A Senior IT Architect with specialization in Java, J2EE, and Security.
Technologies: Java Enterprise Edition (JEE), SOA, Web Services
Programming Languages: Java, C++, C
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, Sybase
Application Servers: Glassfish, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Weblogic
Methodologies: Object Oriented Analysis and Design, RUP, Scrum
Hardware: Confidential Servers
Confidential, Denver, CO
- For a global imagery company, provided application security expertise to remove vulnerabilities identified by Confidential .
- Also provided development assistance for a GIS application that displays global imagery.
- Architected and implemented an integration solution for a mobile phone operator. The integration provided seamless Single Sign On and transaction capability between the Mobile Phone operator and a third party. OpenSSO was used for single sign - on. After the SSO component was built, I was responsible for the customization efforts for the site.
- Architected a web solution for a client who is building a high volume transaction website for the financial services industry.
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Responsible for providing technical expertise to the software sales team.
- Architected solutions for clients using Confidential products.
- Performed proofs of concept for Confidential Identity Manager in competitive situations resulting in increased product sales.
- Created reusable demos for the software sales team, which increased team effectiveness.
- Contributed to the development of security features in Confidential products.
- Demonstrated Confidential ’s leadership in the security field by making presentations at conferences.
Demo Development Manager
- Managed a team of engineers to develop and host sales demos.
- Developed a compelling demo portfolio that improved sales.
- Acquired hardware at no cost to the company.
Senior IT Architect
- Responsibilities included translating business requirements into an application architecture, software evaluation and selection, hardware sizing and selection, ensuring that the application architecture complied with the enterprise architecture, and providing technical direction to the outsource development team.
- Contributed to the development of a secure architecture which was critical to maintaining Confidential ’s Federal Government business.
Senior Java Architect
- Responsibilities included architecture and design for enterprise systems.
- Developed an Identity Management system for the company.
- Implemented Confidential ’s Identity Manager to manage the lifecycle of an employee’s identity across a variety of systems.
- Contributed to the architecture and development of a SOA framework.
- The framework allowed the company to expose new and old applications as web services and enable seamless integration across multiple platforms.
- Developed an architecture for the company's new web-based payment resolution system.
- Lead a development team through design. The system was a J2EE implementation running on an E12K with a Hitachi SAN.
- The system allows travel agencies to approve payments to airlines and other providers.