- An IT Professional with expertise in complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) like analysis, design and development of Multi-Tier Client/Server and Web based applications.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) based on Unified Modeling Language (UML) architecture using Microsoft Visio.
- Developed different Web components such as JSPs, Servlets, Filters, Custom Tag Handlers and Business components such as RMI, EJB, JMS, and Web Services.
- Experience in utilizing open-source frameworks such as AngularJS, Node-JS, Struts, and spring, Hibernate, JSF and JQuery.
- Worked on cloud-based servers like AWS, AZURE and Rackspace.
- Experience in consuming RESTful services using Angular $http, $resource and JQuery to exchange (request / responses) information with databases such as Oracle and MySQL.
- Experienced in MEAN stack development (Mongo-DB, and AngularJS & Node.JS).
- Experience in developing web applications using Java/J2EE, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, and spring, Struts, JSF, Hibernate, WebServices and XML.
- Experience with features of Angular 2 such as directives, dependency injection, modules and routing.
- Senior software with expertise in Scala, Java and other programming languages and web frameworks.
- Extensively worked with MVC Architecture using spring, Hibernate, Apache Struts .
- Experienced in Unit Testing and generating of Test cases for web applications.
- Experience in working with IBM WebSphere 6x, 7x application server and Apache tomcat.
- Experienced in working with XML technologies like XML, XSL, XSD, XSLT and DTD.
- Possess strong working knowledge of Database Programming using SQL, PL/SQL and Stored Procedures.
- Expertise in implementing GoF patterns and J2EE Design Patterns like Singleton, Front Controller, Factory Pattern, Business Delegate, Service Locater, Session Fa ade, Data Transfer Objects DTO, and Data Access Objects DAO .
- Developed the UI panels using XHTML, AngularJS, XML and JQuery.
- Proficient in deploying J2EE components (EAR/WAR/JAR) on WAS 6.x/7.x and shell scripting.
- Developed scripts for automating tasks using Ant 1.7.
- Strong working experience of relational database management systems like DB2 and Oracle 9i/10g/11g and SQL Server 2005/2008.
- Excellent working experience with different operating systems like Windows, UNIX and LINUX.
- Used Bootstrap and AngularJS, React.js and Node.js in effective web design.
- Highly proficient in understanding new technologies accomplishing projects goals successfully.
- Exceptionally well organized, strong work ethics and willingness to work hard to achieve employer objectives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, presentation and problem solving skills.
- Good team player and ability to work in fast paced environment.
Languages: SQL, PLSQL, XML, XHTML, HTML, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script.
Java Technologies: Java, J2EE, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JavaBeans, Java mail.
Frame Works: Struts, JSF, Hibernate, Angular JS, Angular 2, Spring, AJAX, EJBs, Cucumber and JUnit.
Development Tools: Eclipse, ANT 1.7, Rapid Application Developer, Maven
Application Servers: WebSphere, Apache Tomcat and JBoss.
Design and Modeling: Microsoft Visio, UML and Rational Rose.
Web Services: SOAP, REST.
Databases: IBM DB2, Oracle 9i/10g/11g and SQL Server 2005/2008.
Scripting languages: Java Script, Shell Script.
XML technologies: DTD, XSD, XML, XSL, XSLT, XQuery, SAX, DOM, JAXP.
Version Control: CVS, SVN, Git and Clear Case.
Environment: UNIX, Red Hat Linux, Windows, Mac OS
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Java Full stack Developer
- Involved in SDLC requirements gathering, analysis, design, development and testing of application, developed using AGILE/Scrummethodology.
- Used java 1.8 features like stream, Lambda expressions, functional interface, collections, Date/Time changes and type annotations.
- Utilized Java 1.8 features like Lambda expressions for collection evaluation and comparing the data, Stream API for Bulk data operations on Collections which would increase the performance of the Application, Parallel operations on collections for effective sorting mechanisms and to change the sequential stream flow of threads while session establishment.
- Extensively used JAVA OOP’s concepts for developing Automation Frameworks using Eclipse, Maven, Selenium WebDriver and TestNG.
- Redesigned and re-implemented services using NGINX, Node JS, Express JS, Mongo DB, and MySQL.
- Designed and implemented logging, monitoring, and error debugging using MuleSoft.
- Implemented client side Interface using ReactJS.
- Maintained Interface compatibility and concurrency in the project using Java 8 new features like default, static methods and Concurrency API.
- Hosted web applications on Azure Web Sites.
- Involved in writing Java API for Amazon Lambda to manage some of the AWS services.
- Implemented design patterns in Scala for the application.
- Created AngularJS controllers, services and used Angular filters for filter functionality in search box and integrator functionalities.
- Responsible for developing data pipeline by implementing Kafka producers and consumers and configuring brokers.
- Updated the application with new features of Angular 4.
- Used in-built market place services of PCF for RabbitMQ, MySQL config.Restful API’s are created to handle real-time request/response.
- Created PL/SQL procedures, functions and batch scripts.
- Used AWS framework for creating background and multistep workflows.
- Developed front-end applications using ReactJS, Flux, NodeJS and Docker and Built Spring based Java and Scala services to support Enterprise Web application.
- Configured Kafka to read and write messages from external programs.
- Utilized Kubernetes for the runtime environment of the CI/CD system to build, test deploy.
- Used Java 8 Method s feature to point to methods by their names and used functional Interfaces.
- Involved in Batch Module and Developed Batch's using Spring Batch.
- Design and Develop Microservices for various Activation and management activities in One Network flow.
- Implemented Microservices Architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST, SOAP.
- Development, testing and software support for GBE technology program and JMX portals.
- Used Spring MVC and Dependency Injection for handling presentation and business logic.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and Authorization of the application.
- Implemented persistence framework using Hibernate& Handled Transaction Management using the provided data source.
Confidential, Lakewood, CO
Java Full stack Developer
- Worked in a highly dynamic AGILE environment and participated in scrum and sprint meetings.
- Implemented various J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Builder etc.
- Extensively used Java 8 features such as lambda expressions, Parallel operations on collections, multithreading and for effective sorting mechanisms and Streams to store and process the data.
- Implemented Multithreading concept to handle transaction management with isolation and propagation levels.
- Used HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, Bootstrap, AngularJS and Node.js as frontend building Environment.
- Implementation of Restful web services using Spring REST.
- Worked on distributed test automation execution on different environment as part of Continuous Integration Process using Selenium Grid and Jenkins.
- Configure and run gulp tasks in Node.js runtime and handle injection, CSS pre-processing, test-running.
- Worked on MuleSoft Any point API platform on designing and implementing Mule API.
- Created User Controls and simple animations using Java Script and Python.
- Highly used Angular 2 router to build single page application for navigate through the different status and multiple modals.
- Used React.js to create more responsive Webpages, which can be compatible with all the browsers and compatible with the different devices.
- Implemented Spring Boot Microservices to divide the application into various sub modules.
- Migrated databases from SQL Server to Azure SQL Server.
- Hosting Micro Services on PCF and AWS platforms.
- Worked with OpenShift platform in managing Docker containers and Kubernetes Cluster.
- Real time streaming the data using Spark with Kafka.
- Developed reusable Ext JS components Such as Viewport, Panel, and Grids etc.
- Developed screens in JSF Prime faces components interacting with various systems.
- Developed custom directives, Factories and Services in AngularJS and implemented code asper coding standards.
- Used ReactJS in development of the web application to bind the data/model that is being retrieved from a database through services provided in a controller to the view using scope.
- Involved in PL/SQL code review and modification for the development of new requirements. Coded PL-SQL packages and procedures to perform data loading, error handling and logging
- Configured and used WebLogic content management to display content in JSP view components.
- Configured Spark streaming to receive real time data from the Kafka and store the stream data to HDFS using Scala.
- Implemented the various services using Microservices architecture in which the services working dependently.
- Integration of Amazon Web Services(AWS) with other applications infrastructure.
- Added dynamic functionality to the application by implementing JQuery, Node js.
- Implemented the business modules integration using Spring and Hibernate data mapping.
- MYSQL was used as the database for the application which was hosted in the cloud using Amazon RDS service.
- Developed and maintained functions, procedures, triggers, indexes using MYSQL database programming.
- Used JIRA for resolving bugs/defects in application by coordinated with team members of the project.
- Used GIT as a version control system and deployed the application in Production environment and implemented Log4J for Logging Errors
- Involved in Production Support and Maintenance of the application and troubleshooting of Issues on JBoss by checking logs, payments etc.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Java Full stack Developer
- Developed code using Java, J2EE, and spring also used Hibernate as an ORM tool for object relational mapping
- Designed components for the project using best practices and J2EE design patterns such as Model-View-Controller (MVC), Data Access Object, and Value Object.
- Designed and developed a Restful APIs for different modules in the project as per the requirement.
- Used REST API for development for Microservices.
- Used a light front-end framework against the JSON API for their service requests.
- Designed the User Interface using use case diagrams, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams as a part of Design Phase using Rational Rose.
- Worked with other engineers to design, implement, test, and tune features of MarkLogic Server, including EC2 integration, system monitoring, flexible replication, and forest replica failover. Taken care of complete Java multi-threading part in back end components.
- Used Multithreading and collections to improve performance of application.
- Coordinate with all the teams for functional requirements and ensure compliance to all architecture standards.
- Implementing Microservices to communicate with each other across applications.
- Designed and developed Rest Based Webservices using Jersey framework.
- Developed applications using latest technologies like spring, hibernate (using annotations), and REST based WebServices, XML API and tools.
- Used spring framework for integrating the MVC components with business services.
- Design and development web-application for business reporting and systems monitoring and troubleshooting; using J2EE, Tomcat.
- Strong experience of developing data models using Hibernate POJO's, configuring Hibernate persistence layer.
- Worked as a front-end web developer and AngularJs based application.
- Used AngularJS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Spring Controllers were used with AngularJS to route the control to desired Java services
- Worked on Spring MVC Architecture for web applications.
- Configured and deployed the application using Tomcat and Web Sphere.
- Built Java applications using Maven and deployed JAVA/J2EE applications through Application servers.
- Develop business requirements and specifications for specialized components, which may involve identifying alternatives at the system level.
- Designing, developing and maintaining complex programs in specialty component system.
- Implemented Spring MVC, which includes writing Controller classes for handling requests, processing form submissions and performing validations.
- Achieved Dependency injection by creating spring services, spring controllers and DAOs to wire objects of business classes.
- Designing and executing stored procedures for data migration from legacy data to SQL Server.
- Developing Web Services using SOAP as a protocol to send request and response in the form of XML messages using WSDL.
- Used Hibernate to deal with the database and wrote complex HQL to handle the persistence operations.
- Working on ANT scripts to build the application generating JAR files for application deployment.
- Developing Junit test cases for testing the functionality of the code and Involved in defect fixing and tracking using HP ALM quality center 11.
- Used Clear case as version control tool.
- Followed agile methodology for the application development.
- Developed web application using Struts, JSP, Servlets, Java beans that uses MVC design pattern.
- Created user-friendly GUI interface and Web pages using HTML, CSS and JSP.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries, third party libraries and Java Script to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance using Singleton design pattern in Hibernate Utility class.
- Used Eclipse as IDE tool for creating Servlets, JSP, and XML.
- Used AJAX API for intensive user operations and client-side validations.
- Wrote Stored Procedures and complicated queries for IBM DB2.
- Worked on parsing the XML files using DOM/SAX parsers.
- Implemented Log4J for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking using loggers, appender’s components.
- Used Rational Clear Case for version control and Clear Quest for bug tracking.