- Have 5+ years of IT Experience in Design, Development with Testing with Around 4+ years of experience in Pega PRPC and 3+ years of experience in JAVA based technologies.
- Experience in full life cycle development of system, requirement elicitation, making Use Cases, Class Diagram, Activity Diagrams, Deployment Diagrams and Sequence Diagram, sub systems.
- Proficient in Handling Intents, Creating Service items and Access Group work management
- Used Connectors and SOAP Services & Connectors in Pega PRPC to integrate with external systems
- Customized User Interfaces based on the requirements using Sections, Harness, Portals, and Gadgets rules and various Styles
- Clear understanding of using Clipboard, Tracer and SMA for debugging, PAL for performance analysis and Preflight tool to check application Guardrails Compliance.
- Knowledge of Pega BIX tool to extract for reporting and migration purpose from Pega DB.
- Expertise in Web Sphere Application Server for setting up data sources and verifying the logs.
- Used RDBMS for checking the constraints in DB and uses integrities for tables and stored procedures.
- Hands on various applications servers like IBM Web Sphere, BEA Web Logic, Web services, Ant Deployments, CVS and frameworks like Struts and JUnit.
- Experience in software development methodologies like Waterfall methodology and Agile Scrum.
- Experience in designing high level class structure, workflows and Rule set management in Pega PRPC.
- Strong knowledge in implementing various PRPC components like Decision tables, Decision Maps, Declarative expressions, Constraints, and Indexes etc.
- Experience in Oracle Database, Developed SQL Scripts, Stored Procedures, functions and packages.
Languages & Tools: PRPC 7.2, 6.2 SP2.
Web Servers / Technologies: Web Logic, Web Sphere, HTML, XML, SOAP, SOAP UI, and MSXML3.0.
Databases: Oracle8.x/9.x/7.x, DB2, MS - Access, and SQL Server.
Build tools: Maven 3.0, ANT
Operating systems: Windows 10/8/7/NT/XP/2000/98, Unix, Linux
Design Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Test Driven, Waterfall
Confidential, Perryville, MO
Sr. Pega Developer
- Involved in the high - level analysis, estimation and in the preparation of high-level design documents and detailed design documents.
- Worked with the Business Leads and Business Analysts to define business requirements for system design and analyzed those requirements.
- Created Decision Rules, Map Value, Decision Table, Decision Tree and Declarative Expressions.
- Creation of activities and steps for implementing core business logic.
- Involved in Bug fixing activities with System Architects.
- Updated the Agents that run activities to create work objects.
- Experienced working with Connectors and Services
- Creation of search reports using List view rules of PRPC.
- Actively involved in the User Interface solutions for the clients.
- Worked with Clipboard, Rules Inspector, DB trace and Tracer for troubleshooting the issues
- Always considered performance, used PLA and had an eye on Pega logs.
- Testing and debugging using tracer and Rules Inspector.
Environment: PegaPRPC 7.1.8, 5.4, MS Visio, HTML, XML, SQL Connectors, HTTP, SOAP Services, Oracle 11g, Java, J2EE, CSS and Java Script, IBM Web Sphere Application Server 7
Confidential, NYC, NY
Pega PRPC Developer
- Involved in the requirements review, design, development, Unit testing and Bug fixing of the system and used Agile Development methodology.
- Actively participated in the daily scrum meetings to produce quality deliverables within time information and helped clearing ambiguity in requirements document.
- Used Java Script to perform validation on the client side.
- Used AJAX to implement front end /user interface features in the application.
- Developed Java POJO's to capture the UI data and communicate with Spring MVC.
- Written Controller and DAO classes to interact with hibernate.
- Data Operations are performed using Spring wiring with Hibernate and Implemented Hibernate Template and criteria API for querying database.
- Developed RESTful microservices using Spring REST and MVC, and Consumed REST based with Rest template based on RESTful APIs.
- Wrote SQL Queries, PL/SQL stored procedures, triggers, packages on Oracle database.
- Performed unit testing using Junit and wrote Test Cases on every new version before sending it for User Acceptance Test (UAT).
- Used ANT for compilation and building JAR, WAR and EAR files and deployed the application on
- Used Log4J for debugging the application.
- Used Eclipse for coding the application and used SVN for change control.
- Coordinated with the QA and off-shore teams for resolving defects and deployment related issues.
- Involved in post-production activities which includes resolving application specific issues and pushing the fixes in deployments after each production release.
Confidential, Auburn Hills, MI
- Following agile procedures and methodology and also involved in various agile trainings.
- Developed all the business rules for the Pega implementation.
- Designed Class Structures, Workflows and Rule sets for case creation, case assignment and case resolve.
- Implementation of Decision tables, Decision Maps and Declarative expressions and Data Pages.
- Involved in Unit testing and Bug Fixing Activities.
- Developed business rules in Pega application to identify eligible loans using activities, decision rules
- Designed and implemented complex user interfaces using Sections, Harness and HTML stream rules.
- Worked on DB mapping, and other DB related operations.
- Involved in Code deployment activities.
- Exposure in Configuration of Agents, Service and parse rules to intake data.
- Participated extensively in designing application security, which involves setting up Access groups, Access Roles, Operators, Application ID, Org Divisions, Org Units and Work groups.
- Assistance with planning and execution of unit, integration and user acceptance testing.
- Implemented various PRPC components like Decision tables, Decision Maps, Declarative expressions, Constraints, and Indexes etc.
- Used RDB Methods to create/modify Database operations.
- Working independently to identify, troubleshoot and resolve moderately complex technical issues related to infrastructure, network, PRPC tool installation, performance issues and application interaction
- Involved in mapping roles to object access for various case types.
- Involved in bug Fixing Activities with Lead and System Architects for Harness, Declare Expressions and When Rules.
- Timely updates of tasks in JIRA which is used for tracking requirement assignment and reporting productivity.