- 8+ years of experience in the IT industry involving analysis, design, implementation, integration and testing of various systems.
- Exposure to Web Application Development using J2EE technologies and Oracle.
- Experience in application software Development and Design, Object Oriented, Technical Documentation, Software testing and debugging.
- Knowledge on Sockets, Java Beans and Swing.
- Experience in RDMS using MYSQL, Oracle, SQL Server Extensive experience with Model2 (MVC) architecture and Jakarta Struts/Tiles. Solid experience in using Jakarta Apache frameworks like Struts, JUnit and Log4J.
- Good knowledge in Object Relation mapping using Hibernate 3.0.
- Experience in Eclipse Plug-in/API development, dependency management, Extension points, RCP Products, Eclipse EMF Modeling.
- Created and consume Rest Web Services
- Experience in developing applications usingJava/J2EE technologies likeS pring, Hibernate, EJB, Struts, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, RMI, Java Beans, XML and middleware technologies likeWeb services, SOAP, Restful and WSDL.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework modules such as Spring MVC, SpringIOC, Spring AOP and Spring Heroku, Spring Integration, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Netflix, Spring Zuul with Thymeleaf.
- Extensively used different Tag libraries like JSF Tags, Struts Tags, JSTL, Spring Tags, Display Tag, XML/XSD.
- Experience in using React JS components, Forms, Events, keys, Router, Animations and Flux concepts
- Experience in dynamic web development using JQuery, AJAX, Java Script, XML and CSS3.
- Experience in developing Web Services using REST and XML.
- Strong Experience in Oracle 11g and backend programming. Good experience in SQL, PLSQL, DB2. Normalization, creation of stored procedures and function.
- Excellent client interaction skills and proven experience in working independently as well as in a team.
- Proficient with Software development methodologies like Agile Methodologies.
Microsoft Office Suite: Microsoft word, Office, Excel, Power point.
Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, AJAX, XML, XHTML, DHTML, JSON, React JS, Node JS, Angular 2,4,5,6, AngularJs, Kafka.
Databases: Oracle, DB@, PL/SQL, My SQL, SQL Server, MS Access, MongoDB
Cloud Services: EC2, EBS, S3, ELB, Cloud Watch, Lambda, SNS, Dynamo DB
Operating Systems: Windows 10, UNIX/LINUX, MAC.
Integrated development tools: Eclipse, Netbeans.
Application Tools: Jenkins, JIRA.
Testing Tools: Junit4.9, Selenium, Firebug, Protractor
SDLC Methodologies: Agile, Scrum models.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in requirement analysis, component architecture design and sequence activity diagrams for the necessary Service Components.
- Involved in Component Design, prototyped the necessary Business and Data layer Components in EJB, and created Dynamic Web Pages using JSP's and Servlets and also created Web-Services.
- Developing experience on XML and XSLT using JAXP & JAXB packages.
- Developing Dynamic menu using XSLT which will run on XMLs to transform to required form.
- Developed the application using Spring Web MVC and other components of the Spring Framework, the controller being Spring Core Dispatcher Servlet. Also implemented Dependency Injection using the spring framework.
- Developed JSP custom Tag libraries, and associated support in the Action Servlet, that assists in creating interactive form-based applications, which is the one of the primary area of functionality using Spring Framework.
- Proven experience in AWS (EC2, EC2 Container Services/Docker, VPC with Security Groups, S3, IAM, SNS, Lambda, Route53, Cloud Formation, Cloud Watch, Services), DevOps tools.
- Worked Extensively with Angular 6 CLI for creating components, Services, pipes, Directives.
- Developed POC to create a user interface in Angular 6 for developers, Presentation as a Service.
- Implemented flux pattern by using redux framework as a core dependency.
- Used Redux Async actions to make the app fully asynchronous.
- Experience in developing Custom Tag Libraries in JSP to reuse the functionalities.
- Used OOPS design and core Java concepts such as Collections, Multithreading, Exception Handling.
- Created DB Controls and used it for connecting client/server data, client browser connect to the web server, then connect to the query for a record set, and have the record set downloaded for further client-side processing.
- Wrote SQL, PL/SQL and stored procedures as part of database interaction.
- Collaborated with team members and developed a SPA based on Angular 5 and Java Spring Boot.
- Used Angular 6CLI for easy generation of component and service as well as application's minification and deployment.
- Built routing and navigation with Router Module and injected Activated Route for parameters passing and implemented route guard for the purpose of secured routing.
- Worked on various JBilling Open Source platform for various telecom clients in Asia/Oceania. Performed functional, API testing on custom APIs built on existing systems like Product, Billing, Sales, etc.
- Involved in developing and testing the APIs using Postman.
- Build Postman Collections for REST APIs
- Used Eclipse for development, debugging, coding and deploying applications
- Worked with CVS configuration management system to maintain a single control over the source
Confidential, Durham, NC
- Developed an original object model design using database objects.
- Generated Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams with Microsoft Visio and RAD.
- Designed patterns implemented such as Singleton, Front Controller, Factory pattern, Data Access Object.
- Worked on core java, using file operations to read system file (downloads) and to present on JSP.
- Implemented Kafka Security Features using SSL and without Kerberos. Further with more grain-fines Security I set up Kerberos to have users and groups this will enable more advanced security features.
- Involved in writing of Web services using SOAP, WSDL, deployment, and configuration and testing.
- Extensively used Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping for data persistence.
- Used a Microservice architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through acombination of REST
- Unit testing, bug fixing in multiple environments (DEV/INT/CERT/PROD) and reproduce bugs for fixing and code review of individual modules in the application.
- Experience in working with API Gateways.
- Deployed the Application into Docker container and made easily accessible at runtime using cloud services like AWS, Netflix Eureka, Spring Hystrix as fallback method, Spring Ribbon for load balancing and a broker service to maintain status using Spring Kafka and Zookeeper.
- Involved in Docker containerizing the applications and pushing them to quay and deploying on kubernetes.
- Developed presentation tier using JSP, JQuery, HTML, and CSS for manipulating, validating, customizing, error messages to the User Interface.
- Parsed XML using SAX Parser and send that data to consumers as part of Batch Application.
- Developed unit test cases using JUnit framework.
- Accessed and manipulated the Oracle9i database by writing SQL Queries.
Environment: Java 8, J2EE, JDK, JSP, JDBC, SAS, VBA, HTML, XML, ANT, SQL, PL /SQL, Struts MVC, Core java,Microservices,Python,Hibernate, Oracle 9i/ 10g, UML, Eclipse, JUnit, CVS, JIRA, CSS, SQL, AJAX, Windows XP, UNIX / LINUX.
Confidential, McLean, VA
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and used agile methodology for developing application.
- Developed an end -to -end appilication by using the spring framework like Sprin MVC.
- Developed the application UI using the latest versions like HTML5, CSS3, JQuery and Bootstrap.
- Developed various helper classes needed following Core Java multi-threaded programming and Collection classes.
- Developed various controllers which help in working of the application, by integrating the front-end with various services and mapper classes along with DAO implementations.
- Designed and developed the End Points (Controllers), Business Layer, DAO Layer using Hibernate/JDBC template, using Spring IOC (Dependency Injection).
- Extensively worked with the retrieval and manipulation of data from the SQL Database by writing queries using Rapid SQL.
- Well versed with core Java concepts like Collections, Swing, Serialization and Servletsand JSP
- Along with development regularly involved in Unit Testing code by using frameworks like JUnits.
- Also used AJAX in suggestive search and to display dialog boxes with JSF and DOJO for some front end.
- Involved in installing and configuring Maven for application builds and deployment
- Used application servers like Weblogic and Tomcat for deploying the web application.
- Worked on TAM junctions in the application development for the sake of the authentication process whenever the user login into the application.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework, created the POJO objects and mapped using Hibernate annotations and Transaction Management.
- Extensively used JSON to parse the data from server side to satisfy the business requirement in the Ajax calls of the application.
- Extensively used JUnit for unit testing, integration testing and production testing.
- Used repository like GIT to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
- Setup the continuous Integration (CI) and continuous Deployment (CD) process for the application using the Jenkins.
- Involved in sonarcube analysis using Jenkins build and had experience in working with fortify scan analysis in deploying application.
- Worked on AWS Lambda, AWS API Gateway, AWS Cognito, AWS Connect, AWS Cloud9, AWS Appsync
- Troubleshoot and debug issues related to Amplify, AWS SDKs, Lambda runtime (NodeJS, Python, Java)
- Work on escalations regarding AWS Cognito.
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
- Developed front end for Schedule Inefficiency using JSP/Servlets.
- Performed Analysis, Design, Development, Integration and Testing of application modules.
- Implemented application prototype using JSP, Servlets, JDBC, and to give the presentation.
- Used Eclipse Indigo IDE to develop the application.
- Used JBoss Server to deploy the application.
- Wrote technical documents related to workflow model and activities performed for the particular work items.
- Implemented token-based registration/login/logout flow with Laravel and server-side user authentication with JWT and utilized Google Cloud DataStore to store user accounts
- Performed new end-to-end system and deployed it to production with Docker
- Responsible for working on consuming SOAP web services.
- Developed complex database SQL queries/Stored Procedures and tuning SQL queries.
- Implemented logging mechanism using log4j tool.
- Experienced in building service-oriented solutions, SOAP and RESTful Microservices.
- Responsible for unit testing using JUnit and building test cases and templates for integration testing.
- Used Subversion to commit the source and created tags and branches.
- Communicated with the Offshore Team and helped them understand the Business Requirements.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, Hibernate, spring, JNDI, HTML, CSS, XML, Java Script, Eclipse, XML, JBoss, ANT, JMS, SQL Developer, MS Visio, PL/SQL, Oracle, DB2, JProfiler SVN, Log4j, JUnit.
- Involved in System Requirement study, conceptual design and designing of Use Cases based on the requirements using UML.
- Developed server-side services using Core Java concepts.
- Designed and developed presentation tier components such as commands, actions, JSPs, domain and domain access objects using Agile Processes/XP and best practices.
- Extensively worked with Servlets and Struts based multi-tier applications in developing J2EE Components.
- Involved in writing all client side validations using Java Script in Struts Action Form.
- Created new custom components using the java script code. The jsf or java script fragment file has been created for ease of use.
- Designed, Developed and Implemented document transformation applications using XML tool.
- Used DOM Parsing Methodology for Serializing and parsing the XML request and response.
- Improved the performance and response time of the application by implementing AJAX.