Platforms: Windows server 2008 (administrator), Windows XP, 7,8 (user), Ubuntu Linux (user), Mac OS X (user), HP UX (user), Red Hat Linux (User)
RDBMS: MySQL (2 years), SQL server (1 year), Oracle (2 years)
Networking: Cisco I, II, III, IV, Git 5 years, Jenkins 2 years
Mobile: Android 8 years
- Android development, Rest Services, java
Product development Engineer
- Java, gwt, Ant development, android
- Java development software and DB maintenance (Oracle)
- Windows 2008 HPC server cluster setup
- Database maintenance (SQL server), and software development in PHP and c#
- Added new features, fixed bugs for both swing and web versions with gwt.
- Created some examples to show the different features of the software.
- Oracle to BRM multithreading data migration in java with Oracle as RDBMS
- An application that uses a thread pool to insert data from an Oracle database order it and then send the data ordered to the BRM system.
- An android application that parses a XML File to get products information, once it gets the data of the products bought by the user it gets the prices, and order the data to show it on screen, the products and the total price for the package.
- Catalog database capture, using struts, ajax and Oracle as RDBMS
- A web interface so the users can add, modify or delete products from the catalog database, it uses struts, AJAX and JQuery for graphic effects