- 7+ years of experience in analysis, development and testing of Web based, Client/Server and Distributed applications across the entire Software Development Life Cycle using Java and J2EE Technologies.
- Expertise in Core Java concepts such as OOP concepts, Collections Framework, Exception Handling, I/O System, Multi - Threading, JDBC, Reflection, SWING and Generics.
- Good experience in various frameworks such as Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Apache wicket, GWT, JSF (Rich faces, Prime faces), JUnit, Active MQ.
- Experience in software engineering, planning, designing, implementation of cloud infrastructure utilizing Amazon Web Services(AWS) and Build Release Management.
- Experience in implementing the cloud operations using the Serverless Application Implementation using AWS Lambda, Fargate and EC2.
- Experience implementing the AWS X-Ray with the Java Applications to check sanity of the application performance and errors in each method of the Application.
- Expert in developing enterprise web-based application based on Java technologies using J2EE, J2SE, EJB, Java Servlets, Struts, Java Beans, JMS, JNDI, ANT and Apache Maven .
- Strong experience in configuring backend using various Spring frameworks features such as Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring IOC, Spring Boot, Spring ORM and Spring Security. Strong hands-on experience with Spring IO, Spring Boot implementing REST.
- Expertise in Object-Relational (O/R) mapping using Mongoose to interact with MongoDB database on Node.js.
- Extensive experience in using Hibernate4 and JPA for mapping Java classes with database using Hibernate Query Language (HQL ).
- Certified on developing AI and IoT Applications on the C3 IoT AI Suite.
- Strong programming skills using Java1.6/1.5/1.4, Struts2, Spring3.x, Spring MVC, Hibernate3.2/2.x, JPA 2, JTA, JNDI, JSP, Servlet, Java Beans, JSTL, JDBC.
- Excellent understanding of relational databases, involved in application development using several RDBMS such as Oracle 10g/11g, MySQL and MSSQL .
- Worked with Maven , ANT Builder for application building, scheduling, mailing, and automation.
- Hands on experience in configuration and deployment of multi-tier applications using servers like WebSphere, Web Logic, Tomcat and JBoss.
- Experience on AWS cloud services like EC2, S3, RDS, ELB and EBS for installing and configuring.
- Very strong Business Modeling skills using Rational Unified Process, OOAD and UML.
- Extensive experience in various Agile methodologies like Test Driven Development (TDD), SCRUM, and Pair Programming.
- Proficient in using design patterns like Singleton, MVC, DAO, Factory, Session Facade, Front Controller and MVVM.
- Involved in developing Test plans, Test Cases (Manual/Automated), Test Procedures and white-box and black-box testing.
- Excellent communication skills, highly motivated, innovative problem solver, capable of quickly learning and delivering the solutions individually or a part of a team.
Operating Systems: Windows, Macintosh, Unix/Linux.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, EJB, JSTL, XSLT, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, JPA, JSF.
XML/Web Services: XML, XSD, SOA, WSDL, SOAP, Apache Axis, SAX, JAXWS, JAXRS, XMLBeans, REST.
Frame works: Struts, Hibernate ORM, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, SpringAOP, Spring Security.
RDBMS: ORACLE 10g, MS-Access, MySQL, SQL-Server, DB2.
Amazon Services: Lambda, S3, X-Ray, DynamoDB, Fargate, EMR, Cloudwatch, Elasticsearch, SNS, CloudFormation, CloudTrail, API Gateway, Kinesis.
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Web Sphere.
IDE’s: Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ.
Design Patterns: Singleton, Session Facade, Front Controller, MVC, DAO, MVVM.
Version Controls: GIT, SVN, CVS.
Methodologies: Unified Modeling Language (UML), Rational Unified Process (RUP), Agile.
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle, Docker, Jenkins.
Confidential, Peoria, IL
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in design and documentation for the development lifecycle and testing for complex projects in the organization.
- Developed microservices and created API for the Entitlement portal using API Gateway-Lambda and Fargate.
- Created a Swagger to define the API in API Gateway that should be triggering the Lambda to run the Entitlement service.
- Developed an application for the Entitlement API using Spring Boot to run on Fargate Launch type.
- Worked on the implementation of Kinesis Agent to stream the logs to Kinesis Data Streams so that logs are formatted and stored in Centralized Location i.e., S3 and Elasticsearch service.
- Used Athena to query on top of logs stored in S3 and also used Kibana to monitor and perform analytics on data stored in Elasticsearch service.
- Implemented a Lambda to push all the logs to Elasticsearch using Bulk API and to S3 by grouping the logs and loading the data.
- Created CI/CD pipelines for the Production environment in Azure DevOps and created CloudFormation templates to automate creation and building of the resources.
- Used JUnit and Mockito for writing unit test cases.
- Used Log4j for application debugging the system and server side logging.
- Worked on C3 IoT Platform to perform Analytics on data.
- Used Azure DevOps for Issue tracking and task tracking for the Agile Project Management.
- Used GIT tools for the code maintenance and versioning.
Confidential , Oak Brook, IL
Full Stack Developer
- Exposed to Software Development Life Cycle (Scrum) with JIRA Agile following Agile methodology.
- Used HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap for layout design, navigation, animation buttons and icons and developed the application as Responsive Web Application using CSS media queries and Bootstrap .
- Created Spring Controllers classes based on the existing Struts Action classes.
- Used Spring API's for wiring components using dependency injection.
- Used in Hibernate ORM for mapping Java classes to database tables and data querying.
- Functionality is implemented by developing RESTFUL web services using Spring boot , JPA , Cloud foundry and Oracle Responsibilities.
- Implemented Spring MVC framework in the application. Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC).
- Created a Single Page application (SPA) using AngularJS MVC using service & routing and created Angular pagination for our entire application.
- Used AWS SDK for connection to Amazon S3 buckets as it used as the object storage service to store and retrieve the media files related to the application.
- Used MongoDB in prototype to store member information and populate other member details and used NPM & Bower to install and update libraries and frameworks based on running Node.js environment.
- Used Spring MVC to design Spring Controller to handle requests from users and return results, Spring Validators to verified requests and spring interceptors to check user status or provide warning message.
- Manipulated data using CRUD (Create, Read, Update and Delete) operations of MongoDB data base management system and handled database access and data transmission based on RESTful web service.
- Hosted and tested the application in AWS servers before publishing it in actual production environment.
- Developed Object-Relational (O/R) mapping using Hibernate 4 to create high performance persistence layer to interact with various databases using Hibernate Query Language, Criteria API and Native SQL queries.
- Provided Log4j support to the application for debugging the system and server side logging and configured MAVEN dependencies for build automation.
- Used GIT as version control tool for effectively managing the code changes.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Full Stack Developer
- Designed and coded application components in an agile environment utilizing a test driven development approach.
- Developed the functionality for communicating between the modules mostly involved in VIEW and CONTROLLER section of MVC pattern.
- Integrate the dynamic pages with Angular JS (1.5) and JQuery to make the page’s dynamic. Created re-usable components using custom directives, filters .
- Managed servers on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform instances using Chef Configuration management.
- Implemented various $scope methods $watch (), $digest () and $apply () in order to implement two-way data binding by using AngularJS
- Customized Restful web service using spring restful API, sending JSON format data packets between front end and middle tier controller.
- Used React JS to make WebPages rendering faster, instead of using ng-Repeat in Angular JS used ng-React to achieve the same.
- Prepared Low Level Designs (LLDs) and UNIT Test Cases.
- Performed Code Review to ensure Organization and Project level standards are met and checked for redundant code.
- Migrated existing applications from Web Sphere Applications Server 5.0 to 6.0 and 6.1 to 7.0 on UNIX, Linux and windows platform
- Worked on Rest Web Services and Node Rest framework for backend services while using MongoDB for database services
- Integrated GIT into Jenkins to automate the code checkout process.
- Deployed Application on Amazon Web Services using AWS S3, EC2 and RDS Services.
Confidential, Rochester, MN
- Involved in Agile methods break tasks into small increments with minimal planning, and do not directly involve long-term planning and daily stand-ups, updating tasks.
- Developed business services with, JSON, XML and Restful Web Services technologies.
- Implemented Struts 2.x framework in the application. Responsible for configuration and integration of Spring 4, Struts 2.x and Hibernate 4.3.x .
- Worked on spring framework for developing dependency injection, cross cutting logics, persistent layer.
- Created Tomcat instances and modified each and removed shared component. Developed the application on WebLogic Application server.
- Implemented different Design patterns like DAO , Singleton , Factory , Delegate , and Front Controller .
- Implemented rest web services using REST , JSON and JAX-RS and SOAP web services using JAX-WS .
- Involved in the Development of Spring Framework Controllers. Developed Controller for request, response paradigm by Spring Controllers using Spring-MVC.
- Implemented Spring Beans using IOC and Transaction management features to handle the transactions and business logic.
- Used SVN as version control tool and Maven as build tool.
- Worked closely with requirement team, testing team, data base administrators and production support team.
Environment: Java 1.8, Spring 3.5, Apache Camel, Tomcat server , log4j, GIT (Stash), Source Tree, Spring Webflow, Devcenter , Jersey REST web services, Maven, SOAP UI, Eclipse Luna 4.4, Junit, Xml, Jason, Jenkins, Jira, DB2, putty, Angular JS, Junit4.
- Used OOAD for building applications. Involved in gathering business requirements, analyzing the project and creating use Cases and Class Diagrams.
- Involved in performing User Acceptance Testing (UAT) at the end of the test phases with the requirements collected from the user also tested using Selenium Grid.
- Developed Angular controllers, services, models for two-way data binding and used Angular-UI components for the SPA development.
- Developed Backend Spring Jersey resources to serve the JSON data to the web interface.
- Deployment of Application in the JBoss Server environment using ANT tool using Struts architecture with the JSP Client.
- Extensive experience in developing web application using Content Management Systems (CMS), Spring Framework, Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture and Mongo DB.
- Developed Apache camel routes, JMS endpoints and used free marker to customize service responses.
- Used complete annotation approach for the Spring application development and leverage Spring profiling development.
- Extensively used Java best practices and implemented several Core design patterns like Singleton, DataAccessObject (DAO), and Business Delegate etc.
- Configured Struts DynaActionForms, Message Resources, Action Messages, Action Errors, Validation.xml, and Validator-rules.xml.
- Developed SOAP based Web Services for Integrating with the Enterprise Information System Tier.
- Wrote Action Classes to service the requests from the UI, populate business objects & invoke EJBs.
- Used JAXP (DOM, XSLT), XSD for XML data generation and presentation
- Wrote Junit test classes for the services and prepared documentation.
- Involved in all aspects of Software development life cycle and followed Agile methodology to develop project plans.
- Worked on Enhancements and Post Production Fixes for Employer Resource Information Center (ERIC) Application.
- Involved in writing JSF Backing Beans for controlling the UI and writing custom components and validators.
- Extensively used Java best practices and implemented several Core design patterns like Singleton, Data Access Object (DAO), and Business Delegate etc.,
- Used Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping (ORM) and data persistence.
- Designed, implemented and deployed J2EE web application using Struts and Spring IOC (Invention of Control).
- Developed Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) with both State Less Session beans and Entity beans using CMP.
- Creating test environments with WAS for local testing using test profile. And interacting with Software Quality Assurance (SQA) end to report and fix defects using Rational Clear Quest. Implemented Spring WebFlow for defining and executing UI flow in the application for the Order Guide module.
- Developed web services using SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol), WSDL (Web Services Description Language), XML (Extensible Mark-up Language) and Apache Axis.
- Responsible for configuring and deploying the builds on WebSphere App Server. Implemented J2EE design patterns such as Session Facade, Factory, DAO, DTO and Proxy
- Log4j framework was used to debug and trace the application.
- Experience in creating Tables, Indexes, Constraints, Users Defined Functions, Views, Stored Procedures, Triggers and complex SQL statements.
Environment: J2EE, Spring, Web Services, REST, SOAP, WAS, WSDL, XML, XSD, Web Sphere, JSP, JSTL, JQuery, Ajax, Apache Axis, ant, HTML, IBM-RTC, SOAP UI.