- 9+ years of strong work experience in Software Design, Development, Maintenance, and Enhancement & Implementation of Enterprise applications using various technology stack like Golang, Java, J2EE technologies and build release stack like Docker and Kubernetes.
- 2.5+ years of Strong hands on experience in writing microservices, creating re - usable packages using Golang.
- Good working experience in Cloud computing services like Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Google Cloud Platform.
- Good Knowledge of infrastructure automation tooling using Docker and experience in creating custom Docker Images using Docker file.
- Worked on Docker Container, Docker Hub, creating Docker images and handling multiple images.
- Hands on experience with Jenkins for continuous integration and for End-to-End automation for all build and Deployments.
- Extensively worked on Oracle SQL queries and PL/SQL stored procedures to perform CRUD operations.
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and various SDLC models like Agile-Scrum, Rational Unified Process and Test management.
- Excellent experience with source version control tools such as Git & Subversion (SVN).
- Good hands-on experience in Linux and Shell-Script commands.
- Involved Releases, creating delivery notes and coordinating releases in different environment Dev, Staging, UAT, and Production.
- Working knowledge in Smoke Testing, backed end Testing, Black-Box Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Functional Testing.
Golang, JAVA, SQL, PL: SQL, HTML, CSS.
Java Technologies: JDK 1.5, J2EE.
Containers: Docker, Kubernetes
Cloud: Azure, AWS
Open Sources: Struts Framework 1.2 Hibernate.
IDE: VSC, Goland.
Operating Systems: Windows 2003, Windows NT 4.0, Windows XP, Windows 7.
Sr. Golang Consultant
- Involved in the Software Development Life Cycle phases like Requirement Analysis, Development, Unit Testing.
- Good working experience in writing microservices using goroutines and channels in Golang.
- Used various Golang technologies on Linux platforms and Implemented and tested the RESTful web services and API's in Go.
- Integrated Swagger UI and Used Swagger for dynamic api documentation and testing of the micro-services.
- Responsible for writing Web API controllers for providing REST services for making API calls using Golang.
- Worked on JSON for data transfer between different hardware components through HTTP request-response model.
- Worked on a RESTful API services supporting JSON message transformation which is represented for handling AJAX requests.
- Wrote SQL, PL/SQL and stored procedures as part of database interaction and Worked with NoSQL Databases like Mongo DB.
- Expert in writing SQL scripts to query the data and validate the functionality in Oracle databases.
- Created Docker containers leveraging existing Linux Containers and AMI's in addition to creating Docker containers.
- Utilized Kubernetes and Docker for the runtime environment of the CI/CD system to build, test deploys.
- Worked on Kubernetes and Docker images to provide platform as service on private and public cloud in VMware.
- Worked on Jenkins in a Docker container with EC2 slaves in Amazon AWS cloud configuration.
- Created private cloud using Kubernetes that supports DEV, TEST, and PROD environments
Environment: Golang, Java, Shell, SQL, Eclipse, GIT, Docker, Configuration management, Tomcat, NodeJS, Apache, Jenkins, AngularJS, Ruby, Chef, JIRA, Maven, Artifactory, Application architecture, Nagios, IIS, SQL, AWS, Ruby, Chef, Puppet.
Sr. Java Developer
- Followed Agile methodology and SCRUM meetings to track, optimize and developed sequence diagrams depicting method interactions.
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the Application.
- Designed and developed Application based on Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Templates, Hibernate, Micro Services, AWS Web Services using Axis and Jersey Frame works, Java 8.
- Used Spring Core for concept Inversion of control (IOC) implemented using dependency injection.
- Developed Spring Controllers, Service Components, DAOs, Web Services and UI Integration for developing presentation layer of the application
- Hands on experience with data persistency using Hibernate and Spring Framework
- Involved in implementation of enterprise integration with Web Services and Legacy Systems using REST
- Maintained Content Management System on daily basis.
- Developed White box test cases using JUnit and Mockito frameworks and Configured Log4j Mechanism for complete project using xml files
- Used jQuery and AJAX sent the request to server side and receive the response.
- Generated JUnit test cases for testing various Java components and Experience with Spring Boot.
- Involved in setting up Maven configuration and helping Continuous Integration (CI) Issues
- Tested applications and documented results and bugs including documentation of information useful in the debugging process.
- Deployed application in local for testing performed in JBoss and final Testing, Stage and Production versions are deployed and released using the Web Sphere Application Server.
- Experienced in writing SQL scripts including Stored Procedures, functions, packages and triggers.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, Spring (MVC, Core, Batch, IOC, AOP, DAO, ORM), SOAP, Restful Web services, Jersey, Axis, Hibernate, Servlets, JSTL, HTML, CSS, XML
- Created user information solutions for complex and large programs by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining web applications and web services that interact with complex databases.
- Collaborates with developers and clients to develop precise business logic.
- Created POC for Spring Batch for running batch jobs.
- Documented how Spring Batch is useful for the current project.
- Rewriting of JSP's to XHTML pages to take advantage of strict validation, and to overcome the problems of JSP using along with JSF display technology.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google chrome
- Designed and developed code for Exchange project using the Java EE 6 platform.
- Recorded and plays back test in Fire fox using Selenium IDE.
- Integrate the dynamic pages with Backbone JS and jQuery to make pages dynamic.
- Developed presentation layer using JSP, HTML5 and CSS3, jQuery, Backbone JS and Angular JS.
- Designed and developed several applicants for the United Federation of Teachers in IntelliJ IDE.