Extensive wide - ranging experience in information systems, product development, quality management, infrastructure and operations. Proven accomplishments utilizing leading edge technologies in support of corporate objectives. Demonstrated skills in leadership, project and staff management, and creative problem solving.
Technical Lead, Development Lead
- Utilized an Agile development approach for 3 years within a waterfall overall environment
- Continuous Integration to source control and to Jenkins for automatic build and deploy
- Sprint planning, Daily standups
- Continuous Integration to source control
- Jenkins used for automated builds and deploys to the server
- Roles and Permission security model developed for 700+ users
- Our development group was very organized and we were able to react and deploy functionality to our user base in a very fast, efficient, and accurate manner.
Technologies: IBM Maximo, Java, J2EE, Prime Faces 5.2+, Rich Faces, JSF, SOA, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Agile
VP, Java Architect Lead Java application developer and architect
- Led the migration of a critical Java application, Model Governance Platform to the BofA internal Quartz framework
- Java 7, Spring Framework 3+, Hibernate 4+, Annotations using Auto wire and DAO patterns
- Developed Quartz applications using Python and Stored Procedures
- Developed numerous JSON Web Services to consolidate duplicated application functionality
- Interacted with upper management continuously for Quarts migration project
- Presented design solutions to senior Java developers as well as technology executives
- Implemented source control continuous integration for servers and local development
Technologies: J2EE, JSP, JSTL, SOA, JSON Web Services, JQuery, Ajax, Spring Framework 4.0, Hibernate 4.0, Annotations, Jenkins Continuous Integration, Python, Hadoop, Agile, Scrum
Java Architect Lead Java developer and only Java Architect
- Writing Web based solutions using Spring Framework 3.0 with Annotations
- Writing Hibernate 4.0 mapping objects with annotations
- Java Architect responsible for the design of all Java based software for the company
- Writing Firmware software for custom circuitry built for the DOD.
- Writing hundreds of JSON Web Services running on the Amazon Cloud
- Writing software to interface with firmware to control modem communications, cellular communications, and the PTZ functions of remote cameras.
- Writing code to transmit imagery over a satellite, from extremely remote places in the world to the Cloud.
Technologies: J2EE, JSP, JSTL, SOA, JSON Web Services, Cloud Based Computing, Amazon EC2 Servers, Amazon Message queue processing, JQuery, Ajax, Network Cracking Tools, Password Cracking Tools, Spring Framework 3.0, Hibernate 4.0, Annotations, iOS Xcode 4, Android SDK, AngularJS, React, NodeJS, Grunt
- Held the highest technical position and title available at the company.
- I had 50 senior Java Development developers that report directly to me.
- I managed and coordinated 12 very large projects, with an additional
- Manager twenty or so smaller projects.
- I have manager in my title, but I still code and design every day, 50% of the time.
- J2EE, SOA, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Oracle, Web Services.
- Interact daily with senior level management.
- Designed coded and implement provider services portal, over 100,000 users, 2,000 concurrent users with 0 degradation in performance or thru put.
- Design scalable Java applications, oversee other developers create and implement, code critical components.
- Sit on the weekly Security Council chaired by the President of Confidential
- Participate in all management senior level meeting to derive technical capability that can be provided by the Java development Ecommerce area.
- Responsible for CMS related audits and penetration tests.
- Expert knowledge of CMS related standard systems like FISS and MCS
Technologies: J2EE, JSP, JSTL, SOA, Webservices, SQL Server, Oracle 9+, J2SE, DHTML Java Script, iPlanet, WebSphere, IBM Rational Application Developer, MQ Series IBM Data stream programming, numerous Screen Scraping technologiesXML-RPC, Heap Analyzer Tools, Memory Analyzer Tools, etc.
Technical Sr. Development Manager
- Develop and enhance VB.Net based applications, Web Forms, aspx
- Develop SQL2000/2005 stored procedures.
- Develop Java Servlets for a common frameworks interface to the host system.
- Manage domestic technical staff, as well as off shore resources for a multi-million dollar project.
- Participant in Six Sigma projects to better manage the technical direction for the area.
Technologies: VB.Net, ASPX, WebForms, Eclipse, SQL 2000/2005, J2SE, Web Forms, DHTML Java Script, ACCORD XML, WebSphere, Leech