- About 9 years of experience in Software Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of Object Oriented and Web Based Applications using JAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Experience in all aspects of technology projects including Business Requirements, Design Specification, Development and Deployment
- Proficient in Web Application Development including Core Java, Servlets, JSP, XML, JDBC, DTD/XSD, XSTL, EJBs, JDBC, XSLT, JNDI(RMI).
- Strong Experience in invoking webservices using REST, WSDLs, SOAP through WPS.
- Experience in Web Frameworks using Struts, Spring & Hibernate and J2EE design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Front Controller, Business Delegate, Service Locator, DAO, VO, DTO, Interceptor Filter etc.
- Strong experience in Developing JAVA/J2EE applications using IDEs like RAD, Eclipse, My Eclipse and Webservers like Tomcat, Web Sphere and Web Logic.
- Experience in full life - cycle development using Object Oriented Methodologies/Programming (OOP's).
- Working Experience in SDLC by using Waterfall, Agile (Scrum) and Iterative system development methodologies.
- Experience in Database Design using SQL & PL/SQL- Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Sequences, Indexes and Views.
- Possess good RDBMS concepts knowledge and worked with Oracle, My SQL databases, No SQL and extensive experience in writing complex queries.
- Strong Analytical, Problem Solving, Debugging and Interpersonal skills with excellent understanding of system development metrics, techniques and tools.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills complemented with the ability to quickly adapt to new environments and master new technologies.
- Ability to work on critical projects individual under tight deadlines.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Sr. Java J2EE Developer
- Involved in Requirement Gathering, analysis, design and development of the project.
- Extensively used Core Java collections, Generics, Exception handling, Design patterns for functionality, also worked on Java functional programming concepts, Streams, new date time API and lambda expressions
- Involved in implementation of CRS application using Spring, JSF and Hibernate frameworks.
- Created various schemes or tables required for the project in Oracle database and generate respective entities in Hibernate.
- Used Spring Framework with Hibernate to map to MySQL database and mapping using Hibernate
- Involved in implementation of persistence layer using Hibernate and prepared Value Objects and Hibernate was used against MySQL database at DAO data layer.
- Created server-side REST services using Spring Boot and used Spring cloud to load dynamic
- Developed the front-end featuring rich web interface implemented using HTML5, CSS3, Angular 4 and Typescript.. Integrated http services with backend and involved implementing streams with Observables.
- Implemented Angular 4 component router for navigation.
- Generated DAO’s to map with database tables using Hibernate. Used HQL (Hibernate Query Language) for database querying and retrieval of results.
- Used Spring MVC Framework to define Dispatcher Servlet, Controller, model and View Resolver .
- Configured Hibernate, spring and Apache My Faces (JSF) to map the business objects to Oracle Database using XML configuration file.
- Involved in creation of web services for Apache CXF, generated stubs using AXIS tool.
- Involved in creation of WSDL and Restful based web services.
- Implemented Restful web services using Jersey tool.
- Configured Hibernate, Spring and MyFaces (JSF) to map the business objects to MySQL Database using XML configuration file.
- Used Atlassian Confluence as a wiki to maintain project related information and used JIRA to track all the stories, tasks and defects. Followed coding guidelines while implementing the application.
- Used GWT to write AJAX implementation of Java to convert into HTML and Java script automatically and also to support JUNIT. Involved in JUNIT, smoke and integration testing.
Confidential, New York, NY
Senior Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in Requirement Gathering, analysis, design and development of the project.
- Involved in preparing TSD document with development flow and UML diagrams (Use case, Class & sequence diagrams) using JUDE tool. Used core Java concepts like polymorphism, Multi-Threading and inheritance.
- Developed Restful web services including JSON formats for supporting client requests.
- Single Page Application development using AngularJS.
- Implemented the Java Persistence O/R mapping using Hibernate, used Hibernate frame work to interact with MYSQL database. Created web application prototype using jQuery and Angular JS.
- Good experience with various Web/ Application Servers like IBM WebSphere, BEA WebLogic, JBOSS and Apache Tomcat. . Involved in initial, CR & Enhancement estimations
- Design and implementation of Web and Desktop Applications. Database design. Data structures, advanced programming, design and analysis of Algorithms.
- Strong SQL skills coupled with extensive database experience and good knowledge of RDBMS concepts.
- Used JAVA/J2EE patterns for designing the claims application.
- Used HTML, JS, AJAX, JSP and JSF UI components to develop UI pages, server side validations for the CRFS claims. Defined Controller, services and views in faces-config.xml using JSF Apache MyFaces.
- Used Spring IOC to define all the workflows as beans and load the corresponding dependencies for the workflows to all types of claims.
- Used setter dependency injection as well as Constructor dependency to remove cyclic dependency.
- Used Hibernate to do object relational mapping in the application. Involved in creating hibernate mapping files for classes and tables, associations, inheritances and generating sequences, creating configurations, Session Factory, Sessions, Transactions, Queries, Criteria’s and Filters etc.
- Implemented Hibernate second level cache using EHCache.
- Used Apache XFIRE, WSDL, SOAP, JAX-RS to create web services, generating stubs and writing client programs to invoke web services.
- Involved in creating data sources, JNDI, queues and servers in Web Sphere Application server and used JMS to do Asynchronous messaging to track claims workflows in different statues
- Used JAXP and JAXB to do xml parsing and to do marshalling/ un marshalling.
- Involved in deploying the application in Web Sphere and connected to UNIX box using File Zilla/Putty to get the logs and fixed QA/Production defects.
- Involved in creating the workflows using workflow framework, setting up mile stones, statuses and states and assigning to Management team to tracks them. Followed coding guide lines while developing workflows.
- Involved in Peer Level design & code reviews. Identified check style, PMD and Find bugs and fixed them.
- Extensively involved in JUNIT testing and coordinated with the testing team and fixed defects and tracked them using QC. Configured EMMA tool and ran test suite and made sure that 100% test coverage.
- Used JProfiler to check the performance of the application, collected thread dumps and identified memory & performance issues and fixed them. Involved in preparing DRN, build & Integration.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in preparation of developer test cases, execution and preparation of scope & traceability matrix.
- Used HTML, SEI Tag libraries, Struts Tag libraries, Java Script, AJAX, JSP, XML, XSLT, JSP, DOJO, and JQUERY to develop view pages in SEI Desktop portal.
- Used Struts framework to define Controller, action mappings, forms and View pages for SEI Desktop.
- Involved in creating Workflow framework to track the Reinvestment Option changes, exception and corrections in the Schwab income processing flow.
- Used Spring Core to define beans for Services, Entity services and corresponding depended services.
- Involved in doing Spring programmatic transaction management using AOP.
- Implemented Batch framework for Schwab execution flow and others to run set of processing at a time to handle millions of Orders in a day.
- Used Apache CXF, WSDL, SOAP, AXIS and JAX-WS technologies to create web services, generate stubs and consuming the existing services.
- Created Session Beans as services to communicate with DB Layer using Hibernate for the change requests in existing flows.
- Created Hibernate mapping files, sessions, transactions, Query and Criteria’s to fetch the data from DB.
- Involved in peer & lead level design & code reviews.
- Identified check style, PMD and Find bugs and fixed them.
- Used JMS to pass messages as payload to track different statuses, milestones and states in workflows.
- Involved in DB Design, writing SQL queries, and P/LSQL-Stored Procedures, Sequences, Functions, Packages using SQL Developer tool.
- Involved in creating queues, MDB, Worker to accommodate the messaging to track the workflows.
- Involved in creating JUNIT test cases and ran the TEST SUITE using EMMA tool.
Environment: JAVA/J2EE, HTML, JS, Servlets, JSP, XML, XSLT, DOJO, SOAP, CXF, JAX-WS, Apache AXIS, Web Sphere, Web Logic server 10.3.3, Oracle-SQL, PL SQL, Eclipse, JUNIT, Star Team, SOAPUI, JNDI, Java/J2EE design patters, EMMA, Spring framework, AOP, ANT, .NET framework, EJB, JMS, Hibernate, OSB, JUNIT, AJAX, SQL Developer etc.
Confidential, Reston, VA
Senior Java Developer
- Responsible to design, develop code, Interact with Business analysts and architects to analyze requirements and translate requirement to system implementation components.
- Following object oriented analysis, design (OOAD) and development using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Working on design and code development of the project that involves bounce framework with various Java technologies JSP, Java Script, JSTL, Servlets, Oracle, SQL including ‘Spring framework’ (Spring IOC, Spring JDBC template), building Restful web services.
- Designing and developing code for domain specific services in Java/J2EE components that fits bounce framework. Develop Java code components for business rules those are specific to manager reports view.
- Configuring the services wiring them to related database layers and View layer files. (Using Spring framework Designed and developed domain specific services in Java / J2EE that fits bounce framework.
- Migrating current database components (DAO components) per Bounce framework, configuring the SQL's.
- Unit testing the End to End flow using ‘Spring framework’ configuration for Data simulation (for some scenarios) and JUnit for business components.
- System testing support by fixing any defects raised by the testing team.
- Involved in integration of Struts, Spring and Hibernate Frame works.
- Used GOF and J2EE design patterns to maintain and do the decoupling of the application.
Environment: Java Servlets/JSP, spring framework, Oracle SQL, Restful Web Services, Agile Methodology. RAD IDE, JUnit.