- 7+ years of extensive experience in software analysis, design and development.
- Expertise with Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) and acquaintance with Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD).
- Strong programming experience in JDK, SDK and J2EE technologies - Servlet, JSP, JVM, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate and JDBC.
- Experience in developing engineering software applications and utilization of d Confidential modeling to design architecture for various organizations using Java, J2EE, JDBC, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Servlets, JSP, XML, Struts and Web Services.
- Hands-on experience in using Eclipse, Log4j, slf4j, JUnit, Mockito, TestNG for building, logging, testing and Visual Source Safe, CVS and SVN, Git for version control.
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing enterprise level applications in Java.
- Good experience in application deployment in various enterprises application servers.
- Experience in developing applications using spring framework including Spring MVC framework.
- Excellent written, communication, verbal and interpersonal skills & attention to detail.
- Self-Motivated with good team attitude, detail-oriented, organized and take keen interest in problem-solving and trouble-shooting challenges.
- Focus on micro services architecture solutions.
Web/Application Servers: WebLogic 10.3, Apache Tomcat, JRUN, JBOSS 7, PCF
D Confidential bases: Oracle 10g, MySQL, SQL Server 2000, Toad
IDE/Tools: Eclipse, MyEclipse, WebLogic Workshop 10.3, ANT, Log4j, Rally, Git, VSS, SVN, Intellij
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Primary technologies being used are JAVA 8, Spring Boot, Hibernate, REST APIs.
- Focussed also on development with micro services architecture using Rest APIs, spring boot and pivotal cloud foundry.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Designed and developed REST APIs.
- Implemented JAAS authentication and authorization.
- Involved in the Performance Testing (Load Test) of the simulated WebEx environment using SIPp test tool for generating traffic.
- Primary technologies being used are Core JAVA, Spring, Hibernate, REST APIs.
- Designed and developed RESTful services for a client (Bangalore based startup) for a SPA (Single Page Application) and mobile apps.
- Primary technologies being used are Core JAVA, Spring.
Confidential, Palo Alto, CA
- Working on an advanced configuration (One Config Advanced) tool being built by HPIT which is a workflow helping in configuration and issue resolution.
- Redesigned an existing legacy insurance system, which was a big giant application into more SOA based architecture using REST, Spring, and Java. Participated in design and deployment discussions. Also worked on various REST service design & implementation.
- Migrating existing application into micro services architecture using Rest APIs, Spring MVC.
- Worked on various banking domain products that deal with the handling of companies (internal and external) clients through their portal.
- Designed an online product configurator, which enables on-the-fly configuration of customizable machines (big mining machines) with a minimal effort.
- Design an interface to define product rules and questions to capture all the required features and options. Used java, Spring, JSF, Rich Faces.
- Participated in redesign of an existing insurance and annuity system (RAZOR) in Java. RAZOR was designed to enable a transaction flow which incorporates licensing validation, exchange review and order entry all in core system.
- Involved in the migration of applications from HTML template based framework using Struts.
- Developed a web application (EPVT) that allows security personnel to maintain employee parking and vehicle information and to assign employee parking.
- Technologies used were Struts, DWR, and JSTL.
- Worked on a web application, which used to track Bin & Trolley (used by Confidential flight catering division). Worked on various PL/SQL procedures and queries.