- Over 7 years of experience as Full - Stack Java Developer in analysis, design, development and implementation of Enterprise applications using Java/ J2EE technologies and Agile methodology.
- In depth knowledge on core Java concepts such as OOPS, Collections, Multithreading, Exception handling, Execution services, File IO and Serialization.
- Experience in Java 8 features like Parallel Streams, Lambdas, functional interfaces and filters.
- Experience in deployment of the J2EE applications on Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere, Web logic and JBOSS.
- Ability to assimilate new technologies very quickly and apply that knowledge to the fast growing and ever-changing markets of Information Technology.
- Developed applications using latest technologies like Spring2.x/3.x/4.x, Hibernate3.x/4.x, and RESTbased Web services, XML API and tools.
- Strong hands experience developing applications using Spring Framework, Spring Core, Spring IOC, Spring MVC,Spring ORM, Spring DAO, Inversion of control and Dependency Injection.
- Expertise in MVC architecture Web Framework Struts 2.0, Spring 4.0 (Dependency Injection, Data Access Objects,MVC Framework and Spring Web Flow) and know how to use Spring Framework in business layer for DependencyInjection, AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, transaction management and used Hibernate as apersistence layer that use the POJOs to represent the database.
- Knowledge of J2EE design patterns like MVC, Front Controller, Factory, Abstract Factory,Singleton, Session Facade, DAO, DTO etc.
- Experience in Microservicesusing Spring Boot.
- Experience in implementing Service oriented architecture and Web Services using SOAP, RESTFUL.
- Experience in database modeling, design and development of PL/SQL stored procedures, packages in relationaldatabases: Oracle 9i / 10g / 11g, DB2, MySQL 5.x, MariaDB and Solr.
- Good exposure with using IDE toolsEclipse, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite (STS) configuring and deployingthe applications on Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic and JBoss Servers.
- Experience with build tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle and Logging tools like Log4Jand Splunk.
- Focused on Amazon Web Services (AWS) services like EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, Cloud Watch, Cloud Front, CloudFormation, IAM, S3, RDS, ElastiCache, SNS, SQS, AMI.
- Used JIRA as a defect tracking system
- Used tools such as POSTMAN and SOAPUI for testing SOAP and RESTful web services.
- Experienced in Test Driven Development (TDD) with thorough knowledge in Unit testing with Junit 4 and Mockito 1.x.
- Experience in Jenkins integration service for Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
- Strong experience with version controls like SVN, GIT, CVS.
- Experienced in Software development life cycle (SDLC) using agile methodology.
- Used JIRA as a defect tracking system and Log4j 2.x for logging.
Pr o gr a m mi n gLan g ua g e : C,C+ +, J av a/J2EE, Shell Scripting
Java Technologies: JDK (1.7/1.8), J2EE, JDBC, JSP(1.2/2.0), JSTL Servlets, JUNIT, JMS 1.1, RMI, JNDI, JAXPJAXB, Java doc, DOJO,WSDL, Java Beans.
We bT e c hno l o gi e s : HTML5, XML, AJAX, CSS3, Bootstrap 3.3.6,J a v aS crip t 2.0, JSON, jQuery 3.x, Angular, NodeJS
Frameworks: Spring Boot 2.x, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Batch, Spring ORM, Spring AOP.
Web Services: REST, SOAP, WSDL, JAXB, JAX-WS
IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ,Android Studio, Visual Studio, STS
Da taba se : Oracle 11g, MySQL 5.x, MariaDB, Solr, PL/SQL,IBM, DB2, MongoDB
Source Control: GIT, CVS, Subversion.
Build tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Junit, Jira, UML.
Application/Web servers: WebSphere, WEBLOGIC, JBOSS, Tomcat, Apache Web Server.
XML: XML, DTD, XSL, XSLT, XHTML, XML Schema, SAX, and DOM Parsers.
Logging Tool: Log4j
Ope r a ti n gSy stem s : Wind o ws, LINUX and U N IX
Cloud Environments: AWS
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Sr. Java Developer
- Contributed greatly to increase code quality and productivity through Agile Estimation.
- Member setup and License management Project: Used AngularJS and Spring Boot 2.x Framework withinternationalization to support multiple countries/languages (Single code base).
- Involved in designing and developing web pages using with HTML5, DHTML, XHTML, CSS3, Ajax, Node.js basedon the W3C standards and Web 2.0.
- Built Angular JS components, UI services to consume rest services using Component based architectureprovided by Angular JS.
- Involved in java multithreading to cascade on multiple changes on multiple records in only one transaction.
- Developing microservices with spring to retrieve API routes for the entire cluster. Using this strategy eachmicroservices in a cluster can be exposed through one API gateway.
- Used new Java 8 features like lambda expressions, streams, collections, Time API and JavaIO.
- Used Spring Dependency injection, Annotations and MVC to implementing business and navigation ofapplication.
- Responsible for implementing the business logic using Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Rest, SpringTransaction and Spring Security.
- Developed and maintaining functions, procedures, triggers, indexes using Maria database programming.
- Using Jenkins as the integration tool and improved scalability of applications on cross-platforms.
- Developed custom tags to render html content on client-side by fetching thecontent from Drupal 8 servers in multithreaded fashion.
- Used JIRA for resolving bugs/defects in application by coordinated with team members of the project.
- Using Git as a version control system.
- Using Spring Tool Suite IDE tool to develop the application.
- Implementing Angular, Bootstrap, LESS, Backbone and many JQuery plugins wrapped in Angular directives.
- Implementing authentication using OAuth, Basic Auth and JSON Web Token (JWT).
- Implementing RESTful web services to retrieve data from client side and made RESTAPI calls from Angular JS and parsed the data to project client and handled the security and Authorization using OAuth and JWT.
- Implemented fail safe and circuit breaker patterns in Spring Boot, Microservices applications using Hystrix, configured Swagger-UI to registered Microservices.
- Deployed the Dockerized Spring Boot application using AWS Elastic Bean Stalk (EBS).
- Utilized AWS Services platform to upload data into AWS S3 buckets and creating EC2 instances and to deploy the Dockerized Container services.
- Deployed Spring Boot based micro services on Docker containers using Amazon ECS.
Technology Stack: Java 1.8, Spring Boot2.x,MVC, Eclipse, Junit 4.x, Agile, Maven, JWT, AngularJS, Git, HTML5,Node JS, CSS3,AJAX, bootstrap 3, Jenkins, Feign Client, Hystrix, Apache Solr, DB2,Docker.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Involved in System Analysis and Design methodology as well as Object Oriented Design and development using OOAD methodology to capture and model business requirements. Work progress status regularly monitored by daily Scrum meetings, providing regular updates to involve client.
- By extensively following Service-Oriented Architecture, involved in design and development phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Analyzed, designed and implemented application architecture to suit the development of software using JAVA/J2EE.
- Actively using JIRA for tracking issues, creating tickets and tasks.
- Developed UI components using Angular 4 dependency Injection, Models, data binding and controllers, and performed rooting.
- Developed Application to asses JSON and XML from Restful web service from consumer side using Angular 4.
- Wrote client Side code using React JS and used npm & gulp directories to generate the server environments and to monitor the application.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application.
- Used Bootstrap and AngularJS, React.js and Node.js in effective web design.
- Used Eclipse IDE for development and JBoss Application Server for deploying the web application.
- Developed and maintained complex software components in compliance with department standards including JSP, JSTL, JMS,JAX-WS,RESTful APIs and Java Mail.Spring (IoC, ORM, JDBC, MVC) frameworks.
- Developed web based systems using Internet standards such as HTTP, XML, SOAP, SMTP and Web Services.
- Developed Spring Boot application for building end customers for the services provided, using ORACLE Database, JDBC.
- Configured SSL connection between two RESTful Servers using Spring-Security and Tomcat.
- Web Services testing using SoapUI tool and Simulator as a part of unit testing.
- Experience in creating Docker Containers leveraging existing Linux Containers and AMI's in addition to creating Docker Containers from scratch..
- Developed Message Driven Beans for posting data received via JMS to Scheduler Database. Monitored and developed build scripts for build management.
- Experience in handling messaging services using Apache Kafka.
- Used Apache Kafka for integration and Data Processing with Spring and for Multi-Threaded Message Consumption.
- Experience in handling messaging services using Apache Kafka
- Responsible for creating an instance on Amazon EC2 (AWS) and deployed the application on it.
- Strong knowledge on Virtualization, Cloud Computing and Web services. Performed configuration, deployment and support of cloud services including Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Wrote shell scripts for the deployments to Web Sphere Application Server for IT (Integration Testing), ST (System Testing), UAT (User Acceptance Testing) environments.
- Developed PostgreSQL embedded documents from Java code using spring data PostgreSQL.
- Worked with Spring and JMSQ broker service to handle heavy traffic.
- Developed Gradle scripts to build and deploy the application onto Application Server and ran UNIX shell scripts and implemented auto deployment process.
- Developed JSF Components using Primefaces.
- Used Jenkins as the integration tool and improved Scalability of applications on Cross-Platforms.
- Used MAVEN for developing build scripts and deploying the application onto WebLogic.
- Unit Testing/Integration Testing, JUnit, Debugging and Implementation.
- Implemented validations using JSF 2.0/Primefaces components.
- Implemented Microservices in order to separate the tasks and not to have dependency on other Parallel on-going tasks of the Application.
Technology Stack: Java, HTML5, CSS3, Websphere 8, Java Script, Angular JS 4,AWS, Node JS,React JS, Eclipse, RAD, STS, JDK, Java, XML,Jboss, JSF, Prime faces, Jenkins, Apache Kafka, RESTful, SOAP, JMS, Spring, Spring Security, SVN, CVS, PostgreSQL, Microservices, Jenkins,Maven.
Confidential, Santa Barbara, CA
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle using Agile methodology including design, development, implementation, verification and validation.
- Used Spring AOP terminologies to handle transaction management and address the problem of cross-cutting concerns.
- Used Hibernate Validators to validate requests from users and designed Spring Controller to handle the requests from users.
- Provided authentication and authorization by using Spring Security and JWT.
- Used Hibernate-ORM to map customer data with database tables and HQL to query data from Oracle 11 g database.
- Familiarity with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) by developing and consuming SOAP web services JAX-WS and Jersey 2.x.
- Used SOAP UI to test SOAP API on Spring Controller for XML data.
- Developed application UI page using HTML5, CSS3, bootstrap 3 and JSTL. Developed single page applications (SPA) using Angular 2.0.
- Written several SQL queries and triggers for eradicate data inconsistency using RDBMS
- Used JMS for data exchange using brokers such as ActiveMQ.
- Developed test cases and performed unit test using Junit Framework 4.x in Test Driven Development (TDD) approach.
- Achieved Dynamic Data Visualization by using D3.js.
- Used version control tools like Git for managing the code changes and JIRA for issue and bug tracking purpose.
- Used MAVEN as a Build Process and used generating Documentation, Reporting, and adding Dependencies.
- Using JUnit test in Eclipse, developed Unit test cases and test suite.
- Used Jenkins as the integration tool and improved scalability of applications on cross-platforms.
- Implemented Architecture using Spring MVC 1.5x for making the application reusable.
- Implemented Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment using Jenkins and utilized Log4j to debug and record the logs in application.
Technology Stack: Java 1.8, Spring MVC 1.5x, Eclipse, Junit 4.x, Agile, JSTL, Maven, Spring 4.x, Hibernate 5.0, Hibernate Validators, JWT, Angular 2.0, Log4j, TDD, Git, HTML5, CSS3, bootstrap 3, Jenkins, JMS, Oracle 11g.
- Used extensively Java collections such as List, Set, Map and proper use of data structures and concurrency framework. Involved in gathering Requirements, Design, Analysis, Development, Data Validation and System Testing ofvarious applications.
- Followed agile methodology and involved in daily SCRUM meetings, sprint planning, showcases andretrospective and used JIRA as a tracking tool for the sprints.
- Developed Angular controllers, services, filters and developed HTML templates with various Angular directivessuch as ng-app, ng-controller, ng-repeat, ng-if, ng-show, ng-hide, ng-change, ng-blur etc.
- Used various Angular UI Bootstrap components such as calendars, masks, uploaders, sliders, alerts, modaldialogs etc. for developing the UI.
- Took part in setting up the routing configuration using Angular UI router for various views and sub views.
- Configured Gulp to perform various UI build and test related tasks and used NodeJS NPM and Bower to managethe dependencies.
- Developed Angular services making use of resource service to perform REST API calls to the backend.
- Developed REST controllers using Spring Data REST to serve the UI with required JSON data.
- Developed REST exception handling controller advices to respond to bad requests and server-side exceptions.
- Used complete annotation driven approach to develop the application using Spring Boot and was also involved insetting up the Spring bean profiling.
- Consumed SOAP/ JAX-WS based web services using Spring framework and used SOAP UI for testing theseservices.
- Used REST Client and POSTMAN to test the rest-based services and used Junit and Mockito to test themiddleware services.
- Worked with Middleware using Message driven by POJO (MDP) after creating QCF, Queue on WebSphere server,and using JMS template for asynchronous functionality for multiple users.
- Used Hibernate in the persistence layer and implemented DAO to access data from database.
- Used Node.js to run Grunt tasks and build properly the project (compile, minify, concat etc.) and Implementmodules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements. Used GruntJS, Bower JS, Express from NodeJS.
- Involved in enhancing existing MEAN (MongoDB, Express, Angular and Node) stackapplications and provided therequired support.
- Build REST web service by building Node.js Server in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-endjQuery Ajax calls.
- Made the integration of data in several applications in favor JSON documents with dynamic schemas usingMongoDB (NOSQL) database.
- Created various MongoDB collections and wrote services to store and retrieve user data from for the applicationon devices and used Mongoose API to access the MongoDB from NodeJS.
- Used GIT as version control system, to keep track of all the work, all changes, allowing several developers tocollaborate and used Maven as build and configuration tool and Jenkins for continuous integration tool.
- Involved in configuration and usage of Apache Log4J for logging and debugging purposes.
- Prepared Documentation for Unit Test Plan and Unit Test Results for the QA purpose. Participated in the releasenight shakeouts/overnight deliveries and QA Support.
- Took part in setting up the application with Jenkins and is involved in builds and deployments toTomcat server.
- Analyzed the requirements and designed class diagrams, sequence diagrams using UML.
- Designed and developed UI screens with Struts using web.xml, struts-config.xml, validation.xml files for integration of all the components and to provide interactive screens for displaying data.
- Strong skill set in the software development lifecycle (SDLC) design, implementation, analysis, deployment, andsupport.
- Worked on developing web services using SOAP, WSDL, and used SAX and XSD for parsing and processing XMLdocuments.
- Experience in writing DAO using Hibernate and Hibernate mapping files.
- Developed business layer to create action classes, VO/beans to handle user interactions through forms andfurther integrated this with the WSS framework for handling backend functionalities.
- Automated ANT build scripts to compile and package the application and monitored the error logs using Log4j.
- Created shell scripts and PL/SQL scripts that were executed daily to refresh data feeds from multiple systems.
- Worked on bug fixing, enhancements, and maintained the production environment as well as tested the systems.
- Experience in software testing, Junit testing, regression testing, defect tracking and management using ClearQuest.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, presentation and problem solving skills.
- Environment: Windows, Unix/Linux, Java/J2ee, WebSphere Application Server, Servlets, JSP (EL, JSTL, Custom
- Tags), JSF, Apache Struts, Junit, Hibernate, Log4J Java Beans, JDBC, ANT, ClearQuest, SQL, PL/SQL, UML.
- Implemented Java design patterns such as Data Access Objects (DAO), Business Delegate, and Singleton.
- Implemented the Struts framework using it as the front controller of the web application in accordance with the MVC design pattern.
Technology Stack: Windows, Unix/Linux, Java/J2ee, WebSphere Application Server, Servlets, JSP (EL, JSTL, Custom Tags), JSF, Apache Struts, Junit, Hibernate, Log4J Java Beans, JDBC, ANT, ClearQuest, SQL, PL/SQL, UML.