- 8 years of professional IT Experience with 5+ years of hands - on experience with Mule ESB in designing and implementing core platform components for API/Services Gateway as well as other technological cross-cutting capabilities and a contributor to Mule ESB open-source.
- Extensive experience in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle that includes understanding requirement, technical analysis, design, development, Integration, maintenance, installation, implementation and testing of various client/server web applications.
- Having experience on designing Flows, Sub Flows, and Exception handling strategies, Data Weave transformation and Mule Expression Language (MEL).
- Excellent abilities to develop Message flows using Mule Studio 3.7.x, Any point studio 3.8.x across integrating variety of business applications with connectors includingIBM Db2, SAP, Oracle DB,Salesforce, My SQL and using wide variety of Protocols including HTTP, HTTPS, REST, SOAP.
- Extensively worked on both Enterprise and Community edition of MULE ESB. Have an experience working MULE API manager and RAML.
- Migrated deprecated Data Mapper mapping to Data Weave in MULE ESB, API designer and various connectors to ensure robust and loosely coupled integration layer every time.
- Having experience in writing MUnit test cases.
- Having application integration experience using Mule ESB with Connectors, transformations, Routing, ActiveMQ, JMS and Data Transformations using Mule ESB.
- Experience in troubleshooting Mule ESB including working with debuggers, Flow analyzer and configuration tools.
- Experience in the areas of Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) and Object-Oriented Design (OOD) using UML and SDLC of distributed applications. Hugely experienced in using MuleSoft Studio that integrates APIs, databases and SaaS applications and deployed MuleSoft applications to CloudHub and on-premise servers.
- Having experience with Workflow management & Batch processing.
- Expertise in developing and implementing Web applications using Java/J2EE Technologies including EAI, SOA, Hibernate, Spring, JSP, Struts, Servlets, Java Beans, JAXB, JMS, RMI, JSP Custom Tags Libraries, XML, Networking, Threads and JDBC.
- Extensively worked on XML technologies like XML, XSL, XSD, XSLT, XQuery, XPath and DTD for data transformations in Mulesoft.
- Implemented Java Multithreaded programming to develop multithreaded modules and applications.
- Immensely experienced in writing SQL Queries, Oracle PL/SQL, JDBA and JPA along with good knowledge on MongoDBand MySQL.
- Experience in working in agile development methodology.
- Expertise in Unit testing using JUnit, Integration testing, Smoke testing & System testing.
- Worked closely with QA and other support teams in Test Driven Development (TDD) methodologies.
- Used JIRA, and HP Quality Center & HP ALM for Bug reporting.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team/independently and adapt quickly to new and emerging technologies.
Technologies: Mule ESB 3.5/3.6/3.7/3.8 , Anypoint Studio, API Management, CloudHUB, MQ Series, SOAP, Restful WS, WSDL, JAXP, JAXB
Languages: Java, SQL, PL/SQL, HTML, HTML5 and XML.
Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/10, Windows XP
JAVA/J2EE Technologies: J2EE, Servlets, JSTL, JDBC, log4j, JUnit, JMS, JDBC, Applets, RESTUFUL, AJAX, DHTML, XSLT.
Databases: IBM DB2, MS SQL-Server, Oracle.
Web Technologies: XML/XSL/XSLT, Angular.JS, jQuery, CSS, XML, DTD, HTTP, HTTPS, JSON, AJAX.
Design Tools and IDE’s: RAD, Eclipse, UML, Visio 2000, Edit Plus, MS Front Page, WSAD, Net Beans
Others: Maven, CVS, TOAD, ActiveMQ.
Sr. Mulesoft Developer
Confidential, New York
- Using Any Point Studio IDE and 3.8 Runtime for the development process.
- Involved in writing application code and development activities especially in a SOA environment with Mule ESB.
- Taken after the rules about agile methodologies using Scrum for SDLC to project managementInvolved in handling Various Exception Strategies that notifies the user of any Issue.
- Developed an Integration Component with third party application using Mule ESB.
- Created Maven Archetypes for generating fully functional REST web service supporting both XML and JSON Message transformation.
- Worked on creating SOAP and REST web services in Mule, Consumption of REST and SOAP web services for downstream systems.
- Used Mule ESB connectors- SFDC, Message Transformer, Choice Exception Strategies, Batch processing, etc. in designing the application as a middleware between the third-party system and the customer side system.
- Experience in Mulesoft Anypoint API platform on designing and implementing Mule APIs.
- Designed and exposed the applications using RAML0.8. Have written MUnit test cases to validate the Mule flows.
- Done with transformers, exception handling, testing & Security of Mule ESB endpoint through OAuth.
- Have written MUnit test cases to validate the Mule flows.
- Developed Mule flows to integrate Data from various sources into Database, from ActiveMQ topics and queues, some transformations were also done at the integration layer.
- Created Mule ESB helper class to call the Mule flow, connection endpoint and connectors directly from Java component instead of creating another Mule Flow.
- Developed interfaces between SAP, Sales Force and REST web-services.
- Developing Mule ESB projects for the services with synchronous and asynchronous Mule flows.
- Configured Mule service flows with various exception handling strategies such as Global Exception, Custom Exception and Choice Exception Strategies that notifies the user with custom and simple error descriptions.
- Co-ordinated with testing and back-end teams, client during the smoke tests and aggression tests at Sprint Demos and ensuring perfection during the deployments into Validation and Production environments.
- Created continuous integration builds using Maven.
- Created Jenkins user guide documentation and provided to business users through the Confluence team page.
- Involved in Agile - Sprint methodologies to do requirements gathering, analysis and planning, development & testing and documenting them on Confluence Team Workspace.
Environment: Mule ESB, Anypoint Studio, JAVA, JDBC, JAXB, ActiveMQ, RAML, APM, Apache-Maven, CloudHub, XML, XSLT, CSS, Ajax, Oracle 11g- PL/SQL, SQL, Log4J, CVS, Web Services - WSDL, SOAP, Jenkins.
- Involved in Agile - Sprint methodologies to do requirements gathering, analysis and planning. Involved in gathering requirements from existing functionality for the custodians.
- Performed Low &High-Level application design documents by Sequence Diagrams, Class Diagrams using Microsoft Visio tool.
- Used Mule ESB connectors- SFDC, Message Transformer, Choice Exception Strategies, Batch processing, etc. in designing the application as a middleware between the third-party system and the customer side system
- Used MEL (Mule Expression Language), an expression language that provides a consistent, standardized way to work with a Mule message's payload, properties and variables.
- Used Database Connector to connect with MySQL and Oracle using Mule ESB.
- Involved in deploying applications into Mulesoft Cloudhub and Mule Management Console.
- Integration of Mule ESB system while utilizing MQ Series, HTTP, File system and SFTP transports.
- Used ActiveMQ for messaging service in the applications.
- Implemented data transformation using XPATH, XSLT, Data Weave, custom java classes.
- Extensively used Mule components that include File, SMTP, FTP, SFTP, JDBC Connector and Transaction Manager.
- Created MULE ESB artifact and configured the MULE configurations files and deployed.
- Implemented the application using spring modules includes IOC, AOP, Batch and MVC.
- Actively involved in designing and implementing Business Delegate, Data Access Object, and Session Façade and Data Transfer Object design patterns.
- Developing Mule ESB projects for the services with synchronous and asynchronous Mule flows.
- Designed and developed Message driven architectures that consumed the JMS messages from the Java message queue and process the database updating and conversion.
- Experience in MuleSoft Anypoint API platform on designing and implementing Mule APIs.
- Involved in creation & deployment of the application, and Expertise with unit testing by writing the MUnit test cases for Whole application.
- Used TDD (Test Driven Design) to develop the software. Therefore, Unit testing was done repeatedly on source code.
- Used Spring framework for IOC, AOP and DAO layer design patterns.
- Worked on Hibernate object/relational mapping according to database schema.
- Used hibernate annotations to avoid writing a mapping file.
- Coded SQL, PL/SQL for backend processing and retrieval logic.
- Resolving spring framework artifacts and code build & deployment via Maven.
- Worked on bug fixing and Production Support.
- Responsible for Coding, Unit Testing and Functional Testing and Regression Testing of the systems.
Environment: Java, JSP, Hibernate, Spring, MuleSoft ESB 3.5, API Manager, Anypoint Studio, ActiveMQ, Salesforce, JMS, EJB, HTML, XML, Design patterns, Web services, UML, Junit, JQuery.
- Analyzed and documented the business requirements of the customer.
- Developed the application using Eclipse IDE.
- Developed web application using JSP custom tag libraries, Struts Action classes and Action, Java Servlets and Objects using J2EE standards.
- Designed Use Cases, Class Diagrams, and Sequence Diagrams using Visual Paradigm to model the detail design of the application.
- Used Various Agile methodologies like SCRUM, Test Driven Development, Incremental and Iteration methodology.
- Produced SOAP web services using Metro JAX-WS RI for building the business application layer.
- Worked on existing oracle stored procedures to improve the performance.
- Closely working with QA, Business & Architect to solve Defects in quick and fast to meet the deadlines.
- Integrated application with Validation framework for server-side validations.
- Involved in the implementation of Web Services using Restful APIs.
- Designed configuration XML Schema for the application.
- Involved in writing JUnit test cases, unit and integration testing of the application.
- Developed Maven scripts and developed builds using Maven and continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Used SVN repository for code coordination.
- Developed ANT scripts and developed builds using Apache ANT.
- Used Rational Clear case as Version control and configuration management tool.
- Implemented logging mechanism using Log4j framework.
- Used Web Sphere Application Server for deployment.
- Have written SQL queries & PL-SQL - Stored procedures, functions, triggers, cursors, and object types.
- Involved in integrating different modules in the project.
- Used Git as Version Control System for the application.
Environment: Eclipse, JSP, Validation Framework, Jenkins, JDBC, Restful Web Services, Log4j, ANT, JUnit, Oracle10g, XML, CVS, MVC, GIT, SQL & PL/SQL,JAXP, JAX WS.