- Expert in creating Complex Crystal Reports Ad Hoc Reports, Frequency Reports, Summary Reports, Drill-down, Dynamic grouping, graphical, aging reports.
- Enterprise applications in Spark and Scala, Java and J2EE Technologies
- Good knowledge on Angular 5/7 components like service resources, routing, Dependency injection, 2-way data binding , filters and events.
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Experience in designing the interface UI/UX strategy, UI requirements, converting findings into UI designs.
- Produced visually appealing designs focused on usability, utility, UX, cross-browser compatibility and SEO / web standards.
- Good experience with server-side development using NodeJS.
- Exposure to new features and issues addressed in Angular 7.
- Good Understanding of Object Oriented programming concepts Inheritance, Polymorphism, Abstraction and Encapsulation.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, self-starter, and good team player.
- Good knowledge in Core Java technologies Collections, Exception Handling, Multithreading.
- Good knowledge in working with J2EE Technologies such as JSP, JSTL.
- Strong understanding and experienced with all the phases of SDLC and agile development methodologies including SCRUM , involved in daily SCRUM meetings to keep track of the ongoing project status and issues.
- Worked on SCRATCH, CSS Background , CSS Positioning , CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Experience in working with third party web services APIs and Web Services using AJAX and JQUERY .
- Solid knowledge of relational database design and development such as MySQL and Oracle.
- Participated in SCRUM calls to discuss the status of the items being worked on.
- Proficient in Object Oriented Design/Development (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Model View Control (MVC) design pattern and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Participated in SPRINT planning and discussed user stories.
- Highly motivated, ability to work independently, organized and results oriented with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, ability to work in team environment.
Operating Systems: Windows, Ubuntu, Linux, Mac OS X
Programming Languages: Java, C
IDE, Editors: Eclipse IDE, Notepad++, IntelliJ,Net Beans IDE, Brackets, Microsoft Visual Studio, Photoshop.
Database: MySQL, Oracle 11G, MongoDB
Debugging Tools: Chrome Developer Tools.
Version Control: SVN, CVS, Clear Case, GIT
Build Tools: Maven, ANT
Web Servers: HTTP Web Server, Web Sphere 8.0(beta), Web logic and Tomcat 5.0/6.0/7.0
Desktop Tools: Acrobat Writer, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Access
SDLC: Waterfall, Agile.
Browsers: Firefox, Chrome, IE, Opera, Safari
- Developed and designed web pages using with HTML5, CSS3, Ajax, Angular 7.0, React and jQuery .
- Worked in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), application design, functional and technical specs, and use case development using UML.
- • Implemented various screens for the front end using React JS
- Created Typescript controllers for the different pages in the views using Typescript.
- Great Knowledge in creating style guides, best practices and setting UI standards for enterprise applications.
- Created SPAs with multiple views using route services and developed/tested features in an AGILE environment using Angular 4 and Typescript.
- Created Angular directives, services and controllers for complete ground up development and migration of existing jQuery web application.
- Created single Page Application with loading multiple views using route services and adding more user experience to make dynamic by using Angular 7 and React framework and Node JS .
- Used React - Router to turn the application into Single Page Application.
- Developed REST API for test server for Express Router middleware API with components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux library.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Develop various screens for the front end using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux library.
- Developed certain features of the application functionality i.e. CRUD (Create, read, update, delete) features using Backbone.js, Require.js and Responsive Design.
- Created single Page Application with loading multiple views using route services and adding more user experience to make dynamic by using Angular 7.0 framework.
- Focused on Test Driven Development thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality.
- Solid experience with Responsive Web Design (RWD) using Bootstrap, CSS media queries.
- Performed Unit Testing of the developed component and web forms and worked closely with manual testers and automation testers, User Acceptance testers for ensuring the desired functionality is achieved.
- Worked with Angular JS Forms, Validations, Modules, Factory Services, DOM, Events, Expressions, Directives, Controllers, filters, Http Request.
- Used Node.JS for asynchronous data communication between server and client.
- Responsible for transforming design mock-ups to W3C standards HTML pages using HTML5, XHTML, CSS3 .
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, RESTFUL Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Always followed Best Practices to continuously improve User experience and Performance.
- Worked on Jenkins for CI/CD and for End to End automation for all build and deployments
- Environment: Docker, AWS (EC2, S3, IAM, ECS, Elastic Beanstalk), Jenkins, Git, Ansible and Puppet.
- Experience in Agile SCRUM methodologies.
- Good experience in development of Database Components (Tables, Views, Stored Procedures, queries constraints) in Oracle and Microsoft SQL server .
- Implemented AJAX functionality using JQUERY, JSON and XML.
- Involved in complete SDLC life cycle - Designing, Coding, Testing, Debugging and Production Support for over 2+ projects.
- Created Docker images, and handling multiple images for domain configuration
- Worked closely with Business Analysts in understanding the technical requirements of each project and prepared the use cases for different functionalities and designs.
- Extensively used JQuery plug-ins, Ajax Queue, Auto Populating select-box, Search plug-in, calendar plug-in, AJAX-queue plug-in, and Auto populating multiple select-boxes.
- Developed UI using Angular.js for rich user interaction.
- Launching and configuring of Amazon EC2(AWS) Cloud Servers using AMI's (Linux/Ubuntu) and configuring the servers for specified applications.
- Developed server side REST style web services and called them from Angular controllers.
- Designed new classes and functionalities using various JQUERY components for CRM application for customer service.
- Used Ajax for populating the list/drop down box with data.
- Developed and designed the various screens and its architecture in accordance to UI Specs.
- Implemented XML parsing code for different application.
- Maintained and manipulated databases for XML parsing for applications in MYSQL.
- Wrote application level code to interact with the backend Java, AJAX and JSON.
- Tools: Git, GitHub, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Puppet, Maven, Selenium
- Handled all aspects of the web application including maintaining, testing, debugging, deploying and printing.
UI /Java Developer
- Developed UML Use-Case diagrams, Sequence and Collaboration diagrams, class diagrams.
- Used several design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Data Access Objects and MVC.
- Implemented Spring beans as business logic components using Spring annotations, configuration files and spring modules.
- UI Development of T3 project and EE2IJ projects using Angular 4 & 5.
- Implemented aysnchronus calls with redux(ngrx store management) for storing state and dispatching actions for new state.
- Designed and developed the layouts using CSS3, Box model and HTML 5.
- Used Angular 4 for client-side data binding and template based UI development.
- In order to develop the application, I’ve worked with MVC modules of spring like spring IOC to achieve the depend injection spring AOP and I also worked on spring boot
- Implemented DAO for the retrieving of data to display on User Interface.
- Implemented Rest based services, exception handling, different response types using Spring MVC.
- Wrote various SQL for accessing data from database and used JDBC API for Java Database
- Implemented logical Aspects like Transactional, Session using Spring AOP concepts.
- Designed Java Components and integrated using Spring framework for Hibernate Object/Relational persistence mechanism.
- Used JAXB parser for parsing the valid XML files as defined by the XSD.
- Developed SQL, PL/SQL, stored procedures using SQL Developer for Oracle database.
- Designed and developed SQL scripts for creation of tables in MySQL for different modules.
- Created and Consumed Restful Web Services by using Spring.
- Extensively used Hibernate for database operations.
- Create Kafta Consumer using topic to receive records, process messages from Kafta with consumer.
- Worked on JMS (Java Messaging Services) application to broadcast messages using Apache QPid.
- Worked on JMS Queues for sending messages in point-to-point mode.
- Involved in batch processing using Spring Batch framework to extract data from database and load into corresponding application tables.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit and Mockito.
- Used MAVEN to define the dependencies / plug-in and build the application.
- Worked on Jenkins for continuous integration and deployment of the code.
- Involved in complete projects Life Cycle, i.e. Design, Implementation, unit Testing and UAT Testing support and Production Maintenance.
- Extensively used Agile and Scrum methodology (sprints) for the application development.
Environment: Java 7, Design Patterns, Spring 4, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring AOP,Nodejs Hibernate 3, RestAPI, JDBC API, JMS, Apache QPid, JAXB, XML, XSD, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, JUnit, Mockito, Log4J, Web Services, Angular4,React jS, Webstrom, Maven, Git, Jenkins, Scrum.
- Involved in modifying, updating and testing of the component.
- Involved in group meeting with teammates and made substantial changes to the architecture to improve performance of the Application.
- Modified JSPs, used struts tag libraries and Java Server Pages Standard Tag Library (JSTL).
- Maintained Struts architecture throughout the application.
- Developed the bean classes for better data exchange between the MVC layers
- Successfully differentiated presentation from code.
- Used multi threading and socket programming.
- Deployed the application on WebLogic, Application Server.
- Created connection pools and data sources.
- Used WinCVS as version Control system.
- Suggested ER models and changes in the table structures
- Modified SQL, PL/SQL procedures and triggers to obtain optimize output.
- Involved in separation of components and deploying in different servers and balancing the load among each Server.
- Solved performance issues and brought optimal output from the available resources.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Sybase, BEA WebLogic Server, JSTL, Scala,SQL Server, Struts Frame work, Servlets, JSP, EJB, WinCVS, JavaBeans, Eclipse, UML, Windows XP/Linux.