- 8 years of experience in the software development cycle, involved in analysis, design, development, testing, documentation, implementation & maintenance of application software in Web - based applications using Java/J2EE technologies. experience in design and development which involves advancements and maintenance of the full stack web applications. Expertise in analyzing complex projects involves Agile Scrum as well as with projects migrating from waterfall to Agile.
- Highly proficient in spring framework and extensively applied spring Security, Spring MVC and Spring JDBC Templates
- Good Knowledge of utilizing IDE Tools like Eclipse, NetBeans, JBuilder, Rational Application Developer(RAD) for Java/J2EE application advancement.
- Extensive experience in the J2EE platform including, developing both front end & back end applications using Java, Servlets, JSF, JSP, EJB, AJAX, Spring, Struts, Hibernate, JAXB, JMS, JDBC, Web Services.
- Used the Microservices architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and SOAP Web Services. Hands on experience on Multithreading and developing Web Services applications using REST Client, REST API, SOAP UI, dozer mapper.
- Involved in scripting to build projects and deploy its process using ANT and Maven. Highly experienced with Continuous Integration (CI) with Maven and Jenkins. Hands on experience in installing, configuring, tuning IBM Web Sphere, Apache TomcatandJBoss server.
- Experience in scripting database objects like Functions, Stored procedures, Triggers in Oracle and holding a good knowledge of software management with CVS, SVN, and GIT forversion control. Expertise in UNIX and Shell Scripting.
- Experience in using Testing frameworks in Test Driven Development (TDD) suchas JUnit, Mockito, Power Mock, EasyMock, QUnit, Protractor, Cucumber, and Selenium.
- Proficientin RDBMS concepts and experience in working with Oracle 9i/10g/11g, DB2 and MY SQL PL/SQL, SQL Plus, Database triggers, Procedures, Functions.
- Good knowledge of identity and access management tools. Experienced in Single-Sign-On space involved in designing and implementation of end-to-end security solutions. Using Ping Federate and CA SiteMinder.
- Established the SP and IDP connections in PingFederate to integrate the third-party applications using CA API portal and wrote the scripts using Java platform to fetch the user’s primary group from Microsoft Active Directory via LDAP directory.
- Intently worked with the Release management team to deploy and build the appropriate code in various environments like DEV/QA/SIT/UAT/Prod.
- Ability to learn new technology and seamlessly manage the workload to meet theDeadline.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Java EE 4/5, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JSTL, XSLT, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, JPA,JSF
XML/Web Services: XML, XSD, SOA, WSDL, SOAP, Apache Axis, DOM, SAX, JAXWS, JAX-RS, XMLBeans, REST, JAXB, Restful, AWS
Frameworks: Struts, Hibernate ORM, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, SpringAOP, Selenium, Mockito, JUnit, QUnit, Protractor, Cucumber
ORACLE 11g/12c MS: Access, MySQL, SQL-Server, DB2, Redis
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Web Sphere, Web Logic, IBM
IDE s: Eclipse, NetBeans, WebStorm
Methodologies: Unified Modeling Language (UML), Rational Unified Process (RUP), Agile.
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle, Docker, Jenkins.
Version Control: GIT, SVN, CVS, JIRA
Java/Angular Full Stack Developer
Confidential, New York, NY
- Involved in designing and development of the applications using Agile procedures and participated in SCRUM meetings for the effective development of the applications.
- Developed web applications for the backend system using Angular CLI, Angular 4, HTML 5, CSS3, Webpack, TypeScript, WIJMO, and SAAS.
- Implemented complex forms using the Angular 4 Reactive forms and Form Builder was used to perform the validations.
- Used numerous Bootstrap components such as calendars, masks, uploaders, sliders, alerts, and modal dialogs for developing the UI.
- Angular HTTP module was used to consume the RESTFUL web services and RXJS operator was used to transforming these responses.
- Evaluated and Tested the various NoSQL database systems and Troubleshooting the cluster configurations to ensure high availability in different crash scenarios.
- Created custom Mongo applications explicit to Clients requirement and Upgraded the different version of Mongo database on different platforms.
- Developed spring-based applications with less configuration using spring boot which is thoroughly faster in developing cloud services.
- Used spring boot and spring data with JPA to design and develop the Rest based Microservices
- Created Angular HttpClient interceptors to add necessary JWT tokens for the outgoing requests from UI.
- Used Router module Agular Routes to enable the lazy loading for modules and components.
- Created the RXJS Observables and different operators while functioning with HTTP JSON responses and defined custom error handler to handle error scenarios.
- Created UI pages using WIJMO components such as Flex charts, Flexgrid, and Multirow data grid
- Utilized Object/relational mapping (ORM) solution, Hibernate and the procedure of data mapping for representation from the MVC model to Oracle relational model using SQL - based schema.
- Used dependency injection through creating and injecting Spring services, Spring controllers, and DAOs to wire the objects of the business classes.
- Used Apache Camel for integrating the different applications using the protocols such as HTTP and JMS.
- The Spring MVC was used to maintain and intercept the different controllers to delegate the request flow to the back-end tier of the application.
- Worked extensively on creating controllers, Interfaces and execution classes utilizing Spring MVC structure and utilized Microservice design with Spring Boot based services through REST.
- Worked broadly with Spring bean wiring, Spring DAO a spring AOP modules and executed Spring AOP in exception handling, which it reduces the development time to handle the exceptions.
- Worked with the relational database design and wrote stored procedures, viewed and functioned with Oracle using SQL Scripts
- Used Eclipse (IDE) and GIT as a Version Controlto develop, debug, integrate and deploy the applications.
- UsedJENKINS for continuous integration and continuous delivery to the AWS environment.
- Used JUnit as the testing framework to write test cases and used Protractor as automation testing for the developed Java applications.
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Developed applications based on J2EE using the frameworks Hibernate, Spring, JSF and used SOAP/REST web services, WebSphere integration tool to develop the WPS components.
- Worked in Agile Methodology (SDLC) and participated in the daily Scrum meetings, product backlogs, Sprint planning.
- Implemented business layer using Core Java, Spring Beans using dependency injection, spring annotations, and Spring MVC components.
- Created Spring MVC components like Dispatch servlets, configure Request mapping annotation controllers, view resolver components.
- Implemented spring controllers with annotations, validations using model attributes to pass the request from the presentation layer to helper classes.
- Implemented transaction management using spring declarative transaction management with Spring AOP concepts.
- Integrated spring with Hibernate using configurations and implemented DAO layer to save entities into the database.
- Extensively used Hibernate ORM in the data access layer to write DAOs. Developed hibernate mapping and Configuration files.
- Responsible for design and developing Persistence classes using Hibernate, and Spring, JDBC Template frameworks to save data in database tables.
- Generating Hibernate mapping files and domains using tables.
- Developed a fully automated continuous integration system using Git-Stash, Jenkins, MySQL, and custom tools developed in Python and Bash.
- Implemented Hibernate Inheritance strategies to map relationships between tables and configured many-many relationship using Hibernate annotations.
- Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Tested all application controllers extensively with Agular’s built-in testing facilities.
- Created RESTful web service to server ECU strategy files to sync my ride website.
- Involved in creating/consuming SOAP-based web services to expose business operations.
- JSF (Java Server Faces) was used to simplify development integration of user interfaces and the operation on the values they (UI) hold.
- Implemented logging mechanism using log4j.
- Used JSF for user interface layer development and tools like Firebug for Web Accessibility.
- UsedMaven tool for the package, develop and deploy an application project, and integrated with Jenkins.
- Experienced in configuring managed beans to make it avail to the application by declaring them in the faces-config.xml configuration file.
- Implemented JAXB to organize the java objects to XML object and arrange the message into the message queue
- Worked on JSON format as well for data transfer.
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
Confidential, Irving, Texas
- Experienced in designing and Analysis and Design of various modules using J2EE Architecture.
- Involved in implementation of Information system development methodology ISDM for designing, analyzing for the developing systems
- Written Hibernate annotation-based mapping java classes with Oracle Database tables.
- Developed web services SOAP, WSDL and web services clients using JAXB and XML, implemented SOA architecture.
- Involved in High-Level Design and prepared Logical view of the Application.
- Involved in designing and developing of Object-Oriented methodologies using UML and created Use Case, Class, Sequence diagrams.
- Implemented Multithread concepts in java classes to avoid deadlocking.
- Created Core java Interfaces and Abstract classes for different functionalities.
- Written Spring Core and Spring MVC files to associate DAO with Business Layer.
- Used PL/SQL procedures.
- Created Data Source and deployed the web application in the IBM WebSphere Application Server.
- Implemented JSF in Presentation layer programming using JSTL, AJAX, GWT Development.
- Created controller Servlets for handling HTTP requests from JSP pages.
- Developed client user interface using JSPs and Servlets.
- Used Version Control Tool to perform Checking-out and Checking-in of codes from the repository.
- Used EJB Query Language to retrieve data from Hypersonic SQL.
- Developed web services in Java and Experienced with SOAP.
- Developed and maintained Ant Scripts for the build purposes on testing and production environments.
- Evaluated Design Document, gathered the data from Architect and Business Analysts to structure the Functional Specifications for this UI Interface Project.
- Used AJAX to create the dynamic autocompletion forms and generate the user validation functionalities.
- Analyzed Use Case Diagrams and created various UML Diagrams such as class and sequence diagrams.
- Designed and developed applications using the Struts framework. Configured the Struts-config.xml, Tiles-def.xml and properties file for the executed modules.
- Highly participated in complete Agile Development Methodology which involved testing the applications within each iteration.
- Obtained bean references by developing code in spring framework using dependency injection DI and Inversion of control IOC.
- Used numerous SQL statements and procedures to store and retrieve the data from the databases. issues and fixing it to deploy the applications on the server.
- Provided the central logging facility using the Log4jand used GIT for version control.
Environment: Java1.5/J2EE,LCDS, My Eclipse 6.0.1, HTML, CSS, DHTML, Jboss, Subversion SVN, Rational Rose UML, Oracle 9i/10g, SQL Developer, Spring, SOA, Hibernate 3.2, jQuery, JSP, Servlets, log4j, Ant, Web Services, AJAX, JavaBeans, Struts, Framework.
- Extensively involved in analysis, design, and development of the project
- Developed application by using Struts, Servlets, and JSPs (Java Server Pages).
- Worked on XML schema XSD , XSL/XSLT, XML to direct the XML documents, SAX to process and parser XML files.
- Designed and Implemented the J2EE Based Struts with JDBC in Eclipse IDE. Extensively worked on Java server-side programming using Servlets, and JSP. CSS is used to style Web pages, XHTML and XML markup.
- The build and deployment process automated by developing the ANT script.
- Used Web Services like WSDL and SOAP, Deployed applications on JBoss server.
- Involved in inserting dependencies into the code using Spring Core Module.
- Developed mail alert mechanism for alerting the users when their selection criteria are met.
- Designed use case diagrams, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams as a part of Design Phase using Rational Rose.
- Created and implemented PL/SQL queries, views stored procedures and triggers.
- Deployed web components, presentation components and business components in Web Logic Application Server.
- Used CVS for the concurrent development in the team and for code repository.
- Involved in regression testing, evaluating the response times, and resolving the connection pooling issues.
- Deployed applications on Linux client machines and monitored the application for any further issues.