- 10+ Years of Experience in Design and development of Enterprise Applications in JAVA 1.8 Technologies.
- Expertise in OOPs Concepts, Struts & Spring MVC, and Spring Boot frame works.
- Excellent Communication, Presentation and interpersonal skills, ability to work well with others, in both supervisory or development staff roles.
- Good knowledge of Design Patterns, Spring IOC Design Pattern Web technologies.
- Good in SOAP Security for SOAP web services using WS - Security.
- Experience in providing the security to Restful web services using oAuthorization.
- Strong skills in Designing and Implementing web servers solutions and deploying Java Application Servers like Web Logic, Web Sphere configuring Apache Web Server and various Servlet engines.
- Overseas Experience to South Korea, ISRAEL Countries.
- Experience in providing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) solutions for Enterprise Application Integration, Web Service, and JMS.
- Extensively used log4j,Sl4j for logging, Mockito, Spunk for unit testing
- Good Experience in database access usingHibernate, iBatis and JDBC, Agile, Scrum, Environment.
- Expereince in DockerImages deploying into mesoos and marathon.
- Very Good Experience in Micro Services Development.
- Experience in DevOps Tools like Maven, Gradle, Git, ANT, Jenkins, Concourse, SVN, Perforce, Jira, Confluence for Continuous Integration and Development.
- Experience in OOAD architecture and modeling and designing artifacts as class diagrams, sequence diagrams, workflow diagrams, and database design diagram and state diagrams using MS-Visio.
- Experience with Agile, Test Driven Development (TDD) and Behavior Driven Development.
- Having good understanding of NoSQL databases like MongoDB and Apache Cassandra
- Completed in Pivotal Cloud Foundry Developer 1.7 (PCF)
- An organized professional with immensely strong leadership capabilities with excellent project management and communication skills.
- Extensive experience in working on projects with Waterfall and Agile methodologies such as Test Driven Development (TDD) and SCRUM.
Languages: Java,C, SQL, PL/SQL, MySql
Java/J2EE Enterprise Technologies: JDBC, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JSTL, JMS, JSF, Hibernate, Spring, Struts, JNDI, Log4j, and LDAP.
SOAP, REST, WSDL, JAXRS, JAX: RPC, JAXP, JAXB.
Web Technologies: HTML5, DHTML, XHTML, CSS3,JSP, Java Script, AJAX, JSON.
Client side build tools: npm, Bower, Grunt, Gulp.
Database: Oracle11g/10g, DB2, SQL Server,MySQL, MongoDB
Web and Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, WebLogic, Sun Glass fish, JBoss.
Design Patterns: Singleton, Front Controller, DAO, MVC, Factory Method.
Methodologies: SDLC, OOAD, Agile.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Bamboo, Gradle.
Tools: Junit, Selenium, Eclipse, IntelliJ Mockito, IBM Rational Application Developer 6.0, Rational Rose, Putty, Subversion, CVS, Clear Case, MS Visio,Git
- Developed and exposed the Web Services by using JAX-WS.
- Involving in Development of Stories
- Implement Directives in angular for PurchaseCondition Rewards Tab.
- Writing Unit Tests, Integration Tests, End to End Tests.
- Capybara used for End to End To Test of UI Application.
- Merch Hierarachy Service, Location Service Endpoints Developed as a Restful.
- PurchaseConditions Review Tab Redesigned and Developed to Support DCM Users.
- Demo to Product Owner every Two Weeks.
- Implemented Automation Tests for UI in Ruby Script through CapyBara.
- Designed and developed Spring Boot application for Discount Maintanance Api
- Worked on enhancements Discount-UI and Discount - WS Applications
Environment: Core Java, J2EE, Eclipse, Spring Boot, Web Services - Restful, JUnit, Mockito, Angular JS, Power Mockito, JSON, Jenkins, Mac OS, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Concourse, Capybara, Jasmine, Karma, Node modules.
Lead Java Developer
- Designed highly scalable and high load web applications in the Cloud.
- Analyzing vendor based API packages, written in Polymer (Frontend) and GoLang (Backend).
- Core Java 1.8 Used for streams
- Dockerizing applications into containers for development and testing.
- Worked on Stash and Bit bucket (Cloud Hosting) for Code hosting and repository management for Git.
- Designed and developed Spring Boot applications for adapter listener, Kafka consumer and producer.
- Extensive development of python scripting.
- End to end application integration of web/Mobile UI (Angular JS, React Native) with back end (Spring Boot).
- Followed best practices of Stash integration with Jenkins, Jira and Hip Chat on Atlasssian.
- CoreOS based on Linux Kernel for creating and configuring multiple containers.
- Involved in installation and configuration of Kafka and its ecosystem of components Zookeeper.
- Used JBoss BPM suite for business process management and rule processing.
- Developed rule-based applications using Drools and Java.
- Build Micro Services for various business layers.
- Developed Adatpers to communicate between cloud and ThingSpace (MicroService)
- Application Server as a micro service (Micro Service)
- Rule Engine to generate Rules. (MicroService)
- Created topology for storm using application framework, that uses Kafka spout.
- Used Ansible automation engine for configuration management, application deployment.
- Developed the core modules for the services by using n-tier architecture.
- Interacting with the clients in understanding the requirements and translating them into Technical approaches.
- Worked with QA team to validate the test cases whether the test cases meeting business Requirements.
- Reviewed manual testing methods and was involved in developing and executing automation scripts using Selenium web driver with Eclipse.
- Used JQuery framework for UI centric AJAX behavior.
- Hands on experience in data processing automation using python.
- Used Angular JS to develop Single Page Application (SPA) and took advantage of MVC pattern to produce higher maintainability of the code.
- Managed projects with Grunt task runner and combined with Bower package manager.
- Used Ext.js graphed in an AJAX driven user interface.
- Involved in integrating spring framework with JSF components.
- Used spring main components - IOC, AOP, and JDBC Template & MVC.
- Used Maven to build the application and Hudson Build is used to compare the versions.
- Used Tivoli Work load Manager for scheduling the jobs.
- Involved in fixing QA, UAT and production defects and tracked them using QC.
Environment: Java1.8, J2EE, IntelliJ, Spring Boot, Web Services - Restful, JUnit, Mockito, Maven, GitHub, JSON, DB2, Capybara, Mac OS, Concourse, Confluence, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Angular JS, Jasmine.
Senior Java Developer
- Involved in Analysis, Design, and implementation.
- Setting up Environment for Development of Project
- Developed the AngularJS controller modules to consume the REST services.
- Developed theDAO layer using Spring DAO &ORM module.
- Used Data models, spring, hibernate - config.xml, hibernate mapping files & HQL for building the persistence layer.
- Developed the application as SOAP based web service using JAX-WS.
- Provided the security to Restful web services using OAuth Spring security authentication.
- Developed xml schemas and WSDL documents by understanding the business requirements.
- Submit new order information to OSS Layer from BSS Layer.
- Attend daily agile meeting morning and evening.
- Kafka Topic Creating and produce messages to Topics.
- Participate in Code, Analysis, and Test Plan Reviews.
- Handle the Release Process and provide implementation support.
Technologies: Core Java, J2EE, Spring, RESTful Webservices, mesoos, marathon, Casandra, kafka, Jira, Confluence, Stash, Git, Jenkins
Sr Java Developer
Environment: Core Java,Spring, Hibernate, Restful Web services, Eclipse, Web logic, JUnit, xml, Json, SVN.