- Hands - on experience using Spring Framework in business layer for Dependency Injection, AOP, Spring MVC, transaction management and using Hibernate as a persistence layer.
- Extensive knowledge on the spring modules like Spring IOC, Spring Boot, Spring DAO, Spring Web flow, Spring Security, Spring MVC and Spring AOP.
- Experience on Amazon AWS, EC2, S3 and cloud front.
- Worked on B2B development works on BEA WebLogic 9/10/12, IBM WebSphere 6/7, Tomcat 6/7/8 and JBOSS Applications servers.
- Developed Web Services with JAX-WS (SOAP) and JAX-RS (Restful), Jersey.
- Extensive experience in IDE tools like Eclipse, Net Beans, RAD, WID (Web Sphere Integration Designer).
- Experience in various databases Oracle, DB2, PostgreSQL and SQL Server and LDAP.
- Worked on data logging framework such as: Log4j, to detect logging data and to analyze data traffic analysis and developed ATDD (Acceptance Test Driven Development) test cases using java for the written code.
- Experience in version control tools like Jira, GIT, SVN, CVS and Microsoft visual SourceSafe.
- Complete knowledge on Agile and SCRUM structure of software development by conducting meetings and co-ordinating with the team members to meet the deliverables.
- Strong analytical, debugging skills with experience in fixing ad hoc production issues.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new environments and emerging new technologies.
- Excellent analytical, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
Programming Languages: Core Java, J2EE, PL/SQL.
XML Technologies: XML, XSL, XSLT, SAX, DOM, AXIS, Castor, XML Beans and JAXB.
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat 4.0/5.0/6.0, Web Logic 8.1/9.1, Web sphere 7.0, Web Sphere Application Server 8.0 & RAD 8.5, JBoss
IDE: Eclipse, Net Beans, Red Hat Developer Studio, WSAD, IBM RSA development IDE, IntelliJ
Tools: Splunk, Jenkins, WebEx, TOAD, Xml Spy, Ant, PL/SQL Developer, JUnit, JMock
Operating systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux and MS DOS.
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g/12c, My SQL, MS SQL Server
Frameworks: Struts, CSS Frameworks, Spring (Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, Spring Access, DAO, Factory Pattern, Core, Spring Context, Spring AOP, Spring DAO, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC, Spring with Hibernate), Hibernate
Confidential, Brentwood, TN
- Actively worked with business and clients to gather requirements for project planning and development.
- Exposed and consumed RESTFUL web services for the development of backend application and make calls in between standalone API’s.
- Good knowledge in data mapping and writing queries using MYSQL database.
- Experience in development of application using spring boot, Hibernate and Spring batch frameworks.
- Hands on experience in using automatic build tools MAVEN and Jenkins.
- Development and Integration of the application using Eclipse IDE.
- Perform End to End testing of web services using Postman tool to validate request and response xml’s for REST web services.
- Configuration of application and properties files to bring up the containers for spring boot application.
- Used Hibernate framework for mapping data representation from business logic to database with SQL based schema.
- Experience in using Sonar cube and HP fortify plugins to maintain highly efficient code quality coverage base with no critical issues.
- Involved in Automation testing using Selenium and Protractor.
- Extensive experience in storing data in cloud repos like Elastic search and OSE.
- Good knowledge in various other tools like CA Agile rally and Kibana.
- Used version control repository as GITHUB to track code changes and commits, bug tracking.
- Written Mockito Junit test cases to test code functionality and quality.
- Worked under AGILE Development program and attended Daily based Scrum calls.
Environment: Java/J2EE, Collections, Spring Boot Framework, Spring Batch, Restful Web Services, Elastic Search, Eclipse IDE, MYSQL, MAVEN, Log4J, OSE, GitHub, JUnit, Mockito, Postman, Kibana, Sonar Cube, HP Fortify.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Full Stack Java Developer
- Actively participated in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the application.
- Successfully delivered design and code in agile methodology by actively involving in scrum meetings that allow clusters of teams to discuss their work, focusing especially on areas of overlap and integration.
- Implemented back end logic using core java using Java concurrency utilities and taken care of complete Java multithreading part in back end components.
- Developed applications using J2EE technologies like Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Aop on the business layer and the persistent layer using Hibernate as ORM tool.
- Consumed and built web services in SOAP, REST supporting both XML and JSON by taking advantage of Spring technologies.
- Implemented Spring' AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming) in service layer and was responsible for implementing @AspectJ aspects for performing Auto proxying.
- Developed the whole business logic in a microservices architecture using Spring Boot technology.
- Rest API is used for the communication among different Microservices.
- Code is developed in a Test-Driven Development approach (TDD).
- Implemented design patterns like DAO, singleton, factory to achieve design principles.
- Worked on Oracle DB and created Oracle DB PL/SQL Tables, Views, Stored Procedures, Triggers and Functions.
- Implemented JMS as messaging service to asynchronously send messages.
- Involved in using continuous integration tool (CI/CD) Jenkins. Created builds using Maven and pulled the project code from GitHub repositories.
- Deployed in Linux environment and used Tomcat as application server, UNIX shell scripts for data migration and batch processing.
- Used cloud technology AWS (Amazon Web Services) such as EC2, and SNS.
- Performed the unit testing, integration testing and system testing for the application using JUnit.
- Served as POC for on call support in the production team on a rotation basis.
Environment: Java 1.6, J2EE, Spring 3.0, Spring Aop, Hibernate 3.0, Jersey 1.0.2, Log4J, SOAP Web services, JSON, WebSphere Application Server 6.1, Oracle, JMeter, Java script, Angular JS, HTML5, JQuery, Ajax.
Confidential, Warren, NJ
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications and Development of the Application.
- Co-ordinated with the offshore team in various phases of application.
- Prepared the JUnit test cases, Integration scenarios to test the implementation.
- Performed the design review, code review and test case review.
- Used Reflection API to invoke the service class dynamically
- Used Spring IOC to get the dependencies and look up business objects.
- Developed authentication and access control services for the application using spring security and Spring LDAP.
- Used JMS to place the Import run requests into JMS Queue.
- Implemented design patterns like Data Access Objects and Value Objects/Data Transfer Objects (DTO) to transfer data between different tiers of the application to decrease the network traffic when invoking remote objects.
- Used Clear case tool to maintain the version control.
- Involved in implementation of compute grid job processing.
- Developed several web services using AXIS 2.0 engine, SOAP UI, JAX-RPC, WSDL, Document literal.
- Generated the WSDL files to implement the Web Service.
- Used JAX-B for marshaling/un-marshaling of XML documents to java objects and vice versa.
- Developed the application using RAD7.0 and deployed it on IBM WebSphere 6.0 Server.
- Resolved production issues while deploying the application and provided the production support while the application is in UAT.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE, JSP 1.2, iText, Selenium, TestNG, WebSphere Application Server 7, Rational Application Developer 7.0, Web services, Hibernate, Windows 7, Spring 3.x, XML, HTML.
Junior Java Developer
- Developed the database and UI design for the web module.
- Built prototypes of complex modules and analyzed the performance.
- Developed EJBs, JSPs and Java Components for the application using Eclipse.
- Prepared the Unit test plans and the integrated test plans.
- Implemented Version control for the Project using Microsoft Visual Source Safe.
- Coordinated and supported the team during implementation.
- Involved in design, development and testing phases of the application.
- Implemented Struts framework in the presentation tier for all the essential control flow, business level validations and for communicating with the business layer.
- Developed various helper classes needed following Core Java multi-threaded programming and Collection classes.
- Involved in the understanding and designing of the complex back-end middleware framework.
- Used Java Servlets, JSPs, AJAX, HTML and CSS for developing the Web component of the application.
- Planned and implemented various Oracle Tables, stored Procedure, triggers, views, cursors.
- Involved in the analysis, definition, design, implementation and deployment of full software development lifecycle (SDLC) of the project.
- Participated in the technical code reviews, prepared unit test cases, detailed time estimation, impact analysis and code review documents.
Environment: Java 1.4, Struts 1.2, Hibernate, EJB, WebLogic Server 8.1, HTML, CSS, JUnit, JSP, Servlets, JMS, Oracle 9i, Windows XP, MVC Pattern, SVN, Log4J.