- More than Eight years of Application Integration experience 3+ years of experience in Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) projects using Mule Soft and WebSphere MQ.
- Experience with Mule administration, configuration and tuning and API configuration using RESTful web Service.
- Work on REST and SOAP based Web services for Mule ESB flows based on SOA architecture.
- Utilize Java transformers in Mule ESB and create a flow between the servers and Enterprise Information Systems (EIS) using the connector architecture of JDBC adapters.
- Good experience in creating flows/orchestrations for integrating the components like connectors, transformers and scopes written on top of different internal platforms using Mule ESB for XML to CSV, XML to JSON, JSON to XML conversion.
- Have strong experience in developing the applications, API's on Mule 3.x and Mule 4.0.
- Participate in deployment of Mule ESB applications using Cloud Hub and Strong experience in Integration using Mule ESB in integrating various third party solutions.
- Strong application integration experience using Mule ESB with Connectors, transformations, Routing, ActiveMQ and JMS. Data Transformations using Mule ESB.
- Experience in deploying Mule Applications to Mule ESB and Mule CloudHub along with experience in configuring logging and alerting in CloudHub.
- Develop Web reporting applications using Java, JSP, JMS, Java Beans, Struts and Oracle ADF Integrated a Mule flow for integrating single page applications (SPA) with Node.
- Have good knowledge on ETL process like Data analysis, Data Validation, Data cleansing, Data Standardization, Data verification and identifying data mismatch.
Middleware: Mule ESB, CloudHub, MMC, API Connect, Apigee, Integration Bus(IIB) 9.0, Message Broker 8.0, 7.0.x. 6.1, MQ Series 7.x, Cast Iron, Data Power XI52/50, WSRR
Framework: ESQL, Java/J2EE, C, VB, Shell scripting, Ruby, Python Hibernate 3.0, Spring 3.0, 4.0, JPA
OS: AIX, Solaris, HP Unix, Linux and windows
Database: DB2, Oracle, Sybase and SQL Server
Tools: Clear Case, CVS, SVN, SOAP UI, Toad, SQL Developer
Others: Chef, Ansible, AWS, SAP, Customer Master, BPM, Siebel, FileNet
Confidential, Eden Prairie, MN
- Create Mule ESB helper class to call the Mule flow, connection endpoint and connectors.
- Designed and developed several mediation flows of variety use cases using the MuleSoftAnypoint Studio 7.3.2 of Mule ESB.
- Implement Mule flows for each entity with retry mechanisms with private secured flows.
- Build and Deployment of services in Mule ESB 4.1.4 server.
- Manage performance of the services by using “Scatter and gather” and “choice router”
- Create Mule application that uses connectors SFDC, Message Transformer, Choice Exception Strategies, Batch processing.
- Code walk - throughs, Mule Debugging, and Error fixing.
- Design and develop enterprise services API specification using RAML and REST schema.
- Create HTTP inbound & outbound flows, custom java and XSLT transformers and Security of Mule endpoint.
- Developed the flows/orchestrations for integrating the components written on top of different internal platforms using Mule ESB and ActiveMQ.
- Participate in daily scrum meetings to discuss the progress of the project and any blockage of the work and the solution of the block.
- Implement Exception Handling, Logging, and Error Handling.
Environment: Jerkins, GIT, SVN, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, MuleSoft, Spring MVC, SOAP, MMC, XSD, XSLT, XPATH, Anypoint Studio, Servlets, Nexus, JSP, JSON, JMS, Java, CloudHub, GitHub, XML, JAXP, JAXB, WSDL.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Develop the services interface to access core services & provisioning services using Mule ESB 3.8.5.
- Create RAML specification in Anypoint 6.5.2 platform and use fragments such as Resource type, Traits and Library to enable reusability.
- Care flows that provide and consume services (SOAP & RESTful).
- Create http inbound & outbound flows, routing, orchestration, transformations and Security of Mule ESB application using OAuth.
- Create API Proxy and deploy to API Gateway.
- Prepare Unit Test Case documents and test the message flows using SOAPUI, RFHUtil and MQ queues.
- Create MULE ESB artifact and configured the MULE configuration files and deployed.
- Create flows in design studio and transform messages using DataWeave and MEL.
- Create flows that pass message using VM transport.
- Maintain Multi-instance Brokers and Queue Managers running in different datacenters and manage MQ Clusters.
- Actively involved in technical meetings, requirements gathering, analysis, planning, effort estimations, development and testing.
- Monitor the request and response payload used the MMC Mule management console.
- Develop Mule ESB projects for the services with synchronous and asynchronous Mule flows.
- Create Mule ESB helper class to call the Mule flow, connection endpoint and connectors directly from Java component instead of creating another Mule Flow.
Environment: Jerkins, GIT, SVN, Mule ESB 3.9.1, Java 7, Data Weave, Cloud Hub, MS-SQL, Salesforce, Seibel, SAP, workday, REST full APIs.
Confidential, Minneapolis, TN
- Worked/Implemented Third Party Licensed Software’s (Jive Forums, Sun One Calendar and Moodle) and integrated into Application.
- Involved in developing JUnit test cases for testing the code fragments during development phase.
- XML Parsing using SAX/DOM / Castor for various requirements.
- Designed and Developed Struts Action classes, DAO, Views using Struts custom tags.
- Used LDAP server for user authentication, developed necessary interfaces and implemented programmatic security system
- Doing Technical Analysis from requirements, Developing Flow diagrams and Doing Technical Design for my modules
- Model View Controller (MVC) architecture has been adopted to provide framework. Followed DAO Patterns of DAO, SERVLETS, JSP, AJAX and XML.
- Developed Struts-based form validation, Application error handling, and using Struts Validator framework.
- Actively Participated in Inception, Elaboration, Construction and Transition phases of Application.
- Administered message broker components like configuration manager, broker run time and Message Broker tool kit
- Support and work with customers during beta test period to ensure a successful product roll out and providing support, addressing bugs as reported to the existing system.
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
- Collaborate with developers and other team members to better understand business process.
- Plan and execute all kinds of changes in Production environment.
- Review and update project code base and docs to meet audit standards.
- Debugging and analyzing the production incidents and updating through Computer Associates Service Desk Manager (CASDM) application and updating the crisp solution.
- Provide Business Support to production issues and deployed projects.
- Responsible for generating status reports on the incidents reported to the Client.
- Involve in problem management in working together with different teams to find RCA of Production issues.
- Involve in understanding requirements, participated in the Design and Unit testing, Coordinating Services Deployments, Integration and Performance Testing.
- Perform analysis and provided a temporary workaround to the end user to run the business for the Client.
- Create administration domains for development, test, QA, stage and production environments.
- Involve in defect analysis and fixing the prioritized issues in Production.
- Cooking SQL queries in order to extract the data for generating reports & analyzing the issues.
- Maintain and revise existing systems while providing technical assistance to users.
- Responsible for providing support during QA testing, production migration and 24/7 production support.