- Java /J2EE Full Stack Developer with 7+ Years of experience on Enterprise applications, Distributed Application Development, Client/Server Applications, Servlets communication, Internet/Intranet based database applications and developing, testing and implementing application environment.
- Strong in the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements definition, design, programming / testing and implementation of major systems.
- Experience in J2EE Technologies (Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB, JNDI, and JMS) and participated in the designing and developing of Software using Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Expertise in development and deployment of multi-tiered web based enterprise applications using J2EE technologies like Servlets 3.0/2.5, JSP 1.1/2.0, Struts 2.0, JMS, Hibernate 3.0/4.0, Spring 3.0/4.0, JDBC, JNDI, JSF, angular JS, Java Beans and Web services (SOAP, Rest).
- Knowledge of J2EE design patterns like MVC, Front Controller, Factory, Abstract Factory, Command Pattern, Singleton, Session Facade, Transfer Object, Business Delegate and Data Access Object etc.
- Expertise in MVC architecture Web Framework Struts 2.0, Spring 4.0 (Dependency Injection, Data AccessObjects, MVC Framework and Spring Web Flow) and know how to use Spring Framework in business layer for Dependency Injection, AOP, Spring MVC, transaction management and used Hibernate as a persistence layer that use the POJOs to represent the persistence database.
- Good Exposure to Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Web Services and hands on experience in developing and registering web services using JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, SAAJ, JAX-RS, SOAP, RESTful, WSDL, UDDI registry.
- Experience in configuring and deploying the web applications on WebLogic, WebSphere and JBoss Application Servers including hands on experience in using Tomcat web Server.
- Expertise in developing XML documents with XSD validations, SAX and DOM parsers to parse the data held in XML documents and experience in other XML related technologies like DTD, XSL, XSLT, XPATH, JAXB, and JAXP.
- Expertise in using Java IDE tools of Rational Application Developer (RAD), Web Sphere Application Developer (WSAD), Eclipse EE 3.0/3.2, Weblogic Workshop, RSA 7.0 and NetBeans to develop dynamic web applications.
- Expertise in Bootstrap, Angular JS and Node JS (Express, Mongoose, Body-Parser, Sequelize, HTTP, Filesystem, Browser Sync etc ) and used Log 4j for logging.
- Hands-on experience working with source control tools such as CVS, Clear Case, SVN, Git and Surround SCM.
- Experienced in the deployment of the ear and jars using Jenkins, ANT, Maven deploy tools and performing other configuration changes for setting up the application in the integration testing environment.
- Created and presented training materials for Groovy, Unit Testing, the Gradle build framework and others.
- Work Experience with testing tools and applications such as JUnit, Mockito, FireBug, FirePoster, SoapUI and performed Unit testing, integrated testing, and closely worked with QA team in preparation of Test plans.
- Proficient in RDBMS concepts like writing SQL Queries, Functions, Stored Procedures and PL/SQL Packages and have knowledge on NoSQL Databases MongoDB and CouchDB.
- Expertise in using Oracle SQL Developer GUI (Graphical User Interface) tool for database development, browse database objects, implement and edit SQL as well PL/SQL statements.
- Complete understanding of Agile/SCRUM with the ability to conduct SCRUM meetings, co-ordinate team activities in a strict-deadline driven environment and maintain excellent client communication.
- Good exposure in interacting with clients and solving application environment issues and can communicate effectively with people at different levels including stakeholders, internal teams and the senior management.
Full Stack Java Developer
Confidential - Brea, CA
- Actively involved in Analysis, Design, Development, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing. Successfully followed agile methodology in the Scrum Cycle model.
- Involved in the development using Java /J2EE Technologies, Web Services and Hibernate ORM Framework.
- Designed and developed Microservices using REST framework and Spring Boot and used Bootstrap along with Angular JS in creating the Application.
- Worked in all the modules of the application which involved front - end presentation logic developed using, JSP and Java Script, Middleware layer using Servlet and Controllers, Business objects developed using Page Beans and data access layer using iBATIS and Hibernate framework.
- Used Node JS for doing non-blocking design operation for server side code and Angular.js framework in developing various UI components.
- Extensively used MVC, Factory, Delegate and Singleton design patterns.
- Used spring framework including spring core/IoC, Spring Web, Spring Security and implement the authentication, authorization, and access-control features by using Spring Security.
- Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Used Spring Inversion of Control (IOC) for injecting the beans and reduced the coupling between the classes and implemented the Model View Controller using Spring MVC.
- Implemented the application using Spring Boot Framework and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Microservices have been built using spring boot, Netflix OSS, spring cloud and deploying to AWS Cloud.
- Application and developed cross browser and multi browser compatible web pages using HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap.
- Implemented code according to create Angular JS Controller, which isolate scopes perform operations.
- Implemented REST based web services using JAX-RS annotations, Jersey provider and consumed using HTTP services from angular JS modules.
- Responsible for setting up Angular JS framework for UI development.
- Used Spring framework to provide loose coupling between different application modules.
- Developed Hibernate with Spring Integration as the data abstraction to interact with the database of Mongo DB.
- Developed single page applications, components using Angular JS directives, controllers, view and routing, service modules.
- Used Microservices to communicate using synchronous protocols HTTP and REST for implementing SOA.
- Worked with NoSQL database Mongo DB and worked with it to perform many different operations.
- Used Cassandra for achieving denormalization through features like collections.
- Developed unit tests with JUNIT and Mockito. Write automated regression tests using JMeter.
- Developed build tasks to run the unit tests on Jenkins and maintaining separate build in Maven for the module for easy integration to the portal build and configure with Jenkins.
- Worked on UI for Layered Security and S&L modules and hands on experience with Spark streaming to receive real time data using Kafka.
- Worked closely with QA team and fixed QA bugs with a quick turnaround time.
- Focused on Test Driven Development; thereby creating detailed Unit tests for every single piece of functionality before actually writing the functionality.
- Mostly Used Sybase for analyzing databases.
- Cloud Foundry is the leading multi-cloud application development and deployment platform and it supports continuous integration.
- Used Rational Application Developer (RAD), which is based on Eclipse, to develop and debug application code.
- Used Apache Maven for project management and building the application.
- Used Log4j utility to generate run-time logs and used Clear Case for project management and version management.
Sr. Java /J2EE Developer
Confidential - North Haven, CT
- Responsible for gathering and understanding the system requirements by interacting with clients.
- Generated the Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams extensively for all the process flows using RAD, MS VISIO and Creatly.
- Extensively involved in coding with Core Java concepts like Collections, Exception Handling, Multithreading, Java I/O, and Generics to implement some business logic.
- Used Core, Context, and Security, Bean modules of Spring Framework.
- Implemented MVC, Singleton, Factory, DAO, Value Object, session, Facade, Data Access Object, Business Object paradigm.
- Configured the XML files for Hibernate 3 and applied its Object Relational Mapping ORM to enable the data transactions between POJO and Oracle Database using caching on Session Factory as well as caching on query.
- Used ReactJS in components like JSX, creating React components, Virtual components etc.
- Used JQuery framework for creating front end applications and for Client Side validations.
- Used iBatis for designing, developing and maintain the data layer.
- Consumed SOAP Services with Apache CXF as runtime engine.
- Worked on Marshalling and Un marshalling the XML using JAXB.
- Worked on JMS and Messaging Queue (MQ) configurations.
- Experience in developing Web Services using - SOAP, WSDL and developing DTDs, XSD schemas for XML (parsing, processing, and design)
- Extensively worked for deployment, configurations of application on WEBSPHERE server and WEBSPHERE PORTAL for Integration of all modules.
- Used Eclipse IDE for the development of application and having sound knowledge on shortcut keys.
- Used Gradle as a build tool and Jenkins for continuous integration process.
- Used CVS for project and version management.
- Created Stored Procedures, SQL Statements and triggers for the effective retrieval and storage of data into database.
- Application developed on Agile methodologies scrum and iterative method process.
- Used Apache Log4J logging API to log errors and messages.
- Created JUnit test suite to automate the testing of the business logic.
- Used Selenium Web Driver and written test cases in Java for integration testing.
- Involved in 24x7 support, Maintenance and enhancement of the application.
Senior Java Developer
Confidential - New York, NY
- Actively involved in mock screens development and project start - up phase.
- Efficiently managed the tasks and working and delivering features in a fast-paced scrum environment
- Experience working in Agile development following SCRUM process, Sprint, and daily stand-up meetings.
- Involved in developing the UI, layout and front-end programming for web application that matches requirements of the client.
- Prepared Technical Design documents with UML diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Developed Angular factories, and used Angular promise API for making asynchronous calls.
- Analyzing the equivalent ExtJS components and implementing those components.
- Involved in building a single page and cross browser compatible web application using Angular-JS (Angular routing) and bootstrap.
- Worked with advanced MVC framework such as Spring-IOC, AOP, MVC and Batch which is used for implementing backend functionality.
- Participated in coding Spring AOP components for the Logging, Exception handling and Transactional Model to handle many requests
- Support & Enhancement to the existing implementation of correspondence components which are developed using EJBs, JPA and Web Services / JMS Technologies.
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information for status report.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with SQL-based schema.
- Implemented Authentication & Authorization with Site Minder and spring security.
- Working within SOA based enterprise framework to build web services for Middle Tier processing.
- Analyzed current legacy infrastructure, established business case, and built consensus for virtualized IaaS / PaaS near term strategy with SaaS mobile cloud services end state.
- Developed SOAP based web services using WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS and AXIS.
- Produced as well as consumed RESTful web services using Jersey API's.
- Followed Java &J2EE design patterns and the coding guidelines to design and develop the application.
- Done with peer level code reviews.
- Fixed defects identified during QA, UAT and Production.
- Done with Web logic application server set up & deployed the application on it.
- Worked with GIT which is used as a version control tool in the project.
- Done with Unit testing using JUnit and Mockito.
Environment: Java 1.6, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, Spring-MVC, IOC, AOP, Multithreading, Hibernate, Eclipse, Angular-JS, NodeJS, CSS3, HTML5, Web logic Server, WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS,, AXIS, Jersey, Tomcat, Oracle 11g, Oracle SQL Developer, Linux, PaaS, GIT, JIRA.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Involved in analysis and design phases of software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Responsible for the analysis, documenting the requirements and architecting the application based on J2EE Standards.
- Extensively used core java concepts like collection frame work, multi - threading, OOPS and Exception Handling.
- Designed dynamic and browser compatible pages using HTML5, DHTML, CSS3, BOOTSTRAP and
- Used Hibernate, object relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with SQL-based scheme.
- Developed the JQuery callback functions to implement asynchronous communication using AJAX.
- Scrum methodology was used during the product life cycle.
- Created detailed design documents, use case diagrams and class diagrams.
- Built the backend Rest API using Spring MVC and Hibernate ORM frameworks.
- Performed backend migration from Spring MVC to Spring Boot.
- Effectively utilized core J2EE design patterns: MVC, DI/IOC, DAO, Factory, Business delegate, Service Locator, Singleton in the project implementation.
- Handled the Spring components such as Dispatcher Servlet, Controllers, Model and View Objects and View Resolver
- Involved in writing application Context XML file that contains declarations and other dependent objects declaration.
- Utilized HTML5 and AngularJS in implementing some of the front end components.
- Monitored the control using Spring IOC
- Followed Scrum/Agile Methodology during the software development life cycle.
- Extensively worked with XML while using Maven, Dispatcher Servlet etc.
- Used Web Services to establish communication between the systems.
- Implemented RESTful Web services. Published and consumed web services.
- Made extensive use of Oracle database to perform the analysis of data.
- Utilized Maven as the build tool.
- Utilized Jenkins for build automation.
- Used log4j as the logging framework
- Handled the project setup and maintenance during the development and QA phases.
- Used Subversion (SVN) for source code management and version control.
- Used Junit with EasyMock/PowerMock for the unit testing of various modules.
Java /J2EE Developer
- Involved in various steps of SDLC such as analysis, design and development of system and developed specs that include Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Developed the application using Spring Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Implemented Dependency Injection (IOC) feature of spring framework to inject beans and AOP for creating the exception handling aspects.
- Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as MVC, Business Delegate, Data Access Object, Singleton and Factory.
- Java Message Service (JMS) API is used to allow application components to create, send, receive, and read messages.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Implemented dependency injection of the Spring IOC to inject beans and to integrate with O/R mapping tool Hibernate.
- Deployed the applications on IBM WebSphere Application Server.
- Developed JUnit test case for all the services and manager methods.
- Implemented SOAP Web Services to integrate third party service using the WSDL and created stubs.
- XML parser APIs SAX and JAXB in the web service's request marshalling and unmarshalling.
- Developed SQL for querying the Database, Written stored procedures and triggers for Oracle 9i.
- CVS for version control of the application and Log4J to capture the log the events and exceptions.
- Implemented the library dependency management and application build process using Maven.
Environment: Jdk1.6, HTML, Spring, Spring MVC, JBoss, log4j, Hibernate, Maven, Tortoise SVN, Rest web services, maven, Eclipse Kepler, java script, Xml, MySQL.
Programming Languages: JAVA, J2EE, C, C++
J2EE Technologies: EJB, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JSF, RMI, JNDI, JMS
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, AngularJS, JQuery, XML, XSLT, CSS, JSON, JSON-DTD, AJAX, Bootstrap, NodeJS, ReactJS, IDE IBM RAD, RSA, Eclipse, MyEclipse, NetBeans, JBuilder, IntelliJ
Application/Web Server: IBM WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic, JBOSS, Apache Tomcat and Glassfish
Databases: Oracle SQL, MySQL, DB2, Mongo DB
XML Technologies: XML, XSLT, XPATH, SAX, DOM, JDOM, AXIS, JAXB
Web Services: SOAP, REST, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, JSF, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Node.js, JUnit4, Maven, ANT, Log4J
Methodologies: RUP (Rational Unified Process), Agile, Waterfall, SCRUM, Rapid Application Development.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, UNIX