- Over 9 years of expert experience in Developing, Testing, Implementing Enterprise Applications using Java/J2EE platform and web based applications using Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD). Expert in all the phases of Life Cycle of Software Development (SDLC) like Waterfall, Agile development and Rapid Application Development (RAD).
- Implementation in Agile Software Development Team using SCRUM, TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Extensive working experience with various J2EE Frameworks like Spring MVC, Struts, JSF and expert level skills in Spring framework modules like Spring Batch, Spring Security, Spring Data, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring JTA, Spring AOP, Spring Core.
- Expertise in implementation of ORM frameworks like Hibernate, Spring data, and JPA.
- Experience in Transaction implementation, Servlets, JMS, Java Beans, XML, Web Services, Micro Services, JNDI, Multithreading Executor Services etc.,
- Strong knowledge in SOAP, WSDL, and RESTful for exchanging structured information in the implementation of web services.
- Expertise in developing applications using Core Java concepts like OOPS, Multithreading, Collections Frameworks, Exception Handling, Data structures and JDBC.
- Developed micro services like RESTful web service JAX-RS with Jersey, Swagger implementation and testing frameworks like Mock MVC, Mock Rest MVC
- Experience with major databases such as Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, DB2, MYSQL, PL/SQL and MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008.
- Expertise in Database Drivers like JDBC, Spring JSBC to invoke DB stores procedures.
- Worked on NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
- Profound knowledge on Maven, Gradle, ANT as build script for application build and deployment.
- Sound knowledge on package managers such as NPM, Bower, Webpack.
- Experienced in using source code version management tools like SVN, GIT and task runners like Grunt, Gulp and webpack
- Experience on performing unit Testing using JUnit and mocking frameworks like JMock and made sure code changes will not break existing Unit Tests
- Implemented Micro-Services based cloud architecture on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) where cloud platform as a service (PaaS)
- Good Knowledge in Amazon Web Services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon Simple DB, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon SQS, Amazon EBS and Amazon Cloud Front).
- Experience in installing Docker using Docker tool box. Environment provisioning solutions using Docker.
- Experience in deploying and configuring application servers such as IBM WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic, Jboss and Apache Tomcat.
Languages: C, C++, Java1.8, SQL, PL/SQL.
Enterprise Java: Servlets, JSTL, Design Patterns, JMS, EJB, JSP, JNDI, JDBCLog4J API, Java security
Tools: Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOCSpring Boot, Spring Security, Spring AOP, JSF, Log4J, Junit.
SOAP, RESTful, UDDI, WSDL, JAX: RPC, JAX-RS, JAX-WSJAX-B, Axis2, CFX
Web/App Servers: WebSphere, WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, JBoss.
Oracle, SQL: Server, MySQL server.
Development Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite.
OR mapping: Hibernate, JPA.
Version Control: CVS, Tortoise SVN and Git.
Star UML, Rational Rose, MS: Visio.
Defect Tracking Tools: Bugzilla, Jira, Firebug.
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit, Putty, Mockito.
OS & Environment: Windows, Sun Solaris UNIX, Linux.
Build Automation: ANT and MAVEN.
Confidential, Denver, CO
Fullstack Java Developer
- Designed and implemented the REST API’s using spring boot and User Interface using Angular 6, so that HR team can look-up the employee severance information including attendance, benefits, contact info etc which are exported to spread sheet.
- Developed REST API's using Spring boot, hosted all micro services on AWS.
- Worked with Git for version controlling.
- Providing Single Sign on access to the tool which have be available only to particular AD group.
- Working with SOAP UI for employee information.
- CI/Cd pipeline setup for the application in GitLab along with kubernetes, Docker fles etc.
- Work closely with the business owner to gather and understand the business and functional requirements.
- Estimated the work effort for updating the existing/ adding new tool for the HR Team to calculate the Severance of employee.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Java/J2EE Developer (Full Stack Developer)
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, modelling, analysis, design, development and testing (Agile Development Methodology/SCRUM and tested the application in each iteration).
- Used various bootstrap components like accordion, date picker, time picker, alert, buttons and react-bootstrap components.
- Used Java8 lambda and streams for Iterating collections and performing operations.
- Involved in CICD process using GIT, Nexus, Jenkins job creation, Maven build Create Docker image.
- Developed and consumed web services using JAX-RS, Spring .
- Developed REST API's using Spring MVC and Spring boot, hosted all micro services on AWS.
- Spring AOP for solving crosscutting concerns, providing authorization and authentication to applications using Spring security and Spring Batch for processing large amount of data.
- Developed Hibernate configuration files and queries and Implemented DAO classes using JPA and developed persistence Layer using Hibernate.
- Involved in writing SQL and Stored Procedures for handling complex queries with help of TOAD and access them through Java Programs from Oracle Database.
- Using Multi-Threading concept to process multiple tasks concurrently to make performance better.
- Configuring WebSphere Application Server on multiple platforms for both horizontal and vertical scaling for Work Load Management.
- Maintained backup schedules for server storage. Read and interpreted UNIX logs.
- Developed unit testing frame work using Junit test cases for continuous integration testing and used JTest Tool for performance testing.
- Actively used the defect tracking tool JIRA to create and track the defects of the project and GIT, Jira, Jenkins, and Maven for build packaging and deployments of the application components.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
Java Full Stack Developer
- Heavily used Core java (Collection API, Exception Handling, Generics, and Annotation) to manipulate and transfer data in the back-end and in design & implementation of web tier using Servlets and JSP.
- Extensive use of Angular JS for developing the SPAs (Single Page Applications) for internal application/tool. Worked on Angular JS directives, Controllers, Filters, Services, Templets, Events, and Injectors also created the angular custom directives, Filters, and Services.
- Testing and production support of Core java based multithreading ETL tool for distributed loading XML data into Oracle11g database using JPA/Hibernate.
- Writing Asynchronous code on the server-side for fetching data and communicating with the front-end application using AJAX calls from Front-End application using jQuery.
- Developed reusable and interoperable Web service modules based on SOA architecture using SOAP and RESTFUL.
- Developed the service layer, a layer that acts a bridge between the presentation layer and data access layer, with Spring framework.
- Implemented Spring Dependency Injection (IOC) feature of Spring framework to inject beans into User Interface and AOP for Logging.
- Configured development environment using WebLogic application server for developer's integration testing.
- Optimized using responsive design techniques to work equally well at both full and mobile screen sizes. Implemented best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques for designing webpages.
- Used Continuous delivery / Continuous Integration (CD/CI) tools Docker, Jenkins to deploy this application to AWS and used GIT for Version Control of code for incremental development.
- Used Tomcat as web server to store the static contents and Jboss as application server.
Confidential, Richmond, Virginia
Full Stack Java Developer
- Used Backbone JS to utilize its rendering functions and create controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Developed application on Spring framework by utilizing its features like Spring Boot, Spring Dependency injection, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring JPA, Spring Web flow using MVC
- Hibernate ORM framework used to interact with database through Hibernate query language (HQL).
- Used ANT to deploy application in IBM WebSphere in UNIX environment IBM AIX. Tested the application after making the necessary configuration.
- Used SOA, UDDI lookups and Web Services Description Language (WSDL) using SOAP protocol and JaxWS framework to create SOAP web services.
- Used Web services for sending and getting data from different applications using SOAP messages
- Implemented SOAP Services (JAX-WS) to interact with external systems. Involved in writing client code for invoking SOAP based web services.
Environment: Java/J2ee, SQL, PL/SQL, XML, Maven, JUnit, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, spring Security, JSP, Spring Batch, Java script, JQUERY, Backbone JS, Handle bar JS, Core Java, Hibernates, Unix script, Shell Scripts, JAX-WS, Soap Services, JAX-WS security, wsdl- 2,HTML,CSS,AJAX,IBM Websphere.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Developed and worked with JSP custom tags.
- Developed Action classes to delegate the request to the business models and Action Forms.
- Developed web application using JSF Framework that uses Model View Controller (MVC) architecture with JSP as the view in the front end.
- Created XML files to provide Context and Hibernate mapping for database persistence.
- Worked on WSDL’s files in SOAP web services.
- Involved in writing complex queries using PL/SQL to extract data from database and to delete the data and to reload the data on Oracle database.
- Developed functional test cases for Integration and Functional testing, regression testing using JUnit, and user acceptance testing.
- Used ANT as deployment tool to handle platform specific properties such as file separators and automating complicated repetitive tasks.
- Developed various scripts for Creation and deployment of the code package using WebLogic.
- Implemented the SQL queries for database interaction.
- Involved in the analysis, design and development phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and developed the User Interface validation framework in combination with custom validation built on top of Struts validation framework from the form bean.
- Used Struts framework for the MVC implementation with Spring for DI and Hibernate as ORM tool for database communication.
- Developed JSP Custom Tag Libraries for Tree Structure and Grid using Pagination Logics.
- Worked extensively with JSP's and Servlets to accommodate all presentation customizations on the front end.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and Authorization of the application and developed DAOs using Hibernate persistence API for the database operations to interact with Oracle database.
- Used Multithreading, Collections and other J2EE technologies to design and develop the code and to improve overall performance.
- Involved in design development and testing of web application and integration projects using Object Oriented technologies such as Core Java, J2EE, Struts, JSP, hibernate, Java Beans, XML, XSLT, XSL and ANT.
- Responsible for design and development of Business Process in IBM WebSphere Process Server 6.0.
- Configured Log4j, JUnit, and developed unit test cases and determining application functionality.
- Used EJB Stateless beans to generate pick lists and to run Asynchronous Batch Jobs.
Environment: SDLC, Struts, Core-JAVA, JSP, Servlets, Spring-Security, Drools Rules Engine, Hibernate, oracle, Multi-Threading, PL/SQL, OO Design, OO Analysis, XML, XSLT, IBM WebSphere, App Server, Log4J, Multi-Threading, Struts, Eclipse.