- Over 7 years of experience in analysis, architectural design, prototyping, development, Integration and testing of applications.
- Extensive implementation experience in Mule ESB over Anypoint Studio, Anypoint Cloud - Hub, API Gateway and Management.
- Strong development experience with producing and consuming Java Web Services using WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, CXF, AXIS, JERSEY, XML, WS-Security.
- Hands on experience in MuleSoft Expression Language (MEL) to access payload data, properties and variable of Mule Message Flow.
- Expertise in web development applications using Core Java, Servlets, JSP, EJB (Session Beans, Entity Beans), JDBC, XML, XSLT, RMI, JNDI, Java Mail, XML Parsers (DOM and SAX), Java Beans, JMS and Web Services.
- Proficient in working on java related Frameworks like MVC, Struts 1.x/2.x, Hibernate 3.x, JSF, and Spring Framework 2.x/3. x.
- Good hands on experience using mule connectors like Salesforce, File, Database, JMS, SMTP other connectors as a part of integration usage.
- Experience with Agile - Sprint methodologies to do requirements gathering, analysis and planning, development & testing and documenting them
- Strong application integration experience using Mule ESB with connectors, transformations, Routing, ActiveMQ, JMS and RabbitMQ.
- Experience with different version control/tracking systems like CVS, Harvest, GIT, Clear Case & SVN.
- Hands on experience on developing logging framework using KIBANA with ELK search.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit test cases and used Mockito for stub, Integration and deployment of applications done using tools like ANT and Maven and debugging through log4j.
- Expertise in DB Design, DB normalization and writing SQL queries & PL/SQL- Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Sequences, Indexes and Views etc.
- Strong experience in Integration Technologies like Mule ESB integrating various third-party financial solutions with the custom-made web application.
Scope: FOREACH, COMPOSITE, POLL, Message Enricher, Sub Flow
Process Automation Tools: Log4j, JUnit.
Connectors: HTTP,Salesforce, FILE, FTP, WMQ, JMS, Database, Mongo DB
Mule: Mule 3.x, Mule 4.x Anypoint Studio 6.5/7.5 and MMC
J2ee Technologies: Servlet, JSP, JSON, JDBS, XMI.
Servers: Tomcat 6.1, Web logic 6.X/7.0, JBoss, Web Sphere.
Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE.
IDES: Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ
Web Services: SOAP, RESTful.
Exceptions: Rollback Exception Strategy, Choice, Reference, catch
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, AIX
Flow Control: Splitter, Soap Router
Frameworks: Struts, Spring.
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate.
Databases: Oracle 9i, 10g, PL/SQL, HQL.
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, SOAP
Tools: SVN, CVS, GIT, Jenkins.
Other Technologies: Ant 1.6.1 and JDBC 3.0
Confidential, Durham, NC
- Developed flows/orchestrations for integrating the components written on top of different internal platforms using Mule ESB.
- Configuring the Mule process for fetching the data from topic and make service calls to the Middle Tier Mule ESB for processing
- Gathered requirements and planning on integration of both SAS applications using Mule ESB and Integrated Mule ESB system while utilizing Rabbit MQ, Http, File system and SFTP transports.
- Worked on REST and SOAP based Web services in WSSE standards for Mule ESB flows and SAML and RAML for API configuration.
- Involved in deploying applications into MuleSoft CloudHub and Mule Management Console.
- Responsible in developing integration workflows using Mule ESB framework and implemented DataWeave and content-based routing using Mule ESB.
- Used Git as a version and source controlling tool and deployed the application on premises as well as on Cloud Hub.
- Responsible for onshore and offshore coordination in working together to complete the tasks with in time.
- Involved in creating http inbound & outbound flows and orchestration using XPath using MULE ESB.
Environment: Mule ESB 3.9/4.1, Java 1.8, Eclipse, Anypoint Studio 6.5/7.5, ActiveMQ 5.3, AWS, Apache-Maven 3.3.9, RAML, Postman, SVN, Jenkins CloudHub, Log4j 1.2.14, GIT, JIRA, API Gateway2.1, Webservices, Bitbucket.
Confidential, Miami, FL
- Created mule Flow using End Point, Connector and Component bean using Mule ESB to communicate client/server systems.
- Inspected the flows and sub-flows in error handling and implemented effective exception handling techniques.
- Implemented RabbitMQ message broker for communication between the applications.
- Developed several adapters in Mule to consume the messages from RabbitMQ topic using AMQP protocol and send to different applications.
- Involved in unit testing of several deployed API’s in Mule CloudHub.
- Created several Jenkins jobs to deploy the mule applications in CloudHub for continuous deployment.
- Worked on fixing many defects and design changes in the Mule flows for several API’s.
- Verified the consistency of data when merging of data was done from various sources by employing integration parsing techniques in Mule Message Flow.
- Used MUnit for mocking and unit testing mule flows and Implemented cluster-based approach while deploying applications in QA and PROD environments.
- Involved in the development of API’s requiring the integration of McDonald’s mobile application.
Environment: Any point Studio 5.0.x, MySQL, Mule ESB 3.7.3, ActiveMQ 5.3, AWS, Microsoft Azure, Apache-Maven 3.3.9, RAML, Webservices, GIT, Postman, Java 1.7, Eclipse, Jenkins.
Confidential, Issaquah, WA
- Wrote complex SQL Queries involving multiple tables with joins.
- Schedule and Run Workflows in Workflow Manager and monitored sessions using Informatica Workflow Monitor.
- Develop Informatica mappings, enabling the ETL process for large volumes of data into target tables.
- Design and develop process to handle high volumes of data and high volumes of data loading in each SLA.
- Used debugger, session logs and workflow logs to test the mapping and fixed the bugs.
- Analyze the dependencies between the jobs and scheduling them accordingly using the Work Scheduler.
- Create Informatica mappings, enabling the extract, transport and loading of the data into target tables.
- Create Workflow, Worklets and Tasks to schedule the loads at required frequency using Workflow Manager.
- Prepare reusable transformations to load data from operational data source to Data Warehouse.
- Improved the performance of the mappings, sessions using various optimization techniques.
Environment: SQL Server 2008, Flat files, SQL, putty, UltraEdit-32, shell Programming, Toad, SQL Developer, UNIX scripting, Windows NT, Informatica 8.1, OBIEE, Erwin, Oracle 10g.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Used CVS version control to maintain the different version of the application.
- Implemented the data persistence functionality of the application by using Hibernate to persist Java data object to the relational database. Task includes - configuring and maintaining the Hibernate configuration file.
- Part of Issue Management Team involved in development and fixing issues which are raised by Client.
- Implementing Spring IOC, Spring Controllers methodologies.
- Involved in fetching and storing the objects from DB using Hibernate.
- Implemented the persistence layer using Hibernate and configured Hibernate with spring to interact with the Database from the DAO.
- Developed Hibernate mapping files for the Object Relational Mapping while configuring Hibernate.
- Coordinating with testing team in resolving issues and finally moving to production.
- Developed Spring Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP)for Exception handling logic.
- Communicating with Business Analysts to resolve the requirements issues for the team.
- Coordinating with the team in implementation of business logic.
- Application support for System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Involved in creating test cases.
- Responsible in understanding the client requirements and coordinating with the offshore team in successful implementation of the project.