- Over 8+ years of strong experience in design, development and deployment of web - based and Client-Server business applications using Java/J2EE technologies in domains like Health, Education, Mortgage and Insurance .
- Experienced in Full stack UI technologies using Grunt, Gulp Server, Yeoman generator for Angular.
- Expertise in using inbuilt and custom AngularJS directives and filters to add functionalities to the web page.
- Used Java8 features like Lambda expressions, Streams, Filters and fetching documents from the database.
- Developed core modules in large cross-platform applications using JAVA, J2EE, Struts, JMS, JDBC, Spring, JSF, iBATIS, Hibernate, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, E-Commerce, Micro Services.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework modules such as Spring MVC , IOC , AOP , JTA , IO , Spring Boot , Microservices , Spring REST, Spring Batch, Security, Spring Eureka , Spring Netflix , Spring Ribbon , Spring Data JPA.
- Experienced in Middleware persistence frameworks like Hibernate/JPA Entities for mapping Java classes using Hibernate Query Language ( HQL ), HSQL Named Queries, Criteria, Projections
- Expertise in producing and consuming SOAP as well as REST web services using WSDL, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, Apache Axis, Apache CXF, Apache Camel, JERSEY, Rule Engines (Drools, ILOG).
- Expertise inJava Messaging Service like Rabbit MQ, IBM MQ, Active MQ andApache Kafka withZookeeper.
- Proficient in using Amazon Web Services(AWS).Extensive experience focusing on services like EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, CloudWatch, CloudFront, CloudFormation, IAM, S3, RDS, Elastic Cache, SNS, SQS, AMI.
- Experience in creating Docker images, Containers, push/pull and integrating with Spring Boot.
- Experience in database modeling, design and development of PL/SQL Stored Procedures, packages in RDBMS like Oracle, DB2, PostgreSQL, MySQL and H2 and integrating with ORM Frameworks like Hibernate.
- Strong experience with MongoDB development (reports, schema design, map reduce functions) and migrations from SQL relational databases to NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra and CouchDB.
- Strong experience in testing environments like JUnit Framework using Mockito and Easy Mock, Spring JUnit Runner, JMeter and JUnit, Selenium, CURL, SoapUI.
- Responsible for working a queue of JIRA tickets to address system issues, user requests, etc.,
- Experience in Build/Deploy tools like - Ant, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, CVS, GitHub and Cruise Control.
- Hands on experience with Logging tools like Log4J and Splunk.
Frameworks: Spring 4.x/3.x/2.x, Hibernate 4.0/3.0, Struts 1.x/2.0.
Web Technologies: HTML/XHTML/DHTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, Servlets, JSPs, EJB, JNDI, JMS, XML, XSLT, XSD, JSF, jQuery, Ajax, AngularJS4.0/2.0/1.4, NodeJS, ReactJS, BackBone.JS, Bootstrap.
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x/7.x/8.x, IBM WebSphere, Web Logic 9.x/10.x/12.x, J-Boss 6.x/7.x
IDE s: Eclipse, NetBeans, Spring Tool suite 2.x/3.x, WSAD, RAD & Rational Rose, IntelliJ 14.x/15.x
Database: Oracle 12c/11i/11g/10g/9i/8i, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, DB2, MongoDB and Cassandra.
AXIS, SOAP, RESTful, JAXRPC, JAX: RS, JAX-WS, WSDL, JAX-P, JAX-B.
Version Control: JIRA, CVS, SVN, GitHub, Subversion.
Build Tool / plugin: ANT, Log4j and Maven 3.x, Hudson 3.x, Jenkins 2.x
Testing: Junit, Jasmine, Karma, Selenium, Protractor, SOAP UI.
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, Linux and MAC.
Confidential - Green Bay, WI
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in Analysis, Design, and Implementation and Testing phases of SDLC through Agile Methodology.
- The application is built based on Micro Services Oriented Architecture and developed dynamic single page applications ( SPA ) using Angular 4.0 framework with HTML5, CSS3 and Twitter Bootstrap.
- Developed multiple Angular 4.0 components, compatible with latest version of Type script, Angular CLI.
- Strong Experience with core java technologies like Multi-Threading, Synchronization & Exception Handling.
- Java8 Stream API for Bulk Data Operations on Collections using both streams and parallel streams.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using ReactJS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux library.
- Heavily used Spring Inheritance, Auto-wiring, Core Container, Security, AOP, ORM modules as part ofmigration from EJB toSpring,Spring Quartz for scheduling tasks to generate reports and emails to clients.
- Developed Spring Restful/Micro services and implemented Spring Eureka, Netflix, Ribbon as part of Services Discovery using Apache Axis.
- Used React Router to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Developed the Spring Features like Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Spring Integration, Spring IOC, Spring AOP.
- Secured API's by implementing OAuth 2.0token-based authentication/authorization using Spring Security.
- Deployed Docker contained Spring Boot Micro Services into AWS EC2 container service using AWS admin console and used Lambda, EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation, IAM, S3, RDS, Elasti Cache, SNS, (Amazon messaging services) SQS.
- Utilized AWS Lambda platform to upload data into AWS S3 buckets and to trigger other Lambda functions.
- Developed MongoDB Data Access Layer implementing Mongo Repository interface from Spring Data.
- Used Jenkins as a primary tool for implementing the CI/CD during code releases, worked with CI/CDpipeline to build and deploy transcoding application on AWS.
- Expertise with employment of Apache Kafka and Zookeeper apart from JMS as messaging service.
- Used Hibernate, Object/Relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with SQL -based schema.
- Implemented the associated businessmodules integration using spring and Hibernate data mapping.
- Implemented Microservices for distributing different responsibilities of the system into different services for enhancing cohesion and for reduce coupling.Load balancing among servers implemented by using Spring Ribbon.
- Developed several REST web services which produces both XML and JSON to perform tasks, leveraged by both web and mobile applications.
- Created RFP Microservice to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Micro services .
- Developed the Application using design patterns-Singleton, Factory, DAO, DTO prototype and Composite View.
- Used spring and Hibernate for implementing IOC, AOP and ORM for back end tiers.
- Worked on creation of custom Docker container images, tagging, pushing images, integration of Spring Boot.
- Created the Docker containers and Docker consoles for managing the application life cycle.
- Used Apache Maven as the software build tool and Log4J for logging errors and messages.
- Created automation test scripts using Selenium Web-Driver for multiple platforms and browsers testing.
- Used Drools Engine for writing Business Validation rules andGIT for Source Control and Version Management.
Environment: JAVA8, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Angular4, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, JSON, MongoDB, JUNIT 4.4, RESTful Webservices, Microservices, AWS, Drools, Docker, Spring Cloud, Spring Security, OAuth 2.0, Apache Kafka, Selenium, Jenkins.
Confidential - Nashville, TN
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development and Customization of the Application.
- Actively involved in Analysis, Design, Development, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing. Successfully followed agile methodology in the Scrum Cycle model to help, respond quickly to business needs.
- Used Spring Inversion of Control ( IOC ) for injecting the beans and reduced the coupling between the classes. Implemented the Model View Controller using Spring MVC .
- Experience in deploying the Cassandra Cluster in cloud, Onpremises, Data Storage and disaster recovery.
- Used Spring actuator-configuring Spring Boot application, monitoring and invoking HTTP endpoints.
- Implemented the application using Spring Boot Framework and handled the security using SpringSecurity. Used XML Web Services using SOAP to register agents using non-java application.
- Curl is a command line tool for doing all sorts of URL manipulations and transfers.
- Developed services that are reusable and interoperable, based on SOAP, WSDL, JAXWS, JAXRPC
- Web services by exchanging XML data between applications over HTTP.
- Used JMS for the asynchronous exchange of critical data and events among J2EE components. Publisher-Subscriber method was used for data loading and Point-To-Point method of JMS was used for event processing. Involved in writing DAO, DTO’s using Hibernate DAO Support.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate that uses the POJOs (which do not have the business processes) to represent the persistence database tuples. Worked with POJO for handling data coming from the legacy systems.
- Configured Swagger-UI registered Micro service with Eureka server to monitor service health check.
- Implemented page routing with the use of React-Router to create a Single Page Application (SPA) for quick, responsive pages and dynamic navigation through the menu.
- Build, Test and Developed application from Docker containers and deployed into PCF environment.
- Experience in Microservices development using Spring Boot and deployment in Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
- Used Selectors, Events, AJAX and Dom Manipulation components in Angular 2.0 directives, filters, services
- Coded pages with best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Designing and developing Restful API and services using best practices to interact within the Microservices and with the front end.
- Developed unit and integration tests for existing Microservices using Junit and Docker .
- Designed applications that execute on various browsers such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Opera using various debugging tools like Firebugs/IE Developer Tools.
- Used MongoDB and Oracle DB for the application. The legacy info was going to Oracle and rest to MongoDB.
- Performed CRUD operations like Update, Insert and Delete data in MongoDB.
- Continuous integration services are provided for software development usingJenkins.
- Spring with Tiles Framework is implemented for a common look in all the presentation views.
- The application is designed using J2EE design patterns and technologies based on MVC architecture.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Value Object Pattern, Session façade, Singleton, Factory and DAO.
- Developed JUnit test cases for DAO and Service Layer methods for all the developed modules.
- Executed test scripts using Selenium web driver and analyzed the test results and implemented navigation using Spring MVC controllers and configured controllers using Spring MVC annotations and configuration files.
- Developed the ANT scripts for preparing WAR files used to deploy J2EE components.
- Used GIT as Version Control and iText to generate PDF in the form of a tree. Done unit testing using Test NG. Used GIT as version management, JIRA for defect management system.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Interacted with quality assurance team for requirements gathering and analysis.
Confidential - Johnston, IA
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in System Analysis and Design methodology as well as Object Oriented Design and development using OOAD methodology to capture and model business requirements.
- Involved in creating AJAX calls using AngularJS to handle data operations including ordering and filtering.
- Implemented and developed UI components using AngularJS features like DI, Models, data binding and controllers. Develop various screens using AngularJS and used various predefined components from NPM.
- The application is designed using J2EE design patterns Session façade, Singleton, Factory, DAO and technologies based on MVC architecture.
- Used Spring DAO module for performing CRUD operations on database and implemented logging in the application using Spring Framework AOP module to know the application status.
- Used Spring MVC(Model View Controller) to handle/intercept the user requests and used various controllers.
- Implemented (SOA) to retrieve data from client side and made REST API calls and parsed the data to client and handled the security and Authorization using Spring Security.
- Developed REST web services using Spring MVC to extract client related data from database and used SOAPUI.
- Developed Microservices with Spring Eureka to retrieve API routes and Implemented Spring Circuit breaker pattern, integrated Hystrix dashboard to monitor Spring microservice.
- Experienced in implementing Microservices Service Oriented Architecture ( SOA ) with XML based Web Services (SOAP/UDDI/WSDL) using Top Down and Bottom Up approach.
- Experienced with setting up the basic project setup from scratch using Spring-Hibernate based design.
- Involved in writing Thread Safe blocks for multithreading access to make valid transactions.
- Developed application and deployed the application onto WebLogic application server.
- Used Cassandra for achieving denormalization through features like collections.
- Experienced with JAXB binding to convert Java object to XML and vice-versa.
- Involved in Code Review, Unit Testing and Integration Testing, Selenium Web Driver.
Confidential - Plano, TX
- Developed a GUI to help to read the logs generated by the scripts, the GUI was created using flask, D3, jQuery table sorter.
- Developed user interface using Angular with JavaBeans, JSTL, and Custom Tag Libraries, JS, CSS, Node JS, HTML, SASS and Ajax to speed the application.
- J2EE deployment on WebLogic servers.
- Well versed in Core Java concepts like Collections, Swing, Serialization, Servlets & JSP.
- Developed business components using core java concepts like Inheritance, Polymorphism, Collections, Serialization, Multithreading, etc.
- Effective use of data structures and algorithms to solve complex problems, reducing time complexity and memory usage.
- Troubleshooting issues that may occur during the test cycle for the J2EE applications on Struts and Spring framework running on WebLogic servers.
- Developed POJO objects and used Hibernate as the Object-Relational Mapping tool to access the persistent data from SQL Server.
- Implemented Internationalization using Spring MVC Interceptors and spring core modules.
- Used Spring validation framework to implement the server-side validations.
- Implemented Screen Navigation using jQuery and Spring MVC.
- Responsible for developing the connection pooling for FileNet Server implementing spring framework concepts such as Transaction management and DAO support.
- Hands-on writing Stored Procedures, functions, triggers, DDL, DML SQL queries.
- Developed services that are reusable and interoperable, based on SOAP, WSDL, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC Web services.
- Did load testing of SOAP Web Services using SOAP UI and Apache JMeter tools.
- GWT (Google Web Tool Kit) is used to build and develop the MAT Application.
- Knowledge of using Apache Camel through Fuse Mediation Router.
- Used JMS (Java Mailing Service) API to mail notifications upon the success or failure when the backend processes are completed and to send mail notifications regarding any system related problems.
- Prepared and presented UNIX production and implementation schedules to the Project Manager and client.
- Wrote PL/SQL Queries, stored procedures, triggers and prepared statements.
- National level complex problem-solving competition, using JAVA, Data Structures, and Algorithms.
- Involved in generating JAXB classes from schema files.
- Developed Test classes using JUnit and Easy Mock and test coverage using EMMA plug-in.
- Worked with Splunk to logging and analyzing defects status.
Environment: Java, J2EE, UNIX, Oracle WebLogic Server, Spring core, JMeter, Spring MVC, Hibernate, JSP, JSTL, SOAP, GWT, Apache Camel, FileNet, Ajax, jQuery, HTML5, CSS, SASS, Splunk, Junit, Easy Mock, EMMA.
- Involved in the Requirements collection & Analysis from the business team.
- Created the design documents with UseCase Diagrams, Class Diagrams, andSequence Diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Implemented the MVC architecture using Apache Struts1.2 Framework.
- Implemented Action Classes and Server-SideValidations for account activity, payment history and Transactions.
- Implemented views using Struts Tags, JSTL2.0 and Expression Language.
- Worked with JAXB, SAXP and XML Schema for exporting data into XML format and importing data from XML format to data base and JAXB in the web service's request response data marshalling as well as marshaling process.
- Implemented Web Services client to consume the third-party service API for validating credit cards. Used XML Web Services using SOAP to transfer application that is remote and global to different financial institutions.
- Used JMS for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report.
- Developed Unit test cases using JUnit.
- Developed the ANT and Maven scripts for preparing WAR files used to deploy J2EE components.
- Used Log4J to print the logging, debugging, warning, info on the server console.
- Used Clear Case for source code maintenance.