Software Developer with 8 plus years of experience in analysis, design and development on web based, portal and product development. Have expert level skills in J2EE and Portaltechnologies. Have good interpersonal skills of communication, presentation, leadership and teamwork. Good at problem solving and decision making, adapt to multiple technologies with ease.
- Experience in developing enterprise applications using Java/J2EE technologies such as Struts, Hibernate, AJAX, JSP, Servlets, Jquery and EXTJS.
- Experience in Spring Framework such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC and Transaction.
- Experience with RESTful services / JAX - RS / Spring RESTful services and in implementing J2EE design patterns in the development of Multi-Tier distributed Enterprise Applications
- Experience in Portal technologies and SOA related technologies
- Experience in Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL databases.
Technologies: Java, Spring, Hibernate, Struts, REST, JSP, Servlet,RabbitMQ, Memcache
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss
Build/Development Tools: Intellij IDEA, Eclipse, Maven, Ant, Jenkins
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, Mac OS
Technologies: J2EE, Spring, JQuery, REST web services, Hibernate
- Designed and developed REST services with Spring to fetch various pain and addiction management drugs. Converted them to JSON objects to be used by the web and mobile apps.
- Worked closely with the Mobile Design & Dev team to model the Rest data services.
- Worked closely with the design team for design feedback.
- Used Spring MVC, Spring DAO for JDBC, Spring AOP for developing the modules.
- Wrote Unit tests and Integration tests for the individual modules before handing over to the Quality Assurance team.
- Worked on defects and refactoring of existing modules
Technologies: J2EE, Spring, Ajax, JQuery, SOAP and REST web services, Hibernate
- Designed and developed web pages using Spring MVC for viewing Aircrafts collection, Aircraft Parts.
- Developed varied Spring Rest services related to Aircraft parts search based on dynamic parameters.
- Created Analytical Reports using Jasper Reports.
- Worked with the design team for design feedback.
- Worked on performance improvements related to the data-services to improve the user experience.
- Followed SCRUM methodology of development.
Lead / Developer
Technologies: J2EE, Spring, Ajax, JQuery, SOAP and REST web services, Hibernate, Oracle, Google Map API
- Design and developed REST and SOAP services to fetch various dynamic parameters of the car and converted them to JSON objects to be consumed by the front end.
- Created JSR 286 portlets(POI, Speed & Boundary Alerts and Remote Vehicle Status portlets) using Spring Portlets MVC and deployed them on to Liferay Portal.
- Created Liferay hooks to customize the login functionality and certain JSPs.
- Integrated Google Map API V2 in POI and Boundary Alerts modules and upgraded it to V3 as well.
- Worked on Theming and Externalization of the portal site.
- Generated the java stubs for services and used the stubs in spring portlets to push and pull the data through the web services.
- Interacted with the client during requirement gathering phase, followed SCRUM methodology of development.
- Have used HP's Quality Center tracking tool during defect fixing phase.
Developer / Lead
Technologies: J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Ajax, Google Analytics V3
- Worked on the design and architecture of project that uses Spring, Hibernate and AJAX.
- Developed schedulers using Quartz open source API.
- Developed the ETL code for below data sources
- Google Analytics - Event tracking and Page Views tracking for various Google Web Profiles.
- D3 Link tracker and D3 Revenue Data
- Orders - Legacy Store Front system
- Orders - Tracking API.
- Implemented Google Web Profile Management via admin console - to Synchronize, Activate, Deactivate, Re-initialize the web profiles to control the ETL process.
- Worked on Data Import Monitor module - Lists the data import jobs, its statuses.
- Created Reports on Yellowfin BI tool (includes creation of views, source filters, reports, dashboards) for D3, GA Reports.
Technologies: J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, AJAX, JQuery, EXTJS, Jasper Server Report
- Worked on various modules (Account/User management, Library, Containers, Projects NSCP and Invoice modules) using Spring, Hibernate, AJAX and EXTJS.
- Effectively utilized Spring ORM for Hibernate, Spring DAO for JDBC and Spring AOP for logging and transaction.
- Used EXTJS extensively and created custom components for rendering the UI as per the requirements for all the above modules.
- Created SPRING DOZER Bean Mappings for mapping the DTO's to java beans.
- Created Jasper Reports to capture various data for analysis.
Technologies: J2EE, Spring, Struts, Freemarker.
- Implemented the token verification functionality across the admin pages of the site.
- Implemented on Single Sign On feature with their existing site on to clearspace .
- Worked on the cart page UI by using Freemarker, JSP and JQuery.
- Developed the service code for cart functionality on Document content Type.
- Developed the module for downloading the cart items in zip format.
- Involved in the communication with the on-site team for design and development.
Technologies: J2EE, Struts, Freemarker, Sitemesh., Direct Web Remoting (dwr)
- Worked on theming the UBM site.
- Created customized templates, which were used for re-skining the site.
- Designed and Implemented Custom Widgets as per the requirements of the project.
- Actively co-ordinated with the client throughout the execution of the project.
Technologies: WebOS SDK (JS and XHTML)
- Worked on scenes implementation for both Confidential News, People application.
- Actively Involved in the requirement gathering and design phase of the projects.
- Worked on the styling of the scenes as per the design.
- Implemented different Sherpa modules - Project, ToDo's, Messages and Users.
- Worked on different 37 Signals Basecamp API service integration.
- Integrated the services to different modules mentioned above to render the data.
Tools: Confidential Social Media Product Suite - Autonomy Search, Confidential Portal, Confidential Community Services, Confidential Community Applications, Confidential Collaboration, Confidential Portal.
- Explored the products and involved in configuring the products in the user systems and the servers.
- Involved in architecturing the overall Website.
- Designed and Implemented of Custom widgets which resided on the site to fit the requirements of the client.
- Worked on theming of the site, creating the templates and applying them with themes to design the portal.
Technologies: J2EE, Spring, Struts, Freemarker, Sitemesh, Direct Web Remoting (dwr), Fusion Charts.
- Implementing the Front end application using Fusion Charts.
- Leveraging the Serendio Backend system to grab the data for the UI.
- Worked on custom styling the charts as per the client requirements.