- Having Around 7 years of experience in analysis, design, development, deployment, testing and maintenance of web - based and client-server business applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Expertise in using Agile Software Development methodologies like Scrum, Sprint and Traditional software models like Waterfall and TDD.
- Using core Java, J2EE, Servlets, Struts, JSP, JSF, EJB, JMS, JDBC, Hibernate, Web Services (SOAP and REST), and Object-Oriented Programming techniques to reinforced web-based enterprise applications.
- Experience with Java 1.8 features such as Lambda Expressions for making inline function calls by using Functional Interfaces which makes code readable and concise.
- Expert in core java concepts like Collection Framework, Multi-threading, Generics, Annotations, Serialization, Thread pools, JavaBeans, Externalization.
- Experience in implementing Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, MVC, Data Access Object and Business Delegate.
- Extensive experience working with RDBMS such as MySQL, MS SQL Server, DB2, Oracle.
- Experience in working with the NoSQL Database like Mongo DB, Cassandra to manage extremely large data sets.
- Expertise at JDBC API, MyBatis and in Creating Hibernate configuration file, Hibernate Mapping files and defined persistence classes to persist the data into Database.
- Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, and Triggers while dealing with automation on DB.
- Highly skillful in developing Web Services, related technologies &frame works: WSDL, SOAP, REST, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC, AXIS and Jersey, SOAP UI.
- Good knowledge of Cloud Foundry and Spring Boot applications.
- Micro services development with Spring Boot applications. Implemented command pattern for all edge services.
- Developed and implemented stand-alone applications with Spring Boot Micro services and their patterns.
- Managed Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3 bucket, ELB, Auto-Scaling, SNS, SQS, AMI, IAM, Dynamo DB, Elastic search, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) through AWS Console and API Integration.
- Hands on experience in creation, Configuration, and management of MQ series objects like Queue Managers, ActiveMQ and RabbitMQ.
- Experience on web application servers like Tomcat, Web Sphere, Web Sphere Portal, Web Logic, JBoss.
- Experience on different IDEs such as Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite, IntelliJ, and NetBeans.
- Experience with Docker images, containers, push/pull with Spring Boot, and used Jenkins for CICD.
- Subversion SVN, CVS, GIT as versioning software tools.
- Hands on experience in building tools like ANT, Maven, Gradle.
- Extensively worked on JIRA, Rally tools for tracking stories in a Project.
- Configured and created application log files using Log4J to trace required application messages.
- Having Experience on UNIX, Linux commands and Deployment of Applications in Server and ability to work effectively on Windows platforms.
Languages: C, C++, Java, SQL, PL/SQL.
Tools: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, JSF, Junit, SOAP UI, JReport, Rational Rose, RabbitMQ, Spring Boot.
Build Tools: ANT, Vagrant, Maven, Docker and Jenkins.
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, CVS and GIT.
J2SE/J2EE Technologies: Java, J2EE, RMI, Sockets, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JMS, Java Beans, JSTL, Jakarta Struts, JSF, EJB, JTA, JNDI, JPA, JMS.
Methodologies: Agile, Test Driven Development, Waterfall.
Oracle, SQL: Server, MySQL server, MS SQL, IBM DB2, MongoDB, NoSQL, Cassandra.
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, Web logic Application server, JBOSS, Camel.
XML Technologies: XML, XSL, DOM, SAX, DTD, XQuery, XSD and XSLT.
IDE / Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite (STS), RAD, Adobe Dreamweaver.
Testing Tools / Others: kafka, Mockito, Soap UI, SLF4J, Log4j and JIRA.
Platforms: Windows, Linux and Unix.
SOAP, Micro services, JAX: RPC, WSDL, JAX-RS JAX-WS, UDDI, JAX-B, CFX, Restful.
Cloud Technologies: AWS EC2.
- Involved in Analyzing Software Requirements, Specification, Design and implementation of application using Agile (Scrum) methodology.
- Extensively worked on both consumption & producing of Restful based Web services using JAX-RS & jersey parsers.
- Used REST API, HTTP requests and implemented JSON format for data exchange for communication of Micro services with one another and pushed it to Docker Container.
- Implemented the project as a multi-tier application using Spring MVC, Spring boot, Micro services & used core Spring concepts like MVC, AOP, IOC.
- Expertise in Core Java with strong understanding and working knowledge of Object Oriented Concepts like Collections, Multi-Threading, Concurrency framework.
- Used JMS to place the import run requests into JMS Queue.
- Enhancements for the modules in production. Specify solutions in stakeholders meeting.
- CI/CD testing, integration and deployments.
- Create test cases respective with the business and work with QA for testing. End - to - End testing. Lead Survey development team. Agile development. Work and Tracking tickets through JIRA. Documented through Confluence.
- Implemented many Restful API web services using Spring REST API and Jersey Jars.
- Implemented design patterns like DAO, singleton, factory, proxy, adaptor to achieve design principles.
- Developed the application implementing Spring MVC Architecture with Hibernate as ORM framework.
- Used Hibernate ORM framework for persistence to database by integrating it with Spring framework using Spring Hibernate template.
- Used GIT-Hub for efficiently managing the source code versions with the development team.
- Designed and developed Junit/JMockito test cases during the development phase.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration and Maven for building the EAR file.
- Served as POC for on call support in the production team on a rotation basis.
Environment: Java/J2EE, Spring Boot,, Hibernate, Restful, Oracle 11g, HTML 5, AWS EC2, Java Script, CSS, Angular.JS, JSON, JSF, XML, NoSQL, Micro Services, JUnit, Agile, GIT, Apache Maven.
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle process using Agile Methodology.
- Developed presentation layer using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, JQuery and Angular JS.
- Used Multithreading in programming to improve overall performance.
- Created RFP Micro services to provide Restful API utilizing Spring Boot with Micro services.
- Designed and developed application using Spring Framework modules like Spring IOC, Spring AOP and handled security using Spring Security.
- Integrated Spring MVC model for front-end request action controller and Spring AOP for logging purposes.
- Used Spring IOC for dependency injection and developed controllers for handling Http requests and providing Http response.
- Developed REST and SOAP based Web Services for data retrieval to make it independent of the current application.
- Implemented request and response objects using SOAP web services and created routes using Apache Camel.
- Implemented RESTful web services using JAX-RS and Jersey as provider.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture by SOAP based Web Services with JAX-WS and WSDL.
- Worked on XML and JSON for transferring and retrieving data between different applications.
- Used Apache Kafka (Message Queues) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information between multiple business applications
- Involved in using JPA (Java Persistence API) frameworks and APIs as JDO and Hibernate.
- Developed the DAO layer for the application using Spring Integration and Hibernate template support.
- Used Micro services to ensure the scalability of application on cloud infrastructure.
- Wrote writing complex PL/SQL queries using joins, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, cursors, and indexes in Data Access Layer.
- Developed test cases for Unit Testing, Integration Testing with Junit.
- Worked on Log4j for logging errors, messages and performance logs.
- Used Maven as build automation tool and deployments are on Web Logic Application Server.
- Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Spring Tool Suite (STS) IDE for application development.
- Actively involved in the DevOps streamlining process through Jenkins CI and CD Release Automation.
- Involved in Daily SCRUM meetings and weekly SPRINT Meetings.
- Responsible for developing Responsive Web Design of the web pages using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Java script, jQuery.
- Used Spring Framework for the Implementation of the Application.
- Worked with React JS to build bootstrap components for UI web objects.
- Used Angular JS for client-side data binding and template-based UI development.
- Development of a split billing system - Spring, hibernate, My SQL.
- Implemented application using MVC architecture integrating Hibernate and Spring frameworks.
- Experience in developing application using Spring Framework that uses the features of MVC.
- Implemented the application using Spring Boot Framework and handled the security using Spring Security.
- We used Spring Batch to design a lightweight and comprehensive solution to enable the development of batch applications.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and authorizations extensively.
- Implemented Enterprise JavaBeans to handle various transactions.
- Used Spring Core for dependency injection/Inversion of Control.
- Developed and consumed RESTful web services.
- Used DAO on the Data access layer with the Hibernate for database connection.
- Implemented various complex UI functionalities from the legacy system with JSP in Angular JS.
- Worked on Hibernate ORM mapping technique for the interaction with database.
- Worked on backend logic using Servlets, EJB, Hibernate and JDBC.
- Worked on deploying applications on Apache Tomcat and Oracle Web Logic.
- Actively involved in deployment Application war files in Web Logic Application server.
- Used DAO on the Data access layer with the Hibernate for database connection.
- Developing Hibernate Configuration files for MS SQL.
- Participated in Build and Deployment activities using MAVEN build script.
- Experience in various data sources like Oracle, Sybase, and MSSQL Server.
- Used Jenkins continuous integration build server to perform QA builds.
- Worked on code management activities in Clear case and GIT version controls.
Environment: JAVA/J2EE, Html, Css, Java script, Angular JS, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JPA, Rest Full, Tomcat, GIT, Web logic, Maven.
- Involved in SDLC requirements gathering, analysis, design, development and testing of application developed using AGILE methodology.
- Created user-friendly GUI interface and Web pages using HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, Jquery.
- Implemented the UI using Bootstrap.
- Used Spring MVC, Ajax and Dependency Injection for handling presentation and business logic.
- To maintain loose coupling between layers; published the business layer as services and injected the necessary dependent components using Spring IOC and published cross cutting concerns like Logging, User Interface exceptions, Transactions using Spring AOP.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using Hibernate.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and Authorization of the application.
- Implemented persistence framework using Hibernate & Handled Transaction Management using the provided data source.
- Integrated spring and hibernate together and worked on developing backend components and services using Hibernate and spring.
- Consumed Web Services to interact with other external interfaces to exchange the data in the form of XML and by using SOAP.
- Followed Spring Boot and spring framework for the development of the project.
- Developed various AJAX and JSON calls for the communication between the server and the UI.
- Established Database Connectivity using JDBC, Hibernate O/R mapping for MySQL Server.
- Involved in creating the Hibernate POJO Objects and utilizing Hibernate Annotations.
- Wrote LINUX shell scripts to identify user login information.
- Used log4J for application logging and notification tracing mechanisms.
- Analysis and Bug fixing of the production problems and defects along with enhancements.
- Used GIT as source control management giving a huge speed advantage on centralized systems that must communicate with a server.
- Used J-Unit Testing and Ant Scripts.
- Used JIRA for tracking the Project Stories in AGILE Methodology.
- Implemented Agile Methodology for project Management
- Participated in development of a new business application for the layout using Grid orientation model Bootstrap framework.
- Integrated the frontend JQuery UI with backend REST API.
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS based page layouts.
- Built responsive site using Bootstrap that fits devices of different visual sizes.
- Involved in Designing, Implementation, Maintenance and Testing of Databases and Web pages.
- Used NodeJS and Java to perform server-side backend operations.
- Designed web pages using with HTML, CSS based on the W3C standards.
- Worked through cross browser compatibility issues with layout and styles for all new CSS that was implemented.
- Facilitated User Testing sessions to solicit feedback on prototypes.
- Developed and prepared test cases for unit testing with Junit.
- Wrote the backend to modify the tags in the database using JSON for data transmission.
- Developed the UI using SWT to add/remove tags.
- Developed callback functions to parse and handle JSON data returned from the server.
- Developed the application using Eclipse.
- Deployed the applications on Apache Tomcat Application Server.
- Used log4j for application logging and debugging.
- Used SVN for version control and created automated build script.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, Spring, JDBC, Maven, log4j, Oracle, jQuery, JUnit, Apache Tomcat, Eclipse, SVN, Java docs, XML.