- Solid software experience in design, development and testing of applications;
- Over 6 years’ experience in developing applications of Android Operating Systems;
- Experience in developing application for Android Operating System using Eclipse IDE, Android Studio, SQLite, JAVA, XML, Android SDK and ADT plug - in;
- Experience on Apache2; Experience in using JSON libraries; Expertise in troubleshooting and debugging;
- Advanced Degrees and s from top Universities;
- Fast learner, responsible team player, optimistic people-person;
- Bilingual, fluent in both English and Chinese (Mandarin).
Technologies: Android, ASP.NET
Software Packages: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), Adobe Flash MX, Eclipse IDE, Android Studio, Microsoft Visual Studio 2010, NetBeans IDE
Middleware/Tools: Android SDK, ADT plug: in, Git, Perforce, QPST, QXDM, Apache Server
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7, Linux (Ubuntu)
DBMS: SQL, MySQL, SQLite
Android Application Developer
Confidential, Overland Park, KS
- Analyze Sprint requirements and then review with User experience (UX) design team to meet customer needs.
- Use Android SDK, Eclipse IDE, Android Studio, Git, Perforce to develop Confidential Phone, Contact, Message apps for supporting Sprint CallerID solution. Provide functionality to identify caller name and phone call protector.
- Use Android SDK, Eclipse IDE, Android Studio, Git, Perforce to develop Voice over Wifi Confidential application for supporting Sprint Wifi Calling. Provide functionality to use Wifi network to make a phone call by phone application directly. Support 911 address requirements by Google Map service.
- Use Android SDK, Eclipse IDE, Git develop Android Test Application and WiFi offloading application to enable or disable WiFi automatically for Confidential mobile device; define different Category and Stationary SSID network, like "home", "office", "school" and connect to the Stationary network smartly.
- Use Android SDK, Eclipse IDE, Android Studio, Git, Perforce to develop new version updates for bugs fix and new requirements implemented for the existing applications, such as Sprint CallerID, Sprint Wifi Calling, WiFi Offloading apps.
- Test developed applications' functionalities to meet Sprint requirements; doing unit test, sanity test or regression test for different applications.
- Support testing and bug report for other applications like Sprint Visual Voicemail, Lookout, Facebook, Amazon, Sprint ID and some other app under different devices and mobile network.
- Support different Confidential mobile devices like G975U, G970U,N960U, N950U, etc. which were released or will be released in ; test new Baseband Version for different devices which support Android SDK 4.0 and later.
- Test the new released version of the applications based on log messages, using Eclipse, Adb tools, DDMS, Hierarchy View, JAVA debug tools, APK tools, QPST, QXDM to find out issues and report issues to application team.
- Keep monitoring the issues until bugs fixed; help application team identify errors by exception logs; verify issues which report by other engineers and add updated comment to the ticket.
Environment: Windows 7, Linux, Eclipse 4.2, Android Studio, Android SDK, APK Tools, Git, Perforce, QPST, QXDM
ASP.NET Web Application Developer
- Created application flow chart and database structure during the initial phase of the project, contacted with client every week and got updated requests.
- Worked as a front end developer, created login page, administrator page, account profile management page, welcome page, search page, different report page, report review and generation page and printing page.
- Helped back end developer created database helper class, created different session variables and stored middle operation variables.
- Worked on Microsoft Visual Studio 2010, created testing case to test the application, set testing data in database, fixed all the bugs, and an enhanced user interface.
Environment: Windows 7, Microsoft Visual Studio 2010, Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2, IE browser
Android Application Developer
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
- Involved in full life cycle of the application including wireframe design, server development and client development.
- Worked on the feature that helps the user identify his current location and the query back-end to find preferred preferred vendors.
- Worked on the feature that uses a MySQL database to store merchants and goods information, user profile and order history.
- Developed the server code in PHP-MySQL.
- Implemented wrapper classes for sever code and also designed the database tables for all the features in MySQL database.
- Developed the code in object oriented manner for better code reuse.
- Created the client codes using JAVA in eclipse SDK3.6.1.
Environment: Ubuntu, Eclipse 3.6.1, Android SDK, XML, JSON, Apache
Database Administrator and Network Coordinator
- Responsible for the maintenance of system relational databases with SQL Server Management Studio.
- Monitored operating security; Managed database backup; Performed authority allocation and management under Windows XP operating system.