- Solid background in Core Java concepts like Exception handling, Multi - threading, Synchronization, Serialization, IO, Collections framework, Java Beans, Executor Services, Thread pools.
- Experience in working with open source frameworks like Spring, Struts and ORM frameworks like Hibernate and Spring JPA.
- Good experience in developing applications using Java, JSF, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JMS, JSTL and JNDI.
- SDLC: Software development experience in object oriented programming, design and development of Multi-Tier distributed Enterprise applications.
- Experienced with hands on development in various Spring components like Spring MVC, AOP, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC, Spring JPA, Spring Securities and Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Spring Microservices, and swagger apis.
- Expertise in application development using various frameworks: Struts Framework 1.x/2.0, Spring Framework 3.x/4.x, Hibernate 2.x/3.x and developed strategy for integrating internal security model with Spring Security and Spring Boot .
- Expertise in IDEs for software development like NetBeans, Eclipse, Eclipse STS, RAD, and JDeveloper.
- Experience working in Agile development following SCRUM process, Sprint and daily stand-up meetings.
- Experience in working with various Application Servers like IBM Web Sphere, Web Logic, JBoss and Apache Tomcat Servers.
- Fully understand the Software Development Life Cycle. Worked with Agile and Waterfall systems.
- Experience in defining CAMEL content based switches for flow deviation
- Expertise in XML and related technologies like XSL, XSLT and parsers like JAXP (SAX, DOM) and JAXB .
- Experience in implementing SOA architectures with web services using WSDL, SOAP and UDDI and also implemented JSON Restful web services.
- Possess work experience with middleware technologies like MQ-Series, Oracle Fusion (BPEL and OSB), and Apache CAMEL.
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks
- Experience with the Express.js framework
- Implemented RESTFUL web services using NodeJS.
- Experience in NodeJS, implementing NodeJS callbacks, NodeJS web server, NodeJS Restful apis.
- Experience in working on various Spring 3.5 modules (Spring Boot, MVC, REST, JDBC, CORE and AOP) along with Hibernate 3.2 as the back-end ORM tool for implementation of persistence layer and mapping of POJOs.
- Experience in defining integration using Apache Camel routes and Message channels.
- Proficient in OOAD Technologies developing Use Cases, Activity diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Class diagrams using case tools like Microsoft Visio and Rational Rose.
- Good experience in working with Spring Boot, Spring Microservice, discovery server like Netflix Eureka Server.
- Proficient and competent with Cloud: AWS Compute, storage, networking, and database technologies.
- For high scalability and security, deployed and maintained public and private subnets in VPC for securing of production based EC2 instances.
- Extensive hands-on experience on AWS (Amazon Web Services), EC2, RDS, Dynamo DB, S3, Cloud Formation Templates.
- Experience in Microsoft Azure Services like PaaS, IaaS and worked on Azure PaaS storages like Blob (Page and Block), Sql Azure. Well experienced in deployment & configuration management and Virtualization.
- Proficient in Developing and deploying Java API's with an understanding of both front end and backend technologies like HTML, CSS, JDBC, JSP, Hibernate, RESTful webservices and deploying using AWS platform.
- Experienced in performance dealing and server scaling using tools like Wily Interscope, JProfiler, JMeter, VisualVM.
- Over 3 years’ experience working within agile development environments using SCRUM methodology.
- Experience in Database Design, Creation and management of Schemas, writing Stored Procedures, functions, Triggers, DDL, DML SQL queries. Experience in writing SQL and PL/SQL programming.
- Involved in building and deploying Apache ANT/ MAVEN scripts, debugging through logging frameworks like log4j, Logback, JUL.
- Expert in Various Agile methodologies like SCRUM, Test Driven Development, Incremental & Iteration methodology and Pair Programming as well as implementing Waterfall model. To track the progress of Agile process used JIRA.
- Experience in web services technologies like REST, SOAP, WSDL, JMS and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Experience with version control tools like CVS, SVN and Git.
: Java 1.7/1.8, SQL, PL/SQL
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, RMI, EJB, Swing, AWT, Applets, Multi-threading, Java Networking
Java Frameworks: Spring MVC, Struts 2.0/4.0, JSF
Application/Web Servers: WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate, JSF, IBATIS
Spring Framework: Spring IOC, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Hystrix, Spring Heroku, Spring Zuul, Spring Netflix, Spring Integration, Spring Eureka, Spring Ribbon, Spring Yarn, Spring DATA, Spring Cloud
Database Server: Oracle 10g/11g, DB2, MongoDB, SQL server, MS Access and MySQL, Cassandra.
IDE: Eclipse, RAD, WSAD, NetBeans, IntelliJ
Web Services: REST, SOAP, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, WSDL, Axis2, Apache CXF
Version Control: GIT, CVS, SVN
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Gradle
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Water-Fall, Rapid Application Development
Modelling Tools: Microsoft Visio, Rational Rose
Operating System: Windows, Linux, UNIX
Tools: Apache Camel, ESB, cucumber, Redhat BPM, IBM Model
Testing: Junit, Jasmine, Karma, Protractor, Selenium, Jenkins, Docker
Confidential, San Antonio, Texas
Full stack Java Developer
- Supported the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support).
- Involved in a team that would plan develop and create mobile applications to match the needs clients.
- Involved in SDLC development like Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Implementation, testing of application using Agile Methodologies and performed object oriented analysis.
- Expertise in using FIX Protocol API. Application FIX messages like heartbeat, logon, logout, resend request, reject, sequence, pre-trade, trade and post-trade messages.
- Read and understand the FIX log file and to interpret format and different tag combinations.
- Worked on EXT JS with Restful and Soap Web service technologies.
- Ability to create layouts using
- Developed an application under J2EE Architecture using spring, Struts, Hibernate, Servlets, and WebLogic.
- Worked on various design patterns specific to the requirement. Used JBOSS developer studio as IDE.
- Agile development, Test Driven Development (TDD), Junit, Mockito, Maven, JIRA issue navigator, Crucible Code Reviews is part of every day's work.
- Responsible for creation of design artifacts such as use cases and sequence diagrams.
- Developed application on Spring 3.x framework by utilizing its features like Multi-threading, Spring Dependency injection, Spring Beans, Spring Security, Spring JDBC, Spring Web flow using Spring MVC.
- Worked on AWS cloud services like EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, and EBS for installing, configuring and auto scaling.
- Deployed the static webpage using high availability AWS practices like Auto Scaling, Load balancing.
- Deployed Private and public subnets on VPC in AWS to maintain two separate production content and public facing content.
- Used AWS s3 for storing media content of the website, as s3 provides high availability.
- Worked on Spring Web Flow on Spring MVC to build an application from scratch using Spring XML configurations, annotations. Wrote controllers to handle incoming requests and send output to the UI.
- Developed REST based Microservices using Spring Boot.
- Used Spring Boot and Spring Security framework to set up authentication and authorization for the application using firm wide single sign on.
- To verify the behavior of the system under test used Mockito Framework.
- Used spring's test framework to create integration tests for various spring boot and spring batch applications.
- Implemented Restful Web services to call jBPM Services and converting to JSON.
- Created various spring boot and spring batch applications to connect them to various databases and created queries to retrieve data and modify the tables for the databases
- I have experience on other JVM based languages such as groovy and Scala.
- Working on designing and building microservices.
- Followed Scrum/Agile Methodology during the software development life cycle.
- Microservices has been built using spring boot, spring security and deployed to AWS cloud.
- Developed persistence layer integrating Hibernate with Spring ORM support, also used Spring JDBC for lightweight database operations.
- Designed and Developed the business logic layer components in middle tier of the application using Spring Framework 4.0 and Spring Boot in STS.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for Microservices.
- Created Groovy scripts using the CLI in Spring Boot for rapid application development.
- Design and manipulation of JBPM process for the client activities in order to manage the people queue for each activity.
- Used JPA Annotations for Mapping Objects to Tables, hibernate features such as Lazy Loading, Hibernate Query Language (HQL), Criteria and Pagination.
- Experience with Service oriented architecture (SOA), developing SOAP web services based on JAX-WS (Document Style) using HTTP Protocol on Bottom Up style development for creating Endpoints.
- Worked on Angular JS controllers and created functions to interact with the RESTful Web Services using AJAX
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSF, Ajax, LESS, DOJO, and JQuery.
- Used Drools to handle complex business rules using Rule Sets and Rule Flows.
- Developed User Interface using Google Web Toolkit (GWT) features like Data Binding, Activity classes, editing ui.xml to create UI components.
- Used Jasper Reports and iReport tool to create PDF version of recommended plans for document generation.
- Wrote complex SQLs, Stored Procedures PL/SQL using SQL developer, EJB & TOAD, executed on Oracle Database.
- Created custom page templates and used ADF skinning features to design web pages. Developed the back end using Groovy and Grails, Value Object and DAO.
- Worked on Angular JS, used its two-way data binding to achieve the feedback functionality from the user.
- Involved in configuration, data conversion, and Implementation of Oracle EBS Procure-to-Pay, Inventory, warehouse management, and Order-to-Cash modules
- Used SVN as source control tool for branching, merging and maintain code versions in the repository enabled using Maven Versioning Capability.
- Worked with Agile technology
- Developed, Tested and Deployed application in Apache Tomcat 7.0.
- Created REST API's Microservices and EJB using Express Router/Model/Controller architecture.
- Models connect to MySQL and MongoDB using Node.js MySQL and Mongoose modules.
- Implemented the interaction between applications and Mule ESB by using Message Service clients.
- Used Java and Web services to validate the Migration Functions.
- Used Maven for building, deploying the application, creating JPA based entity objects and compiling GWT application.
- Implemented the application using Agile development methodology
- Involved in developing RESTful Web Services with JAX-RS to provide functionality for future development
Environment: Java 1.6, JSP, Java Beans, Struts 1.3, Struts Tag Libs, JSTL, Hibernate, Spring boot (Microservices) Java Script, jQuery, Angular JS, Ext JS, AWS, StrutsV1.x, JSFV1.x, XML, XSLT, Web Sphere Integration Developer, spring batch TomcatV6.0, Spring Boot, EJB, Multi-threading, MongoDB, Drools, Restful Web Services, spring security, DB2v9.1, Agile, SQL Query Analyzer, SQL Server 2005/2000.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
- Involved in all the phases of the project development - requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, coding and testing
- Worked closely with front end team and developed single page dynamic web pages using web technologies - HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, jQuery and AngularJS framework modules in conjunction with Bootstrap to render responsive web pages.
- Implemented SOAP based web services using Apache Axis with JAX-WS support. Used SoapUI to test the web services.
- Used complete annotation driven approach to develop the application using Spring Boot framework and was also involved in setting up the Spring bean profiling.
- Developed the date layer for the applications using Spring Hibernate ORM and developed various business logic and services using HQL and Hibernate Criteria.
- Developed entity classes and mapped to the relational tables in database using JPA and hibernate mapping files. Worked on Oracle as the backend database and used hibernate to automate the mapping between the SQL Databases and the Java Objects.
- Used Java Mailing or Messaging Service (JMS) for mailing detailed notifications depending upon the success and failure once the backend process is complete and also for mailing administrator of any system related problems.
- Implemented features like - monthly statement availability notifications using Java Mail API through SMPT server of Gmail
- Designed and developed REST APIs using Spring Boot and Microservices for exposing the services utilized for risk assessment by various other applications
- Configured WebLogic Application Server for deployments and participated in structured code reviews / walkthroughs.
- Wrote unit test scripts using TestNG framework for testing functionalities in a Test-Driven Development (TDD) methodology.
- Used AWS to deploy the project on an EC2 instance. Have created highly fault tolerant, highly scalable Java application using AWS Elastic Load Balancing, EC2, VPC and S3 as part of process and security improvements.
- Wrote scripts for automated web application testing using Selenium Web driver.
- Participated in daily meetings, sprint planning etc. as part of the Agile Project Methodology to deliver quality code in 2-week Sprints.
- Used Subversion for version control management and consistently produced high quality code through disciplined and rigorous unit testing. Used JIRA for tracking bugs. Used Maven script for building and deploying the application.
- Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration Builds and deployments (CI/CD).
- Participated in integration testing, bugs fixing, handling change requests and code reviews.
Environment: HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, jQuery, AngularJS, SOAP, Spring, Hibernate ORM, JMS, Oracle, WebLogic, TestNG, Subversion, JIRA, Maven, Selenium Web Driver, Jenkins, Agile, Eclipse
Confidential, New York, NY
Java / J2EE Developer
- Involved in analyzing business requirements and compose them into a technical use cases.
- Involved in creating class and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Designed and developed the application based on MVC framework.
- Involved in implementing Enterprise Java Beans (EJB's) to access the database.
- Deployed Enterprise Java Beans on WebSphere Application Server.
- Performed validations from a third-party client using the Restful Web Services.
- Used multi-threading to code very efficient programs.
- Employed JDBC in persistent service to connect to MySQL and perform database operations.
- Developed DAO's to invoke DAP's (Data Access Programs) to access data from .CSV files and to query MySQL database.
- Wrote various Struts Framework Action classes for interfacing with the business logic, form beans for presenting the data to JSPs.
- Developed Database Objects like PL/SQL packages, Stored Procedures and Materialized Views.
- Extensively used GC Viewer to calculate garbage collection related performance metrics which include throughput, accumulated pauses and longest pause in application.
- Developed persistence layer module using EJB Java persistence API annotations and Entity manager.
- Involved in working with JAVA APIs used to establish communication between JavaBeans.
- Implemented several design patterns like MVC, Business Delegate, Service Locator, DAO, DTO and Factory.
- Used XML web services using SOAP to transfer the remote application to different institutions.
- Developed web services to allow communication between applications through SOAP over HTTP using Axis-2
- Used I BATIS framework with Spring Framework for data persistence and transaction management.
- Actively involved in coding using Core Java and collection API's such as Lists, Sets and Maps .
- Working on parsing the XML using DOM/SAX parsers.
- Created stored procedures using SQL for data modification.
- Actively used Eclipse IDE for building, developing and integrating the application.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Understanding the business requirements and preparing the design document.
- Participated in all the phases of the system including designing, coding, testing, building, deployment and supporting the production environment.
- Drew Sequence diagrams and Class diagrams using Microsoft vision and Star UML.
- Involved in Agile software development lifecycle which involves designing, coding, testing, debugging and support.
- Introduced new user/actor called Dealer in the application and developed using Struts2 and Spring framework.
- Developed event and event handlers and object initializing using Spring IOC framework
- Developed MVC framework by writing action classes and light weight business logic classes using Struts2 framework and Spring3.0 framework.
- Used Spring MVC with Spring Restful Template to Produce and consume Restful Web Services.
- Used Hibernate Template of Spring Framework and Hibernate Interceptors.
- Developed database access mechanism by using by Hibernate ORM framework.
- Configured WebLogic JMS Servers, JDBC Data Sources, JDBC Connection Pools, and Bridge to provide interoperability between WebLogic.
- Developed SQL, PL/SQL and Stored Procedures on MySQL.
- Involved in Automation of the test cases using Selenium Web Driver, JUnit and MAVEN.
- Created Test Cases, Test Suites using JUnit.
- Developed and maintained automated test cases in Selenium WebDriver using Java programming language and Junit Framework.
- Worked on call with support to communicate to site and service outage alerts 24/7.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
- Deployed the Java application into web application servers like Apache Tomcat.
- Branching, Tagging, Release Activities on Version Control Tools: TFS, SVN, Git.
- Analyzed requirements & developed use cases.
- Used Hibernate as ORM tool for storing buyers' and sellers' information in database.
- Involved in development of DAO classes using hibernate HQL.
- Configured Java beans in the Hibernate Mapping to represent ORM.
- Created user-friendly graphical user interfaces (GUI) with HTML and Java Server Pages.
- Involved in development of the Application front end using JSP with extensive usage of Struts tag libraries, JSTL and Custom Tag Libraries.
- Implemented Struts framework for developing the business logic.
- Participated in configuration of web.xml and struts-config.xml.
- Used Commons Validation framework for validating forms.
- Implemented business rules for enquiry and quotation, and code for validating input field and displaying error messages.
- Developed Action Classes and Action Forms beans.
- Used Eclipse IDE to develop Java code.
- Deployed the application in JBoss Application Server in development and production environment.
- Integrated various modules and deployed them in JBoss Application Server.
- Aided development of JUnit test cases.
Environment: Eclipse, CVS, SQL/PL SQL with MySQL, HTML, Hibernate 3.0, Struts, IDE, JBOSS, GUI, HTML, DHTML, JQuery, SOA, SOAP, Web Services, JSTL, Java Beans, Java 5.0, Struts 1.2, JUnit, JavaMail, Log4j, Web Services and JBoss on Windows platform.