- 5 years of IT experience with 3 years of experience in DELL Boomi.
- Expertise in liaisingwith business and technical areas to achieve on - time, on-budget,and on-spec project completions.
- Expertise in setting up DELL Boomi Atom Clouds, local Atoms,and Molecules.
- Strong experience in designing integration architecture and design for overall landscapes.
- Experience in Integrating Salesforce CRM, Workday, NetSuite, Oracle E-Business Suite, SAP ERP systems using DELL Boomi.
- Strong development experience in building complex integrations using DELL Boomi.
- Expertise in developing Integration processes as per requirement using different connectors, logical steps,and message steps.
- Profound knowledge of ASAP methodology and involved in three full life cycle implementations using DELL Boomi.
- Experience in Configuration of DELL Boomi with SalesForce CRM, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Flat Files and SAP SuccessFactors.
- Experience on Employee data consolidation project where extracted data from multiple source systems which includes databases and web services and loaded data into SAP SuccessFactors EC objects and FO objects.
- Experience in Full Life Cycle Implementations i.e., requirements gathering, analysis, design, documentation, development, implementation, testing, deploying and supporting solutions.
- Expertise in Dell Boomi integration technology for the proposed architecture of integration processes.
- Experience in design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Expertise in (SOAP, REST) Web Services & API Management with different profiles XML, JSON, DATABASE, FLATFILE.
- Designed and Configured Atoms both stand-alone - on-premise and cloud-basedin the integration environment.
- Experience in Build processes to consume other systems' SOAP and REST API's.
- Expertisewith SuccessFactors,and other SAAS related integrations.
- Experiencein XML, SOAP, JSON and Web Services.
- Expertise in developing and deploying J2EE applications on Application Servers and Web Servers including IBM WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, and Apache Tomcat.
- Soundexperience in Core Java concepts like JavaBeans, Collections Frameworks, Multi-threading etc.
- Experience in System monitoring, On Call Production Support for infrastructure, maintaining the availability of SAP Production Landscape and resolved Incidents based on their priority.
- Profound Knowledge of the Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) capabilities of SAP PI
- Experience in client interactions forming cohesive team environments for various issues and clarifications, required to go ahead with the project deliverables.
- Expertise in analytical and problem determination-debugging and solving abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work well in a team/Individual environment and extensive mentoring experience.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, and Unix
Integration Tools: DELL Boomi, SAP Process Integration PI/PO, and MuleSoft ESB
Boomi Connectors: SuccessFactors, Database, Workday, Salesforce CRM, Web Service, Mail, FTP, SFTPSalesforceHTTP and SAP
Languages: JAVA (Experience in Multithreading and OOP)
Web Technologies: XML, XSLT
Oracle, SQL Server, MS: Access and MySQL
Database Design Tools: TOAD, SQL*Plus 10g/9i
Web Services: SOAP, REST, WSDL, XSD, XSLT, WCF
Application Servers: IBM WebSphere, IBM Rational, Tomcat,andJBoss
Methodology: Waterfall, Scrum, & Agile
Confidential, Oak Brook, IL
DELL Boomi Integration Developer
- Gathered requirements by interacting with the source and target (Vendors &Stakeholders).
- Designed interfaces using Boomi where quality and performance were of utmost importance.
- Participated in EAI /B2B which allowed me to use most of the Dell Boomi Platform.
- Worked on Dell Boomi Connectors like FTP, Mail, Database, Salesforce, Web Services Listener, HTTP Client, Web Services SOAP Client, SuccessFactors, Trading Partner.
- Developed the Database/Flat-file/JSON/XML profiles, Boomi Mappings, Processes using with different connectors/shapes and logic shapes between the application profiles and different Trading partners using Dell Boomi.
- Designed and Configured Extensions for Connector components.
- Developed Atoms/Molecules on Dev/Test/Prod servers, Monitoring Jobs Process Reporting Screen, Real-time & Account Dashboard Screen for errors and daily transaction count.
- Developed custom groovy scripts to read the files from one system and upload them to FTP server.
- Integrated SF/Employee Central information with SAP Payroll Benefits, Time Tracking and ADP using SuccessFactors OData/SF API/Report interfaces.
- Participated in discussions with the user for gathering the requirements for Recruiting, marketing,and onboarding, Talent Management & Employee Central.
- Worked on SuccessFactors Integration with Dell Boomi for all HCM module (Employee Central, Talent Management Recruiting, marketing, and onboarding).
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Components and Visual Force Pages.
- Developed and configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Participated in go-live, migration and post-production deployment support.
- Worked by using SOAP UI as a primary testing tool. Created test cases and test suite on SOAP UI.
- Tracked all deployment and implementation related issues on JIRA.
- Used SVN repository to store SOAPUI projects and java code.
- Co-ordination with the offshore development teams to address technical or business requirements related queries.
Environment: Dell BOOMI, SFDC, Apex, Data Loader, SuccessFactors, Eclipse IDE
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
DELL Boomi Integration Consultant
- Coordinating and interacting with SuccessFactors Functional consultants, customer functional team to understand the integration business Requirements.
- Participated in requirements gathering, integration Design, Development, Configuration, Administration,and Documentation.
- Developed Integration requirement documents, data mapping document for every interface by understanding the functional requirements.
- Developed a custom outbound integration to integrate Assessment system People Answers and SF RCM.
- Developed a custom inbound integration to update assessment results in SF RCM system and custom background check integration with third-party BGC system Gard and transfer Job Applicants data.
- Developed a custom background check integration with a third party BGC system Sterling update background check results.
- Used SF APIs Job Application, Job Requisition,and Assessment Report API to build integrations in BOOMI.
- Worked with People Answers team and Sterling BGC team to validate integration results.
- Participated in cutover activities and hyper care.
Environment: DELL Boomi, SuccessFactors RCM, SF onboarding, SAP ERP HCM, Sterling Background check, SAP PI, People Answers
Confidential, Scottsdale, AZ
Dell Boomi Consultant
- Participated in gathering requirements, analyze them and provide end to end solution with Sterling Integrator .
- Configured environments in Atom sphere and configured Atom cloud & Atom/Molecule local to each environment.
- Worked on building integration processes integrating cloud-based applications (SaaS/PaaS), and On-Premise Enterprise Applications.
- Integrating multiple SaaS platforms like Salesforce and other legacy systems such as SAP ERP, Baan ERP using Dell Boomi.
- Architecture and design of frameworks/standards by implementing SOA-based services, applying key SOA design patterns and EAI patterns.
- Participated in gathering & documenting mapping requirements, creating technical specification mapping documents.
- Participated in communicating with the business team & trading partners to onboard new trading partners
- Developed maps for EDI to Canonical, Canonical to DB, DB to Canonical, and Canonical to EDI.
- Developed business rule on BOOMI to route & post the documents to WMS
- Developed SQL mappings on BOOMI to post orders to WMS
- Developed custom mapping functions using Groovy & Java scripts.
- Redesignedthe process to make them easily understandable and generic & have multiple subprocesses.
- Participated and interacted with Business analysts for conversion business requirements to development.
- Developed Servlets and several JSP's for web development.
- Developed several User Interface using swings and applets.
- Designed and implemented various drag and drop functionalities for various elements using Swing, Java AWT.
- Developed several PL/SQL procedures and SQL queries to retrieve data from the database. Designed and developed several complex SQL queries. Used explain plan for slow running queries and made necessary changes to the code to expedite the query execution.
- Established JDBC connections for data retrieval and update.
- Participated in making GUI (JSP, HTML, and JS) and Java classes using Struts Framework.
- Worked with the use of Struts framework to implement J2EE design pattern (MVC).
- Worked with the use of STL, Algorithms and Data structures widely to store data on accounts, Order history, securities, etc. for fast retrieval/update in C++ programming. Also Debugged with GDB.
- Part of a development team for implementing an Equity Order Management system to accept orders from UI, FIX, send/route to Exchanges and other broker-dealers and fill the trades in C++ on Unix and Linux platforms.
- Developed and debugged the JSP and EJB components by using Eclipse
- Developed automatic emailing system and JNDI to interact with the server.
- Documented the design documents using Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams using the Rational Application Developer.
- Worked with the use of SOA
- Suite ESB / Mediators components for the validation, filter, and transformation of the document data from one XML schema to another.
- Configured JMS and EJB on WebLogic Server in Eclipse environment.
- Worked by using PL/SQL tables, REF cursors to process a huge volume of data and used BULK collect and BULK bind for a mass update as a performance improvement process.
Environment: J2EE (JNDI, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JMS, JDBC), PL/SQL, Struts Framework, Apache Tomcat 5.0, Oracle Database, WebLogic, JBoss 4.0.5, Apache Tomcat, HTML, MVC, IBM Rational Rose.