- 6+ years of Industry experience building enterprise level web applications and services.
- Strong understanding of Java/J2EE fundamentals as well as Database.
- Experience in Java J2EE framework especially with Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate and Spring Data JPA.
- Excellent understanding and experience in Object Oriented Programming(OOPS), principles inheritance, encapsulation, polymorphism, and Core Java principles collections, multithreading, synchronization, exception handling.
- Worked on various AWS features like SQS, Lambdas, Containerization, EC2, ECS, S3 and Elastic Search.
- Front end development with component based library (React JS) and state management with Redux.
- Automated the browser activities for automation using Selenium.
- Good understanding of code management using GitHub like new Branch creation, merging branches after release and rebasing git branch.
- Experience in debugging and analyzing existing code for issues.
- Familiar with various Design patterns and coding standards and have implemented in applications
- Experience of working on different databases like Oracle PL/SQL, My - SQL, MongoDB and MS SQL Server
- Proficient in writing PL/SQL queries, Optimizing SQL Queries and creating ER Diagram and database schema for the applications
- Experience with different build tools like Maven, Gradle and other build tools.
- Used JSON Web Token (JWT) for securing various microservices.
- Participate in DAILY SCRUM to discuss the progress in the sprints.
- Managed working with different team members remote as well as offshore.
- Experience of working in Client-Server based applications.
- Fast learner with good analytical and problem-solving skills. Also, a good team player.
- Reliable, Resourceful and Efficient team player, able to adapt quickly to new requests.
Languages and Framework: Java (JMS, REST, SOAP, Java 8, OOPS, Multithreading, Collection framework), Spring (Spring Boot, Spring Data JPA, Spring batch, Spring JDBC, Spring Security, Spring AOP), Hibernate
Frontend: React JS, Redux, Angular JS, Angular, Bootstrap, HTML, CSS, jQuery
Databases: Oracle PL/SQL, MongoDB, MS SQL server, DynamoDB, MySQL
Cloud: EC2, ECS, S3, SQS, Azure container registry, Route 53
Security: JWT, Spring Security
DevOps tools and technologies: Docker build, Docker compose, Kafka, Solace queue, RESTful, GitHub, Jenkins, uDeploy, uRelease JSON data.
Build Tools: Apache Maven, Gradle, Ant
Development Environment: Eclipse, STS, Intellij, Visual Studio Code, Sublime Text, putty, Cyber Duck
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Develop REST API’s using Spring Boot, Spring Data JPA, Spring AOP and Spring Batch.
- Front end development with component based library React JS and state management with Redux
- Enhance WF Endur functionality using core Java and Openlink API’s, use solace queue to send and receive SOAP messages.
- Used Selenium to automate web browser for automatic uploading and downloading files from EBB (Pipeline websites).
- Write test case using Junit for mocking REST end points and other functions.
- Deploy the application to lower DEV and QA environments using Jenkins and uDeploy.
- Participate in daily scrum, weekly team meeting as well as meetings with the business users (middle office).
- Take care of GitHub new branch creation and merging after release and rebasing.
- Debug the code and do a root cause analysis during critical production issues as well as participate in production release.
- Write PL/SQL queries, views, triggers and stored procedures for operation on data.
- Develop trade flow to other downstream application using Solace JMS Queues.
- Use Jira to track progress of user stories.
Technology Stack: Spring Boot, Spring Data JPA, Spring AOP, Spring Batch, Endur, Core Java,, Oracle PL/SQL, React JS, Redux, REST API, uDeploy, Jenkins, GitHub, 3rd party API Integration, Gradle, Selenium, Solace queue, Bootstrap 4, HTML, CSS, jQuery, Log4j, Eclipse Oxygen, Jira, Jenkins, Jfrog Artifactory.
- Develop REST APIs using Spring Boot and Spring Data JPA to get the raw data from Biz., process it and generate pdf for year-end summary documents for different countries.
- Develop backend service to send the encrypted email notification to the payroll team across the globe on update in the bank details of employees.
- Extensively used Spring Data JPA to connect with different REST API and oracle Databases.
- Integrate Vera for encrypting and tracking the activity on documents stored in database.
- Developed the responsive front end for Confidential application using Angular and Bootstrap.
- Implement Angular client-side form validation to validate the use inputs before passing to back-end.
- Write test case using Junit for mocking the API’s and functions.
- Work in Agile and using Rally tool to manage the progress of the user stories.
- Set the SFTP protocol to get the pay slip data from different vendors securely.
- Communicate with internal client to get the requirement and do analysis as well as get BVT sign off after completing enhancements.
- Get the application BAVA and DAVA certified with the Security Governance team.
- Deploy the application in stage, LT and production environment using APPDB(Cisco’s internal tool), uDeploy and uRelease.
- Write test Scenarios and test the application before presenting to the business for BVT signoff.
- Document the REST API using Swagger tool and used Wiki for technical documentation.
- Participate in daily scrum to discuss the progress in the sprints.
Technology Stack: Java 8, Spring Boot, Spring Data JPA, Oracle PL/SQL, uDeploy, uRelease, AppDB, Jenkins, Bitbucket, REST API, API Integration, Vera, Maven, Angular, Bootstrap, HTML, CSS, jQuery, Log4j, STS.
- Develop the application using Microservice Architecture (based on Spring Boot) and Angular JS framework.
- Use Docker containers to allow the services to be deployed and easily scaled in AWS ECS cloud environment.
- Extensively use Hibernate to connect with different REST API and Database - MongoDB.
- Use JSON Web Token (JWT) for securing various microservices.
- Use Spring Cloud to enable Eureka and Ribbon to register and load balance the services on the AWS instances.
- Develop the consumers and publishers in to communicate with Kafka instance.
- Interact with BA to get the requirements and provide feasible solutions to business users before development and coordinate with QA team to help them understand the functionality.
- Use Apache Maven as build tool and also configure CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins, GitHub.
- Use GitHub to manage the source code for different releases.
- Participate in daily scrum to discuss the progress in the sprints.
Technology Stack: Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Microservice Architecture, JWT, MongoDB, Kafka, AWS ECS,AWS SQS, REST, JSON, JMS, Oracle, PL/SQL, Maven, Angular 2, Ribbon, Eureka, jQuery, Log4j.
- Designed applications from scratch for local business using Java technology and Oracle RDBMS at back end.
- Worked using Agile scrum methodology, where progress and task assignment is discussed in everyday meetings.
- Develop web application using Spring MVC, Spring JDBC.
- Use Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping (ORM) and data persistence.
- Document all the specifications and code for future .
- Develop and Integrate functionality to make payments using Braintree API and PayPal interface
Technology Stack: Java, Spring, Hibernate, JPA, REST, SWT, JSON, JMS, Oracle, PL/SQL, jQuery, Log4j.