliver the requirements from the Project Manage.
- Document critical/complex parts of the application so future developers could more easily contribute.
Technology Summary: Java (Server Side), XML, Spring Boot, Docker, Mac OS X, AWS, Windows OS, Jest, Selenium, Unit testing, Visual Studio Code, C# (Server-Side), .NET core, Bootstrap, CSS/SCSS, Angular 2/4/5, React.js, Redux