- Highly motivated and focused Software Engineer with over 7+ years of experience in Java J2EE software development.
- Extensive IT experience in server side development, distributed software architecture, object oriented design, messaging middleware and relational databases.
- Expertise in server - side development with JDBC, Servlets, MVC architecture, Java Beans.
- Proficient in Core Java concepts Collections, Multithreading, Data Structures, Serialization, and Java Beans.
- Proficient in Java/J2EE Design Patterns including Singleton, Command Model View Controller (MVC), Data Access Object (DAO), and Business Delegate.
- Experience in MVC architecture, Spring/ Struts framework, J2EE Design Patterns, Spring IOC, Java Server Faces and Hibernate.
- Good experience with Python programming
- Used and worked with SOAP and Rest Webservices.
- Skilled in analyzing and defining solutions to increase efficiencies and reduce redundancy
- Specialize in Enterprise Application Integration and Agile Methodologies.
Frameworks: Spring 1.x/2.x, Struts 1.x/2.x, and 3.x, Hibernate 3.0
Java 8.0, SQL, T: SQL, PL/SQL, XML, HTML, DHTML, and UML.
Database: MySQL SQL Server 2005/2008, Oracle 9i/10g, PL/SQL.
Software/Tools: JENKINS, Maven, Ant
Version Control: CVS, Git, Clear Case
Servers: Apache Tomcat 5.5, JBoss 5.0, and Weblogic App Server. Team player with good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Worked on gathering requirements from stakeholders and performed Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications.
- Created UML diagrams (use case, class, sequence & collaboration diagram) based on the business requirements
- Supported the VMware environment for the migration of Oracle Java applications
- Used OOAD Technology classes are designed in UML with the help of Rational Rose tool.
- Involved in Design and Development using OOAD methodology to capture and model business requirements, developing multi-threaded high performance applications server-side workflow
- Developed and deployed business logic using session beans and servlets.
- Used Spring 3.0 MVC framework
- Used the JNDI for naming and directory services.
- Converted old Python Code to Java.
- Used Web Services (SOAP/Restful) to exchange information.
- Used Hibernate framework for back end development and spring dependency injection for middle layer development.
- Wrote Oracle PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers, and views.
- Involved in debugging the application.
- Used Maven to compile and generate EAR, WAR, and JAR files.
- Created custom Exception classes to display appropriate error messages to business users.
- Used Junit to perform white box testing of application. Created test conditions/test data.
- Installation, Configuration and maintenance of Hosted VMware products
- Used Log4j for logging Errors and publishing logging information to various preferred destinations.
- Used Jenkins for continuous deployment.
Key Technologies: Java 8.0, J2EE, Python, Spring 3.0, JSP 2.0, HTML, Servlets, EXTJS, Hibernate, JBoss AS 7.x, UML, WebServices, WebSphere, PL/SQL Oracle 10g, PL/SQL, jUNIT, Jenkins, Unix, GIT
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Participated in various stages of the project life cycle mainly design, implementation testing, deployment and enhancement of the application.
- Applied Agile methodologies for software development
- Analysis and Designing new enhancements for every release. Had good experience in low-level designs.
- Proficient in doing Object Oriented Design using UML-Rational Rose.
- Experienced in developing complex interfaces using spring framework and Ajax.
- Used Multithreaded programming using concepts like thread pools, Wait/notify and latches
- Used RESTful Webservices to extract product and warranty information.
- Implemented business logic using Session beans, Servlets and Stored procedures.
- Deployed and supported the application in production the application using Tomcat
- Development of persistent components using Hibernate 3.0.
- Wrote SQL queries, PL/SQL stored procedures and modifications to existing database structure.
- Developed Scripts for UNIX platform deployment.
- Used ANT for compilation and building JAR, WAR and EAR files.
- Used JUnit/Eclipse for the unit testing of various modules.
- Used JENKINS for CI and deployment.
- Experience in Build, Maven, reviewing Maven site, JUnit and PMD Maven reports.
- Expert in debugging the issues and resolving the production/test issues.
- Involved in 24X7 production support and maintaining the application after production.
Key Technologies: Java 8.0, J2EE, JSP, WebServices, Spring 3.0, Ajax, Servlet, Oracle, PL/SQL, Weblogic Application Server 8.1, XML. UML, JUnit, ANT, JENKINS, Unix
- Participated in the analysis, design and the development of different modules for the integration with the application.
- Followed Scrum Agile methodology for iterative development of the application.
- Involved in system design, enterprise application development using object-oriented analysis in Java/J2EE.
- Extensive uses of Spring MVC annotations to built lightweight application and integrate it with hibernate. Generating company and financial report specific reporting periods and validating it using Spring MVC framework and JSP.
- Use Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlet, JSP, JMS, JDBC, Spring, Hibernate, Web services (JAX-WS, JAXP, JAXB)
- Used exceptional handling to handle the exception in the java code.
- Implemented DAO using Hibernate Reverse Engineering, MVC design
- Extensive use of hibernates to generate object relational mapping.
- Developed Spring Controllers, Service Components, DAOs, Web Services and UI Integration for processing the member request for the modules.
- Consumed Restful web services for external application.
- Used Serialization process to serialize the data to store in the database and used the same data after deserialization.
- Helped UI to integrate the java beans data using JSTL, Spring tags
- Generating Global ledger tree view having all the XBRL elements using jqGrid and jQuery.
- Using JQuery framework to build user interfaces and integrating it with spring framework.
- Understanding various taxonomy structure and applying treeGrid functionality of jQuery framework to model the tree for mapping. Using Ajax show dynamic view on the page.
- Worked on JQuery and made multiple AJAX calls with JSON as a response object.
- Generating output in XML format by extracting data of trail balance and global Ledger elements mapping from MySQL database.
- Performing code reviews and generating code review report. Fixing bugs reported by the testing team and updating the same after refactoring.
- Involved in setting up Maven configuration
- Session Management using Http session.
- Helping to design, implement and maintain multiple modules and services of the application
- Tested the application in different environments for compatibility.
- Understanding the functional and nonfunctional requirements from the specification and applying it to the module.
- Co-ordinate with the QA lead for development of test plan, test cases, test code and actual testing