- Over 20 years of experience designing, developing, integrating, and supporting corporate applications, including e - commerce, business intelligence, help-desk, sales and marketing, logistics, inventory control, content management, and database architecture.
- Long record of successful projects from small utilities to enterprise level solutions.
- Learn, evaluate, and apply new technologies quickly.
- Manage changing requirements (Agile) and multiple projects simultaneously.
- Expert knowledge of numerous programming tools, including Java, J2EE, PHP, Laravel,
- J2EE Commerce (Weblogic, SAPHybris), JMS, MQ, SOLr, ElasticSearch, JSP, Struts, Spring.
- PHP, Laravel, Magento2, Redis
- Database development Oracle, PL/SQL, MySQL, MS-SQL, TSQL, DB2,
- Excellent communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Java/J2EE Extensive Experience
- B2C and B2B eCommerce
- Business Intelligence / Reporting Experience
- Oracle PL/SQL Experience
- SAPHybris, Websphere, Tomcat, Weblogic Experience jQuery, Struts, SpringMVC, JSP, EJB, Spring Experience
Administration Platforms/Applications: Windows, UNIX (Solaris, AIX, Linux), Oracle, DB/2, SQL Server, MySQL, IIS, Apache, TomcatEE, WebSphere, Solr, Redis, Elastisearch, PHP
Communication and Documentation tools: Office 365, Visio, Flow, Notes, Project
Confidential, Lakeland, FL
Manager Integration e-Commerce
- Managed the integration of web presence and e-commerce of acquired companies into standardized systems.
- Developed Solutions to fill the gaps between business needs and available systems.
- Implemented a web portal for sales which spanned CRM and reporting functions.
- Wrote a multi location user facing user management system for HybrisB2B.
- Wrote a shared scheduled order system and favorites with cross cart list management.
- Wrote a dynamic checkout that brings the user as close to one click checkout as possible.
- Wrote a kiosk mode that can change the prices displayed throughout the entire site.
- Implemented multiple plug-able components for the Hybris content management system (CMS).
- Manged all of the code deployments, content, and document management systems for the project.
Confidential, Wilkes-Barre PA
- Redesigned and implemented a single payment solution for all USPS.com which successfully processes more than 1,000,000 unique transactions per day and 1,000,000,000 in revenue annually.
- Implemented single checkout page, web service, and scheduled payments, for multiple payment types including payment card
- Tracked code security issues and performed security audits using Confidential AppScan security auditing tool.
- Coded user interfaces, dashboards, reports, business logic, and persistence layers for several applications.
- Passed a Confidential background check for a position of public trust clearance.
Programmer / Analyst
- Implemented a complete Cognos reporting solution for the DELL contract including DecisionStream ETL and Impromtu web reports.
- Implemented JMS based application integration solution.
- Integrated existing label printers with new software package using Loftware.
- Configured integrated and supported EDI based on the SeeBeyond eXchange module.
Confidential, Berkley Heights, NJ
Programmer / Analyst
- Implemented version control and continuous integration, plus coding and designing some aspects of a budget planning, forecasting, and project tracking software package written in Delphi.
- Maintained a Java/Oracle based inventory and warehouse control application suite.
- Created dynamic web pages using HTML and Java script that connect to Oracle Confidential scripts.
- Performance tuned Oracle relational databases which involved querying the database to find poorly performing SQL’s, and providing feedback to developers to help them improve their queries.
Confidential, Southbury, CT
- Helped develop and support a custom suit of fiscal planning applications which extracted data from DB2 and performed transformations using a custom program and Essbase for multi-dimensional modeling, interfaces were thorough Lotus Notes, 123, and the web.
- Administered the group's multiple RS-6000s and PC servers running NT and AIX.
- Provided backup support, security and Y2K compliance testing.
- Helped research and analysis for senior team members
- Developed utilities when needed to support the team.