- Extensive experience in the IT area, supporting companies in the analysis, design and development of systems of various areas such as ecommerce, banking, inventories,, brokerage, banks, ERP, budget management.
- Strong ability in systems design, performing analysis, requirements definition, database design, software engineering and development of systems in levels from the front - end to the back-end.
- Participated in requirement gathering to document project requirements using use case modeling technique.
- Involved in the object-oriented analysis and design of the software architecture of many large-scale projects and mission critical applications, using different architectures (Spring, client - server, distributed component architecture) and several design patterns to model systems using UML.
- Involved in the development of many complex projects, using the best technologies available today, like core Java, J2EE, JQuery, Spring, Hibernate, PL/SQL, HTML5/CSS3, Agile/Scrum, Web responsive, continuous integration. Proficient in many other programming languages and frameworks as well.
- Extensively experienced in using various design patterns such as MVC (Model-View-Controller), such as Multithreading, Singleton, Session Façade in the development of Multi-Tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Experience in developing server-side applications based on Restful Web-Services and SOAP, using different frameworks like Spring, Hibernate.
- Expertise in using tools like SVN, CVS, VPN, JIRA, Ant, Maven, log4j, JUnit, SQL Developer, GitHub, TOAD, Tortoise, NetBeans, Eclipse, IntelliJ.
- Expertise in using J2EE Application Servers such as WebLogic, JBoss 3.x and Web Servers like Tomcat 5.x/6.x
- Expert level skills in programming with Spring/Struts Framework, Custom Tag Libraries, Struts Validation Framework, Spring MVC.
- Good experience in various Integrated Development Environments (IDE) My Eclipse 8.6, NetBeans 6.8, Eclipse 3.X, IntelliJ.
- Excellent technical knowledge in back-end RDBMS tools like Oracle 9i/10G and MySQL.
- Experience in designing and coding Stored Procedures, functions, triggers, packages using SQL and PLSQL with tuning concepts and comfortable working with databases like SQL Server, DB2, No-SQL and MySQL.
- Expertise in developing unit testing suites using JUnit, DB Unit based on test first or test driven methodology.
- Experience in all phases of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and Maintenance, and extensive experience with Agile Methodology.
- Developed, Tested and Deployed applications on Windows platforms.
- Technical leader who performs functions such as team management, progress monitoring, performance reporting, coordination of scrum meetings and interviews with new candidates.
- Experience in using software versioning and revision control system like Apache Subversion (SVN), CVS and Rational Clear case.
- Experience in building unit testing modules and documentation.
- Experience working with mainframe systems running legacy components and use JCA to integrate these components with modern applications. Experience analyzing backend dialogs to determine legacy systems behaviors.
- Consider myself as quick learner, highly motivated and hard worker
Internet Applications: J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Web service, XML/XSLT, JMS, Spring
Web/Application Server: WebLogic, WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Sun Application Server, GlassFish.
Enterprise Solutions: WebSphere Process Server, etc
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans, STS, IntelliJ
Methodologies: UML, SCRUM, KANBAN, Waterfall
Frameworks: Maven, GitHub/SVN, JUnit/Mockito, log4j, Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Hibernate, JSF, HSQLDB, PrimeFaces Tapestry, JSF, Struts.
Distributed Architectures: SOA/J2EE Web Services, EJB (3), JPA, JPQL, etc.
OR Mapping tool: Hibernate, Jooq
Markup Languages: HTML, DHTML, XML.
Oracle: PL/SQL, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL
Operating Systems: Windows X, MacOS
Web Servers: WebLogic, IIS, Apache HTTP Server.
Version Control Tools: GIT, CVS, SVN
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, SOAP/WSDL, FTP, SMTP
Testing Tool: JUnit, Ant
Logging Tool: LOG4J, Rational, Toad/Erwin.
Software: Microsoft Office, Squirrel SQL Client, SQL Server Management Studio, Eclipse, NetBeans, STS, GIT, Maven, Tortoise, Swagger
Senior Java Developer
- Maintenance of the client's application (bug resolution, improvement of functionality and creation of new modules).
- Worked on a rewrite/write tasks of the different modules coordinating with front-end developers and using Java/Spring MVC/Hibernate/Oracle for the backend.
- Experience designing and implementing Restful APIs including considerations: Swagger documentation, Endpoints definition and creation.
- API governance and factory.
- Design applications with non-functional requirements.
Environment: Java 1.8, J2ee, Spring MVC 4, Spring DI, Jooq, JPA, Rest Web Services, Oracle, MacOS.
Confidential, Lake Forest, IL
Senior Java Developer/Technical Lead
- Maintenance of the client's ecommerce site (bug resolution, improvement of functionality and creation of existing modules). Management of the team, monitoring of progress and performance.
- Worked on a rewrite/write of some of the existing product with a team of 5 developers using HTML/CSS for the front end and Java/Spring MVC/Hibernate/Oracle for the backend.
- Experience designing and implementing Restful APIs including considerations as: Versioning, cache management, pagination, header handling, and standard status codes management, debugging, and documentation.
- Implemented Spring MVC, IOC, Spring Boot, Transactions, Spring JDBC template, JSON features.
- API governance and factory.
- Design applications with non-functional requirements
- High availability and scalability using clustering environments (app server and database engine)
- High performance using cache system
- Modular design to ensure reusability
- Reduced the compilation time of the environment from 45 minutes, on average, to 20 minutes with the development of a .bat file that automated the compilation process.
- Participated in the team that reduced the migration process from 2hrs 40min to 20min of the Hybris version, minimizing human error during the process and executing the system in the new version.
- Monitoring Mexico team performance, weekly performance report to the account manager, coordinating interviews for new candidates.
Sr. Java Developer
- Development of the front-end and back-end of the different modules of several systems, design of the database and the front with CSS3, development of Stored Procedures.
- Delivered in time and manner and with a minimum of errors and rework the CIP Project that was 3 months late.
- Designed the look and feel of the system and the database; analyzing the previous system in a 3 weeks period, managing to compensate the delay that was of little more than a month.
- Handled a large-scale backend application built on RESTful API for the Web Application
- Integrated both Android and iOS mobile applications with client API.
- Coding experience in Scala using Play Framework
- Hands on experience with Docker, MVC Architecture and cURL
- Having in-depth knowledge of the backend client API functionality
- Used Maven for generating system builds and Bamboo for continuous integration(CI).
- Setup Continuous Integration and automated deployments using Bamboo.
- Created JUnit and TestNG test suites for different modules, including the features I developed/ enhanced.
- Worked with multiple teams to analysis the errors in log files, figured out the reason of Errors, and fixed them in pilot environment before going to production or raised bugs with other teams if the issue existed in their system.
- Worked with different teams to gather the requirements and implement the features and did the enhancements
- Responsible for the design, analysis, development and maintenance of the Application using Spring MVC 4, Spring DI, Spring AOP, Spring Batch, Spring Integration, Hibernate, JPA and JAVA.
- Implemented Restful Web Services to provide the Upgrade Eligibility and Selected line for upgrade front-end applications.
- Developed DAOs Data Access Objects and performed O/R mapping using Hibernate to access the data-base.
- Create designs using UML domain modeling, activity and class diagrams, and deployment and component diagrams
Sr. Java Developer
- Coordination of the Web development team, delivery of activity reports, delegation of activities and progress monitoring.
- Automated the process of creating modules in the system, reducing the process time from 1 day to 10 minutes per module.
- Delivered a graficator that was adapted to all the graphs (between 5 and 7 different types) that the system shows to the users, avoiding that each graph needed its own plotter.
- Participated in the construction of every aspect of web applications projects including technology selection, user stories, requirements, specification, architecture design, versioning, build management, test, integration, deployment, configuration, documentation
- Meet with technology experts to architect, construct and test large-scale/enterprise J2EE systems to address customer’s requirements.
- Worked with developer teams to build systems that are capable of handling high volumetric requests and are highly available and scalable.
- Evaluated and propose security, performance and reliability issues and corrections when necessary.
- Maintained the identity infrastructure to access and authorize, based on roles and permissions using standard technologies
- Utilized deployment/continuous build/continuous integration using state of the art tools.
- Tested application to ensure the best quality, performance and functionality. Unit testing TDD, JUnit, Mockito. Tested web app using JS using proprietary libraries, to determine integration testing and performance
- Audited and code reviews. Developed the log system and debug to track defects and correct them.
- Created architectures to leverage testing, integration, maintainability, and encapsulation/independence of components.
- Hands-on experience and able to quickly adapt to requirements and able to quickly detect and solve production problems.
- Maintained the original architecture on every change/update/fix and do not introduce bugs o convention violations.
- Understand designs, solutions, technologies and requirements by analyzing code and documentation in order to maintain or fix defects in the systems or create new modules and functionality.
- Created general solutions in order to enforce code reuse across many systems in the company.
Sr. Java Developer
- Analysis of requirements (interviews with the client, preparation of ECU, DER diagrams), design of the database and project architecture. Development of business modules, peer review of the developed modules, on-site implementation.
- Implemented in 2 months PrimeFaces technology, which is what the client had requested for the system, and no member of team knew about this technology.
- Negotiated more realistic delivery dates with the customer, considering the number of items assigned to the team, obtaining 30 days more for the delivery of the project, reducing the pressure of delayed deliveries and satisfying the needs of the client.
- Designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting all types of applications consistent with established specifications and business requirements to deliver business value.
- Troubleshoot production support issues post release deployment and come up with solutions. Solve complex production issues.
- Evaluated existing architecture of the firm and played instrumental role in transitioning from Shared Database approach to Messaging based solution.
- Coded Java modules to interface with CAS (single sign-on) and LDAP (for retrieving customer’s ). Coded Struts’s based Java Interceptors and Action classes and configured Tiles and Struts configuration files.
- Implemented J2EE design patterns such as Session Facade, Factory, DAO, DTO, and MVC.
- Develop world-class web applications that will be used by millions of users.
- Develop applications using continuous integration and test-driven development practices.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML files that contains declarations and other dependent objects declaration.
- Designed and documented REST/HTTPAPIs, including JSON data formats and API versioning strategy.
- POC using Apache Camel and successfully integrated couple of existing transactional system in the organization.
Sr. Java Developer
- Used a JAVA based Integration Tool called Web Methods to monitor the transactions.
- Involved in analysis of the existing application in order to in corporate the new business requirements
- Responsible for developing the code changes for new system.
- Reviewing and adapting system old version to the new version.
- Development of interfaces using Web Methods
Environment: Java/J2EE, JSP, Servlet, XML, Java Script Tomcat, JDBC Window, Hibernate, Spring, Eclipse, Oracle SQL Developer.
Sr. Java Developer
- Development of web services on Stripes architecture.
- Management of development team, for the Train-deliverance module.
- Creation of a program for for new team members .
Environment: Stripes, StarUML, Eclipse, Oracle SQL Developer, Hibernate, WebLogic, SoapUI, JSP, JS, JUnit, Jasper Reports.
Sr. Java Developer
- Peer review coordination with all team member, for their assignments and my own.
- Creation of documentation for all the process of the client, from creation of requirement, assignment of the ticket to a team member, follow up of ticket status, peer review result.
Environment: Rhyno, Work Flow Builder, Eclipse, JSP, JS