- Have 5 years of extensive development experience specializing in environment building distributed applications for web deployment using Java, Spring, Spring Boot and Angular.
- Experience in migrating from Angular JS 1.x to Angular 2.0 such as, @Route, Router Outlet, router-link etc.
- Good Expertise in SOA using SOAP and Rest based Web Services
- Expertise in test Driven Development using Junit, Mockito, Karma and Jasmine
- Experience in supporting legacy applications using technologies JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Java Server Faces (JSF), Java Persistence API (JPA), JNDI Struts and Hibernate.
- Good exposure towards various spring modules: Aspect-oriented Programming (AOP), Instrumentation, Integration, Security, Boot, Spring JDBC
- Good Exposure towards AWS and PCF for deployment of Microservices
- Good hands on Rabbit MQ and Apache Kafka
- Experience in Installing, Configuring, Deploying and maintaining Application and Web Servers such as Oracle Web Logic, JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP), Apache Tomcat Server and IBM Web Sphere 8.5.
- Experience in Integrating and deploying applications using Apache Camel, Apache CXF, Apache Kafka, ActiveMQ, Service Mix and JBoss Fuse Enterprise Service Bus (ESB).
- Expertise in Producing and consuming Web Services Technologies like Restful (JAX-RS), SOAP (JAX-WS), JAX-RPC and JAXR (Java API for XML Registries).
- Experience in writing SQL queries in PL/SQL, Triggers, and Stored Procedures in Relational Database management systems like Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL, and DB2.
- Experience in understanding and using NoSQL databases Mongo DB, Apache Cassandra, Couch DB, and Redis.
- Expertise in using Version control Systems likes SVN, Git, GitLab and Bitbucket
- Expertise in developing, Testing, Debugging, Integrating and Deploying Enterprise applications using Integrated Development Environments (IDE) IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, STS, RAD and Net Beans.
- Experience in Continuous Integration (CI) using Jenkins
- Good understanding of the build tools Maven and NPM
- Having very strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently and within the group, can learn quickly and easily adaptable to the working environment.
- Good exposure in interacting with clients and solving application environment issues and can communicate effectively with people at different levels including stakeholders, internal teams, and the senior management.
Operating Systems: Windows and Unix
Web Technologies:: Angular 6, Bootstrap, Angular Material, NodeJS, CSS3
Web Services: REST and SOAP
Frameworks: Spring Boot, Spring DATA JPA, Hibernate and Selenium
RDBMS: ORACLE, MS SQL Server and MY SQL
NOSQL: MongoDB and Apache Cassandra
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Web Sphere, Web Logic, IBM Web Sphere
IDE s: Eclipse, NetBeans, WebStorm
Version Controls: GIT, and Bit Bucket
Methodologies: Agile -Scrum and Agile-Kanban
Build Tools: Maven, Gradle, NPM, Docker and Jenkin
Cloud: AWS (Lambda, S3, SQS, SNS, Cloud Watch, Cloud Front, EC2) and Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF)
Java Full stack Developer
- Involved in SDLC requirements gathering, analysis, design, development and testing of application, developed using AGILE/Scrum methodology.
- Used java 1.8 features like stream, Lambda expressions, functional interface, collections, Date/Time changes and type annotations.
- Created AWS Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) for instance RDP/SSH logon, worked with teams to lock down security groups.
- Utilized Java 1.8 features like Lambda expressions for collection evaluation and comparing the data, Stream API for Bulk data operations on Collections which would increase the performance of the Application, Parallel operations on collections for effective sorting mechanisms and to change the sequential stream flow of threads while session establishment.
- Worked on configuration and administration of databases like MySQL and NoSQL databases like MongoDB.
- Involved in the user interface implementation for various screens of the application using java swings.
- Worked with databases like MongoDB, MySQL.
- Translation of different reports made in Oracle reports and discoverer.
- Developed React JS pages, Web services calls and AJAX calls for the application
- Strong MySQL and MongoDB administration skills in Unix, Linux and Windows.
- Developed test cases and test plans besides involving in Unit testing, Integration testing and User Acceptance testing extensively.
- Created AngularJS controllers, services and used Angular filters for filter functionality in search box and integrator functionalities.
- Developed Rest Api to processes the data from DB to another Rest Service.
- Worked on AWS, High Availability Practices and deploying backup/restore infrastructure.
- Involved in building COSMOS web services test application.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Experience in continuous integration using Jenkins for timely builds, code coverage, running test.
- Involved in architecture design, development and implementation of Hadoop deployment, backup and recovery systems.
- Designed and Developed the Monitoring and commanding capability in the Java Swing UI using the common Swing components.
- Developed the web applications using Core Java Threading and Collection.
- Coded web services to expose Oracle DB Functions and Store procedures.
- Connected to Data sources and performed operations using Spring Data Framework features like Spring JDBC and Spring ORM.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using Hibernate to fetch data from database and avoid redundant database access statements.
- Created and presented training materials surrounding adoption of the Groovy language.
- Developed Oracle PL/SQL store procedures and functions to process information used to generate reports.
Confidential, Deerfield, IL
Java Full stack Developer
- Extensively involved in developing Web interface using JSP, JSP Standard Tag Libraries (JSTL) using Struts Framework.
- Developed application using spring MVC, Spring Batch, JSP, JSTL and AJAX on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring.
- Working on Angular, HTML5, CSS3 and Typescript. Worked on additional frameworks like Bootstrap for responsive design.
- Designed the system based on spring MVC Model architecture. Developed a business logic layer using spring Dependency Injection and client-side Java-beans for DAO Design Patterns.
- Create internal dashboards, alerts, and scheduled reports to monitor overall Splunk performance. On boarded new data into a multi-tiered Splunk environment.
- Designed and developed components relating to Concept Wave projects.
- Created and updated database objects in Concept Wave frameworks.
- Created Stream Rest based Application interfaces on java 8 environment.
- Implemented batch configuration in spring boot application. Created the Maven project to integrate Spring boot, Restful API, Oracle & microservices.
- Worked on Java Multithreading, Collections & Coherence Framework. Implemented Java Multithreading to refresh the cache at a given set of time interval.
- Involved in process for builds and deployments with Maven, Bamboo and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Created WAR/EAR files using MAVEN build and deployed them on JBOSS server.
- Created multi-module Maven project and used Maven to build applications and Jenkins for continuous integration continuous deployment.
- Created User services in Cloud Foundry for connecting database with different life cycles using spring profile.
- Used SOAP web service to get corporate card information and to make changes in the card database for businesses.
- Worked with IBM SOA Suites like WebSphere MQ Programming.
- Created API Jenkins job, set up GitHub repository for Mule project also created project POM.
- Created SOAP web service in pushing data to downstream systems and Implemented request and response objects using SOAP web services.
- Written SQL statements for retrieving data from DB2 using JDBC and used IBM Data Studio to view and update the DB2 Database and worked on MongoDB.
- Developed and written Stored Procedures and views to extract the needed data from DB2 and reflect on the UI. Created DB2 Server Stored Procedures for implementing business logic at the database level.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Used MongoDB to store Big Data in JSON format and Aggregation is used in MongoDB to Match, Sort and Group operation.
- Developed UI component with AngularJS framework by utilizing the core features like MVC pattern and Dependency Injection.
- Developed the back-end web services using Python and designed the front end of the application using Python, CSS, AJAX, JSON, Drupal and JQuery.
- Used collections in Python for manipulating and looping through different user defined objects.
- Used Multithreading to improve the performance for processing of data feeds.
- Implemented Angular JS Data Binding capability in HTML5 to give user a rich and responsive experience.
- Used jQuery to modify DOM elements content by using cross-browser selector engine called Sizzle.
- Developed and implemented the MVC Architectural Pattern using Spring Framework and used Spring IOC container to maintain core Objects Lifecycle.
- Implemented test driven development (TDD), executed unit test plans and Grails Spock Test cases for all existing controllers, Services and Domain classes and Grails Pagination to display data using Grails Templates and views.
- Implemented Spring Security for user authentication, limit login attempts and password hashing.
- Developed Web Services (SOAP) using Spring-WS to handle user requests and interact with other components.
- Developed Microservices using Spring Boot and Spring Batch, that create, update, delete and get the assignment information from backend.
- Implemented Spring Boot Microservices to divide the application into various sub modules.
- Created application on Spring Batch framework and Multithreading to improve performance. Used Multithreading for faster and parallel processing of documents.
- Implemented Web Services clients for APIs by using Spring WebService Template class.
- Used parsers like SAX and DOM for parsing xml documents and XSLT for XML transformations.
- Designed and Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers in MS SQL to cater the needs for the entire application. Developed complex SQL queries for extracting data from the database.