- 6+ years of experience in various application phases of Software Development Life Cycle including Designing, Development, Testing and Production Support.
- Experience in Mule ESB, API Management, Cloud Hub and continuous integration.
- Mule ESB experience in implementing service - oriented architecture (SOA) and enterprise application integration (EAI) using Mule 3.x.x and 4.x.x.
- Good experience in application integration using; RESTful API, SOAP and Messaging.
- Good experience in XML technologies like XSD, XSLT, XQuery, and Path for data transformations in MuleSoft.
- Good experience in using ActiveMQ, AWS suite for Asynchronous message queuing for guaranteed delivery pattern.
- Experience in System Integration test to ensure quality of the system.
- Production Support, receiving production calls, troubleshooting the application and resolving the issues.
- Good experience in monitoring application and troubleshooting production issues.
- Excellent understanding of full Software Development Life Cycle.
- Proficient in automated deployment using Jenkin, GIT/SVN/CVS, Artifactory.
- Proficient both in Agile and Waterfall software development methodologies.
- Proficient in creating reusable shell scripts, Python and Ruby scripts.
- Excellent communication skills and motivated organized team player with high aptitude for learning and implementing.
Middleware: Any Point Studio, Cloud Hub, MuleESB, JMS, Cast Iron, MQ Series
Integration: Mule ESB 3.5/3.6/3.7/3.8/3.9/4.1 , Anypoint Studio, API Management, Cloud Hub, SOAP, Restful WS, WSDL, JAXP, JAXB
Tools: Jenkins, GIT, SVN, Clear Case, Artifactory, Ansible
OS: Windows, Linux distributions
Servers: Tomcat, WebLogic, WAS, Mule runtime
Confidential, Erie, PA
- Participate in Agile -Sprint methodologies to do requirements gathering, analysis and planning, development & testing.
- Coordinate with program managers to explain what tasks were possible for the system to achieve their desired output.
- Work with testing team to coordinate changes in the system.
- Design RAML files on API designer and deploying to CloudHub
- Create mule flows; the system, process and experience layers
- Create RESTful APIs using HTTP connector
- Implement data mappings using DataWeave and MEL expressions.
- Test RESTful/SOAP services using SoapUI and postman.
- Use Jira and confluence and task and defect tracking.
- Create Java classes to implement RESTful API.
- Bug fixing for epics after QA and worked error handling strategies.
- Applying security policies - OAuth in mule & SLA tiers in Any Point Platform.
- Using Jenkins, Maven and Artifactory for CI/CD and automation build effort.
- Built data mapping diagrams and sequence diagrams.
- Used git services through bit bucket and source tree.
- Participate in design discussions and sprint planning.
- Participate in 24X7 production support effort after application go-live.
Environment: Mule ESB 3.9.1, 4.1, Java 7, 8, DataWeave, CloudHub, MSSQL, Salesforce, Seibel, SAP, workday, REST full APIs.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Participate in business meetings to gather requirements.
- Design and Develop Restful API’s using API Designer and generated flows using RAML file.
- Participate in analysis, design, development and implementation life cycles of the project.
- Implement and consume both SOAP and Restful web services.
- Promote code from development to testing and production environments.
- Create Flows, Sub Flows, and Data Mapper transformations in Mule configuration.
- Implement data transformation using Data weave and MEL.
- Participate in trouble shooting and problem solving of the Integrations.
- Deploy and scheduled mule project on cloud hub.
- Create High level, detailed design, topology and testing documents.
- Work with Business Analyst to understand the integration requirements.
- Participate in different phases of Testing with end systems.
- Create Test plans, Test Suit and Test Cases.
- Create complex queries with joins, sub-queries, and nested queries in SQL queries.
- Support development, test and the production databases.
- Create Exception Handling for the ease of debugging and displaying the error messages in the application.
- Participate in 24X7 production support.
Environment: AnyPoint Studio, SOAP UI, POSTMAN, DB2 database, Mule ESB 3.7, Anypoint Studio, CloudHub, API Proxy, RAML, UNIX, Windows.
Confidential, Blue Bell, PA
- Installation, planning, configuration and implementation of MQ, on Aix, and Linux servers.
- Install latest MQ and Message Broker patches.
- Create Shell script to automate creation on MQ objects.
- Defining MQ objects on Linux, and Windows servers using the scripts.
- Setup WebSphere MQ clusters for simplifying the administration and also for high availability.
- Setup OAM and SSL security among the MQ infrastructure.
- Monitoring queues and channels.
- Setup and exercising disaster recovery and high availability Queue managers.
- Creating new execution group, setting up the HTTP port.
- Setup remote administration for all the queue managers.
- Created Clusters of Queue Managers to achieve Load balancing and also to simplify the overall administration process.
- Participate in problem identification and resolution on DEV, TEST, UAT and PROD environment.
- Provide 24/7 support for the MQ issues in distributed as well as z/OS servers.
Environment : WebSphere MQ 6.0, 7.0, WebSphere Message Broker, Linux, Jira, SVN, Oracle Database 10g, Forms 6i, TOAD, PL/SQL Developer, Java.