- Experience in analysis, design, development, implementation, documentation of BPM PEGA/PRPC applications especially in Pega Marketing and DSM.
- Worked on PRPC Versions 7.3, 7.2, 7.1, Pega Decisioning (DSM) and Marketing Frameworks.
- Worked extensively on Activities, Data Pages, Reports, Declare rules, and Decision rules - Decision Trees, Decision Tables, Decision Maps and Strategies.
- Good knowledge on FlowActions, Sections and Dynamic UI
- Experience in Business process flows and Strong knowledge on MVC Architecture.
- Good knowledge on software development life cycle and using Agile/Scrum methodology to plan and groom the user stories.
- Application Development Experience in Financial service and Telecom domains.
- Working experience in SQL Server and Oracle to retrieve & manage the data appropriate for web applications.
Pega Analyst/Developer 2
- Working on CIM application to fetch offers and treatments for credit card and pre sel offers using Pega PRPC V7.3 and Decisioning framework.
- Used different Pega Rules as Declare expressions, activities, when conditions, data pages, data transforms, report definitions and UI rules. Also efficient in using debugging tools in Pega - tracer, Live UI to fix the issues.
- Developed student experience for mobile channel and online banking channels using Strategies, Propositions and other business rules in DSM. Also used adaptive model and interaction history to make it better.
- Worked on SOAP rules to provide/connect offers to different other channels - Care Center, ATM, Online Banking, Confidential .com and Mobile.
- Created NBA Marketing rules such as Campaigns, Present Offer, Offer Negotiation and Microsite Rules.
- Worked on Adaptive Models, Predictive Models, Strategies, Interactions, and Offers for the customer requirements to provide a scalable solution - Pega Marketing for Financial Services .
- Integrated PMFS application with CPM-FS using SOAP Services.
- Worked on developing data model for Financial Services Industry Foundation (FSIF) Solution and integrated data back to the reports, case manager portal and UI screens .
- Designed User Interface using Harness, Section, Portal rules.
- Implemented design approach using Pega Guardrail rules.
- Worked on Correspondence rules and configured them in flows to trigger Email and Mail communication feature of PRPC.
- Integrated Content management interoperability services (CMIS) to save the attachments into the ALFRESCO Repository.
- Used Microsite rule of pega marketing framework to design dynamic web page to show next best offers and integrated them to web application.
- Did POC on using Next-Best-Action Advisor, supports cross-sell/up sell, retention, risk based on CLV (customer lifetime value).
- Part of team responsible for 2 successful releases using Agile/Scrum software methodology.
- Worked on design and development of web pages in multi-tier distributed enterprise business application - vPlan (Verizon Planning and reporting tool for Network Engineers to plan (Data, voice, VOD) services to customers).
- Extensively used Struts 2.1, 2.2 MVC framework and JSP Servlets to fetch the data to web pages from SQL server. Log4J framework of jars to build the logs of application was used extensively.
- Integrated Application with Relational Database using SQL Server and JDBC Connections.
- Experience in using POI jars, Java APIs and Core Java to display search result records in Excel namely offline reporting tool of application.
- Worked on changes for existing code from Java 1.6 to 1.7.
- Migrated web application project screens from JBOSS server to Weblogic12c.