- Around 8 years of extensive experience in design, development, implementation and support of web - based distributed applications.
- Around 2 years of experience with Mulesoft anypoint API platform on designing and implementing Mule APIs.
- Experience in Java/J2EE technologies like object - oriented design/analysis , Java development, web services for service-oriented architecture
- Experience on creating Flows, Sub Flows, Exception strategy, Data Weave transformation and other activities.
- Experience using mule connectors like DB, HTTPS, Mule Requestor, FILE, SFTP, JMS, and Salesforce etc. as a part of integration usage.
- Proficient in Creating cluster environment using Mule ESB(3.7.x, 3.8.x, 3.9) and Creating ActiveMQ , RabbitMQ with different topologies in Enterprise Integration.
- Worked on both Enterprise and Community edition of Mule ESB.
- Experience in creating API definition using RAML.
- Experience using Maven & ANT as build script for application build and deployment.
- Well experienced in MVC architecture, Hibernate and spring frameworks for Spring IOC, Spring DAO and Dependency Injection.
- Experienced in configuring the xml for wiring the classes using spring framework.
- Expert knowledge of the UI design process and deliverables throughout the development lifecycle.
- Experience in designing websites with W3C standards to get best cross-browser user experience for long-term user retention and engagement.
- Worked extensively on developing complex Sync/Async integrations using point-to-point and pub/sub mechanisms.
- Involved in creating XSD/WSDL, web services and REST API’s handling formats like XML/Flat files/JSON using HTTPS communication protocols.
- Hands on experience in writing DW functions, Dataweave expressions and MuleSoft Expression Language (MEL) to transform, access data from payload, message properties and variables of Mule Message Flow.
- Responsible for writing application code & development activities for large projects especially in a SOA and API led environment and Implementing Reliability Patterns with MuleSoft ESB.
- Excellent hands on experience in Java/J2EE and UNIX environments .
- Good experience in implementation and testing of Web Services using SOAP and REST based architecture.
- Experience working on n-tier client/server and distributed application .
- Extensive experience on Agile, Waterfall and RUP methodologies.
- Experience with API, Web Service, and messaging security standards, protocols and technologies, including TLS/SSL, OAuth,WS-Security, SAML, LDAP, SFTP, and PKI.
- Worked with MYSQL , SQL , PL/SQL , Triggers and Stored Procedures for the databases.
- Experience in writing and executing unit test cases using JUnit Testing Framework.
- Skilled in problem solving and troubleshooting, strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to efficiently translate algorithms, ideas and concepts to software applications.
- Strong communication, collaboration & team building skills with proficiency in grasping new technical concepts quickly.
Languages: JAVA/J2EE, Web services, JMS, SOA Suite, JQuery, Spring Framework, UNIX basics
GUI s: Angular JS, DOJO, HTML, HTML5, DHTML, CSS2/CSS3, XSLT, XSD, XML, JSON, JSP, Java Script, AJAX, Responsive Design.
Tools: used: Mulesoft, Anypoint Studio, Rabbit MQ, Eclipse IDE, RAD, Tomcat, Web logic, Web Sphere App Server, SOAP UI, JDBC, TOAD, JIRA, Putty, Dozer Mapper, Drools Engine, JUnit, Clearcase, GitHub, sourceTree, Perforce client, Maven, Jenkins, uDeploy and DynaTrace client
HTML5 Tools: Postman, CVS, SVN, PVCS, JIRA, Test Grid, Rest Client
Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g:, SQL, PL/SQL, DB2
Systems Integration Developer
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Developed micro services using MuleSoft to establish data synchronization framework to transfer data from salesforce objects to Oracle table.
- Implemented MuleSoft projects to support salesforce outbound communications using real time and call out mechanisms like point-to-point and pub/sub.
- Developed new batch processes in Mule ESB to read, process file and update oracle tables and salesforce objects.
- Created http inbound & outbound flows, routing, orchestration, transformations and Security of Mule ESB application using OAuth.
- Designed and developed enterprise services using WSDL , RAML and REST based APIs.
- Used Mule ESB to designing of routing schemas, error handling, JMS , VM connection and spring based resource initialization process.
- Involved in creating http inbound & outbound flows, custom java and XSLT transformers and security of Mule endpoint through WSSR.
- Developed flows/orchestrated the integrations of the components written on top of different internal platforms using Mule ESB , Active MQ and Rabbit MQ .
- Developed new batch processes using Java Spring Batch framework to extract data from database, process and write to file and vice versa.
- Implemented Scaling and Parallel Processing in Spring Batch processes like Multi-threaded Step, Remote Chunking and Partitioning .
- Gather requirements and planning on integration of both SAAS applications using Mule ESB.
- Implemented MuleSoft projects for salesforce inbound communications with salesforce connector and SOOQL queries in ordinance with salesforce limitations.
- Extensively used Mule components that include File, SMTP, FTP, SFTP, JDBC Connector, and Transaction Manager .
- Used Data Weave message processor for transformations and applying modifications logic on the input data.
- Extensively used Mule Expression language to access and evaluate the data in payload, properties and flow variables.
- Expertise in writing SQL queries and implementing logic to access data through hibernate framework.
- Expertise in writing SQL stored procedures and scripts for functions and triggers.
- Developed GNU Scripts to manage file system and to launch spring batch jobs.
- Expertise working with Dollar universe to develop Task, Sessions and UPROCS which we mostly implement to launch batch jobs at defined timeframes and order.
- Used ANT and Maven as build management system.
- Involved in unit testing and writing the Junit test cases.
- Work with Offshore technical team for application interface development, deliverables & Understanding the scope of SCR/Defects
- Provided Post go-live Support to the interfaces after deployment to Production and handled critical errors/quick fix, emergency CRs.
Technical Skill Sets: Anypoint Studio, Mule ESB, Java, JSP, Spring Framework, Spring Batch, Hibernate, SOAP and REST web services, WebSphere GitHub, Eclipse, tomcat, Perforce, SOA, Oracle, Dollar universe, SOAP UI
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Analyzed business requirements, participated in technical design, development and testing of various modules assigned.
- Developed the User Interactive web pages in a professional manner with using web technologies like HTML5, XHTML, and CSS3 as per company’s standards.
- Designed CSS based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant.
- Developed CSS3 style sheets to give gradient effects. Developed page layouts, navigation and icons.
- Developed and consumed WSDL/SOAP based web services for web application using Restful web services and SOAP based web services-SOAP, WSDL, CXF, AXIS and JAX-WS.
- Created pub-sub ques/exchange that receives messages from the publishers and distributes the messages to the queues using rules
- Extensively used JQuery in implementing various GUI components in application portal.
- Developed a dynamic and secure front-end that consumes our API using Angular.js.
- Involved in Dynamic form generation, Auto completion of forms, and user-validation functionalities using AJAX.
- Created servlets , REST and SOAP APIS on the distributed tier of the application.
- Used AJAX frameworks like JQuery , JSON to develop rich GUIs and also involved in performance tuning the website.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications by Implementing best design patterns.
- Involved in the Performance enhancement of the existing Web services and redesigning the existing architecture for better user experience.
- Designed & developed batch jobs using Java, JDBC & Oracle Database.
- Developed model diagrams during the design including class, package and sequence diagrams.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking.
- Participated in Code Reviews for better quality assurance and debugged the application Module.
- Work with testing coordinator to ensure testing of functional areas is complete, tracked and on-schedule.
- Provide production support and consultation for application and infrastructure questions.
- Worked closely with Technical Architect and senior developers.
- Involved in daily scrum to discuss the design and work progress.
Senior Systems Engineer
- Understanding and analyzing business requirements, High Level Design and Detailed Design.
- Responsible for providing high level systems design; this includes specifying the class diagrams, sequence diagrams, activity diagrams, etc.
- Used Java/J2EE Design Patterns - MVC at various levels of the application and Spring Frameworks.
- Incorporating business rules and class diagrams in design based on the requirement analysis and inputs from business analysts.
- Identifying system interfaces and implementing the required functionalities.
- Designing and executing test plans and gap analysis to ensure that business requirements and functional specifications are tested and fulfilled.
- Resolving issues, providing solutions regarding the system/software and extending support to maintenance when required.
- Created and injected spring services, spring controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes.
- Expertise in developing SOAP and RESTful web services for implementing calls to backend applications and tested the services utilizing tools like SOAP UI and REST client browser plugin.
- Developed Action classes and DAO classes to access the database.
- Implemented Business rules utilizing Drools concept.
- Implemented multi thread programming to make SOAP/REST calls to backend applications.
- Developed programs using JDBC for connecting Java programs with Oracle database.
- Utilized the concept of dozer mapping for copying data between objects.
- Operated using Toad tool for managing databases consumed by my team.
- Worked on multiple initiatives and involved in major releases.
- Worked closely with QA team and fixed QA bugs as well as production issues with a quick turnaround time.
- Used Rational Application Developer (RAD ) which is based on Eclipse, to develop and debug application code.
- Used Apache Maven for project management and building the application.
- Used Log4j utility to generate run-time logs.
Technical Skill Sets: JAVA/J2EE, JAX RPC Web services, JDBC, Java Spring Framework, JMS, JDBC, UNIX basics, Eclipse IDE, IBM RAD IDE, Web Sphere App Server, SOAP UI, TOAD for Oracle 10g, Dozer, Perforce client.